Spoiler 강가의이수 / The Kang's Lee-soo

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ninoo-chan, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Ninoo-chan

Ninoo-chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Audio comic:
    [​IMG]

manhwa
    [​IMG]

Alternative Names:
    Riverside
    Completion of the River
    Isu of the Riverside
    Isu of the Ganga family
    The Kang's Yeesu

Official Novel Raws:
    Ridi Books
    Official Webtoon Raws:
    Ridi Books

Description:
    Han Lee-soo, is the gay daughter-in-law of a chaebol family where he endured all kinds of humiliations, all for his Kang Ji-hyung, who fell in love at first sight.
    When his trusted husband ran away for having an affair, He started a dangerous and forced cohabitation with Kang Joong-man, his bad-tempered father-in-law.
    A story about a gay man in a corner who wanders between an old dog and a young dog biting both of them.

twistingfeelings, Sasi23 and Heungbo like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is his father-in-law the ML?

coco.nii likes this.
  4. coco.nii

coco.nii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read a spoiler from a user in mangago that it's a 3P so the son and the father is both the ml I guess hence the title the kang's yeesu

Creolenerd likes this.
  5. Cloudland19

Cloudland19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any repentance arc for the son?

Creolenerd and Heungbo like this.
  6. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the son? I really want him to get some repentance and regrets his actions? Become desperate and jealous of the dad’s and the MC relationship. I want him to end up with the dad instead the son is childish and it feels like he only used the MC since the beginning. How can he just leave with a women after seeing someone get hit for him and endure all kinds of humiliation. The son doesn’t deserve the MC at all. Pls give me some spoilers as too what happens to the son

7. Ravenz

Ravenz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish he throws away his cheating husband.

coco.nii likes this.
  8. Mobbbb

Mobbbb Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows where to read the novel? I can't access on the ridibooks site coz they need a lot of stuffs for them to identify that u are legal age but Idk how to do it. Any alternative sites? Thank you.

coco.nii and Creolenerd like this.
  9. Scapezz

Scapezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the reason for the MC's husband taking revenge to his old man is because his father is cheating and sleeping with whores (the reason the mom called the old man a "disguting human") (im not sure, im basing on MANWHA chapter 10)

Spoiler pls??

And i hate husband hes no different to his dad .

I want MC to make both the son and dad head over heels for him, then dump them, he should take revenge on them too.

Well i think the end game for MC is with both the son and dad

10. chrismacolsen

chrismacolsen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

The manhwa is getting interesting

coco.nii likes this.
  11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the dad and son
    But shootout to mc for pulling both lmao. A husband and a sugar daddy that made him the heir

Scapezz and coco.nii like this.
  12. coco.nii

Reading List:
    Link
    No there is not I think. I have read from the spoiler that he found out about his dad and the MC sleeping together and him and his father just fought over the MC and that lead to a 3p poly relationship.
    I think the Son didn't repent he is still a sc*mbag since why did he leave the MC in the firstplace just to screw his dad over if he really like the MC.

As of now in the manhwa the dad and the MC sort of in a consensual relationship and the dad already give in and just enjoying the heck out of it .

I will put the link of the spoiler form mangago here if you want to read it by yourself:

https://www.mangago.me/read-manga/the_kang_s_yeesu/

13. chrismacolsen

chrismacolsen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah! And KANG JOONGMAN's son JIHYUN appeared on the last panel of the latest chapter.
    The story is now getting interesting

coco.nii likes this.
  14. coco.nii

Reading List:
    Link
    I did get a glimpse from the raw. If I we're the author or even yeeseo, honestly I wouldn't waste my time on the father and son since they are both sc*mbags. The apple doesn't really fall far away from the tree I guess but that is how the story is gonna go sooo I'm just gonna stick around and know what is gonna happen.

Scapezz and Creolenerd like this.
  15. tslng

tslng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on my understanding from browsing korean forums, I think the dad is the final ML. I mean all the KR reviews really like the story overall and the ending so I guess dad gets a better redemption arc than the son?

I bought the novel on Ridibooks but it’s locked to their app so now I’m desperately trying to find a way to get the extracted to file so I can MTL it at least.

In the beginning of book 3, the dad tries to set an arranged marriage for MC lmao

asamislover and Kelebek like this.
  16. tslng

tslng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. I finish book 3 of the novel and it was one hell of a ride. If anyone cares, ending spoilers below:

The whole plot line was so ridiculously entertaining from start to finish but Isu mostly ends with the father-in-law (Joongman). He sort of hooks up from time to time with his ex/ the son at first (and I believe Isu is the one topping the son now lmao). Joongman knows about it and is sort of tolerant of it because he’s trying to mend his relationship with his son. But the last section of the book heavily implies dad is endgame. Here’s an AI translation of finale moment which was really sweet. It was on Isu’s bday.

And then intense smut happens the next part and ends with Isu complaining how he’ll never do this again with him, but he knows that’s a lie and every next birthday will be the same

There was a special chapter released after the final book that was between Isu and Jihyung (the son/ex) where they hooked up but I sort of skimmed through it and idk the timeline but I assume it was before Isu’s birthday thing at the ending of the book.
    If anyone is interested in more spoilers, let me know!

17. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who takes over the company?

18. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. I've got few questions if you don't mind.
    1) What happened to the woman with whom the son cheated?
    2) Does the son regrets cheating on Isu?
    3) Does Isu really betray Father in Law? (In the manwa, it implies Isu is going with son's plan for the betrayal).
    4) Does Father in Law knows about the betrayal plan?

19. tslng

tslng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll give a brief answers to the best of my memory. I might be wrong in some things since this is based on MTL. I’m currently rereading book 3 but more carefully now.

1. The woman was Choi Gajin, the daughter of Chairman Choi. Jihyung didn’t actually “cheat cheat” on Isu with her. He did it to piss off his dad but he was also being petty by not telling Isu since he was jealous how much attention Isu gave to father. According to Gajin, Jihyung was rumored to be impotent and was a virgin before Isu. I don’t think he actually hooked up with Gajin bc she said he told her he had a sex phobia. They met each other in the states after smoking pot together at a party. She’s also the lady who father-in-law tries to set an arranged marriage for Isu with.
    2. Kinda sorta? Jihyung is definitely possessive and he does cry at one point when Isu gives him a talking. Jihyung is actually just super spoiled so I guess when he realized Isu wasn’t going to be like before he started to feel somewhat regretful. His character doesn’t get much development by the end honestly.
    3. Not really. Isu is way too whipped for father. The whole business side plot was confusing but Isu ends up taking over Fathers company by the end so. He only led Jihyung on because he was horny. Isu quite literally is in love with Jihyung’s dick LMAO. But I think he actually likes father-in-law more as a whole.
    4. I think the betrayal to father is more of Isu hooking up with Jihyung than the company thing? Again the whole business ordeal was confusing. What I understood in the end is one of the chairman’s died, father had to semi-retire so he let Isu take over, and Jihyung took over one of the rival company. There was some huge audit on all the business and basically the Kang family take over everything or something like that.

I can go more in depth if u want after I go through my deep dive in this story again. Feel free to ask more

Isu pretty much but he gave Secretary Kim a pretty important position but i don’t remember if it was for one of the other big 3 or something.

20. Nbl.mrts

Nbl.mrts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa and they say that the father kill his wife. Is that True?