Spoiler 이 3세는 악역입니다-This 3 Year Old Is A Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Sep 18, 2021.

1. lilicutest

lilicutest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More TL??

2. AnniePoo

AnniePoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ALEXIS
    Does anyone know when Alexis' eyes turn gold? Did I miss it or hasn't it happened yet?

I'm hoping that, if the Emperor knew Alexis was alive and engaged to Erylotte, he'd support them - assuming the dragon will come under the Royal Family's control.

GRIMMIE
    Did anyone figure out who's behind Grimmie? Is it Grandpa's Mage? It makes NO SENSE that Grimmie wants to end the Astra lineage. In the original story, he had no competition for heir and had the least reason to hate Astra enough to wipe them out. Was he brainwashed?

3. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you imagine to be born with all your memories from previous life intact since you are born???:eek::eek::eek:
    It's a bizarre nightmare which can cause a lot of trauma where there is no competent therapist in FanRomDra World.:confused:

It was alright when Bakarina accidently got her memories back when she was 8 years old...
    But being an adult stuck in Baby's or Toddler's Body and your only way to survive is too act very cute...:blobscream:

AnniePoo likes this.
  4. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure if it was mentioned before in the spoilers, but what is the relationship between mc and her half sister? I mean were they on good terms? Why is dahlia keeps mentioning her? Was she sad when mc died? Or was it that she was annoyed that HER MAID died? Can someone please tell me?

5. Mari-29-2.0

Mari-29-2.0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, her family in Korea was suppose to get an insurance claim on her once she dies or something like that. But she canceled the insurance claim cuz she wanted to confirm if they were only after the money. Her family got mad at her and cursed her saying she was gonna die anyway and how she should have given them the money. They stopped taking care of her in the hospital, cuz before she canceled insurance claim, they were acting nice to her. They basically used her as an ATM machine and a maid her whole life. The stepdads business always ended in a fail and they always expected MC to provide for them. The half sis prob mad cuz she was spoiled rotten and always got what she wanted so when MC died and they had no money to claim, they prob had money problems.

Raghadaaln likes this.
  6. lelane3868

lelane3868 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. It was more like, after she was hospitalized after finding out she has a heart disease they were super nice to her and looked after her with great care so much that MC started to believe her family actually still love her despite all their wrongdoings in the past. But one day, while she woke up or pretended to sleep all along, she overheard beyond the door how they quarrelled because they had enough with pretending to be nice to her without them knowing she was awake all along and overheard their plan. It was then MC knew for sure that there was never a place for her in their family so she canceled the insurance claim. The aftermath is as you described.

its0k, Raghadaaln and Mari-29-2.0 like this.
  7. Mari-29-2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh okay thanks for the recap. I just remembered them being nice to her because of the insurance claim. I was so happy when she cancelled it cuz her trash family don’t deserve anything.

8. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, so they were trash after all, does she know mc is her sister? The mc as well does she know?

Mari-29-2.0 likes this.
  9. Mari-29-2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think she knows yet. It’s more like mc knows someone else is in the body, like in the novel how it states someone transmigrated into “Dahlia’s” body. But she doesn’t know who. Maybe it’ll be revealed later. But I wonder who’s body it is. If it really is Marie or Martha cuz neither of them can be found atm.

Raghadaaln likes this.
  10. lelane3868

lelane3868 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dahlia is in Martha's body. At first it was not clear whether the body belongs to Martha or Marie because when Erilot noticed signs that Grimmie wants to summon Dahlia, she also wanted to summon Marie before him to safeguard Marie. Unfortunately, Marie didn't appear before Erilot while when she stumbled upon Grimmie some minutes later it was just after he successfully summoned Dahlia.
    Later, after Erilot confronted her about her entire fault being ignorant, stupid and self-centered, turning the people into monsters during the epidemic and killing them (as if they aren't killed they will be like zombies and affect other people), Dahlia felt the world was against her (as if!) and because she did her best and didn't know it would turn like that because nobody told her that (turned her back to the people telling her and with a little brain able to figure it out :facepalm:) it was all entirely other people and Erilot's fault and never her fault. (As always pushing the fault onto others and never admitting her faults :blobangery::blobhero:. This behaviour is what made Erilot doubtful about Dahlia.) Because Martha is also a sh*tty White Lotus in training hwo never admits her fault, at that moment Dahlia's and Martha's thoughts synchronized with each other. Martha in soul form can from that time then communicate with Dahlia.

its0k, C4m4n14ng1 and Mari-29-2.0 like this.
  11. Mari-29-2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 303 Alexis eyes turns gold. And about the one behind Grimmie, it’s seems to be the guardian castle of his mom. Cuz the mom had a blessing where she can kinda see into the future. And that guardian somehow went to Grimmie. I think the guardian, her name is Inorax, she liked Ceylon or something and she hated how his attention was just on 1st life Erylotte. She was the one who pushed Erylotte into the human realm and such. Even now she’s egging Grimmie to get rid of Erylotte.

C4m4n14ng1 and AnniePoo like this.
  12. Kitty cat 2008

Kitty cat 2008 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't kill Ceylon Ceylon prevented Erilot from killing her because she killed one of her gaurds

I don't know why but Guardians stopped Erilot

AnniePoo and Mari-29-2.0 like this.
  13. Mari-29-2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh what chapter is it from?? Any chapter regarding the guardians and the past is kinda tricky cuz I can’t really understand the translations. I do remember they had an interaction in their past life but I couldn’t really understand the details.

14. Kitty cat 2008

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really remember where it was

I think it's around the time she sealed Marie

Mari-29-2.0 likes this.
  15. Mari-29-2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    That’d be great :blobpats::aww::blobmelt:

lilicutest likes this.
  16. Mari-29-2.0

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what app is good to translate pictures?

17. adorablecheetos

adorablecheetos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    papago

Mari-29-2.0 likes this.
  18. adorablecheetos

Reading List:
    Link
    SHE IS FREAKING ALIIIIIVEEEEE????
    Ugh it’s so freaking chaotic rn because grimmie freaking made a rumors about she is actually dahlia’s mom!!!!

UGH AND THE MOM CURRENTLY DIDNT REMEMBER THE DAD, HIS CLASSMATES, AND ERYLLOT

p.s. Her mom is a royal with commoner blood, in her country, half blood are treated like the lower positions.

Example : royalty + commoner = commoner

19. Kitty cat 2008

Reading List:
    Link

20. adorablecheetos

Reading List:
    Link
    She is Princess Veloster, the daughter of the first empress of Laontra. But the empress entrusted her to Mimosa, a commoner. The thing is, the emperor announced her as Mimosa’s daughter, not the empress’, just to bring her back to the imperial palace.

So far I haven’t found the secret behind the emperor and first empress of Laontra, but lemme tell you, it’s chaotic.

So far, what I understood is Laontra’s Emperor used to be a powerless prince. But he was powered by the Orca Ducal house to be the heir of the throne. However, the Orca Ducal Princess, Lisana, used to be the crown princess.

Understood? so like, Lisana is the emperor’s brother’s wife.

That’s why when the current emperor was enthroned, Lisana can’t be his Empress. Lisana is can’t leave the first empress alone because of that fact, that’s why the emperor and the first empress hid Bealtri (Princess Veloster) by acknowledging her as a commoner’s Daughter.

One day, Lisana raised a rebellion. Then, Bealtri was sent to Grimmie’s mom. Grimmie’s Mom can see the future, that’s why she made a deal with the first empress to kee Bealtri Safe in exchange for Bealtri to be Astra’s Dog.

Now, in the present, Lisana is the current empress.