Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Anna Sky

Anna Sky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to see that:blobhero:

Ddragonesse and JNaomi like this.
  2. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how hypocritical these characters are. First they said that YWW doesn't deserve to be with their master because she is too weak and can't even protect herself. Now that she has shown her strength, they are saying that she doesn't deserve to be with SYH because she's too violent???? WTF is this logic.

3. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter what YWW does, it's always wrong in their eyes. It'll always be QRX. Damn annoying. Wonder what excuse LY will do since YS beat him and then YS is beaten by YWW. Lol.

4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    They already get brainwashed by QRX. Thinking that they first is loyal to SYH, but one time QRX saved their little lives or something so she gained their loyalty... without knowing of how sinister her heart is...

5. Celeen

Celeen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am waiting for LY reaction i dont know why but i hop he will change his loylaty from QRX to YWW

Lianna, Moniabird and jyuuxvii like this.
  6. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad news... Many authors gonna go and attend some literature gala event so update will be unpredictable..

Moniabird and Lianna like this.
  7. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If so, he should be completely loyal. Loyal to YWW and not even SYH lol. May this finally be his wake up call. Else, off with his head lmao. :coffee:

8. Anna Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    Two chapters up

Nourashraf__ and elsaSmith797 like this.
  9. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    XY self analysed his thoughts about YWW from the first time they met to now. he can't understand why his master, who supposedly childhood sweetheart with QRX suddenly fall in love with a dangerous person like YWW. dark weis started to gather around YWW and ask her to teach them she said anytime. she was thinking how in the last life she was the legal wife but nobody paid any respect to her.

Lianna, Yukari_me, xyxy6409 and 15 others like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding onto this, QRX was 'supposedly' called SYH's childhood sweetheart, but then it was mentioned that he didn't even look at her. Don't know why people keep calling her his childhood sweetheart then. :facepalm:

Will make a longer summary for 575+

11. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    dark weis want to celebrate with a drink and cutie invited YWW to but dark weis scared and said nobody was going to drink and run away. yww thought she was already going to decline anyways. second part is her thinking how to introduce her "ugly" boyfriend to her parents then her mom called

12. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's a manipulation there should be a mastermind separating gossips to increase QRX's power

Lianna, xyxy6409 and vsukio like this.
  13. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    her phone conversation with her mom is a bit complicated for me
    As I understand there is going to be an event related with her white lotus bestie and her brother. YWW think this will be a good chance to teach her brother a lesson. she also reassured her mom she doesn't like handsome men and her boyfriend is ordinary

Lianna, Yukari_me, xyxy6409 and 13 others like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t they always call a boy and a girl grow up near each other sweethearts? It’s like it’s expected that two children with different sexes growing up together will ends up together as well

vsukio likes this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 575: It's really a bit too heavy
    With no more pillars remaining, YS's body directly fell out of the ring. *BANG* after falling onto the ground, he could no longer move, he could only watch XY announce the results. When the red vermilion bird ring fell out of his hands, it was as if he was being ridiculed at. The presence of those there didn't think the chief of the team captain position would incredibly fall into the hands of the little stutterer who had no sense of presence. FXY asks if the the chielf of the team captain position has been settled yet. The captain position surprisingly didn't fall into 11's hands, LY, or even that dark horse YS, but instead, this little stutterer? Most people didn't even know who he was! The dark 1 unit surrounded little stutterer in excitement. "Haha... Little stutter! You boy! What a surprise!" "Too shameless, but I like it!" "Good job! That's the way to deal with Yuan Sheng, that shameless bastard! It would be too cheap for him!" With a serious expression, little stutterer corrects them and tells them to call him Feng Xuan Yi, also, he's not the shameless one, he (YS) is, he hit a woman! Captain 11, don't be sad, he got revenge for him on his behalf... After hearing his words, the crowd laughs again. Even 11's dignified expression eased up a lot.

They start praising YWW's blood abuse, seeing her beating people was simply refreshing! On the side, YWW helplessly watched little stutterer, his style is quite to her liking. You're shameless? Well, I'm more shameless than you. YS seeing little stutterer on stage was more tragic than when she had beaten him 100 times. At this moment, while the other dark wei's were talking, after today's contest, the crowd started to look at YWW significantly different. They never thought this woman would abuse YS like this! Even LY was defeated by YS, but as a result, YS wasn't able to handle this woman, this woman's strength... no wonder master said they could go accordingly to the rules. But isn't she too violent? Master's taste is unpredictable! It's a bit too heavy... YS struggled to speak out to QRX. She raises her hand to have people take YS away for treatment. Looking at YWW from afar, the pupil in her eyes turned dark. This time, although 11 wasn't able to hold his chief of the team captain position, he's still the dark 1 unit's captain, and now, the captain position fell into the hands of FXY. Because YS had lost, he fell into the dark wei's 4th unit captain position. As for LY, because he lost to YS, even his captain position was gone, now, he'd been reduced to an ordinary member...

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  16. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    one thing that chapter 777 got me thinking. do you guys also get the feeling people around SYH stopped believing YWW is their master's kept woman and speculate maybe other way is the truth? like YWW is forcing their master to be with her.

17. Anna Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    If they really do so then they are the biggest idiots ever born:blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Lianna likes this.
  18. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more 180 pages of spoilers to read...!!!!!
    omg i might again sleep quite late.

blueoddog likes this.
  19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 576: Legendary ranked expert
    How can it be... How can things turn out like this... The dark wei competition was over, the crowd was disappearing. LY had originally vowed to recapture the dark wei's captain position. Watching the 4th dark unit taking YS away, he stared outside from the crowd. Until now, he couldn't believe the results of the competition would be like this. He didn't think he'd lose to YS... More unexpectedly, YWW's strength... He had been laughing at her for being "powerless", despised her for being a drag, now it seems that he's nothing but a joke... A downright joke... He couldn't even beat YS let alone YWW. He was born from the ancient Wu family, he thought he was gifted, never put anyone in his eyes, but in a short period of time, almost his entire life had turned upside down. It is only now that he realized that in the wider world, there are people who were more talented than himself. Soon, soft footsteps came, QRX in a gentle tone tries to comfort him, she tells LY not to lose heart, he's still young, there's still a lot of room to improve his martial arts, a failure or two is nothing.

LY lowered his head, he tells her that he feels funny, that he'd been laughed at by YWW, but he finally realized that... he was never even her opponent. Maybe he can't even make a move against her... That fact alone was enough to simply crush him. QRX pats his shoulder and tells him that such things cannot be compared. YWW's own talent is good, plus, perhaps ninth kept her in order to have the ability to protect himself, invited an expert to teach her, so it's only natural that her strength is more sophisticated. As for YS, he's probably at his bottleneck. When LY heard her words, he looked towards QRX. Even if YWW is fierce, it's impossible to compare to Miss Ruoxi. If Miss Ruoxi was a real genius, gifted, studied martial arts since childhood, gather every family's head, as well as her skills being unfathomable, even if an expert was ranked a legend, I'm afraid that it'll not be as good. Also, because YS had Miss Ruoxi's guidance, he's having a break through... He knew he was inferior to people, and shouldn't have any complaints, but somehow, YS's previous phrase "this is Miss Ruoxi's desire" had been replaying in his mind, he felt a twinge of pain in his heart...

In the infirmary, when YS saw QRX come over, he immediately struggled to get up, "Miss Ruoxi!" "Don't get up, lie down, you're hurt very badly." QRX opened. YS's expression was extremely ugly, the bruise on his cheek looked even more hideous at this moment. He curses and tells her that the chief of the team leader position should of obviously been his! It's because of that woman for messing things up and breaking the rules! She must call the shots for him! He tells her that because he's someone she personally brought, YWW slapped him in the face, she's simply provoking her (QRX)! QRX tells him to no longer mention this matter, things have been done, plus ninth didn't try to stop things at the time, meaning there's no room to make changes. YS's face was full of indignation. He tells her master is simply too confused, he already has her (QRX), while halfheartedly looking at that low level goods, he even letting that woman be involved with the Si family's business, as well as even buying the will of the people! However, she can rest assure, he's not like that idiot LY who's only loyal to ninth young master, if he hears any news about this woman, he'll report to her in time, he won't let her gain any opportunities...

20. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone needs to stop deciding who's SYH's lover. :mad: