Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Snowwhitefox

Snowwhitefox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm tired of the freaking theories (not at you guys, just frustrated with all this convolution) and wish author would just lay it all out for us already!!! Or at least get going there because it's a freaking kjshhufjfbfjgbuhvisahbj fest right now! ARG!

Rangeles, xyxy6409, ludagad and 2 others like this.
  2. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wah! I don't read the thread for few days and the plot moves forward by what can be considered leaps and bounds for the author. Thank you @vsukio, @lacerem, and @Anna Sky for the summaries!!!

vsukio, Lunastella and PhysoTronic like this.
  3. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhyaaaa
    Sammeeee Im getting dizzy with all the plot

4. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    744:
    Nie group meets Eleven and FX (captain of guards)
    They all ask to go to the bathroom except Eleven.

745: (The name switches from Feng Xuan to Feng Hyun. I think both names refer to the guard captain)
    Turns out FX works for Nie group. Finally found "stutter" they said and that captain of darkguards must have a high salary. He doesn't stutter when asking Nie captain for a cigarette. He says he didn't expect they would also find out, faster than he imagined. They don't know what he's talking about. So he switches to asking how are they mixed in with this woman. Flower responds that she is their customer. They were hired for a film before. Some teasing. Then Nie asks what did he find?

5. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    746:
    FX says: "This woman's identity there is a problem."
    Nie boss says the looks are similar but she can't be his sister.
    Flower says that even if FX is stupid, captain is not that silly. It turns out they have long ago checked her identity. YWW is the youngest granddaughter of Ye family.
    FX has also checked and that identity has no problems. Some arguing back and forth. Then why did he say there's a problem. It's simply a fallacy. Etc. Nie boss asks if he's sure.
    FX says: two years ago I followed a clue to find Ye sister. Originally there were no problems with her identity and he planned to withdraw but... recently this woman is a bit mean..
    (Some lines not very clear. Nie worries about a marriage contract with Ji Huang. )
    FX says YWW's skill is very good. A little more than "Secretary Stereo's wastes" and even steal Secretary Stereo (I think this is referring to SYH? Si is often translated to Secretary in MTL). He thinks it's strange. They wouldn't have found out about her skill because Si family is strict in info. Nie boss says: "out of anger that is demon" they continue to speculate about her identity until the sound of a device rang. FX says to do what they want but don't interfere with his business. Nie boss says pretend to not know each other.

6. Anna Sky

Anna Sky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It means 'Si family waste guards' i think

Lunastella likes this.
  7. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I can't believe little stutter is a spy. He is good at playing this role.

8. Hassa.G

Hassa.G Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its seems like Nie family has already been spying on Si family more than 2 years. they also have already found little buns father but not mother. I think Nei wanted to let in little bun to enter the family to find more info on Black Rose I guess....

The more the story progress the more my brain hurts to understand what is going on...:cry:

xyxy6409 and morticia_addams like this.
  9. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't NWM do a DNA test of Wan Wan and the little bun (add his and NWY father sample too, to be sure they all are related)? She doesn't even need to know, be creative and get her sample somehow (I know it's not ethic but still the most reliable way and I want to know too xD)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    Rangeles, blueoddog, Ivivivi and 6 others like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 744:
    NWM asks YWW what's their plans for today? Then had the daoist prepare to write it down. Rather than taking out a notebook, he took out a stack of yellow papers with symbols instead, he also forgot to bring a pen... A flower stem (YZH) looked at him with contempt then handed over an eyeliner pen. YWW coughs then tells them that today they just have to follow her and act on the line. NWM tells her to rest assure, he'll make sure that even a fly wouldn't be able to come close to her! NWM then glanced at the other 4 and asks them if they're clear on what they're going to do today. Afterwards, he has them say their slogan. Hearing their slogan makes YWW almost spit out a mouthful of blood. She would of never imagined such a shameful slogan would someday fall onto her head... While YWW was talking to them, they suddenly heard footsteps from behind, 11 and FXY came over. The foreigner who moves brick friend, the fake daoist, and a flower stem stepped in front of her while the beautiful iceberg man and NWM acted as her meat shield. YWW tells them to calm down, these are her people... A flower stem opens how the one wearing the ring on his hand seems questionable! YWW looked towards FXY in his dark red dark wei captains uniform and saw that he was wearing a Vermilion Bird's ring.

She reluctantly tells them that he's her apprentice that she brought up herself, don't be delusional! 11 suspiciously glances at the 5 and asks YWW who are these people? FXY showed a confused expression. Though she didn't want to admit it, YWW tells them that they're private bodyguards that she hired... When 11 heard her words, his brows immediately knitted, bodyguard? He and FXY came to accompany her, but as the result, YWW actually went to find private bodyguards herself? Does she not trust them? YWW knew what 11 was thinking, so she tells him to not think too much about it, he should know what kind of situation she's in, if she excessively uses SYH's people, in the eyes of others, it'd be inevitable that people would think she's using powerful connection to intimidate others, so for convenience, she privately prepared this. After briefing them on the situation, she helped introduce them to each other. When she was about to take them downstairs, FXY calls out her name. YWW asks him what's the matter? FXY then tells her he needs to go to the restroom. YWW then tells him to go ahead, he can gather by the lobby later. FXY then immediately went towards the bathroom. On the opposite side, NWM smiles and tells her that he suddenly also needed to go pee, so excuse him. Following him, the daoist, a flower stem, and the foreigner who moves brick friend also says they need to go to the toilet!

11. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they want to be found out? Doing the opposite of subtle...:facepalm:

Rangeles, xyxy6409, Miaka_Mei and 5 others like this.
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 745:
    The beautiful iceberg man comments how he thinks he could hold it. A flower stem came back over while dragging the iceberg man away, he tells him to don't talk nonsense, their whole family's most important thing is to be neat and tidy! YWW: "..." YWW looked at the six people pour into the bathroom without a word. What the heck? Do men have a hobby of going to the bathroom together? YWW turns to 11 and asks him if he's going to go. 11 coughs and tells her he doesn't need to... he'll be going downstairs to see if XL is ready or not. Meanwhile, in the men's bathroom. The sinister flower stem was forcing FXY into the corner, he curses and says how they've finally caught this slippery traitor hiding in the Si family's home! The daoist then tells FXY to take out his money! The salary for being the captain of the dark wei's must be very high, right? A flower stem looked towards the iceberg man and tells him to come lend a hand! The iceberg man comments how he wouldn't be a match for him. A flower stem curses again and tells the foreigner to come over. The foreigner who moves bricks friend opens, although he could take a shot, he doesn't dare to.

A flower stem then refutes, with captains backing, what is he so afraid of? Also, he's the one who violated the rules first! The foreigner that moves brick friend then looks towards the captain and FXY then asks, is he sure the captain is willing to give them backing? Just as a flower stem was about to ensure him, as a result, he saw that captain and FXY were already discussing with each other. Leaning on the window still, FXY tells NWM to give him a cigarette. NWM took out smokes and matches then passed it to FXY, once FXY put the cigarette in his mouth, NWM lit the match to light up the smoke. NWM then asks him what is the situation? FXY took a smoke then glanced at the others, he tells them that he didn't expect them to find him faster than he imagined... Fake daoist: "Find out what?" A flower stem: "Find out what? What are you talking about?" The foreigner who moves brick friend: "What do you mean?" Iceberg man: "...?" FXY tells them to forget it, he didn't mean anything, he shouldn't have overestimated their IQ.

The fake daoist immediately became angry, what does he mean! A flower stem stood by the fake daoist and adds, right! Whomever beats it around the bush runs on a bank! After he glances at them, FXY tells them that since they didn't seem to find anything, what are they doing around this woman? A flower stems says that Miss Ye is their customer. The fake daoist opens how last time she hired them in a play, this time she wants them as a bodyguard for a high price! The foreigner who moves brick friend adds how the benefits is quite generous, the iceberg man then comments that he's allowed to lay down like a corpse. FXY then turns towards NWM then asks him, is he sure he doesn't want to re-recruit a few team members? A flower stem became very angry, he curses and calls FXY a bastard, to sow discord again? He'll fight him! NWM waved his hand to make the foreigner who moves bricks friend hold a flower stem back, then asks FXY, what did he find?

Yukari_me, bloddyrose, riyo and 18 others like this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 746:
    FXY then opens that there's something wrong with this woman's identity. NWM adds how YWW appearance looks somewhat similar to NWY but she can't be her. A flower stem then adds, if he thinks they're stupid, does he think the captain is stupid? When has the captain ever leave any clues? They've already checked this woman, she's the imperial park's Ye group Ye Hongwei's youngest granddaughter, Ye Wan Wan. There doesn't seem to be any problems with her identity. FXY then opens that he also checked, her identity doesn't have any problems. A flower stem then curses, didn't he just say there was a problem? He has a problem with his IQ! FXY then glances at the desirous flower stem then adds, who told him that if he didn't find anything out, that doesn't means there isn't a problem? A flower stem then refutes that then this is simply a misconception, since he didn't find anything, then of course there isn't any problems, captain shouldn't listen to his nonsense, he's believes FXY is trying to goof around! The fake daoist repeatedly echoed, yes, he's getting along with them to eat and drink! Don't get any ideas to try to fool this poor daoist! He's illegally trying to gain the riches of the Si family's profit! Captain, look how healthy and plump he is!

NXY pondered for a bit then looked towards FXY, he asks him if he's sure. Pinching the cigarette in his hand, FXY adds that two years ago, he traced a clue to Z country, then in the end, he put his focus on YWW. But just as the captain investigated, her identity had no problems. So originally, he was preparing to withdraw, but... NWM: "But what?" FXY then continued, but lately, he suddenly found that this woman... seems a little interesting.... A flower stem, who immediately went up as if he was about to report a tattletale, argued that this guy is not only eating well and being lazy, but he's also avoiding work by picking up girls! The fake daoist then pondered, is he really picking up girls, and not courting death? Who doesn't know that Nie Wuyoun and Ji Huang are engaged, not even afraid of death, she dared to give JH a green hat... Ignoring the two, FXY continued explaining how YWW's skill is actually quite good, not only is she a bit better than those waste of a dark wei, she could also find other peoples weaknesses. It's kind of interesting, do you think that such a ordinary boudoir young miss, that could even control the Si family's dark wei, is normal?

After FXY told them the results of his investigation, the five people listening didn't utter a word. New relating to the Si family is heavily guarded, if not for FXY telling them this today, none of them would of ever found out that this delicately pretty girl, unexpectedly had such skills. NWM comments how such an abnormality should be considered a demon. FXY smiles and tells him correct. A flower stem was still unwilling to resign, what's so strange about being able to defeat a few wastes? The fake daoist then adds, it's not impossible for her to receive some special training, to say that she has some relations to the young miss, seems a bit too far-fetched... As the few others were talking, a voice from the courier rang. Grinding the end of the cigarette butt, FXY tells them that in short, whatever they do, don't spoil his business. NWM who was silent for a moment, finally glanced at a flower stem and the others then opened, this time, they must pretend not to know each other. Don't give anything away, especially a flower branch, understand? A flower branch cries and collapsed on the toilet, he tells captain that he's too cruel to him! Since this damned stutterer came back, he's been vicious to him! Does he really have an affair with this damn stutterer! The fake daoist then adds, hey, don't change the topic, the key point here is to make money...

------
    I'm actually surprise they didn't mention anything about the time when YWW was involved in that terrorist attack when she was abroad.

14. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now reading this, my theory is that NWY and YWW are both in the place of the terrorist attack. Their target is NWY, but since YWW and NWY look similar, they end up killing YWW in the end. Also, NWY was badly hurt and has amnesia. Since both of them look similar, the Ye family mistake her as their daughter and end up telling her that she is their daughter and she goes along with it thinking it was her family.

Rangeles, elfrida, xyxy6409 and 5 others like this.
  15. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot for this novel is starting to get confusing. I have no idea what the author is trying to write about now. Plus the revenge is starting to slow down like HM.

Laylieth and Lunastella like this.
  16. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does this terrorist attack thingy happen? I don't remember reading it. Or maybe I forgot.

Could anyone tell me what chapter it is said?

17. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    The terrorist attack happened in the past, before the story started

18. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably the best route to go if the author would like to make sense of her plot hole filled story. Now if we can just fit how this person, whether she is NWY or YWW has the other's memory.
    She supposedly was 27 when she died, reborn back at 20 and met SYH at 18. And Lil Bun is 5? 6?

19. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So wait.
    NWY would be 23. YWW 20.
    YWW met SYH at 18.
    YWW died at 27, and returned back into time when she was 20.
    Five years ago, YWW was involved in a terrorist attack, she would've been 15.
    Five years ago, NWY had a baby with "wild man" and gave birth to him without "wild man's" knowledge, and the baby stayed with the family.
    YWW looks a lot like NWY, including the same birthmark, except for their personalities.

The most credible theory would be that both YWW and NWY died during the attack, but YWW transmigrated into NWY's body, and no one noticed. And okay, that's fine, even sounds interesting.

But where the hell does SYH fit into this mess? If he is the father, then that means that before YWW, he had an affair/was lover to NWY. But apparently, YWW was the only one he ever had an interest in. So how could he have entangled himself with NWY if only YWW caught his attention? The only way I can explain it that SYH knows what's up. He knows YWW is in NWY's body, but for some reason, he's just playing along. Because if he is the father, then he would know about the birthmark. But NWY is walking around claiming to be and acting as a different person, and since nothing about SYH prior to the beginning of the novel was shown, he must know what's going on.

This is the best explanation I could muster.

20. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think SYH believes that she lost her memories and he thinks she reverted back to the time before they met. If YWW and NWY look alike then its plausible that even as children they could have look similar. But we know that SYH took YWW when she was aged 16-ish(i think?), and that SYH knows that NYW's body has a birthmark, this solidifies his case that YWW is NYW and SYH probably explains it off as her losing her memory of him and their time together. SYH here is probably hoping that she would remember him and hoping she will remember him. Which is sad if the real NYW is dead.
    SO either, 1) YWW is alive but in NYW's body
    2) YWW and NYW have the same birth mark and this is a case of a mistaken identity.

Aeiru28 likes this.