Spoiler 프로푼디스 (Profundis)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Abi.R, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Abi.R

Abi.R Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe there is a novel for this new webtoon that just came out (프로푼디스) and I was wondering if anyone would have any spoilers.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone read anything?

4. RoseNoir

RoseNoir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as far as i know its a webnovel. As for the raws its only until chapter 13.

5. roxellely

roxellely New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m guessing the mc is gonna fall in love with the blonde hair dude and fuck around with the others first

Marane101 and Neelambori like this.
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Ansiaoooo

Ansiaoooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Cover I guess?/
    [​IMG]

aafiaaa_ and Hiura like this.
  8. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's back story = 13 yrs ago, his family were involved in a big monster bridge incident. His parents died. MC & his older brother were the sole survivors. MC wakes up as a guide while MC's brother wakes up as a F-rank esper/new human.

In this world guides are usually judged to be on the same level as their esper/new human pair. guides don't usually want to be with F-rank espers. Due to this MC doesn't want to leave his brother.

Due to an incident where MC's brother goes crazy from seeing that big monster again (13 yrs later) & pretty much everyone dying... the leader of Erewhon pretty much pressures/blackmails MC into joining his guild

MC = Guide Baek Yoogeun

Erewhon Guild members (A team/elites)
    Woo Shinjae = S-rank hunter & the leader/owner of Erewhon guild - the blond guys MC first meets in the dungeon (and forcefully kisses him/receives guidance from)- guy at top left kissing the gun

Joo Taein = Erewhon guild's next in charge - wears black leather gloves on the right side + picks up MC & drives him to Erewhon guild building + feels hate and disgust towards all guides

Kwon Heesoo = guy at bottom right who is touching MC's hair + treats guides as toys/ wants something amusing/entertaining + has an ability to forcefully control people/MC's body (forced MC to drink/choke on water)

Yoon Chan = guy at top right & the most muscular guy + has the ability to shapeshift into a big tiger (S-rank) + would rather keep using rental guides & tells MC to not get ahead of himself/ that MC is just a pet

*ps: there is a rumor around other guilds that guides at Erewhon never last/live that long
    MC doesn't deserve the treatment he gets :cry:
    MC deserves so much better!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
    mmem, SkyLisette, Ang3Blue and 19 others like this.
  9. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

An era when compassion for the weak has disappeared, instead stared at them with eerie eyes.
    Thirteen years ago, the life of a peaceful family of four was thoroughly destroyed.
    One mutant that crawled out from the depths of the world.
    Old Calamity, the most powerful star, ‘Almuten’.

Baek Yoogeun lost his one and only older brother left to the encounter once again.
    Woo Shinjae, an S-class Hunter who appeared just in time, saved his life.

“Be a guide to ‘Erewhon’ and obey my orders.
    Endure anything that come to you, and…….
    Follow me into the gates.”

He whispered his long-cherished desire.
    Join ‘Erewhon’ and die together with them.
    Yoogeun is in the midst of those who want to ruin him.
    Love and hatred that bloomed between Woo Shinjae and him…….

“Don’t try to escape with death.
    I, as your guide, won’t let you do that.”

10. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
  11. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo um... just gonna drop this here
    The manhwa updates every 10 days

Blonde dude and a muscly black haired dude are there . Blonde dude told MC to get naked(?) and fast forward the next scene, they put(?) him down on the floor and Blonde dude smoked and kissed MC . And then, Muscly Black haired dude spread MC's legs and proceeded to h@ndj0b MC, then Blonde dude came closer and proceeded to Finger MC. (So one was fingering and one was doing handjob) and after that MC passed out

The chapter starts with MC and Blonde dude making out ,few moments later, Blonde dude proceeds to rip out MC's clothing .Blonde Dude then made MC feel his ... um *thing* and when he takes *it* out , it even hits MC's face( Blond dude just laughed and MC looks shocked/humiliated) and then Blonde dude put his thing in MC's mouth and basically slammed it hard on his throat (MC had tears in his face) and then , a worker went inside an gave a report about dungeons and stuff WHILE MC is doing a Bl0wj0b on Blonde dude . Blonde dude said something like " My guide is busy sucking my d!ck " or something when the worker asked if he is busy. the worker left and MC is still deepthroating blonde dude and finally finishing in his mouth . MC choked and he looked like he passed out in the end of the chapter

13. Lalareadstuff

Lalareadstuff New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    novel raw sites are pretty hard to find... otherwise all we can do is buy on r*d*books.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
    Priar likes this.
  14. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man....wanted more harem manhwas but i am not vibing with the ml's actions right now

serena9660 likes this.
  15. JeanieH

JeanieH Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just register to give spoiler. My first time buying raw to read it and it turns out to be my most favourite novel. I will try to summarize here several spoiler for those who get interested on it. The manhwa has 18 chapters now.
    Mc (Bot - Yoo Goen) is a hidden rare gem for guilding whom does not acknowledge of his real talent. So, he was discovered by ML (let call him as Main Top - Name Shinjie) while ML is fighting with Almuten (a monster boss). Bot tried to shot him but since Shinjie is top class S awaken so he quickly controlled Yoo goen. The story starts here.

In this novel setting, the author give out dark atmosphere where human are nearly died due to Almuten. And so on the Awaken whom have higher strong powers will get the most affects from Almuten's torture. Later, it revealed that Almuten is able to manipulate people' emotion and can mimics others' memories to eat victims. Almuten is the cause of fear especially for Hunters/Awakening.

Monsters will live in some sorts of Gates. There are 3 levels of Gates. The 3rd Gate where Almuten live is the place nobody will go there, it is sealed off.

In this world, the more you are strong, the less you are healed and the more you got crazy and become Almuten's toys (because it only targets to those strongest to turn them into it's puppet). So in this story, Awakening can become a monster when they cannot control their minds, they will slowly turn themselves to be a sort of Almuten and falls into its trap. That is why All Awakening needs Guide to heal them when they nearly turn to be a monster. The stronger they are, the more hardcore of physical touch has to be performed. So Ehrehon is born for the purpose of killing Almuten. Team 1 includes 4 strongest members.

As you know about the Compatible rate between Guide and Awaken can decide how much and how long the body of Awaken can restore to the most peaceful state right!?

The points here in this world, The strongest ones will suffer for no compatible guides are capable of healing them, so you can imagine stronger powers will have so much limit choices of Compatible Guide (but Almuten still haunts them everyday and they have to risk that one day they are not human anymore ) especially Guide power cannot be defined easily like Awakening class. So Ehrehon is built not only for Alumuten but also kill all Awakens who cannot control their power and turning into monsters.

All 4 Tops in Team 1 Ehrehon (2 in class S, 2 in class A) suffered alone without guiding for many years. When they reached to climax, they had to borrow other guides to heal, but unable to heal them completely due to low compatible rate. So it means all 4 had to have s*x alot. But they cannot be satisfied due to low rates. Several of them had to stop guiding hopelessly and depends on drugs heavily. some only use Guide when they reach the climax but they did not like those physical interaction. They hate and despise Guides most and they hate/ bored of endless s*x which they knew s*x is not helpful at all . Most of all, they also hate the world, Alumuten (the cause of their mental torturing), and themselves. They jump into battle so that they can die. Later on the novels will reveal it.

Here the compatible rate are not mentioned clearly but it is no more than 2% for Shinjie. For the other Tops/Semes, the rate can be higher but nobody can match more than 10%.

This novel is mainly focusing on thrilling horror action, so no ones here can have soft approaches of romance at all, everyone here live for a purpose of survivals, that is why all characters get despairs, loss and self hate. No body knows how to love and how to take care. Surely, they will learn about it thru 5 vols of novel.

Okay, so our 4 Semes are very cool, crazy (they need hardcore treatments lol) and super strong who thirst for right soulmate (Guide) for so many years in hopeless and madness to heal them and bring them out of this "Profundis" (Lol it sound like a typical apocalyptic love story right!?) and THAT PERFECT SOULMATE they dreamt to meet for so long (and gave up) finally appeared - It is Our MC Yo Geon.

I think i will write another spoiler when I had time

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    mmem, SkyLisette, Ang3Blue and 19 others like this.
  16. Kikk

Kikk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes plz

serena9660 likes this.
  17. jch

jch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i finished chapter 5 (end of vol 2) and i think Woo Shinjae is starting to catch feelings.
    at the end of chapter 5, Team 1 is attacking a difficult gate called Wild Hunt, which has remained open for over 20 years. so they went into the gate itself, into the “Pit”, to clear it. when they finished, the gate’s inside was collapsing, so they were hurrying to escape before the whole place collapsed, which would make them unable to come out ever again. The MC tripped close to the exit and could not get up due to his injuries, but Shinjae was standing a few meters away from the exit, close enough that he could easily escape. but he did not leave and actually came back for the MC, even though he had a flashback of his own father ditching him in a similar situation when he was younger.
    overall, this novel has quite a dark atmosphere and there is rape in every single chapter so far.

18. JeanieH

JeanieH Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am back for giving the detailed spoiler (hopefully I still remembered many). I will try to skip the story of vol 1 since you can read the story in 17 manhwa chapters.

The story comes out as Go Yoen (Bot) and his older brothers receiving mission. Go Yoen accidentally met Shinje - Awaken S class whom have never had s*x for 6 months, and Go Yoen tried to shoot him while his teleport power controled back Go Yoen's gun in order to grab our baby's neck.

As you know, Guide-ing can be accidentally happen when you touch anywhere in your skin so for Shinjie's body who reach to climax, asap he touch Go Yoen's neck, healing transferred and all the wound on Shinje disappeared. Shinje was shock so he tried to kiss to receive more guiding and it was better than touching. At that moment, Shinje was sarcastically humor to himself that where did Go Yoen live so that until now he appeared.

In the Novel, it described that Go Yoen knew himself that his Guiding power is like full of water in a big Tank that It stored too much, but his older brother felt extremely pressure when receiving those powers so Go Yoen started to be cautious to let all of them transmit into his brother, even a small touch can be performed carefully. However, whenever touching Shinje, Go Yoen happened stepping into Shinje's body and saw a desert that he wondered how many of "tank" can be fulfilled this person.

Then after that, the Awaken community Government Department arrest both Go Yoen and his older brother for suspecting his older brother killed all people, Go Yoen met Shinje again and knew Ehrehon - a Hunter company who hunt monster and deal with Crazy gone mad Awaken who transformed themselves into monsters. Shinje explained that his purpose is to make Go Yoen become exclusive Guide for Team 1 (incl.him) due to low compatibility rate (2%), meaning Go Yoen has to sleep with all Awaken in Team 1 in order to guide. Go Yoen - who has never reached to level 3 guiding (s*x) refused and later agreed in order to save his brother.

Go Yoen met Tae In - The vice president of Ehrehon - Our 2nd Top (my most favourite seme T^T). Tae In always avoid the touch of Guide, he showed the most despise attitude towards Go Yoen, but he accidentally use his barehands touch Go Yoen and quite rude after that (No worries, you will know why Tae In did that :cry:). So after that, you knew Shinje forced Go Yoen take off all clothes and stay naked and put his finger into ahem... *we all knew* and said he had to check if Go Yoen used to sleep with anyone before *lol*.

Tae In keep Go Yoen and felt disgusted while thinking what kind of the warmth still left on his finger while accidentally touching Go Yoen, he was curious and he wanted to kiss Go Yoen to receive that warmth again, but he held back. But after that, he could not, and kissed our baby :cautious:. He suddenly felt burst out of energy inside, like a heat that comfort him and light a spot inside his own mind. He was scared and get out of that kiss. He asked himself: what is the compatibility rate between Go Yoen and Shinje, and then he wondered 20% - no may be 50% more with this kind of guide. He also asked himself what about his rate with Go Yoen, whether it is high!? Lol ;) Then Tae In was so afraid of himself to think about it. :love: (This kind of emotion of TaeIn is really cute and throughout of 5 volumes, you could see it that Tae In was the most gentle Top8 to Go Yoen ever).

Go Yoen fainted and saw a young cute boy - Our 3rd Top Hee Soo who kind of Psychopath sweet but seems heartless guy. He uses his mind controlling power to force Go Yoen drink water and Go Yoen felt disgusted (don't worry, Hee Soo does not treat Go Yoen like this in future. :whistle: - he did something much more crazy :censored:). At this moment, Hee Soo still thinks Go Yoen just like his new pet but he is interest in knowing Go Yoen

In fact, all other 3 tops really felt curious about Go Yoen, because the person who less care of Guide like Shinje, first time insists that it needs to be Go Yoen. That is why they all especially Hee Soo reading Go Yoen infos many times and was shock that Go Yoen is someone that they never heard of before - an anonymous person and they really want to see what kind of Guide seduced his leader. Hee Soo talked he wanted to treasure Go Yoen this time, he wants to use carefully his thing. It is his honest words :LOL: (crazy right, Hee So first treat Go Yoen as his new toy with a bit special care to prevent that toy is not broken).

Now it is time to see our 4th Top - Chan - the beast. Chan is actually a straightforward person who has the same age as Shinje (They all 30+ - they are Ajushi except Hee Soo). Chan is the first person who is against Go Yoen and never acknowledge of Go Yoen, he was cruelly mock at Go Yoen while they had dinner. After that, Go Yoen saw a black cat sleep inside his room and that cat was also very rude to Go Yoen just like Chan.

The black cat will appear many times later on and they become closer times by times. :whistle: you can guess that black cat is whom already. In team 1, only Chan has the S class beast/animal transforming power. So anytime, Chan was rude/violent towards Go Yoen, he would appear as a cat and silently coming to Go Yoen throughout all volumes. It was like a sort of saying sorry but he was too prideful to talk about it in front of Go Yoen in human form.

Funnily, I forgot the details of their nights so I tried to write whichever I remembered.

Things get extremely steamy and hot after first fight with level 2 monster, Go Yoen will has his first night with Shinje. Before that, Shinje was in heavy coma, and Go Yoen who was get starve many days :cry: fainted, The other 3 had to take care of him, Hee Soo brought porridge he cook for Go Yoen, but he rejected. Chan kept complaining and Hee Soo fought with him, it was so annoyed and Go Yoen got tired. Only Tae In observed Go Yoen's expression and he silently brought porridge to Go Yoen and ask Go Yoen should eat otherwise he could not survive and later he could not guide all 4 people. Go Yoen was scared of Guiding - meaning s*x, and he forcefully broke the bowl.

Tae In sighed, and convinced Go Yoen again and warned that he does not like this force either, so Go Yoen should cooperate and finish asap. Go Yoen did not care and Tae In force Go Yoen eat and Go Yoen vomit into Chan's body, because Tae In ask Chan to keep Go Yoen still. Go Yoen's stomach was used to starve already, it could not receive any nutrition, Tae In had to use syringe to take nutrition into his body after all, that is how Go Yoen is able to rest and eat again :cry:. Poor Go Yoen.

Later all Team 1 got his medic reports, it happened that Go Yoen is malnourished many year. Go Yoen always got starved many weeks because both Go Yoen and his brothers did not have any jobs in the past. That is why both Tae In and Hee Soo always forces Go Yoen eat more in future, and both of them are in charge of taking care of Go Yoen's nourish and meals everyday by themselves. That is why all ppls in Ehrehon was super curious who Go Yoen that can receive special treatment to Team 1. Now, our baby will not realize that, because he was in deep hate towards Ehrehon and all 4 tops already.

After several days with big meals - thanks to Tae In, Go Yoen gradually accepted to eat Hee Soo's food a bit, and rest , he recovered. Now it is time he has to do his job - sleep with Shinje to Guide. Shinje was gentle to him this time, and they slept in Shinje's room. It was Go Yoen's first time and Go Yoen felt safe within Shinje's arms. A little hope made Go Yoen asked himself whether Shinje also flirt other Guide like that on bed. In the morning, Shinje watched Yo Goen sleeping and waited Yo Goen waking up gave cookies to Go Yoen, Go Yoen asked what it is and It is first time he ate something delicious, Shinje was enjoyable to see Go Yoen's reaction and he told Go Yoen, whenever he has to work outside, he definitely bought this cookies brand to Go Yoen, and Go Yoen was shy - blush. (y)

They talked abit. it revealed that the first encounters between Go Yoen and Shinje is actually when Go Yoen was 14 years old, when Shinje fought with Almuten and saved the cars of Go Yoen in Hwang An bridge, Almuten thought everyone died, but later, he realized Go Yoen is not died yet and felt interest in Go Yoen. But at that time, Shinje saw but did not expect Go Yoen awoke his Guide power at that time . Go Yoen due to crying and holding his older brother, he did not realize Shinje. I guess Go Yoen touched Almuten directly so his guide power is stronger than normal Guide and much more special, that is why Almuten after many years reunion to Go Yoen, IT started to chase after Go Yoen just like Shinje. Shinje told to Go Yoen that Almuten, him and Go Yoen are fated relationship.

Please note that before the official first night with Shinje, Go Yoen never got any you know... putting inside. He had many foreplay experiences with Shinje and Go Yoen did not like it. But his first time with Shinje is in mutual. After that night, Go Yoen fall deep into Shinje.

Okay, I do think this part of novel is such a sweet tone of story. I love this part to be honestly.
    Now, It is time for our baby met others in Ehrehon - it is time to change co-workers about him (Hwating Yo Goen ;)). When all 4 tops have to be out for battle and missions, a girl whom also Awaken visits Go Yoen to help Go Yoen's training and start his life in Ehrehon. The girl who heard many rumors about Go Yoen, felt shock when Go Yoen ask what Smartphone is and how to use it. Go Yoen politely explained to her that he never received any expensive thing like this before so he has no idea to use. Amazed by his innocences and simplicity, the girl really like Go Yoen.

She wondered how an "honest innocent Guide is able to be seen as-cunning low person who tries to manipulate and seduce all 4 strongest heros with dirty tricks" She and others expected to meet a dirty guy but turned out, opening the door is an angelic smile and most sincerer attitude welcome her and others. Later on Go Yoen saw several ppls in Ehrehon started to change their attitude towards him and he had no idea why.

One day, Go Yoen received a news that Team 1 has meeting, and he went to a movie room where he met all 4. Turning out that he was tricked to just watching movie and drink wine. He felt suspicious but since it is his job so he stayed. This time Tae In knew what happened next, so he left the room first.

Now, it was our baby's frighten experiences. the movie is just a lie, having Guide by physical touch is the main reason. Shinje allows Hee Soo and Chan go first. haha for all who thought Shinje is gentle, he is the craziest person, the real psychopath. Chan is violently force Go Yoen into physical deeds while Go Yoen rejected but could not. Hee Soo went to the flow. While Shinje watched Go Yoen suffered. Later he came near to Go Yoen, smile and ask Go Yoen to admit that he hates that and he only needs Shinje then Shinje will save Go Yoen. Go Yoen refused and tell Shinje go to hell. Shinje smiled and let others do Go Yoen.

When it is near to the time Chan nearly put his big things to inside Go Yoen, Tae In interrupted. Turning out, he heard Go Yoen's screams, he could not help but put his coat to Go Yoen's naked body and brought Go Yoen out, let his crying head into his chest. Shinje asked Tae In why? does Tae In feel pity? It is first time Tae In doing that to a Guide so on.

Tae In kept silent, and brought Go Yoen back to Go Yoen's room, cleaned + changed his clothes, while felt a strong urge to rape Go Yoen again since he could not resist from Go Yoen's warm guide flourishing into his body. Tae In felt disgust about himself that he also wanted to do just like Chan and Hee Soo did, but he could not have the courage. He admitted what Shinje told him having a strong lust to Go Yoen but he acted like a gentleman. Why he cannot be honest to his body like Chan, use Go Yoen as a tool to satisfy himself. Then he cursed his own self for holding those dirty thoughts.

..."Probably Go Yoen lived a happy life before coming to Ehrehon, he must be live a peacefully without knowing his real true guide power, and he may not have knew how suffer Awakens and many Awakens who are unable to guide get torturing everyday. A guide who suddenly appeared from no where like Go Yoen - a Guide who hold such a rare strong guide power that nearly match to all strongest ones - a savior that every Awakens want to own or dream, accept to hide and live in a hidden low life and guide for such a F class older brother. a Guide like this is willing to live a normal life without knowing anything this world face or care how many Awakens die everydayout there... such this kind of person, why he appears now..." - thought by Tae In.

He felt jealous when Chan and Hee Soo can be honest touching Go Yoen while he did not dare. He felt jealous to the older brother class F, since he owns a rare gem like Go Yoen. He wondered why Go Yoen knew all but still accept to come to Ehrehon, does the older brother treat him well enough that he used his body to save him . Tae In felt jealous that Shinje was the one who find Go Yoen first, why not him.... Finally, Tae In felt bitter, left the room and left Go Yoen sleeping.

To explain why Tae In had such thoughts. Tae In is the only Awakens in Team 1 never uses Guide. He used drugs to replace Guide, so that he did not sleep or touching any Guide. for more than 10+ years using drugs, Tae In minds are nearly damaged without Guide. He hates and no Guides even touching could not heal him except Go Yoen. In Novel, it is written that the guide Tae In felt from Go Yoen at first time is a warmth like Sun rise inside his body that he never experienced before. It is effective more than drugs, he just unconsciously get attached to the Sun - means Go Yoen. But whenever touching Go Yoen, a sense of guilt appears within Tae In. The point is that Tae In never want to get healed or accept healing, but somehow, Go Yoen can simply heal Tae In, it reminds Tae In of someone dear to him in the past. Around Volume 4 will explain who Tae In remembered whenever saw Go Yoen.

I swear that Tae In was the only one who never hold any possession towards Go Yoen from the beginning till ends. I wanted to see Tae In happy but the author never did that to him. My Tae In. You are not only a good boy, but also a sweetest boy forever. :cry: I am not sure if manhwa having all Tae In's thought or not, but in novel, Tae In's internal emotion is really important, this character has complex personality, in outer side, he shows a disgust cold face, but inside a passionate sensitive heart.

I will try to sum up till the moment Go Yoen got kidnapped. May be half of volume 3
    So after that, all 5 will have a big mission to go to the Gate to find Almuten. This time, Go Yoen became a target to Almuten. Here, he faced many past memory he wanted to forget like his parents' dead, Alumuten created a clone of his older brother who needs guide, Go Yoen who has a deep love with his family started to fall into trap, Chan was the first one pulling Go Yoen out, he turned to the beast and told Go Yoen to run while complaining Go Yoen so weakling, he did not understand why Shinje let him go into this dangerous places, Go Yoen kept silent and run away together with Chan, they hid and stay for awhile, Later on, Shinje found them, Hee Soo and Tae In joint, they had several injures, Monster followed and catched Go Yoen, then Hee Soo and Tae In covered for Go Yoen, and Shinje took Go Yoen out of the gate and let the other 3 fought alone (LoL) . Later Almuten disappeared. Gate closed.
    I did not read carefully the battles, may be I remembered wrong, Hee Soo protected Go Yoen first, Go Yoen always followed Tae In or Shinje, but they got lost and Chan found Go Yoen, Shinje found Go Yoen again. All of the battle, Go Yoen kept thinking of when Shinje came to save him.

During this time, he met the pairs of the other Hunter team again, the Guide (sister) worries of Go Yoen, she gave contacts to Go Yoen and told Go Yoen should escape because Team 1 Ehrehon are rude guys and if he needs, she will help. Go Yoen received the namecard but he did not intend to leave ( I forgot their names, but they are rivals of Shinje. In his first training, they met once).

When he recovered, all 4 stayed next to him and asked how he was (Shinje and Hee Soo), Chan continued to complain, Tae In stand far away. He replied that he felt better. Then all 5 falls into silence for sudden because all of them knew what will have to happen next. :cool: Looking at all 4, Go Yoen knew his main duty when seeing heavy injures of all 4 but he could not say it first. Shinje was the one who broke this silence and asked Go Yoen's ideas.

Summary: 5 of them discussed of who receive Guide first =)) Chan is still rude say why don't all come together just like they did with previous Guides in the past. Shinje asked Go Yoen how to feel if all 4 of them come together and scold Chan not to scare Go Yoen. Hee Soo is against the idea of that and told Go Yoen's body will be broken, this time he will treat and use Go Yoen carefully. Chan was angry and told then what we can do now, everyone here needs Guide, then they asked Tae In, Tae In was annoyed and ignored the discussion. Shinje teased Tae In that he needs Go Yoen now so stop acting like a princess =)) Tae In told Shinje that Go Yoen should be the one decide, do not ask his idea.
    Then Shinje, Hee Soo, Chan came back and ask Go Yoen make decision quickly. Go Yoen... told all 4 of them should take the order number and he will pick random the number. Whom Go Yoen pick first will do first. Shinje burst out of laugh told Go Yoen so cute. Go Yoen blush. The atmosphere becomes ease, and then Chan and Hee Soo kiss Go Yoen gently.

This time, Go Yoen get stiff a bit, Hee Soo told Go Yoen relax do not scared of them. Go Yoen told Chan to be slow, Chan slowly kiss him, his beast blood wants to do it roughly. then Shinje joined together. it will be rough after many foreplay. :whistle: all have their all shares (ahem...cum) ... and Go Yoen felt hot, weird.... I am sure this time Chan started to shift his first impression towards Go Yoen. Then after finished the deed, Shinje left the room, and it was time for Hee Soo and Tae In putting inside.

After finishing all guiding to all 4, Chan left, Hee Soo wanted to wash Go Yoen on himself. Normally, after finishing Guiding, there cleaners who taking care of all mess, all Team 1 never did that because they thought the Guide is dirty. Chan and Shinje left immediately since they had no experience in taking care of others, Tae In and Hee Soo will also never do that since they hates Guide, but this time Hee Soo told Go Yoen is special to him so he wants to give his cares for him, he hates the idea of other strangers besides him cleaning Go Yoen too. Tae In helped Hee Soo (he told he did not trust cleaners Lol) to clean Go Yoen's room and change clothes to him. ( Ehrehon is getting more rumors that later on =)) ;)
    It is not enough time to spoil events till Yo Goen got kidnapped. :LOL:. I will do it later.

Btw, till this time, Go Yoen was reluctant to have more feelings towards Shinje anymore. He was afraid of getting hurt by Shinje, he knew the true 2 faced Shinje that can be sweet and cruel at same time.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
  19. jch

jch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for your detailed spoilers!
    i might be wrong since i haven't read ahead (past volume 2), but this is from the 2nd half of volume 2, right? it sounds like the 'Wild Hunt' battle that occurs after the theater room scene, except they did not meet Almuten, and the one who created the illusion of Yoogeon's older brother was another hunter who wanted to receive guiding from him and Shinjae saved him that time. and also, i think the other female guide met Yoogeon before they entered the gate.

Ang3Blue and Reeka98 like this.
  20. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
    New Illustration for the MC's Birthday
    [​IMG]