Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW and JR talked more about the job and she is accepted to the audition. YWW went to jin garden and smelled blood. XY didn't let her go in the place that smells. YWW asked, what is SYH is hiding a woman?
    XY denied and YWW said they can't find a better looking woman than her anyway. XY "..." YWW left to see her farm, the food she is growing in the garden and the chickens. she saw SYH comming. she asked the same question to SYH and SYH repeated that he can't find a better looking woman. she coughed and said if he heard it, then she said anyway what I said was the fact. SYH touched her head and agreed.

2. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    apparently SYH took a shower before coming to see her to wash the blood. YWW asked SYH to promise her to never be in danger again, like the last time. she also said him to don't sleep late, it will harm his body and make him ugly. she hinted that if he is ugly she might find a better looking man. SYH asked her to repeat but she said something else and the second time she said even he is ugly she will not find another person. rest YWW was in the audition with JR and phone call with GX.
    in the audition they saw YWW's brain dead cousin (the one her parents was living with). she though YWW is going to use her beauty in the audition.YWW said "I'm sorry I can only understand people :ROFLMAO:" she was angry, she was talking rude and saying how YMF's company will close soon. JR couldn't take it and said who are you I'm going to the audition not her. the brain dead said she is the nice of LMX and cousin of YYY of the Ye company, the role is definitely hers and JR should quite, when there is time. JR asked YWW if she is her cousin and YWW said don't worry and concentrate. JR did. The brain dead went to the audition first and come out full of confidence. she said YMF's movie would not the any awards. YWW just smirked

3. Royalsoukoku

Royalsoukoku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She smells blood.. but is wondering if SYH is hiding a woman... I'm amazed at the jump in logic....I sincerely hope she was joking.

UltimateFangirl likes this.
  4. Msrobina

Msrobina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She smells blood she knows already that syh might have done the same thing as before(torturing a relative or someone). She just used that as an excuse. When she saw syh and notice that he take a shower for her not to smell the blood. Yww know that syh doesnt want her to see this bloody side of him

5. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    everyone went home but JR is still in the audition room, YWW remembers in the original life time, the movie couldn't find an actress and was delayed 2 years. someone from the director office came and saw YWW thought she is going to audition too. YWW said she is waiting for a friend and that person said her friend calling her. YWW went in while JR was questioned about the details of the contract. YWW came congratulated her and said she is going to represent her. JR said the audition was as YWW predicted a moonlight dancing scene.

Elliana, Blood A, WanderG and 14 others like this.
  6. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    director thought because it is a taboo in their circle for an entertainer to talk about money, JR bring a friend that would know something. but when he saw a young girl, he thought it is going to be expensive to negotiate and said JR should decide. jr said she doesn't know anything, so she will agree whatever YWW agrees. YWW very professionally handle the contract and everyone was surprised. she negotiated the JR's school time, money and even the shooting schedule . the director asked her age and credentials. he was happy that he can film the movie in his lifetime.

Elliana, bloddyrose, Blood A and 18 others like this.
  7. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    JR said her agent convinced her to participate and the director and others assume she is talking about a family member or friend as her agent and said she should thank her agent for them. YWW and JR went out and CF came, JR said she passed the audition. CF suggests a party to congratulate, YWW said she have to go to school and get her diploma. she said she will later go to JR's home and talk to her parents. JR said they are also invited YWW to a dinner and JR already told them YWW is her agent. YWW went to school get her diploma and was feeling down, because she would not be able to experience the campus life. then she saw her professor.

Elliana, bloddyrose, Blood A and 13 others like this.
  8. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    professor was talking about how YWW is the one of 3 people who graduated earlier than accepted and how her grandfather and he ate dinner, her grandfather was not showing but proud of her. he than invited her and her grandparents to eat with his family and YWW said her boyfriend doesn't have time. than the professor didn't believe that she has a boyfriend, because her grandfather said she didn't have (did the author forget how YWW cancelled her engagement). YWW said she is not seeing her grandparents much so they don't know. professor said young people are afraid of marriage and wanted to see a picture and his son is handsome. YWW said she likes ugly guys and she is not looking at the appearance. YWW than saw SYH coming towards her with red roses.

edit author's note: The biggest lie "I like ugly guys!"

9. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely suited for "lack of common sense" tag.

littlehan, Yohono and Lunastella like this.
  10. renrenka

renrenka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she most likely find and excuse to meet him. she did know how is SYH, impossible for her not knowing what he did even if she not see it

11. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW was awkward and professor was comparing SYH to his son. a bit more disposition that made the scene unnecessarily longer. they left the professor and SYH asked if she likes ugly people and YWW told the situation truthfully. then she looked the flowers and was so happy she is not graduating alone. she started crying, they went to the car and was little guy was there with a cake. he wanted to jump into YWW's embarras but couldn't and was thinking he should have choosed to hold the roses instead.

Might not be able to make anymore summaries today, please feel free to continue.

Elliana, bloddyrose, Blood A and 14 others like this.
  12. XiaoSha

XiaoSha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg ive been thinking the same thing about the best friend might be the main villain. but then recent story are not exactly focusing on her anymore.

AsukaU likes this.
  13. Msrobina

Reading List:
    Link
    1109-1111
    At yyy company they where informed that jxr got the role.

Syh,yww,little nie went to a hot pot restaurant and yww ate alot and had a stomachache. While syh bought a medicine. Yww was bump by a woman holding alot of the womans resume. Yww offer the woman a job at her company and said that her friend is the director of the company and gave a business card.the woman thank her many times.

Syh arrived and ask who is that woman. Yww said that she just recruiting. She said that she is really a workaholic.

Syh gave yww medicine and a water. Told her to drink less and slowly.

Elliana, Blood A, WanderG and 9 others like this.
  14. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Stopped by because we got a little hint on the past. Honestly, I got bored with how draggy and repetitive this was and switched to quick transmigration genre. It's really nice to come back and see the plot progressing now though. So... adding on to 1109:

YWW said that there were three things to celebrate. SYH: 3? NTX: Mom, shouldn't it be double happiness?
    YWW: 3. I graduated. The audition was successful. Your father's EQ soared!
    SYH: ... I have a low EQ?
    YWW sighed: To be honest, you grow up/became like this, if your EQ was high, I would have fallen in love with you at first sight when I first met you (?)
    Furthermore, there was so much tossing (I can barely make sense of this line. I think she's referring to the difficulties they had in the past.)
    In fact, she has always been a little confused about what she was thinking, cannot figure it out, why she liked GYZ that slag man instead of SYH. She's obviously such a beauty-enthusiast, even if SYH was a little scary, it was also unlikely that she loathed/disliked/was annoyed by him so much, right? (?) After all, with regards to being a beauty enthusiast, the biggest principle is "You are good-looking, you're right about everything (?)"
    Whenever her attitude was a bit more relaxed/moderate/mild, SYH was not provoked by her to be so ruthless, there would be no vicious circle, resulting in the subsequent tragic end of the past...(?)
    SYH: "..."
    Hearing YWW's words, SYH's face changed for a while then stared at her deeply, "How do you know you did not fall in love with me at first sight?"
    YWW suddenly froze, "Ah? Did I? How come I don't remember?"
    She clearly remembered that she was sent directly to Jin Garden, he was a stranger that she met for the first time, SYH approached her, without saying anything further, at once let her live there, not allowed to go anywhere, so their first meeting is really not a pleasant one...(?)
    SYH's eyes sank but soon he hid his eyes, "cut the cake"

That was really difficult to mtl! Had to split it up into phrases and choose the definitions that seemed to fit, so please feel free to make corrections.
    So that passage, plus a previous comment from SYH to one of his friends that YWW has always been like that when they commented about the changes in her personality, further adds support for the theory that SYH knows quite a bit about YWW. It wouldn't be too far-fetched to think that he did meet her while she was studying abroad. The above chapter, if my low-level mtl skills are right, suggests that YWW still has some memories that she's forgotten, mainly her past relationship with SYH.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  15. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    1112 to 1115
    nothing remarkable happened. YWW talked with JR's parents. left a contract to JR so she can think about it, her parents were satisfied YWW didn't rush and seems capable. YWW talked to YMF about business, the girl YWW saw the night before got hired and she also got 3 months of advanced salary for her father's illness (yeh right a company like this exist).

Elliana, bloddyrose, Blood A and 8 others like this.
  16. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    It exists, but it usually is represented by the notorious loan sharks.

Elliana and Yohono like this.
  17. Msrobina

Reading List:
    Link
    1116-1119
    Yao as yb on what is her job description.
    Yb said she is gonna be her assistant.

Yao promise she will work hard.

When lc and gx training is done. Lc become tan. Gx while filming was now more fierce. Yb even add oil to the fire. By letting gx imagine and said to him, "Now, you close your eyes, and then listen to me and imagine. You are training in the virgin forest, and you only have to bring a piece of compressed biscuit. You have to stick to it for a month. At the time, you lived hard for twenty-nine days. At the end of the thirtieth day, you were almost unable to keep going. You were ready to use food. But at this time, the cracker was robbed by the gangster. Then what do you want to do? ?"

Gong Xu: "kill!! He!!!"

Ye Yan: "... well."

This time, Gong Xu perfect pass.

The villain of the villain is a veteran soldier. In the first few occasions, he had room to leave with Gong Xu. This time, it was forced by Gong Xu to have to come true.

"Card! Perfect! Very good! The emotions are particularly full and in place!" said Liu Qing very satisfied.

While acting part was.

Ye Mufan's mouth was slightly pumped out, curiously clinging to the edge of the leaves. "What did you say to Gong Xu's boy? Suddenly so crazy!"

Ye Yan: "I didn't say anything, let him imagine that he was the only one. The feeling of being robbed of biscuits.”

Ye Mufan was stunned. “Is there a problem with the brain?”

Ye Ye: “What did you know on the first day?”

Ye Mufan: “...”

The second game today is a drama that is close to the finale.

Finally, Xue Shaoyang, who was cynical, timid, and even cold and selfish, died to save a little girl.

After many times of hardship, Shen Yue, who had Xue Shaoyang as a brother, was holding Xue Shaoyang's body and was extremely sad.

The highlight of this game is in Luo Chen.

Luo Chen once passed.

"Card! Over! Great!" Liu Qing shouted the card and the audience applauded.

Luo Chen gave a sigh, and the facial expression of mourning converged instantly.

Luo Chen has even been able to do things freely...

Ye Yan looked at Luo Chen, and there was a kind of “I have a son who had grown into a child”.

Luo Chen's progress is really fast!

Gong Xu sobbed sourly. "Oh, it's true and false. At a glance, it's performances! If I die, he should firecrackers!"

With superb efficiency, several of the most important dramas were shot. Very smoothly, all crew members were relieved.

In response to the old saying, the sharp knife did not cut the firewood, and the time spent on the special training was not white.

With the intense shooting, time goes by day and day.

Because the shooting process was very smooth, in the end, it is expected that the time for fixing will be advanced by half.

On the same day, Yb had Jia Wen scheduled a box and all members of the crew killed the feast.

In the evening, as soon as he arrived at the box, gx began to bow.

"Ye's brother, usually no problem, but today is such a happy day, you must have a drink!"

After all, Luo Chen also pulled aside, "Do you, you say right?"

Luo Chen: "No."

Gong Xu: "I rely on traitors! Say a good revolutionary friendship!"

Ye Xibai gave gx the goods. "You stop, I'll call you."

"Oh, wait, what's wrong ? " Ah, Ye Ge, you haven't answered me yet!” said gx.

Yww lifted his mobile phone: "Can you drink it? I need to consult it."

Gong Xu: "..."

18. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the summarie :blobicecreamlove:

Msrobina likes this.
  19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Gist of chapter 1120 - 1123:
    GX wants YWW to drink during the party so she called SYH. At first, he rejected the idea, but then she convinced him after calling him husband. After hearing their conversation, NTX became dissatisfied so he tried to talk to YWW in order to stop her from drinking. In the end, once he heard her voice, he was too happy to try to stop her. SYH looked at NYX in silence. NTX says how mother will only drink a little and she has a senses of proportion. SYH felt like he was having a headache. It's not her that matters, it's those who get involved with her. XY FXY 11 and the other team captains came in for their routinely report. Before they could leave, SYH tells them to wait and to bring everyone with them to pick up YWW. The dark wei's were confused until NTX shows up and says "Daddy, I'm going to pick up mommy too!" Although XY already told the dark wei's about NTX, they couldn't help but to wipe off their sweat when they heard him call SYH "daddy". In the crowd, FXY silently look towards NTX. When he heard him call SYH "daddy", he brow's slightly raised. NTX continues to say how mommy wanted Tang Tang to sleep, but his mommy is drinking wine tonight. With her being a woman, going home after drinking wine is unsafe! Tang Tang wants to pick up mother! Once everyone heard that YWW was going to drink, they become startled. They start questioning how could ninth master allow YWW to drink. XY now understands why SYH wants so many people to come pick her up.

Inside a bar in imperial capital, everyone was drinking. GX was trying to get YWW to drink while HXY tries to butt in and says he'll drink with him, YB will not drink. GX complains while asking YB if he can ask him a few questions. YB allows it. Though she drank a bit, she is not drunk. GX then asks, does he have a fire? YB replied no. GX says nonsense! How could he set fire to his heart then? Everyone: "..." GX then says he has a super power, does he know what it is? YB then asks what? GX replies that he super-super likes him! Everyone: "..." GX then says last question! Does Ye ge know what he likes to eat? YB replies that he likes to eat anything! GX tells him that he's wrong, he likes to stare at him... Fei Yang laughs while telling HXY how if he hadn't known, he would of thought GX was bent! HXY didn't hear what he said and went straight towards YB and GX. He asks GX, why won't he drink with him? GX continued to try and get YB to drink, HXY then sat between the two to separate them. After drinking a few cups with GX, HXY looked gently towards YB and told him to drink less, after all, he's a... (a girl). FY starts to become concern about why HXY is so caring towards YB, and the tone he speaks to YB in sounds much better than when he speaks to others...

After YMF came back from the restroom, he starts to scold GX and tells him to stop sticking close to his family's Ye Bai. Seeing YMF come back made HXY relieved. GX argues, nonsense! YB is obviously his family! YMF feels that after the Jinlan awards, he must really tell him the truth... YWW drank passed a "little bit" so now she's half drunk. GX continues to try to get him to drink. Though looking drunk, YB tells GX that he shouldn't seek death. He's not good with drinking because he likes to beat people. HXY says he can testify for YB not being a good drinker Looking like he doesn't care, GX says how that's great! He'd like to be beaten by him! FY is seriously starting to suspect that GX is really bent... but even if it's true, it's no wonder with YB's looks being so... And with his family's HXY being so gentle towards YB, it wouldn't be... FY instantly felt a slight chill. No, no no. He has to remind him to come back! He mustn't have any mistakes!

At the same time, SYH's company car stopped by the bar downstairs. SYH XY and 11 were sitting in the front of the car, while behind the two cars was a dark wei. A tall, thin young man secretly ran to the supermarket and hurried back. The crowd asks if he bought it yet. He tells them he bought it! He bought three! The boss said that this sober tea is especially good! Someone comments, only sober tea? He heard that milk is also okay. Did he buy milk? The youth tells them yes, and honey! He just searched, what about tomatoes, grapes, and maybe watermelons could also help, it'd be better to buy a little bit of all of them... While the everyone was having all sorts of thoughts, their head was covered in sweat, as if this was a matter of life and death. FXY stammers how it's useless, these can only alleviate headaches and dizziness for hangovers... Everyone: "..." No, please! Are they just going to wait to die? The tall thin youth then tells everyone not to panic! They still have ninth master! Ninth master will take care of it! They'll still be okay! FXY stammers how ninth master is doting towards YWW, so because of this, he believes that ninth master standing and watching YWW beat them is highly possible...

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    Elliana, bloddyrose, Blood A and 21 others like this.
  20. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Caught up after 4 days . . . :oops:

Thank you all!!!

Yohono and SamGoingHam like this.