Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Yang Xi

Yang Xi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suddenly found myself somehow agreeing on that:coffee:

2. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the author just release 9 chapters?:blobfearful:
    Btw good luck to anyone who has finals today, running late to mine...:sweating_profusely:

3. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    9 chapters....deitiessssss....give us ur blessing:cry:

4. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Either this will be a face slapping spree or a reveal chapter spree with minimal face slapping:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

5. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Exams? :O
    Good luck to you and whoever else has those things~

Merrymiss likes this.
  6. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Short summaries for the 9 chapters:
    The uncles accused XY of colluding with Cold-Blooded Alliance, however the man in the photo was actually his spy that he had inserted to Cold-Blooded Alliance. The spy had been found out sometimes before and killed. Only XY and SHY knew about it, so no one could give him testimony.
    YWW gave all her credit to XY. She told everyone that the only reason she was able to save SHY was not bc she could see future, but bc of the secret info that came from XY.
    The uncles accused YWW instead. Right when YWW was about to be brought in to be interrogated, SHY woke up...

And, another cliffhanger:(

7. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. And damn, brought to be interrogated...
    Anyway, I knew it. Although there was less drama than what I expected (I guess), in the end SYH wakes up to save the day~

8. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH showed up in time, looking all sickly and about to die on the spot, lol. So he told YWW to come over to him and scolded the annoying 4th great uncle when was it his turn to call the shots in the Si family. That uncle was the one with the 'evidence' against XY, and when that didn't work, he turned against YWW.

10. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Si Yehan really knows to choose his timing... :blobhighfive: Or author really knows to pull him out right now, or Ninth Master will torture author instead for bullying his wife :hmm::hmm::hmm:
    I'm really hating the grandmother right now. She knows the circumstances of how Ye Wanwan stayed by SYH, yet she didn't say anything to at least halt the slander on YWW. :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: Blinded, I'd say. Or maybe it's the age. They say eyesight decline as you aged, isn't it? She's really a hypocrite. I won't feel bad if she got poisoned to death later. She kinda deserves it for having cloudy judgement :blobunamused::blobunamused::blobunamused:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    She's like an opinion-less balloon, being swung whichever direction the latest eloquent fellow whispers to her. First, condemn YWW for not staying with SYH when it got dangerous. Then, grateful for her when she learns YWW came back and saved them. Then, condemning her again when YWW stood up for XY, then suspicious when retarded 4th great uncle suggested YWW was the real death rose (YWW quickly disproved that, like what if she really was, what would be the consequences for the Si family), then grateful again when YWW 'proved' XY was innocent and it's actually 'thanks' to him they got saved, then suspicious again when 4th great uncle started clamoring against YWW that she might be a spy who saved SYH on purpose in order to gain access to the family *headdesk*. Damn grandma can't make up her mind and can't think on her own and decide firmly on something. ANYONE can sway her opinion. Oh, and the great QRX just hung back when XY was accused and hurt, thinking he can't be saved now, and sneered when YWW went to stand up for him, thinking she'll go down with him. So much for loyal, capable and caring. But of course, everyone and LY are too blind to notice her convenient lack of help when things really got tough.

12. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 426 (421): The Dead Can't Testify

SML knew that the evidence they presented was enough for anyone to be sentenced to death. Once XY is dragged out and the "truth" was found, they will naturally be safe. XY is SYH's most trusted man and there are a lot of things that were left for him to do. If it weren't for him, SYH wouldn't have continued to grow in power. In fact, the so called member of the Blood League that XY have contacted were one of his people that he has long planted in the Blood League. Unfortunately, he accidentally died on a mission before he was able to give any useful information.

Who knows if in order to find a scapegoat, the one who's really behind the scenes colluded with the murderer and gathered all those evidence of XY contacting his spy in order to slander XY. Now that the spy is dead, even if he has ten mouths, he can't tell anything to defend XY.

Sure enough, when XY saw the evidences, his face changed, "These are... "

SHL: "Would you dare say that these are fake? That you didn't secretly contact this person?"

XY: "I have verified again and again that these aren't fake. These are real, I did contact this person, but he is the spy who I sent to the Blood League, he is our own people, and I contacted him in order to collect intelligence."

"Oh a spy! You collected information but wasn't able to get news that you'll be attacked?"

"The spy died a month ago."

"So without any evidence, well just take whatever you say as truth?"

"But I'm saying the truth!"

"So, I'll ask you, due to the confidentiality of this project, outsiders only know that this will just be an ordinary trip. The Blood League was able to block the whole country which means that they knew about SYH's trip a month ago, and the last time you were able to contact your spy is a month ago."

"The project really is confidential but the project took 3 years. There's also a lot of personnel involved, and there were also a lot of problems."

"Then I'll ask you again, our army was divided in three branches. When the Blood League surrounded our people, the army split in three separate ways. How were they able to find SYH's exact location so easily?"

"At that time, B country was already under the control of the Blood League. Dividing our army into three branches were nothing but a solution. In fact, even if we divided it into more branches, we were already monitored by the Blood League. The only reason that they didn't act earlier is because they are playing cat and mouse and are deliberately teasing us!"

"Good.. good.. what a perfect excuse! Someone is killing members of the clan but your contact can't be confronted as he's dead! The leaked itinerary has nothing to do with you, and the escape routes are monitored by the Blood League. XY, your trick is really good! No wonder for so many years you were able to lie to SYH, you're able to lie to the old madam.. you were able to lie to us all!
    ======
    Back from my exams! Good luck to everyone who have their final exams!

13. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Will post the other chapters if none is posted when I get back. I'll just eat dinner, and take a shower after.:blobpeek:

Lilpriestess and Merrymiss like this.
  14. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes!!!!!! my prayers have been answered thank god!!!!!

back to those annoying elders in the si family how dare they accuse my wanwan about those crime that she didn't commit. i really want to eliminate all the elders in the si family especially that uncles and that stupid old hag grandma.......aii.....so stupid not using her brains. she just goes with the flow... if wanwan does something she didnt like. her demenor will change like a flip on a page of the book....when wanwan will be accused of things in the future dont hope that this hag will protect her because she will listen to those people who she knows longer(like b*tch QRX) and many more. so stupid,idiotic. i think that grandma has damaged her brain to the highest level so i will treat her as a brain dead patient. hard to cure only time will know if it can be saved.

i'm really angry and disappointed to the si family elders. they dont use their brains...they call themselves as elders but from what i can see they all act like bad children who bullies the timid and good children.

and thank you @Neo Legis for the summaries. eat alot to have lots of energy when writing the summaries.

ludagad likes this.
  15. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, totally flunked my history final but I still feel pretty good, lol. Atleast new summaries are here!:blobpopcorn::blobphone:
    And my sister and I also finished our fairy town final installation project, anyone want a looksie?

Lilpriestess likes this.
  16. Neo Legis

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 427 (422): No more Check
    After speaking the last sentence, SML angrily threw the cup in his hand at XY. The cup fell to the ground and broke, and XY's forehead is now bleeding. LY and Eleventh speechlessly stared at the evidence. At first they were doubtful, but the fact that XY secretly contacted the Blood League can't be erased.

How can XY do that?

At the moment, the other clan members were staring at XY with cold indifferent eyes.

"XY, can you still refute this now that this have been proven conclusive? What your spy is dead? It's clearly you who had him exterminated!"

"Why did you betray SYH? What's your purpose in going behind your master's back?"

"Really, we're harbouring a wolf! If not for the old master, you would have long been hunted down and buried under the sea! But what you've returned is only envy and hatred! Simply an animal!"

"I see.. I'm afraid the family's army has long been bought!"

The blood in XY's forehead slowly flowed down the brows down to the eyes, as if he is weeping blood...

Facing cold faces and a road littered with knives, he slowly raised his eyes which have turned red, the words that came out his mouth were," I did not betray the Master, every word I said are true. As my father has been at the old master's side, since young, I have been with Ninth master's side. We Xu are never and will never be disloyal to our masters! Today, I promise that if I uttered even a word that is a lie, I will suffer a thousand deaths and will forever never be able to reincarnate!"

SHL laughed loudly, "If you only need to swore an oath to prove your innocence, then the sinners of this world doesn't have to fear anything. "

"You don't have to mention anything, the evidence is ironclad. Do you have any evidence to prove that this person you contacted is a spy you sent inside?"

This matter.. from beginning to end, only the spy can prove his innocence... and now the spy is dead.. dead without evidence...

"It seems that we no longer have to check." SML looked towards the old lady, "Sister, things are now very clear. Please decide."

The old lady was unusually dignified as she stayed silent and looked in XY's eyes. SML's face had a chilling smile, it will be hard for XY to escape this time. Not only him, even XY's entire family will be implicated.

"Madam!"

At this moment, an old man wearing a black vest quickly pushed the door and looked at the old madam. Everyone's eyes fell on the old man. This old man is Xu Chang Kun (XCK), XY's father who have been with the family for 30 years and is one of the old family members.

"My son XY will absolutely not do such things as colluding with the foreign enemies. Madam, please judge fairly!" said XCK while slightly trembling, as the secretary of the old master, he knows that the charges on XY will lead to his death!

Even if SYH is awake at this moment, If there is no evidence that XY is innocent, everything will be in vain. The old madam closed her eyes and didn't pay heed to XCK. As XY's father, he would naturally help and speak for XY.

17. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up, @Neo Legis which chapters should i do?

18. ainnuriz

ainnuriz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, where is chapter 419-423?

19. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    @ningle did 419 and 420, and @Neo Legis did 421 and 422, 423-429 are not done yet

LiYao likes this.
  20. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think on page 227-
    @SamGoingHam what chapters are assigned to you to make summaries?