Spoiler 重生后怀了男主的崽 (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by soie_yoie, Dec 17, 2019.

1. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    重生后怀了男主的崽
    After rebirth, conceived the male lead's child.

Chapters: 71

Tags: rebirth, Apocalyptic world

Warning!: Very obsessive ml, crazy ml, (most you wont like him) but he redeems himself.

Raw:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4147907

MTL Summary:
    Not long after the divorce, the end of the world, Lin Mu died without struggling for several years.
    It was discovered after his death that his ex-husband seemed to be the protagonist of this world.

Lin Mu embraced the ex-husband Feng Mo's thigh. He wanted to get back the half of the jade that Feng Mo had given him when he got married, because there was a space in the complete jade.

Lin Mu was so distressed that he couldn't fight Feng Mo during the fight, and was laughed at by the dog man.
    The sneak attack could not be successful, so he could only steal, but he never squatted to the right time.

Until a celebration party later, Lin Mu found an opportunity.
    As a result, Yu couldn't find it, but went to Feng Mo's back room.

Lin Mu hiding in the closet: the bed was scared to death!

But Feng Mo seemed to be drunk, tore off his tie, loosened his neckline and lay in bed.
    I wanted to leave quietly, but I saw that half of the jade was sealed by Momo and tied with a red rope around his neck. Lin Mu wanted to take it off but was suddenly held by the other hand ...

"Twilight?" Feng Mo took Drunk Lin Lin Mu shouted.
    The title I hadn't heard for a long time left Lin Muyu in place ...

Finally Lin Mu got jade, and he immediately ran away.
    An An kept in hiding for three months. I thought I could sit back and relax when I got the jade, but Lin Mu found that her belly was getting bigger every day.

Sorrow, managed to live again, but there was still room for a terminal illness.

My Summary:
    Mc lived a hard life. He struggled, got scammed and eventually died. After he died he realized that his ex-husband is the protagonist of the world.

After rebirth, mc hates his ex-husband. Mc tries to find ml and get the golden finger (half of the jade mc gave to ml during thier marriage). The jade/golden finger is a storage space.

In this life he will forget ml because ml is destined to be with the 2nd protagonist.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  2. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Look like MC is a silly person

Heungbo and soie_yoie like this.
  3. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: After rebirth, conceived the male lead's child.

Personally, I don't like those inexplicable mpreg stories. Especially the ones with a bulging belly >_>;;. I could accept eggs or beads or fruits and other magical stuff that lets the child grow outside of MC's body. But when it's in MC's belly, I just have too many unacceptable places. MC, do you have a uterus? Do you bleed every month to shed unused eggs? How did you produce eggs? What got fertilized to make the baby? From where will you give birth? Cesarean? If your body wasn't designed to give birth, then how and why the heck! If there's no one to cut you open, does the baby burst out like the alien and you're meant to die immediately after giving birth? Or will it come out from behind covered in poop. Like travelling through the whole intestine to reach the exit? (Actually saw this birthing method in a novel I read recently -_-) I just can't with these authors.

Ok, otherwise I love me some apocalypse stories. And I wonder why MC and ML got divorced.

5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i don't think so. He's kinda a normal serious person? He's very sweet but he beats, kicks, bites ml a lot. Lol

6. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc does have a uterus. he can give birth normally. It's what the dr said after the check up. Ml had 30 drs check mc.

They made ml look for the cavity that connects to the uterus.

The pregnant is not the major part of the story im 9 chapters away from the ending and mc is only 3/4 months pregnant. He's not really showing yet. They its slightly raised belly.

If they mentioned the kids, most likely only 1-4 chapters only.

I like kids, but i actually dont like them in stories because author always use kids as a focal point rather than focus on the parents relationship. I hate how the kids have to be the driving force to push the parents in a relationship.

I did like "first zombie bride" (cant remember title) kids are mentioned here and there but main focus is on the parents.

This isnt really focus on apocalypse. I wanna say.... Its more like finding out what really happened in the first life and why mc was able to be reborn.

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see, it's in a different direction. And I guess MC has both sex characteristics? Like a male futa? Well, it's fine. I think I share your feelings about kids in novels haha. Maybe cause I'm not a mother and don't really care that much, and would rather concentrate on the pre-marriage romance.

8. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the title translation. I can only use mtl. Lol

So mc's body was changed for a reason.

Ill make a summary about it later. Even though this is a spoiler thread. I like to tell it like a story. It will be short. Im loving these short 70-90 chapter novels because it doesn't drag/add unnecessary plots. Plus i love the plot twist.

Kleep likes this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So he got a vagina? How will the kid be born?

10. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    He has a uterus. Its mtl so i could be wrong. But i believe similar to an omega from omegaverse. Its connected to his colon?

11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Some infor was forgotten so some random info.

*Mc's past life*
    (I forgot why he divorce ml) after mc divorce ml, 2 months later the apocalypse happened. Mc lived horribly. He was dirty, skinny, barely eating, got scammed, and learned to not trust ppl so easily.

While mc was living in hell, he would always hear about his, ex hubby, ml. Mc was always behind ml. If mc was at a base, he's find out ml had just left. Mc was never able to make it to a place at the same time as ml.

Ml gained fame wherever he was. Where ml was, there will always be the beautiful suixin. Suixin is a beautiful doctor. He had a beautiful soul like his beautiful face. Together they journeyed. Together they gained fame.

At first mc thought ml was leaving his name behind everywhere so that mc would find him, but then one day mc heard ml was gonna marry suixin. Mc was very devastated.

He left 2nd base to find ml at the 3rd base. Mc was scared. He was afraid what ml will say to him so he joined a group. The group is out hunting for a special mutant plant. Mc can hide in the safety of numbers and then go to ml. If ml gave him an unfavorable answer, then mc will use the group as an excuse to leave.

While he was on the journey, the group was attacked by a wave of zombies. Some died. When it was over, surprisingly a team mate stabbed him in the heart with a poisen knife.

Mc died. He started drifting and following ml. He found out he was a side character of a book. Mc was a small cannon fodder. Ml and suixin are the worlds protagonist in the book.

Mc and ml both have half of a jade. Mc gave half of his jade to ml during thier wedding. After the divorce mc took everything except the jade because ml was wearing it. (Mc packed when ml was gone)

While mc was a ghost he found out that if the jade is whole. Blood can be used to activate the space ability of the jade.

*End flash back*

Mc is reborn after the divorce and during the apocalypse time.

Mc ponders about ml. He thinks ml is a psycho. Ml was already a killer before the world ended. This world is perfect for ml. Mc couldn't believe he fell for ml's fake personality. Ml is 2yrs younger than mc. Ml use to be weak. It was only after the wedding that ml showed his true personality.

Mc hates ml. Ml is scum for being engaged to suixin and for living so well, while mc suffered. (Lol you would think mc hates ml for whatever happened during the marriage, but nope first even though mc divorced ml and acted like he hated him. Mc actually still really cared about ml.)

Mc joined the same team as his last life. but this time, mc is different. The team leader is a fire power. He's a mediocre guy with mediocre looks. Now that its the end of the world he can be someone important, a leader. The leader still isnt a lady's man. He's upset that all the girls liked mc and not him so he picked on mc. Mc was a newbie in the group so he always did as he was told. This time around mc isnt gonna be bullied.

They journey together to where ml is at. Mc remembers where ml is from his last life. This time he doesnt want to be a part of ml's life. Mc just wants the space ability from the jade.

When they find ml, everyone is suprised about mc's identity. When ml saw mc, ml tossed a knife or something that almost hit mc. (I thought ml was such a dick, but looking back. Im sure he was just pissed mc left him without a word. He came home and mc took everything except the jade ml had)

Ml has glasses on. He acts gentle but it doesnt reach his eyes. He tells everyone that mc is his ex hubby. Everyone hates mc and they think lowely of him. (Ppl think since mc is an ex hubby than he must not occupy a large spot in ml's heart)

Mc can see that every male/female is in love with ml. Ml is strong. Ml is the leader. Ml is handsome. If you can be ml's partner, then life will be easy.

The busses are broken into 3 teams. Non-poweres, powered, and ml's team.

Powered ppl have more perks. Mc is a wood ability so he was gonna go into the powered bus but they didnt want him there. Mc was gonna be on the reg ppl bus but he got into an argument with the fire guy team leader from his first group.

Ml came by and took mc to his vehicle. Everyone is envious.

Ml calls mc his wife. In front of ml all his underings call mc his wife but never dare to call mc that to his face lol.

Mc has better treatment. Mc get good food, clean clothes, his own room and he is always watched.

Ml's place is a trailer ( ml mostly drives his private special vehicle but he sleeps in the trailer). Mc has access to it when he showers. Ml takes good care of mc but even though they both have separate rooms. At night ml will visit mc and hug him to sleep. Sometimes they do it.

Ml has nightmares at night. He always dreams of mc's death. Suixin is around but ml doesnt care for him.

Mc tells ml that ml can marry others. Mc doesnt care. Ml is pissed. He torchures mc for a night (in bed)

Ml saves kids. Kids cant live well in the end of the world. No one wants kids on thier team/ base because they cant hunt/kill zombies/ go on mission. They just feed on limited resources.

But on ml's team the kids live well and play. They are very lucky. One girl ml saved is Yan. She cant talk but she is a mental ability. Yan is very thankful to ml but she's also scared of him. Ml tasked her with the responsibility of watching mc.

Ml has a feeling that mc doesnt want to stay and ml is afraid mc will run away so he put an eleven year old to watch mc. Ml knows mc has a soft heart. If something happens, ml will kill yan so mc will not do anything.

Ml is worried about mc. Asked if he was bullied. Mc is very soft hearted and easily taken advantage of so ml thinks mc was most likely bullied. Ml said he will kill that person, but mc said he was never bullied.

Only once mc fell for a scheme. A man asked for help with his boy in a room. There was no boy and mc barely suvived being trapped. That was mc's first kill. Mc always felt sorry for the eldery and children. Mc would always try to help if he could, but then he was scammed and his belonging/stash was stolen.

After that he didn't trust so easily anymore, but he was still kind hearted.

Scapezz, Kumoshiro, ahsudole and 14 others like this.
  12. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Random/not in order.

Mc tries to break into ml's room a few times but always failed.

Mc had met suixin. Mc does t have any feelinga for him. Suixin always acts sweet and nice.

There's a conflict between the X family, C family , against ml's family. The other family in the 3rd bases are stronger than ml's family.

After ml's group worked hard clearing the area of zombies to get to the grocery store. The X family and the C family came.

They told ml that its dangerous so they should go home. Ml's team are super pissed. They worked hard to clear the land now the X and C family want kick them out and steal the goods?

The X and C family have more ppl and they all are at the peak of health ready to attack. Ml's team are tired and worn down already from battles before x and c came.

In the store a 2nd lvl zombie appears. It is fast and has fire ability. Mc attacks it and it targets mc. Mc is has a weak ability. but because this is mc's 2nd life, mc has mastered his abilities to fight better than anyone. Mc can win against even fire power because ppl are still learning thier abilities and it still takes them buffer time to charge thier powers. Mc can instantly attack without buffering and he's very knowledgeable about his plants so he knows what plant is best to use.

Mc traps the zombie in a vine. The vine is also fire resistant.

With help the zombie is dead. Ml is pissed. He tells mc to stay safe. Mc doent need to fight.

(I think the x family or was it the c family?) One of the family asks a member to get the nucleus (because mc was reborn he found a nucleus and pretend not to know about its powers but hits to ml about it so now everyone knows and wants one)

Ml kills the family member who wants to steal the nucleus. Mc gives it to ml. Even though ml's family is the weakest now, he cant let the other families walk on him or they will never give him respect.

Ml tells them c family will get 30%, x family 30% and ml's family 40%. The c family wants to argue but they think that if they take over ml's family everything ml owns will be thiers.

Its because its almost winter so everyone is in a rush to hunt for supplies. The winter will be harsh.

When ml's team returns ml celebrates with a big feast. Eveyone is invited even the c family and neighbors.

The c family daughter insults mc and spills wine on him. Ml comes and asks whats going on. Ml tells mc that he needs to marry the c family daughter to get inside and distroy them. (Ml does this to see how mc reacts. He knows mc is angry) Mc is mad. Ml invites the c family to chat.

Mc uses an excuse ro clean up so he sneaks off and breaks into ml's room. Mc goes crazy looking for the jade. The place is normally spotless. Ml is a very clean guy, but now the place is a mess. Mc hears ml is coming. Mc is shocked. He thought ml would take longer to chat with the c family.

Its too late to clean up and mc hides in the closet. Ml uses the excuse hes drunk to go back in the room. Ml knows the c family gave him an aphrodisiac. Ml also knows mc has been trying to break into his room. Ml doesnt know why(what mc wants), but he also knows mc is in the room. Ml puts on the jade and lays in bed. Mc gets out of the closet when he stops hearing movements.

Ml's shirt is unbuttoned and mc can see te red string of the jade pendant. They sleep and hug almost every night so mc knows ml never wore it before. Mc tries to get the jade but ml catches him. They do it and then mc uses the excuse to use the bathroom. Mc puts on his clothes fasts and runs for it. (He stole the jade and put 3 crystal nucleus as payment for his stay and food.

Outside are the 2 gaurds. Mc uses vine to trap them and steal thier keys. Mc leaves a note. Dont kill these 2. They didnt have the heart to injure me.

Mc uses the keys to start the car and runs away. After awhile he notices 3 cars following him. One is ml.

Mc plans to go to y city/base. It was over taken by zombies and a zombie nest (the largest amount of zombie gathering) mc decides the only way ml will let mc go if mc is dead so mc has to fake his death. Mc stabs his arms a few times. Cuts a zombie arm and puts it inside the jacket. Drives the care to Crashes, but uses blood to activate the space abilities before crashing.

By the time ml arrives, ml sees the crash. And a hoard of zombies attacking the car. Ml kills them all. Hes afraid to look inside and find zombie mc. Theres no mc but ml sees mc's bloody jacket. Ml's heart stops. He looks and see a zombie arm. The arm is too decayed to belong to mc. Ml goes crazy lookong for mc.

He kills and kills and kills. The others are freaking out. Theres too many zombies and theres only 3 of them. They need more ppl. They urge ml to leave with them. Ml is powerful but even ml has limits.

Ml's underlings tell him if he's still alive he can always search for mc. Lets go back and get more ppl. Ml agrees. They drive away.

Scapezz, Kumoshiro, Heungbo and 12 others like this.
  13. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    ferrelrose and Zhen_Qing like this.
  14. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

mereumsama, Queue, ferrelrose and 6 others like this.
  15. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo. This one sounds interesting. I wonder how they're going to explain ML 'falling for' Suixin in MC's first life.

Scapezz and Kleep like this.
  16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    They do.

Scapezz and jadelin like this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    how?

18. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml, mc, and suixin will experience/ see everything that happened after mc died in the 1st life.

Mc only has partial memories of what happened after his death and what happened to ml after.

Scapezz, WagKalimutan and kiara8 like this.
  19. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this one last week.

About the pregnancy:
    ML was the protagonist of the novel and the white lotus was his partner. When ML rescued the white lotus, white lotus found out that they were destined to be a couple so he schemed to harm MC. MC died. White lotus had double abilities (healing and mental manipulation or something) and manipulated ML's memory to make him forget MC. They got engaged. However, ML's mental strength was too strong. He resisted the brainwashing and eventually recovered. ML found MC's corpse, went insane, killed the white lotus and obtained the protagonist's aura from the white lotus. Then he went on a killing spree and even wiped out Base#6 just because. Eventually, the world had enough of ML's craziness and made a deal with ML for him to save humanity in exchange for a world rewind. However, ML would lose memory of this timeline. Also, for the world not to follow the book, the white lotus' protagonist's aura was transfered to MC via pregnancy. ML did good things to save people to complete the pack and thus, MC was reborn.

About the divorce:
    MC and ML's marriage was low-key. They only signed the marriage certificate so nobody knew they were married. Some bad girl from a big family drugged ML to sleep with him but it didn't happen. Pissed, ML planned to ruin/consume the other family via a fake political marriage so he had to divorce MC to deal with it. He planned to remarry MC in a few months after he finished but MC ran away.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    Scapezz, Kumoshiro, Heungbo and 13 others like this.
  20. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously :facepalm:
    He needed to do a fake marriage scheme to get revenge :notlikeblob:

Scapezz, Heungbo and Kleep like this.