Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Shhhhh

LaDyViL and kiara8 like this.
  2. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Im actually thinking that they might get reborn again in another parallel universe and get a HE :blobjoy:

3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking the author won't be able to resist a xianxia direction. Like, SYH is not really sick, but has a bla-bla body constitution and when it gets 'unsealed/released' he can cultivate or something. And maybe YWW('s body) will be the key or whatever. Or there'll be a miracle drug in some modern version Jianghu, and the silly gang of four(?) will know something about it and the novel will turn to wuxia.

But I'll also be fine if he dies. Wish he could unrape YWW first, but what can we do. Seeing him die will do. Maybe he'll get transmigrated into the body of some poor schmuck and see what it's like not being treated with dignity, being oppressed by more powerful people and not having his will counted for anything. Good luck to him surviving that with his cold and imposing aura. Especially if he's not half as good looking, lol. I'd actually want to read that arc.

Miss Ruby, Hanaru, LiYao and 7 others like this.
  4. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    He'll die in the first 5 minutes he transmigrated into that person's body. He'll offend some big shot with his arrogance.

Hanaru, chamchaworld, michoux and 3 others like this.
  5. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree. Let him have a first hand experience of how most people feel around an arrogant ass like him.

6. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH is ml so I think he will survive the ordeal and walk on revenge path becoming more and more ruthless:blobhero: the guy doesn't look the redeeming kind:blobconfused:. Unless he accidentally meets yww who is pretending to be ye bai , hides his true identity yww feel sorry to see how he is being bullied for being poor and average looking and helps him , and :aww:he tries to be good person so yww will love him and see how wrong he was.

Hanaru, odanezz0_3 and ludagad like this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually CN novel with male protagonist have a stallion MC

Hanaru likes this.
  8. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep... i also think it will follow this route. may be wanwan will learn how to become an alchemist and discovered that she has a talent for it. a talent you wouldn't see for a millennium to be exact. and she will refine those miracle cures to heal all those hidden damage in his body/ if not she will refine pill to suppress those injuries first because the ingredients needed to completely heal SYH's damage is so hard to find because the spiritual qi of heaven and earth are thin so the breeding of such herb are hard to find or might be extinct in the current times or can be found in the most dangerous forest in the world with 100% casualty guarded by strong guardian/beast.

9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the plot is familiar...:D:D:D

10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem... *sigh*

Hanaru likes this.
  11. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Ahem* it should be a Reverse Harem because wanwan is the protagonist of the novel.:hmm::hmm::hmm::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:

12. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget Ye Bai will also have a harem of his own XD

13. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahah i can't believe I have my chance on saying this but, 2 chapters are out!~ Translator sama's we summon thee for thy presence! *kowtows*

E: Ah nvm stupid mtl i thought that was a new one. #hopeJustgotCRUSHED TT_TT

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Ivivivi, shouahang58 and elsaSmith797 like this.
  14. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    The MTLs fry my brain...I can't understand a thing thats going on most of the time.
    Translator-sans I don't know how you do it...but arigatou.
    #Respect

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    Ivivivi likes this.
  15. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    4 new chapters are up
    edit: dr said SHY only have 6 months left

16. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Having breakfast rn, will start in about 15-20 mins

17. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    6 months left? In the last life didn't he survive more time even with heavier illness? There is something here. :hmm:

18. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems he got several surgeries to stay alive a little longer

19. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    oww so cute in chapter 436
    a phone came and SHY started doing business preparations for 3 days later YWW took the phone and throw it on ground. she said do you want to die didn't you heard the dr do you want to have continued surgeries until you can't be saved anymore. SHY said he have priorities. YWW snapt what priorities think about grandma and all the people who want him dead can he protect anything after death and she said "i don't want to be a widow" and run crying

20. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 439 (434) half a year left

Dr. Sun shook his head, after a long sigh, "the five internal organs are failing, blood and the air are empty(?), and he may only occasionally faints now, but in the future, the immune system will be getting worse, the body will become even more weak, organs will also fail ... ... "

" How ... how can this be ... ... "The longer the old lady listened the paler she got, urgently said," Dr. Sun, did you not say that he can be healed? "

Dr. Sun was helpless, "Yes, I did say, young master's disease limits the drugs' effect, can only slowly be healed, but the word nursed back to health, is easy for others, but impossible for ninth young master.

This is an old illness, insomnia not only makes him unable to recuperate, but even worse, this time he did not listen to my advice so over-fatigued himself, causing a second injury, prompting the old disease!

In fact, he has survived until now, which is already better than I had expected. According to my prediction, he could have died a few months ago ... "

The old lady calmed herself down while her fingers trembled she said." Dr. Sun, You tell me, can small nine be saved? In the end how serious is his illness? "

" This ... ... "Dr. Sun looked towards SYH.

After all, as a doctor, some words are inconvenient to say in front of a patient.

SYH from start to finish had no expression, indifferent as if they are not talking about him, or life and death is not important to him.

Hearing Dr. Sun, SYH indifferently said, "No harm, Dr. Sun, please say."

Dr. Sun knew SYH's character, so he had to answer directly, "according to my conservative prediction, is this continues, nine young master at most ... will live for six months. "

What ... six months? !

Hearing the words of Dr. Sun, the old lady almost fainted.

Even YWW's face completely changed.

Live for six months? How can it be!

In her past life, SYH didn't die until they divorced, not to mention this time he was not seriously injured, the situation should be better than her past life, how can it be serious to this extent?

Where did it go wrong?

YWW was desperately recalling all the details of her past life, after a long time, she finally came to understand why ... ...

Past life, SYH didn't die for a long time, but in those years, he had organ failures, and had done several major surgeries.

SYH is the master of the Si family, the backbone of the family, in order to save him, the Si family did not care about the cost. Even if it was to replace organs in his body, they did not spare anything.

Past life, she was indifferent to SYH's situation, only knew that SYH often had surgery, but at that time "surgery" meant nothing to her, since SYH never showed a weak appearance in front of her.

However, in fact, at that time his body was probably suffering from pain, but also in a matter of a few short years he consecutively had so many surgeries .

Because the body was too weak, his organs rapidly failed, even if they were replaced by new organs, and luckily survived the rejection stage, the new organs would only survive for 1 or 2 years before he needed to get another operation for newer ones ... ...

Such pain, she could not imagine.

It's better to die peacefully, than to live such a torturous life.

However, SYH originally had less than 6 months to live, but he dragged it on for so long ......