Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the well established rule of 'whoever's more eloquent wins'. Who needs evidence and stuff, lol.

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  2. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, its "whoever has more support wins", the mc always has plot armour to protect him/her. In YWW's case its SYH

ludagad and Miaka_Mei like this.
  3. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well because wanwan's intelligence and wisdom has improve to a new height due to being reincarnated. she develop a quick and witty mind in order to analyze thing better for better results example of that was in the fight of SMQ and that fourth uncle...:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

thanking all the all hardworking people who gives us spoiler summaries @ningle, @Neo Legis and @SamGoingHam :blobsalute::blobsalute::blobsalute:

hoping in the following chapters to punish or kill some villains. hoping that b*tch(QRX) to have a taste of her own medicine SOON........:aww::aww::aww:

Ddragonesse and SamGoingHam like this.
  4. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the more correct one is, the one who twists and manipulates the advantage(support or truth) to one's best benefit, is the last winner.

Edit: Or rather, someone who could turn any kind of misfortune/mishap into an advantage, is the last winner.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  5. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the even more correct one is "the one who has more plot armour is the one who gets the last laugh"

Aeiru28, Miaka_Mei and waterdance68 like this.
  6. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this arc. It totally cleanly draws out everyone's true colors.
    1. Granny's slow and hesitation bearing due to (attempt but failed) careful planning, + emotional (let's herself be washed and followed the flow, God i hate her now. She wanted to say something but she kept on getting cut off, LIKE WHAT),
    2. That 4th evil uncle who continuously sow discord,
    3. XY hopelessness (Nearly annihilated, even if he hated himself, he couldn't do anything for his master and YWW),
    4. QRX silence and uselessness (She's a confirmed snake. all right! She used to pretend to mediate, and now what? She just sneer and looked from the side!),
    5. LY just like QRX's dog, followed along her silence....
    6. YWW quick-witted but still made small yet grave error... YWW is a smart person now, but too bad it's not her time to shine yet, which is why she nearly fall.
    7. And now... for once, SYH actually has his use! HAH

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    elsaSmith797, Lianna, Maikh and 6 others like this.
  7. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, Wan Wan's social and familial standing is not high enough to go against that evil uncle. Become a gold agent as Ye Bai and go against that evil uncle as Ye Bai. With LC and HXY as her support, in the future she will have a lot of social support (their fans) and "he's" also handsome, so a lot of girls will support "him". If SML goes against her (Ye Bai) publicly, it would be the end for him. Netizens will dig up a lot of his past crimes and ruin him.

Lianna, Yukari_me and LiYao like this.
  8. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually hope the bish will have a crack I her reputation that way people will start doubting her. And if LY starts to get annoying again then welp. I might need to stack up the chapters once again. Thanks for your hardwork translator san!

9. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    You probably never noticed, but I never mentioned LY's full name in my summaries. Mentioned everyone else's (except YWW & SYH since they are the MCs). That's how much I hate him.

ludagad and Yukari_me like this.
  10. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just honestly hoping that the author is writing down things or else this will be left with a lot of loose ends. She did mention before that she almost wanted to drop this if it weren't for the fans who showed their support. :blobpopcorn_cool:

11. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I think we will have posts in the future where it will be evident she forgot an earlier plot or event. We'll either end up with some discrepancies or she will re-work some chapters or just act like things never happened. Nonetheless she is doing much better with this story than with HM, the pacing is better and so is character development.

That being said if I remember correctly she already re-wrote a whole bunch of chapters starting from 73 or 78?

12. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading this series (Kate Daniels) by an author named Ilona Andrews recently... and I can't help but contrast the MLs.
    The ML in the series is the head of the largest and most powerful pack of shapeshifters (werewolves, werebears, weretigers, wererats, werewhatevers) in the world and he's had to take the responsibility of keeping them sane and well since he was a teen. At a point after the ML & MC get married (against the opposition of the shapeshifters because they wanted ML to marry a shapeshifter and have shapeshifter babies), the ML is injured and in a coma. The MC as his consort has to take on challenges by shapeshifters trying to take his place as Beast Lord. After ML wakes up, MC shares her background with him and tells him that staying with her means that he and his pack will be the focus of attacks by the most powerful man in the world. ML just replies that they can walk away any time, he has prepared hidden caches of funds and safehouses where they won't be found since the time the shapeshifters didn't protect her while he was injured and instead attacked her. The minute they did that, they went from his people to outsiders in his eyes.
    Too bad SYH is too spineless for something like that. :blobawkward:

On a tangential note, why do authors have this obsession with and admiration for inherited wealth and powerful families? I'd like to see a novel about an ML who's pulled himself up by the bootstraps, a first gen entrepreneur or businessman who made his own damn money without Daddy and Mommy or Grandma helicoptering him.

13. QBAy

QBAy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A fellow Kate Daniels reader! And Curran (KD ML) did give up being Beast Lord to stay with Kate

Not all authors are obsessed with the rich male heir trope for the ML, there are plenty of decent novels out there where the MLs personally acquired their own wealth. There are self-made rags to riches MLs too! But usually: at the start they're out for revenge against the MCs.

kiti likes this.
  14. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    He is just too annoying that it'll take a loooong time for me to like him if he switches sides

15. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    EHHHH But in the previous chapter, YWW did mention that SYH had turned the whole clan as his enemy for the sake of having YWW though~~~
    And as a leader of a huge clan, it's no good for him to have such a fatal weakness too. (His greatest weakness: Ye Wan Wan) So i understood why Granny felt disappointed toward SYH. BUT peiiiii i still hate that old madame

17. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My point is that he could walk away. Take his share of the inherited wealth, throw away the annoying clan that plots and schemes against YWW and him and just walk away into the sunset. Instead, he values the power and influence that the clan provides more than YWW's peace of mind and safety. In her previous life, he stayed despite seeing how miserable the clan was making her and how badly they were behaving towards her. I don't see any motivation for this as of now beyond that he likes being rich and powerful and head of the great Si clan.

odanezz0_3 and ludagad like this.
  18. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Curran did! :aww::aww::aww: And that to me is a healthy relationship where you take your partner's safety and happiness as your first consideration. I love that big, cuddly lion man :blobnosebleed: He's like Da Bai as ML :blobmelt:

19. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember, SYH NEVER trusted YWW in her previous life. And it was all YWW's fault. She would attempt to escape everytime she was given a little bit of freedom. Yeah I get that he wasn't in the right either by kidnapping and imprisoning her. But, what if SYH does abandon everything for YWW. How can he be sure that she won't try to escape again. And he won't have the same power he once had, so it would be really difficult for him to get her back to his side. If he does abandon everything for YWW now, it would make sense. Since she could've escaped all by herself when he was in danger. Instead she risked her life while protecting him and even had to go against his family for him. With this he will trust YWW even more.

20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need confirmation.

During this scene, was that cold devil SYH
    in his pajamas?

Animeking likes this.