Spoiler 왜 이러세요, 시어머니?-What's Wrong With You, Mother-In-Law?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Sep 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    왜 이러세요, 시어머니?

NU:
    Not Found

RAW: kakaopage

Description (MTLd):

Elaen, 16, married a poor young merchant from the far eastern empire.

He guided us to the honeymoon house, who she only knew his name, 'Aachen', which was an old well and A crumbling shack. And only geese....

She was the youngest daughter who grew up listening to scary in-laws' stories from her married sisters.
    I think this kind of life is better.

One day, the "mother-in-law" who found the couple changed her life again.

"You."
    "Yes? Yes... Mother."
    “What the hell is this? Can't you get out of here right away?!"

The place where Elaen was kicked out with the woman's fierce voice....

It was a huge shiny bathroom built of white marble ten times bigger than the shack where Elaen lived.

'What's are you doing, Mother-in-law?'

Lovely Elaen, who was hurt but grew up to be strong and bright to tell her cold mother-in-law and husband their love.
    Loving Healing Romance!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Panapoco

Panapoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news! The novel will be adapted in webtoon and will be released on 21/02/23 on the Tappytoon platform.

Volublekoala965 likes this.
  4. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FpS_-sPaUAAgzDd.jpg
    Summary:
    It's well-known that living with one's mother-in-law is basically hell. So marrying a poor merchant with no family should be an easy way to avoid that mess, right? Well, that was Elaen's plan until she realizes that her husband, Ahen, lied to her, and is actually the son of the empire's ferocious Grand Wizard, Kanessis Corenea, who she'll have to live with at her palace! Though intimidated at first, Elaen realizes that Kanessis is nothing like the figures in mother-in-law horror stories, and becomes enamored with her charisma and unexpected kindness. If anything, the problem here is Ahen's ulterior motives for marrying Elaen, which she only discovered after the fact. But with Kanessis by her side, Elaen is ready to face any and all challenges in her marriage. Perhaps living with her mother-in-law was the best thing to ever happen to her after all!

0a1a3def23bee3caa3c412b5b47ea0e7-imageonline.co-merged.jpg
    1b52e5b3ef6b260c1e7f243a3573858b.jpg

By the looks of it, the husband (Ahen) of the FMC Elaen looks apparently so ordinary.
    Any chance that he is actually her ML?
    Would be nice if he doesn't have this 'hidden beauty disguise trope'.
    But in this genre he is very likely blonde with red or blue eyes in his true form.

https://dto.to/series/120334/i-m-living-with-my-mother-in-law-official

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover: upload_2023-2-21_19-29-35.png
    Title: TBA
    Available forms/media: https://bato.to/series/120334/i-m-living-with-my-mother-in-law
    Link to official raws: TBA
    Link to NU: TBA (if applicable)
    Synopsis: It's well-known that living with one's mother-in-law is basically hell. So marrying a poor merchant with no family should be an easy way to avoid that mess, right? Well, that was Elaen's plan until she realizes that her husband, Ahen, lied to her, and is actually the son of the empire's ferocious Grand Wizard, Kanessis Corenea, who she'll have to live with at her palace! Though intimidated at first, Elaen realizes that Kanessis is nothing like the figures in mother-in-law horror stories, and becomes enamored with her charisma and unexpected kindness. If anything, the problem here is Ahen's ulterior motives for marrying Elaen, which she only discovered after the fact. But with Kanessis by her side, Elaen is ready to face any and all challenges in her marriage. Perhaps living with her mother-in-law was the best thing to ever happen to her after all!

Apologies if a thread already exists. Feel free to merge. Read the MTLd 10 chapters of the manhwa. I love the communication MC actually brings in this series and how... competent she is minus the early chapter lack of self confidence. Husband better find a way to salvage himself cuz MIL just told MC she would be her guardian after the divorce. Heck, Mr. Moon is so far more charming despite meeting her in the same chapter!

Attached Files:

6. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! This really interesting!!!! Love to see Elaen and her in-law more!!!:aww:

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  7. lynnos

lynnos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler? :meowpuffyblep:

8. rupelari_

rupelari_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love the relationship of her and the Mother in law, hehe they're so sweet (Is there a Novel for this? I cant seem to find it)

Edit: I found it

Last edited: Feb 21, 2023
  9. Foureyedwierdo

Foureyedwierdo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler??
    What's his reason for marriage for 3 yrs?? Is he another trashy ml? (kinda got that vibe)

10. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the marriage proposal was just a contract marriage to save MC from being sold off to some random dude?

I can get behind to that more than I can an adult ML decided to marry a 16yr who acts and looks like a 12 yr old.

DOHere and myuun. like this.
  11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you be willing to share the novel? At least the title that could be searched at NU?

kleoshka likes this.
  12. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I am curious about this series
    How did she end up at the Mother in Law's territory after marrying Ahen? Why did he marry her? Was it so he could have a legitimate reason to leave his mother's mansion?

I'm also curious about who Ahen's father is because the first 10 chapters just simply explains that the MTL doesn't have a husband or any sort of partner

13. MmmReaderSince2019

MmmReaderSince2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapters 1 to 10 of this novel's manhwa. The main character is so adorable and fierce.:blobkiss:
    Novel readers, please give us some spoilers. Is the greyish-silver hair dude the second male lead?

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  14. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems to be that the goose/geese are a key. Well not often stories revolve around geese, most often a duck or swan. about time, now the shoebill needs a story!

DOHere likes this.
  15. ricelover

ricelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

16. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers about the white hair guy please

and about FMC and ml romance
    :aww:

also spoilers about the ml and his mother relationship

17. tempekemul

tempekemul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only skimmed through the last chapter.
    There's grandpa and grandma dragon (?), Ahen is the ML, silver haired guy seems died to save FL.

Someone already posted the link above.

18. ZodiacTemplar

ZodiacTemplar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just some spoilers from the last 3 chapters I MTLd. I just skimmed through them, cause MTL is the worst, so there's no context just spoilers.

It's a dragon. He changed his form into a goose to meet Kanessis when she was young. It's a Golden Goose statue cause he's The Golden Dragon. It's the classic "See that statue? it's your father" but the statue is a goose hahahaha.

After a confrontation between the Demon God and the Golden Dragon (were everyone Kanessis loved died), the Demon God went into hiding, the Dragon retuned to his lair to heal his wounds and Kanessis traveled the world to learn magic. She wanted revenge on the Demon Lord for being evil and the Dragon for being useless. She doesn't age anymore, so her actual age is *redacted*.

The Golden Dragon is Kiahendel's father. He's still alive. Kanessis "failed" to kill him and even ended up pregnant, soooo good for him I suppose. At the end of the novel they're together.

19. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, now I want to know their love story ahahhaha.

20. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if ML’s obsession with raising geese is an unconscious attempt to reunite with his father.