Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 279 (274):
    LQH looks at ZDY and asks if he really didn't do those things to their daughter, ZDY becomes enraged, how could he do that to his own daughter? LQH questions him while saying how would she know! He even framed HXY about him touching their daughter! His phone suddenly rings, when he answers it he curses them to roll! Call him again and he'll kill them! The person said he called him to help him, he can stop the media from harassing him. He tells ZDY that as soon as he cancels the lawsuit and clarify the truth to the public, that he's slandering HXY for money, the heat of the matter will dissipate and the media will naturally no longer pay attention to him. ZDY believes the man is sent by HXY, the person tells him that HXY was originally gonna send him money outside of court, but because of the pressure of public opinion, they prolonged time. HXY being destroyed wont affect HQ's image, but now is not the same. Before, he didn't need to worry about anything because the HQ was on his side, and now... if he exposes the truth, the media won't be able to dig for things, so it would naturally become calm, however, if he doesn't withdraw the case, the longer he waits, more people will pay attention to him, he'll life his entire life with the media being entangled with him and the world spitting and cursing at him...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Sept20, Ivivivi, odanezz0_3 and 12 others like this.
  2. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 278 (273)

"This bastard deserves it! He is a far cry from what you suffered! Let him also have the taster of cyberbullying!"

After Fei Yang finished scolding, he began to worry, "Ye Bai said within seven days your innocence will be proven, however, according to the current trend, although the media began to reverse, there are more and more people grieving for you, but if Zhao Danyong that bastard wants to bring you down with him, what will you do?

Even if you do not have to worry about public opinion, the lawsuit is also a big win, but the total should be diaphragmatic ah!

In the Entertainment Industry, cutting the grass does not remove the root, the spring breeze again, if not completely resolved, I am afraid at any time may be dug out again to make an issue ... ... "

After the press conference ended, the public opinion completely reversed as expected.

The original criticism of Han Xian Yu, all transferred to the Zhao couple.

The Zhao home was surrounded by reporters for the whole day, work unit can not be spared, wherever you go all-pervasive media and angry people.

Zhao Dayong has been dismissed by the company for 2 days and the relatives and friends around him avoid him like he's a plague.

The media contact him, to find the people around him to dig the news, Zhao Dayong's weekdays have not been very good, and now it is pushed down the wall, almost all the interviews revealed is unfavorable to his content.

Li Qiaohong is not much better than it seems, in the eyes of everyone, as a child's mother, she couldn't not know what her husband did, but she is a nuisance, is totally in collusion.

Zhao Jia.

A clanked sound, messy things thrown in the room, the little girl curled up and hid in the bedroom, silent.

Li Qaohong Hand dragged the box, holding her daughter, heads outside planning not to return.

Halfway through, Zhao Dayong pulled her hand and shouted, "What are you doing?

Li Qiaohong snapped, "What are you doing? I can do what! I want a divorce! I want to bring my daughter to leave here and never return!"

Zhao Dayong stared at two heavy dark circles, looking pale, "You're causing trouble, outside is full of reporters, hold on for a few more days, we'll get the money and then we all can leave!"

Li Qiaohong slaps his hand away," money money, you only know money, now our family will be forced to die! Will you have a life to spend money on?

My phone is getting calls 24 hours straight, people scolding me, threatening to kill me. There is not even a minute where I don't worry.

Before you make such a high profile, everyone knows our information, where will we go? People will know us wherever we go! Even the relatives have split ties with us!

I did not let you do that, you did not listen, now offending people! You were splashed with the dirty water, and now I'm going to suffer with you! Your daughter's reputation is completely ruined! ”

Li Qiao Hong said, dropped something in his hand, sat down on the ground, "What sins I have made! To be subjected to this sin! They're trying to kill me! ”

" Mom ... ... " The little girl stood in front of her mother in a panic.

Li Qiaohong holds her daughter in her arms and begins to cry, "... ... my poor daughter ... ... What is this sin you made ... ... to have this kind of a father ... ..."

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  3. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    ningle, ravenjaz and vsukio like this.
  4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, I can only do short summaries atm cause I gotta leave in 30 mins, @Miaka_Mei is currently preoccupied, and I got no idea what @ningle is doing, maybe work? I wish you good luck! I'll be free again once Friday comes around...

Lilpriestess likes this.
  5. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, IK dw I got plenty of time on me so I can do it, but it'll require some time and patience

6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 280 (275):
    After the call ended, ZDY thinks about the strangers last words, it has only been just a few days yet he's already going crazy, but to endure this fore a lifetime? He was originally fearless due to the media being on his side, but now, no one believes his words. Thinking of this, his defenses were on the verge of collapsing. A few days later, ZDY announces online that he'll hold a press conference and will expose the truth. At the press conference, he tells everyone that HXY did not molested and violate his daughter, this was all his idea, he wanted to get compensation so he deliberately fabricated this lie. He was the one who taught his daughter how to say those things, he also persuaded his wife to help him cheat the media, he is also not a pedophile nor did he ever did those things to his daughter, he just wanted to get some money from HXY. He then sincerely apologizes and says he'll withdraw his lawsuit, he's very sorry, sorry for having the media help him, sorry to the netizens who had supported him, sorry to his daughter, his wife, and most importantly, HXY. People are still cursing at him, HXY's die hard loyal fans were crying tears of excitement. Watching the broadcast, YWW sighs, in her past life, HXY had been waiting for justice, but his entire life was already ruined, he received the justice too late. Late justice is unworthy justice.

Sept20, Queenypie, Ivivivi and 17 others like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 281 (276):
    At a high-end apartment, FY was excited how everything went as YB had said, everything was resolved in seven days! He didn't expect ZDY would personally expose the truth! He then curses how Zhou Wenbin that bastard must of been hoping for HXY's downfall... While FY was excited, HXY had been absentmindedly staring at his phone. FY asks him what is he thinking about? ZDY has personally apologized to him! While still playing with his phone, he tells him that he saw. FY asks if he's waiting for YB's phone call. After FY tries to call YB, a sweet soft voice was heard. FY asks who is this? HXY heard a girl answered, frowning, he asks what's wrong? FY is confused on whether or not he called the wrong number. At the same time at Jin Garden, YWW had just finished her bath, not long after, her phone rang. She was unfamiliar with the number but after picking up, she realized it was FY. She changed her voice tone and tells him the one who answered was 'his' girlfriend. 'He' asks him what does he want? FY thanks him for what he has done. HXY then takes his phone then also thanked her, YWW tells him that if he really wants to thank 'him', can he sign her an autograph? 'He' wants to give it to 'his' friend, she'll be very happy!

Sept20, Queenypie, Ivivivi and 18 others like this.
  8. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    My webcam camera randomly turned on, seems like someone was trying to spy on my so i had to find some tape.
    Seems like the spy was an amateur since he forgot to make sure my camera light was off. :facepalm:

blueoddog and Yukari_me like this.
  9. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 279 (274) Strange Phone Call

Li Qiaohong said, she suddenly thinks of something, eyes suddenly bright scary, and staring toward Zhao Dayong dead, "Zhao Dayong! You really did not do that kind of a thing to your daughter, right?"

Zhao Dayong, almost fainted, "You're out of your head! You believe those people. Lin Lin is my own daughter! Even if I had a bad temper, and scolded her, I wouldn't do such a thing! ”

" How do I know you did not do it! You even framed Han Xianyu, only if you lust after your daughter that you can come up with such a wicked idea. How do I know you are not lying to me!"

"You Crazy woman! You agreed with the idea! Now you're blaming me! ”

... ...

Zhao Dayong quarreled with his wife and almost fainted, brain buzzing, at this time, his cell phone rang.

Zhao Dayong with upright madness, picks up the phone began to curse, "Leave! Leave! All I say is leave! Call again and I'll come and kill you!"

Is shouting, the phone suddenly came a man's voice: "Mr. Zhao, don't be so angry, I'm here to help you."

Zhao Dayong suddenly chocked, warily opened his mouth," Who are you? "

If someone had said to help him, he would have believed it, but now, how could someone help him?

"Who I am is not important, the important thing is that I can solve your immediate dilemma and let the media no longer harass you."

Hearing the other said that the media can no longer harass them, Zhao Dayong even if he did not believe the other person was so kind, could not help but ask, "You do say, do you have any way to let the media no longer harass me? Those media are all mad dogs! It's useless to say anything! ”

"Ah, you are now a hot steamed bun, they are naturally chasing you.".

The man on the cell phone smiled and said, "As long as you dismiss the lawsuit and clarify all the truth in public, you are slandering Han Yunyu for money, the matter is clear, the heat dissipated, the media naturally will not pay attention to you."

Zhao Dayong stared for a moment, followed by an anger rebuttal," You think I'm a fool? Did Han Xian Yu send you?! "

If he said it, he could not get a penny, he would have one more charge.(?)

Unless he is a sucker, he will do it!

Listening to Zhao Dayong's anger , the voice of the phone is very relaxed, "Mr. Zhao, I'm afraid the one confused is you, do you still think you can still get compensation?

Before HXY really intended to give you a settlement outside of court, but because of the pressure of public opinion, they worriedly delayed it, Han Xianyu being destroyed will not affect the company's image.

But now is not the same, now the public has stood on Han Xian Yu's side, the world no longer has hesitated public opinion, and you submitted the evidence, your own heart is clear, simply can not convict Han Xian Yu. "

The other side of the call paused, then continued," Once upon a time, you had nothing to fear, it is because the whole world was on your side, and now ... Oh,

if you tell all the truth, there is nothing the media can dig for, and after a few days of speculation, everything will be calm. However, as long as you do not withdraw the case in one day, as long as there is no result in one day, people will continue to pay attention to you and will not let you go. Your whole life, will be entangled with media... ... "

blueoddog, Sept20, Queenypie and 17 others like this.
  10. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    congratulations to JYR she got a sweet boyfriend

Maikh and vsukio like this.
  11. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 280 (275) the truth

After receiving the call from the stranger, Zhao Dayong plunged into a long silence.

The man's last sentence is constantly replaying in his mind as a curse.

In your life, you will live in the media's entanglement and the world's curse...

In just a few days only, he is almost crazy, let alone a lifetime?

Although he did not know who called him, what he said was all a fact.

He had nothing to fear before, because the media and the people supported him.

But now, no one believed him, those who stood on his side, have all left him and started supporting HXY, if he threatens Han Xian Yu again, he will be despised by all.

At this point, Zhao Dayong's final psychological defense is gradually on the brink of collapse ...

A few days later.

In the online crusade against Dayong's cries intensified, the angry populace even staged several violent incidents, Dayong released a Weibo statement, stating that he will again hold a press conference, clearing all the truth.

The Press conference on the same day, the scene was crowded with people, it was several times larger than the last time.

The couple bowed their heads and stood in front of the media and angry people.

Zhao Dayong looked Haggard, face sallow, because of the public opinion in the days of frenzied attacks, ZDY was between panicking and cowering.

At the very beginning of the conference, he almost could not wait to quickly use the already prepared rhetoric to clarify: "Han Xianyu did not indecently violate my daughter, all this is my own performance, in order to get Compensation, I deliberately fabricated such a lie

I taught my daughter to say those words and recorded those confessions, but also I convinced my wife to help me cheat the media, but I really am not a pedophile, and did not do that to my daughter, I only did this to get money from Han Xian Yu... ... "

After hearing the words of Zhao Dayong, there was a short silence, and the audience caused a pandemonium.

"My God! Han Xian Yu was really slandered!"

"How black The couple's heart is! They did such a heartless thing to the people that helped them?"

"Its outrageous! "

... ...

Zhao Dayong bent on wanting the media to let himself go, so sincerely apologized, "I have gone to court to withdraw the lawsuit, I am sorry, I am really very sorry, sorry to the media that helped us, sorry for those who support to encourage our netizens, sorry to my daughter, my wife, of course, I am most sorry or Mr. Han Xianyu ... ...

I really know my wrong, is my devilish mind, lard Mongolia heart(?), beg you to forgive me ... ... "

Zhao Dayong said, bowed low, next to Li Qiaohong also followed by apologizing to all the public.

Everyone listened to the husband and wife apologize, all in indignation begin to curse.

"Is it okay to apologize?" This is just playing us as fools! "

"Malicious consumption of our sympathy, it is too much!"

Han Xian Yu watching the live feed heard Zhao Dayong's clarification, heard Zhao Dayong's apology, can not help but shed excited tears.

"I knew that Xian Yu absolutely would not do such a thing! These media and users are still kind enough to say that Zhao DaYong couples themselves are not the most people who should apologize?"

"Fortunately, we have waited! We finally waited until the truth finally came out! "

" Justice may be late, but justice will never be absent! "

Jin Garden.

YWW is watching the live broadcast, listening to all the people shouting the same phrase "justice may be late, but justice will never be absent," Inevitably sighed in her heart.

This sentence comes from a remark, the original is actually "Justice delayed is justice denied", meaning "late justice, equals denial of justice", and later in the translation process, gradually evolved into the previous explanation.

Han Xianyu was waiting for justice in her previous life, but then, his entire life had been ruined, belated justice, what is the point?

Late justice is simply not justified by justice.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    blueoddog, Sept20, Queenypie and 18 others like this.
  12. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    276. Chapter 281 (276) is a woman

At a high-end apartment.

Zhao Dayong telling the truth and apologizing, made Fie Yang jump up excitedly, "he said seven days and it really is seven days! This day is not bad! Absolutely! I was wondering how Ye Bai can prove your innocence, I did not expect Zhao Dayong would actually tell the truth! With this you are finally free!

Zhou Wenbin that bastard, play a good abacus, hoping for your downfall, the company will be able to hold his hands, I think he still how to get the .... "

Feiyang is excited, but found Han Xian Yu has been staring absently at the phone, so called him soon," Xian Yu ... Xian Yu? Did you see that? Zhao Dayong publicly apologized to you!

" See. "Han Xian Yu still fiddling with his cell phone.

Feiyang seeing this, thought, "Are you waiting for Ye Bai's call? Also right ah ... conference is over ... ... he did not make a phone call ... ... I'll call and ask ..."

Fei Yang finished dialing his number and called.

As a result, the phone rang for a long time no one answered.

"Why did he not pick up?" Fei Yang suspiciously muttered.

Feiyang was about to hang up, the phone finally connected, and then came a very sweet soft waxy voice - "Hey? Who is it?" Feiyang fiercely by the phone heard a girl's voice. A moment later, he finally said, "uh, you are ... ..."

Han Xian Yu was close, and vaguely heard a woman's voice on the phone, frowned and asked, "wrong number?"

Feiyang stared at the phone looked A look, "No ah, did I press the wrong number? How is it a woman? Xian Yu give me the number!"

At the same time, Jin Garden.

YWW just finished watching live, ready to take a bath, looking for a change of clothes, heard the phone ring.

Because it is a strange number, she did not think about it, and then picked up, who knew, the other side was actually Fei Yang.

YWW hurriedly clutched her cell phone cleared her throat, switched to a male voice, "Hello? I am Ye Bai!"

She had studied the way of changing the voice, quickly mastered the trick, switch up is still smooth, but it is easy to mess up, it seems, she has to be careful later.

Hearing the voice of the other side of the phone was Ye Bai, Feiyang picked up the phone, "Mr. Ye? I thought I was wrong! Just ...?"

Feiyang subconsciously said the sentence .

YWW thought for a moment, replied: "My girlfriend."

The reason she said it was his girlfriend, is to prevent the recurrence of similar situations, so that she can use this excuse to circle back.

Feiyang hearing this was suddenly surprised, but soon felt very normal, someone so handsome would obviously have a girlfriend.

"Something the matter?" Ye Bai asked.

"Cough, you told me to not do anything, HXY and I watched the live feed, Ye brother you are too much! Not only did you reverse the media, but also mercilessly got revenge on that bastard, Finally completely proved Xian Yu's innocence! Really thank you! What you need, can be mentioned! "

Ye Bai replied without any hesitation," You are too polite, if I want something, I'll go to the Company leader to ask him for it. "

Feiyang hearing the other person speech frankly, had more favourable opinion," Well ... ... "

At this time, Han Xian Yu on the side stretched his hand, indicating Fei Yang to give him the cell phone.

"Ye Brother, Xian Yu wants to talk to you." Feiyang handed the phone to Han Xian Yu.

Han Xian Yu, who was silent for a few seconds, finally said two words: "Thank you."

YWW listening Han Xian Yu saying thanks, smiled and said, "If you really want to thank me, one day have a chance to sign a name for me? I want to send it to my friend! She will be very happy!"

Han Xian Yu tone solemnly nodded, "ok."

Finally done, and hopefully this arc is also finished.

Feel really bad for the little girl, she had to go through so much and has to go through even more in the future cuz of her dad.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Sept20, Queenypie, Ivivivi and 24 others like this.
  13. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck with your exams. Hopefully we can get fluffy chapters soon

14. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    And thanks for the summaries and translating the chapter both of you! Now the next arc must be about her meeting her parents. Hopefully they will reunite soon...:(:blobcry:

vsukio, JuuHachi and SamGoingHam like this.
  15. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for summaries and translations, @ningle @vsukio @Miaka_Mei @SamGoingHam
    thx for all who wrote replies in this thread

--so very busy this week.. lurking whenever i am able to access the forum... have a nice day to everyone

ningle, SamGoingHam and vsukio like this.
  16. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    SamGoingHam likes this.
  17. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you <3

annkanni likes this.
  18. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got home from school and work. :cry::cry: :sleep::sleep:

vsukio likes this.
  19. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apologies, Mr. Si. Wanwan dressing as male does not work.

LaDyViL and vsukio like this.
  20. hiyuu

hiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what novel is this..?