Spoiler 피폐물이라 등장인물들이 심신미약이다 - Its A Waste, The Characters Are Mentally And Physically Weak

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Sep 3, 2021.

1. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

피폐물이라 등장인물들이 심신미약이다

NU:
    Not Found

RAW: kakaopage

DESCRIPTION (MTLd):

She was possessed as the Male Lead's sister, whose name was not mentioned in the novel.

However… The childhood of the original Male Lead, who is now my brother, is more miserable than I imagined.

It’s the original story and it's nonsense, and if there is a child who is being abused in front of you, isn’t it natural to help?

I was trying to live my life taking care of my younger brother, but an unexpected person appeared and my plan went in a different direction than I thought.

In the original book, she was confronted with her brother's swordsmanship teacher, who who lost his left arm in an accident.

I looked at the handsome man in front of me.

That man's arm is being cut off.

"I don't like that..”

Until then, I was simply trying to protect his arm.
    Why did I have to make that man the emperor?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Type: Webnovel
    Language: Korean
    Year: 2021
    Status in COO: 123 chapters (Ongoing)
    Release Frequency: 4 chapter in a week.

Philiagomz, Rin.rinaaa and your crush like this.
  4. elliep

elliep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover looks pretty

5. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty cover :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Philiagomz and Sterotype like this.
  6. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    who's this kid?

7. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's probably the Ogml of the novel that the MC got transmigrated in, which in other words, her brother in this novel (they both have the same purple eyes) or I might be wrong tho. I hope there are spoilers for this one :blob_plusone:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
  8. themadscientist

themadscientist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone, do something about thisss!!! Why there’s no MTL or anything, this is legit interesting :blobmelt::blobmelt:

Sterotype likes this.
  9. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I simply can't resist this kind of novels. Camping. :blob_plusone:

Sterotype likes this.
  10. Parallax7

Parallax7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From Kakao's comments I gather some spoiler's.I MTL it so might not be 100% correct.

A guy named "Arvan(MTL) is a ml lead.Our ml is prince and in ogNovel he was Amon's sword art teacher.

According to what I gather, it's Emperor and crown prince bcz people at comment section were constantly slandering them (not sure though maybe more are there:notlikeblob:)

According to them it was good at the beginning but later on it become draggy and boring.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
  11. Parallax7

Reading List:
    Link
    Fl hired two new maids ,both are twins first one is Eva Tuna(MTL) and second one is Sebastian Tuna(MTL). They're quite young and she hired them as her exclusive maid's for doing errands.After that both excused themselves and another maid knocked at Riellie's room.

**Excerpts from novel**
    " Oh come in" (I answered)
    "My lady your majesty Canolewell(MTL) is here"
    Who is that all of sudden ,prince Canolewell.
    he's the person who comes out as Amon's sword art teacher in the ogNovel '

Riellie entered the room and introduced herself as princess Robert.She stared at him for a long time and mesmerised by his Beauty:blobnosebleed:

**Excerpts from novel**

The man's appearance makes me forget why I'm standing here.

In particular, it was difficult to take my eyes off those eyes.

Dark blue eyes that give a distant feeling as if looking somewhere in the deep sea:blobmelt:.

The gaze is as if penetrating my deep layers:blobpeek:,makes me even think.
    I hurriedly lowered my gaze because I thought I would feel strange if I kept looking at it.
    Then, the upper body with wide shoulders and tight muscles, drew attention:blobnosebleed:.
    Both greeted each other.Riellie thought his voice is also nice to hear:blobjoy:
    Rielli forget for a moment that in ogNovel he didn't have a left arm.
    Arvan led the knights and soldiers under his command to wipe out the crazy monsters.
    He heads to the Esit Mountains (MTL)and encounters monsters he saw for the first time there.

The monster is so powerful that it's called the best prosecutor in the Empire.
    Arbanma(MTL) also struggled.
    In the midst of such a fierce battle,an accident occurs in which two are split.
    While fighting with monster's he lost his left arm
    Riellie didn't know that when this fight gonna be happen at future. They both talked abt Duke .She thought in ogNovel all characters had mental defects but only Arvan was there who had physical defect not a mental defect:blobsweat_2:.She can't believe that this perfect man's arms will be gonna lost in future.She thought,she would never have been this bothered by someone's arm if he were a little less handsome."’
    He was too handsome to turn a blind eye:blobnosebleed:.She thought even though in ogNovel his arm was cut off but his Beauty remained the same:blobmelt:.She wanted to protect his arm this time:blobjoy:.At last both greeted each other and he promised her ,he will visit the mansion soon:blobxd:.
    • Riellie was thinking abt how to protect Arvan's hand:blobpats: .She was thinking of handling him a Holy sword which can't break by anything so that he won't lose his arm in future.After that Duke arrived and greeted fl with his usual same warm smile.He told her that he will gonna give her the inheritance (Duke title) .She was surprised bcz in ogNovel he didn't give that title to ogRiellie .She thought why he wanted to make me his successor rather than Amon.She told him everything that she changed Amon's room and all.He flinched at Amon's name .She told him from now on she will gonna take care of her younger brother who lived in a shabby room bcz of his negligence:blobhero:.
    • Rielli talked with Duke more and wanna ask him many things but Duke's condition seems worse .He told her not to leave him and all the things he had it's for her.He told her that her mother was another country's princess so whatever things he had and her mother left behind gonna be Rielli's.He don't seems to calm down at all,so she stopped taking with him.She left him and went with Amon for lunch ,Amon also seemed little tired.After such hectic day she entered her room and thought ,in this mansion all people are mentally sick wheather it's Duke or Amon.At morning her two exclusive maid's Eva (MTL) and Sebastian or Sevian(MTL) dressed her up.She thought both are exactly same and difficult to distinguish.After that as a gift she gave Sebastian a brooch of Ruby color darker than Sebastian's eye color and for Eva she gave her brooch dominated by yellow topaz.Both thanked Rielli for gift:blobmelt:.
    • Both Amon and Rielli is having breakfast but Rielli noticed that Amon looked more tired than usual day.She thought she changed his room into big spacious one with good comfy bed so why his condition seems more worse than before.She thought maybe bcz of new place he is having difficulty in sleeping bcz he is still a child.She never treated a child so didn't know how to do it properly ,so she thought maybe she is lacking somewhere.Then she told Eva to call doctor bcz Amon's condition is not good.Amon told her, he is good after that Rielli told him to sleep for a while and at bed she asked him, is it scary to sleep alone if yes then I'll be there with u from now on whenever you will going to sleep.Amon told her it's not .She assured him that she will not going to neglect him anymore .After that Rielli thought she couldn't even imagine what circumstances this small 9 year child have to go through bcz his mother died after giving birth to him and after that his father and sister neglected him .:blobpensive:

I just hope my posts are understandable:blobpats: .

Thank you @magical_al00 for providing me it's further chapter's raws:blobmelt: .I will post it's more chapter's whenever I will have free time:blobsmilehappyeyes:.

I wanna ask you all if this short summary type post was good or not.Or you all wanted to read long mtled chapter's:blobsweat_2:.

12. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whichever you prefer

14. Nicobintea111

Nicobintea111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Full chapter would be better but it's okay if it's summary. No hurry take your time:blobokhand:

aom and Parallax7 like this.
  15. Parallax7

Reading List:
    Link
    Here we go again ,enjoy:blobpopcorn_cool:
    • Amon slept for more than a day and at that time Rielli was panicked abt his condition.But later on he woke up and both had breakfast together , Rielli even provided teacher's for Amon's further education and his new outfits .Now Amon didn't have to study alone and he is taking a proper education, teacher's appreciated his talents.Riellie knew it all along that he is good at it bcz he is future disciple of Arvan(MTL name)(Archduke).She told him that in future he'll gonna be a great knight. Amon thought my sister wanted me to become a great knight so I have to increase my physical strength for it (a huge siscon brother:blobmelt:).After that the Rodrick(MTL), who is appointed as Amon's teacher sweated really hard to stop him:blobjoy:.Bcz Amon was acting as if he was only putting his life or death into wielding a sword:blobrofl::blobrofl:.At last Rielli stepped in between them and told Amon to do his training in moderation and Amon as big siscon replied Rielli that he will.
    • After that ten days passed very quickly and it's time for Arvan's visit today.Arvan and Duke were talking together and Rielli first went to Amon's room where he was studying and after that she told him that today he have to eat alone bcz a guest appeared and she have to attend him.Arvan and Duke were talking with each other and Rielli greeted him and again started admiring his Beauty:blobjoy::blobjoy:.She then noticed that Arvan speaks really less than other's just like a robot.She thought maybe he is very handsome and his voice is good to hear that's why the things that popped in my mind after seeing Arvan is a praise to his beauty:blobicecreamlove:.
    • Riellie wanted to talk with Arvan privately and that's why she told him to take a stroll at garden .She was very embarrassed after that but he agreed.Arvan thought that his life is full of darkness there is not a single sunshine in it,and he don't like socializing with other's but from the first day he met Rielli it's not that much bad.He found her different than other's.Arvan is good at reading other's facial expressions and first time when he met Rielli he found sympathy in her face for him.He then praised the garden that it's beautiful.
    • Riellie then told him abt holy sword (Which she wanted to give him so that in future he'll not lose his one arm:blob_sunglasses:).Arvan flinched for a moment and thought ,how did she knew abt it.
      It shows the blessings of goddess.Its symbol of powerful weapon and the first emperor was the one who chosen by holy sword in history.The person chosen by holy sword will get the power of dragon.So, it's really precious weapon.After first Emperor no one is chosen by Holy sword.And it's whereabouts are still unknown
      .Arvan was surprised but he didn't show it to Rielli and asked her that if she really knew that where holy sword is . Rielli told him "Not far away from Majeongseok Mine(MTL) in the Esit Mountains(MTL),but it's hard to tell u in detail".Arvan hesitated for a moment and asked her why she is telling him the location of "Holy sword" , Rielli told him it's not just for nthg but she wanted a favor from him.She told him abt being Amon's sword teacher.Arvan thought that he is good at reading people's expression but why does Princess offer seems different, she is not only being desperate for Amon's sword teacher but something else also.(Oh boy she wanted to save your one arm, that's why she is so desperate:blobjoy::blobjoy:).
    • Arvan's life was not easy to live .His mother died bcz of Emperor and he become war hero,but now also Emperor saw him as thorn in his eyes.Emperor is powergreedy person and didn't have a bit of humanity:blobthumbsdown:
    • Both Arvan and Rielli talked abt visiting that mine to find Holy swords location.Arvan asked her if it's okay for her to be with him during this journey bcz it'll take more than a week to reach that place.But Rielli reassured him abt it.Arvan find Riellie's behaviour very strange bcz they both are unmarried and they have to be with each other for more than a week but she didn't seems to concern abt this thing at all.He asked if Duke will give her permission for that,she told him she will find a way for it.Both mutually signed contract for it ,bcz it's better than having a verbal contract.Arvan kissed Rielli on her hand and then greeted her good night.
    Amon is a huge siscon ,he wanna do everything to impress his sister.When Rielli told him to become a great knight he without taking any rest started practicing sword wielding to increase his physical strength even teacher have to interrupt him to do it in moderationblobmelt_thumbs.

16. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank uuuuu, Pretty please spoil moreeeee:blobtaco::blobtaco:
    :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

ChEeSyWoRdS and Sterotype like this.
  17. Sterotype

Sterotype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now you can read it because someone have posted few MTL and chapters Summary.
    Thank you , please spoil more this series is very cute:aww:

ChEeSyWoRdS and Philiagomz like this.