Discussion

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by insyder1201, Jan 23, 2016.

1. insyder1201

insyder1201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. DJK13

DJK13 [NUF's DJ][Ruler of Nightmares] [Keeper of Dreams]

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion it is a story about a modern tool maker going back in time/ isolated land where they have middle-ages level technology, where majority are poor and malnourished, and he noticeably improves their conditions with ideas he implements based on future knowledge. There are a few unexpected twists, but otherwise it has been very interesting seeing the author's point of view of chucking a modern man into the distant past....

3. ReaderKei

ReaderKei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it not like xiaxia there hardly any fighting, and instead of personal training or magic it more like changing the world via technological advancement but unlike sci-fy there no robot but the simplest thing that change the world

4. TokenZero

TokenZero Mystic Sanctuary: Divine Fairy

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a slice of life novel about a blacksmith using iron(which was thought to be useless) to industrialize society. It goes through this life of living in the village he comes up in,gaining a wife among other things and introduces new things to make life easier. I have no idea what you are trying to ask about, I mean I really like the novel myself so what exactly are you looking for in it?

5. prakx_rj

prakx_rj Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a Slice of Life LN. It would have been nice to watch as a anime. It is a nice read but bit slow.

6. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    It's tagged as slice of life. Key point. It's not epic, it's not quick. It is good though. You've posted a synopsis in comparison of what I'm guessing is a completely different type of novel.
    That's what the book is about.
    It's not a xianxia. And it's not xianxia-like at all. It's not even Chinese.

7. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    i not yet read it but from how my friend recommend it and asking what kind LN
    might be spoiler
    the MC somehow suffer Amnesia but retain his knowledge in Metallurgy (don't ask me how) he met heroine who will become his Wife in few future chapter, dunno what chapter. the heroine is a widow who Husband get killed in war. there some dispute withe local lord who know about his knowledge. the rest chapter more to his life in this past (different world) hardly any fight

8. Argent-XII

Argent-XII [Demon King Archos] [Hero of Zarial]

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a novel for changing your mood?
    I guess that is how I look at it.

9. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    There's romance in it as well. Not the shitty romance you see in most WNs, where the MC gets a harem and barely spends anytime with the girl. The MC
    gets married, his wife gets pregnant
    The story isn't unrealistic, apart from the fact that he seems to have gone back in time or something. But that's pretty normal in novels.

Argent-XII likes this.
  10. Darkanlan

Darkanlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a good book about a guy who comes from a long line of blacksmiths getting tossed into a world that's at the progress level of about a few thousand years ago. How he interacts in his daily life with the people and tries to make improvements to things. This time period would be mostly considered the bronze age, as iron only rarely appeared and it's processing method is unknown to the people. So from a history stand point, this would be in line with going back in time to a ways before the roman empire rose as far as technology goes. It's fun to watch as it follows his life with the people there and how his actions slowly change the world around him for the better.

DJK13 likes this.
  11. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is intersting, Slice of life. Its good I recomend it, though a bit slow...