Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW told the NWM and his group they are talking about the wrong person. because NTX is obedient and cute and no problem with eating anything or sleeping anywhere. they refused to believe her. she lead them to living room and they saw the little guy on the sofa with cute tiger pyjamas and lost all words even memories. What I'm, who I'm, what I'm doing....

2. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW said at the end you were talking about the wrong person. they asked what she did to turn little devil to this. YWW said he was like this she didn't do anything. they still didn't believe and thought maybe NTX is the wrong person, they decided to confirm. then NTX appeared in front of them and they all hide behind YWW.
    NTX. Mom
    YWW (rub his head). hey baby you're so cute
    guys are in fear she rubbed devil's head.
    NTX. mom do you like it?
    YWW. of course it is the best.
    YWW then remembered the guys and asked if NTX called them. they were shocked, YWW hit NWM's leg and remind him to talk.

3. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    NWM said don't scare me how did you became like this. NTX said he was always like this. the group all agreed with him and said he was obedient and cute. NWM was sold by others. in the living room YWW went to make tea and left guys alone. the group was begging her not to go (I guess with their eyes). NWM called him baby and asked how was he with YWW and NTX said to pay attention to your words (my eyes rolled backwards, what a child he was 5 right o_O). he asked as master and NTX said his mother is very good. he thought he temporarily avoided the crisis than he asked "did you meet your father?" (finally somebody remembered ML)

4. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    NTX said his mom will talk about his father when she is ready. NWM was jealous and he was thinking why are you so different to her, I'm your mom's brother can't you give me some face too .NWM thought since the little guy calmed down he would go home, but NTX refused and said he is going to stay with his mom. NWM asked YWW to take a picture of the little guy, because he was afraid of doing it himself. YWW asked for little guy's permission, he let him and YWW even make a selfie with him.
    end of the updates for today

5. bloddyrose

bloddyrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sooo much for these lovely spoilers...sarangheyyyoool:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Lunastella likes this.
  6. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    White tiger pattern pj's :whistle::whistle:another Da Bai :ROFLMAO::X3::love:

Lunastella and Yohono like this.
  7. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW took a cute picture of the little guy and NWM took both of their pic, when they made a heart shape with their hands. YWW called NWM brother and NWM was shocked. YWW thought maybe he forget to act. YWW was very elegant in the picture, so NWM thought she can't be his sister, since when her sister was elegant. when the group was going NWM was still have doubts about YWW, but his group also think his sister, was nowhere as elegant as YWW.

8. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh please, the idea of using DNA test, where are you?:blobconfused::facepalm:

michoux, Ohoud, XiaoSha and 17 others like this.
  9. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lunastella likes this.
  10. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH was doing his job and drinking, he saw YWW's message "if you're free, you have a baby" (direct quote, I have no idea). he split out his drink and went to garden and called YWW. YWW said why did he call, SYH asked what she means. YWW said nothing just bored. he said he will be back the day after tomorrow, YWW says so fast. SYH. fast? YWW says I'm thinking about your health, don't work so hard, did you think I have men in the house. SYH has people to protect YWW, but they don't report him back, because SHY only wants her to be safe not under surveillance. YWW said, when you come back give me the Mr. Mu's job (again don't know), she learned how to handle. when YWW close the phone she was thinking, how jealous she is that SYH might have an illegitimate child.

11. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW went to little 's room and, when she couldn't see the child her heart jumped. she find the child in the balcony and felt guilty, because probably the child was unable to sleep in an unfamiliar environment, but she didn't find this for 2 days. she went next to NTX and said they should sleep together. NTX said he can sleep alone, he was just thinking (there was a picture on his phone of a strange man and number). YWW took the guy to the bed and started a bed time story about red riding hood. the version she told SYH before and in the middle, she realized it was the wrong version. she changed it to a bit more normal and they feel asleep together.

12. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My thoughts exactly LOL
    So many SUPER smart people and still no one runs a DNA test

13. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    mother Nie was about to find S class mercenaries to punish the Nie girl impersonator and her son. NWM called his father and said I send some photos, if mother sees them she will calm down. his father said impossible, but decided to show anyway. and the chapter ended before showing the photos (another obvious cliff hanger)
    yhe author said it's end of the updates for today, but put a question mark at the end, there might be one more.

14. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    jump to 952
    Nie mother saw the photos and was shocked, her grandchild could be cute and didn't believe he was her grandchild. she asked more pictures and the second picture has YWW. she started crying as she for the first time felt like she find her daughter. but she knows it's not her.
    YWW had to go to work, because today their filming will start. YWW talked about why she have to wear man's clothes the day before with her son and take the child with her. she said he can't call her mom, while she is cross dressing. YWW forget something at car and had to go back to get it. then YWW's phone rang and NTX saw it, the caller is "favorite baby"

Now the author says there will be 2 more:confused:

15. Ishlina

Ishlina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone give summary of ch 951 as well! :)

16. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    there is no 951 author just jumped. maybe she made a mistake, while numbering, she does it occasionally

17. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    How foolish of me, who needs DNA testing when you can determine in the picture that he/she isn't your flesh and blood.

The "only" result of those N years of finding the missing Nie, is YWW who's face is close to identical but the personality isn't, they just need to invest some more time investigating her and get a fu-#$** DNA sample ffs.:facepalm:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Ohoud, Lunastella, savii and 10 others like this.
  18. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    951 is out it's the same chapter but this time caller is "love baby"

Lunastella likes this.
  19. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to try 5 different passwords for this account password cause I had to like this comment it just seems there is no common sense in these novels

elsaSmith797 and Lunastella like this.
  20. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no such thing as common sense in this novel...