Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Evergreen

Evergreen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys! Im a passerby that just want to ask what chapter will YWW's classmate see her beautiful face? When will Si Xia see her without makeup? Thank you for answering! Im kinda getting tired of them judging her look. And will Si Xia fall in love with her?

P.S. Yep. Im still at ch 96 hehe

2. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    idk, idk, and nope, he won't

Sally112425 likes this.
  3. Sally112425

Sally112425 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for next round of spoilers

4. Seraphe

Seraphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just gonna sum up matters between SYH and YWW
    -After YWW returned to the independent state, she tried to get more honor points to unlock her memories
    -She met up with JH to ask about her past but he didn’t tell her much. He told her to stay away from Ashura since he locked her memories. She told him it wasn’t SYH’s fault. She recovered some parts of her memories and discovered that she was the one who asked him to do it, that’s why she wanted to know if some people were after her life when she was in the independent state before. JH didn’t tell her any useful information. She still couldn’t believe that she liked him before. She didn’t have any particular feelings for him now and there was no sense of familiarity. She needed to get back her memories her ASAP.
    -She needed SYH’s (Asura lord) hair, Ji Huang’s (Ji Xui Ran) ring to complete 2 missions. JH is the guy she was obsessed with before her memories were locked.
    -She successfully got the ring but SYH took it. She snuck into the Ashura’s lair and met SYH. He didn’t want to give her the ring because he knew she was trying to get her memories back. They had an argument and he told her to leave. His health was bad again so he was having a terrible headache and he didn’t want her to see him like that. YWW turned back to the room and saw him in pain. Then she took care of him and he didn’t push her away. She retrieved the ring and 2 strands of his hair. She got his personal number and saved it as Independent State Vinegar Boss.
    -She submitted the ring but not his hair. She asked her professor about the hair mission and he confirmed that it was NWY that sent out the mission. Then she realized that she must have wanted to confirm if Ashura was Tangtang’s father before she disappeared.
    -She asked the elders to run a DNA test and confirmed that SYH was her son’s father. She was happy then sad when she thought about Tangtang’s love life being similar to SYH’s.
    -She and SYH went on a date. She gave him a mask to cover his beauty. Unfortunately, her close girl friend from Fearless Alliace saw them and she went in about how YWW loved JH, and how JH will be disappointed. SYH was angry and he left. YWW was assuring him that she didn’t like JH but that annoying girl just kept interrupting.
    -After YWW went back to her office, she tried to contact SYH but he wasn’t picking up her calls nor was he responding to her messages. The 3 elders, Beidou, and Qi Xing were also in her office. Then she started to drink. When everyone saw this, they wanted to escape but she locked the door. Beidou tried to retrieve the control by those punched him. SYH called and everyone was wondering when their BF sister met with a vinegar boss.
    -BD picked up the video all and was stunned when he saw SYH. SYH told him to cover the sleeping YWW with a blanket. When he wanted to do that, YWW woke up (BF) and saw the Ashura lord and thought it was a painting. SYH was angry and cut off the phone.
    -After she woke up, she found out what she did and texted SYH. He didn’t reply immediately. Then she threatened him and he replied with a full stop. She smiled and planned to meet him at the martial arts meeting that was going to take place.
    -She was picking out dresses and BD and QX were confused. She told them she was going on a date at the meeting. Later then convinced her to wear the FA uniform.
    -At the meeting, she wanted to go look for SYH but she met Jiang Li Hen (a martial family master) in the pool. She remembered his name was listed on the missions board too. He took the statue of her college and if she could get it back, she would get 15000 honor points.
    -JLH said he could give the statue to her if she kissed SYH for 10 seconds. He wanted to see a change in the ice man’s face. He also didn’t know that SYH and YWW were already an item. He thought SYH was going to deal with YWW after she kissed him.
    -YWW approached SYH and kissed him, but he tried to push her away. She threatened him again and he let her do what she wanted to do. JLH was stunned stupid and was waiting for SYH to beat up YWW. YWW was waiting on JLH to give her the stone as he promised. When SYH knew what the kiss was all about, he grabbed YWW and kissed her again. Nobody expected this to be his reaction. After he ended the kiss, he gave JLH a towel to cover his little brother, and told Xie Quan Chuan (martial family master) to tighten his robe. Then the couple confessed that they were dating. JLH felt cheated but he could only give up the stone. YWW left with her baby (the stone).
    -The meeting began and it was revealed that some family masters were missing, even JH was missing. YWW was handed the right to investigate. The fake NWY also invited everyone to her “taking over the Nie family” banquet. The poison in YWW’s body started acting up forming a web-like design all over her body; same for SYH.
    -The stronger their feelings for each other, the more potent the poison. NWY said he had the antidote but when YWW took it, it didn’t work. She never wanted the drug initially. She wanted to do it with SYH. SYH snuck into the FA’s place and saw YWW. BD, QX, the elders, and NWY found it unbelievable that the Ashura lord came. YWW, as always, went to SYH for a hug. When everyone thought Ashura was going to do something to hurt her, SYH hugged her. Then she wanted a kiss, then he kissed her on the forehead. She was very dissatisfied, but SYH turned to her people and told them he would bring their boss back the next day. When he wanted to lift her, he discovered he couldn’t because she was holding on to the rock. He told her to drop it, but she said she couldn’t drop her baby. Then he told her to choose between him and the rock, and she threw the rock away. BD caught the rock, and SYH whisked her away.
    -He took her to the building where the first met. He check the whole body to see the web. He had the antidote, but YWW said she didn’t want that antidote. He was a bit reluctant to sleep with her because she hadn’t regained her memory. She asked if her forced her, and he said ‘he didn’t and he did’. YWW didn’t care and said she’s sure that even if she regains her memories, she’s still love him. After listening to that, SUH and her did the deed. The poison was solved and they still continued all day.
    -YWW and SYH returned after one day and one night. At the entrance, she complained of cold, so SYH took of his suit and placed it on her before returning to deal with se matters.
    -After YWW got back, Feng Xuan (the stuttering guard in the Si family) came to her. He told her that there was a spy in NWM’s party. He told her to invite them for a meal.
    -When they arrived, YWW talked to NWM about taking over the Nie family. They went over a plan and everyone left. FX had already placed a bug on them and their phones. He switched on the monitor and the flower guy turned out to be the spy.
    Technically, he wasn’t a spy. The real NWY has saved his life so he had a blinded loyalty towards the fake goods. The fake Nie took advantage of his loyalty and confused him to kill YWW. The flower guy snuck into FA and tried to kill YWW but all of his movements were monitored. Turned out he was even more stupid than BeiDou. When he entered YWW’s office, everyone was staring at him; YWW, FX, BD, QX, and the 3 elders. He tried to turn back, but the members of FA were already blocking the door.
    -After successfully convincing him that YWW was the true Nie Wu You, they formed a plan to take the fake goods down. The flower guy called the fake Nie and told her that he tied down YWW in the dungeon. She went there to see YWW and basically confessed that she was fake and she will take everything away from YWW including her son, JH and her parents.
    -She left after telling the guards to take care of YWW. The take-over banquet started and everyone was congratulating the fake Nie. The fake Nie started to badmouth BF and Tangtang stood up for her. He told her not to talk bad about his mother. The fake Nie used that to shame YWW more and talked about how YWW turned ‘her son’ against her and tried to infiltrate her family. Tang tang kept talking back at her, then she slapped him. His grandparents wanted to say something, but they didn’t have the right anymore since Nie family already belonged to her. YWW entered the room and saw the mark on Tangtang’s face. She slapped the fake Nie twice and played the video of the fake goods confessing.The Nie parents were very angry and NWM kicked the fake goods and she died immediately.
    -The parents apologized to YWW and tang tang was happy that YWW was his real mother. The Nie parents then talked about how their family would be complete once JH is found. YWW then told them that JH isn’t the father. They were shocked because JH has a good relationship with the mother and son. YWW said her son’s father is good-looking and they can see that from TangTang’s perfect genes. She also said they are currently together and their feelings for each other are sincere. She didn’t tell them it was Ashura.
    -YWW went to the Ashura lair but didn’t find SYH. She got a call that the hypnotist dean was back so she immediately went back to school to turn in the stone for honor points. The memories that were unlocked this time was about SYH.
    -YWW’s grandfather sent her to infiltrate the Ashura lair to steal their plans. She got hurt and escaped into the building where SYH was. She was stunned silly by how beautiful he was (between the moonlight and the snow, you’re the third kind of stunning). SYH told her to leave, but she said that the FA’s boss forced her to come her to steal information. She gave SYH a biscuit, and he ate it. He liked it so he saved her life. He told her to the FA’s should avoid some part in order to escape being ambushed. YWW asked him why he told her such secret information, and he said he didn’t like to owe people (because of the biscuit). YWW was a little disappointed by how she and SYH met. It wasn’t romantic like how she had imagined at all.
    -Later on, she kept on sneaking into SYH’s house with different snacks. She thought that SYH was being held captive by the Ashura lord. Every time she came, SYH would always tell her helpful information. She asked him how he knew so much, and he told her he was in charge of the plan before being locked up. YWW thought that he must be a head of an Ashura branch.
    After a while, she told SYH she wasn’t going to come back anymore. SYH didn’t have a reaction and she got angry. Then she heard him say ‘I miss you’ and her heart shook. She felt bad for lying to him, and she didn’t want to keep doing that so she decided not to come back again.
    -Later, her grandfather sent her again to get valuable information and she fell into SYH’s trap. SYH came to where she was and she tried to get him to leave so he wouldn’t be trapped with her. SYH accompanied her for 3 days before she found the switch to escaped. The hypnotized YWW saw this and she smiles at how cute her baby was. Just because he wanted to stay with her, he trapped her. She was excited at how innocent she was back then thinking that SYH didn’t know anything. As a result, she was completely fooled by him.
    -The next memory, she received news about a new girl hanging around JH. She knew she wasn’t the type to hang on to a man, but it still affected her after hearing the news. She went to the bar to get drunk and she didn’t know when SYH sat at the corner. She approached SYH and talked to him like he was JH “I will not like someone else, will not find anymore people, I don’t want to be your sister.”
    -The hypnotized YWW finally knew why SYH didn’t really believe that she liked him. He probably always thought that she couldn’t get over JH. She wanted to kill herself for her bad drinking habit.
    -SYH asked her if she liked other people, and she said she didn’t. Then he kissed her and asked her if she liked it, and she said she did. SYH brought her back to his place and she started hitting on him. She had a strong sense of uneasiness that if she didn’t “eat” him quickly, she would lose him again. In her drunken state, she told him that he looked like her relative, her mother’s son-in-law. He asked her if she says this to every man (every flower and grass), then she told him he wasn’t a flower or a grass (You’re a star, like the sea... I like you). He was stunned when she confessed.
    SYH: no one likes me
    YWW: in fact my name is no one (Wu You)
    SYH: who am I?
    YWW: the world’s most imprisoned, by the cruel and perverted big devil. The most simple beauty of kindness (MTL).
    SYH: do you know what you mean?
    YWW: hey?
    SYH: I mean, I will let you go
    YWW: why should you let me go? I brought you so many sesame seeds, so many buns, so many lollipops, even you have to drive me away?
    Suddenly, YWW’s body fell on the soft bed. The next second, a bloody kiss fell on her lips.
    YWW: hey
    SYH: I am not a gentleman
    YWW: you can be rest assured that I will be a good person. I will be happy with you and I will be good to you.
    When SYH didn’t reply, she continued.
    YWW: is it because I didn’t bring biscuits today? But I have something else.
    She gave him a bag of candy.
    YWW: I told you that it is delicious.
    She tore the bag and handed it to SYH.
    -The hypnotized YWW wanted to kill herself. How can she be so stupid in front of SYH? She actually wanted to use a bag of candy to sleep with him. The next second, the memory continued.
    SYH: okay.
    He took the bag from the girl and a lingering kiss fell down.
    Hypnotized YWW: “...”
    She actually used a bag of candy to get laid with SYH. She couldn’t believe it.

That’s the end of the current chapter 2067.

5. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    Last chapter on 69shu is written as “2067. Chapter 2057”
    The 10 chapters should be announcements from the author and not actual chapters.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  6. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically... We have at least 3 people who had such deeply hidden/concealed alternate identities.

Why is it not surprising? The question is... Who's the next character with another hidden background? HM had several before. The author is competing on adding more secret identities to this novel.

Let's enjoy more plotholes until the author collapses from this moneymakingsyndrome....

Crayon likes this.
  7. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    I was missing a part.
    YWW is from the Ling family, one of the 4 major families in the independent state.
    Her grandfather is Ling, but his son (YWW's dad) fell in love with his nemesis daughter. At that time, YWW's mom had inherited the NIE family legacy. Because of how in love they were, YWW's dad left the Ling family and changed his family name to Nie. His father (YWW's grandfather Ling) was so angry that he took YWW away and told her that her parents are dead and she needs to grow stronger on her own. After he trained her for a long time, he finally let her go back to the Nie family. Feng Xuan is part of the Ling family, and he was sent by grandfather Ling to monitor NWM.
    YWW also used money from Grandfather Ling to build the Fearless Alliance.

8. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    When YWW woke up the next morning, she saw she was lying next to a man with her arm grabbing his and her leg over him and their clothes all over the floor.

She was shocked, then smelled the alcohol all over her body and was even more panicked.

She climbed out of bed in a disheveled state and noticed that the good looking man had his eyebrows wrinkled slightly. She was confronted by the pair of pure and innocent eyes, and she wanted to find a hole to drill in.

YWW: I... I... I am so embarrassed

SYH: Wake up and leave

YWW: What do you mean? Although... although yesterday was an accident, I’ve been plotting for a long time... oh oh... I mean... I’m serious. I don’t know what’s going on... but... it’s been a while and seems more and more like I want to get along with you... although many times I had I said this is the last time... but in the end I couldn’t come to see you... I love you.

SYH: We are not suitable

Hypnotized YWW was angry when she heard that. She waited nervously for a long time and SYH actually gave an inappropriate reply.
    Hypnotized YWW: This bad old man is very bad.
    She’s more angry with herself. She had always thought SYH’s EQ was low but she can’t stand his high IQ. He was using his IQ to be reasonable with her.
    However, while YWW was angry, the bottom of her heart felt beautiful. It turned out that it was not only her from the beginning to the end. Thinking of this, YWW’s inner feelings quickly changed from “you’re a bad old man” to “how is my baby so cute?”
    (I’m guessing she felt good about his remarks because it showed that SYH had in fact considered a possible relationship between the two of them).

Replying to the inappropriate words of SYH,
    YWW: Nonsense, I am versatile/wild
    Hypnotized YWW: okay, that was really her style of speaking.

After the two dresses up, they sat in the living room.
    SYH: what do you like about me?
    Fascinated by SYH who looked handsome while drinking tea, she blurted out, “you look good.”

End of chapter

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  9. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH: There are many good people in this world.

YWW: Nonsense! No one looks better than you!

At the moment YWW’s voice fell, there was a sudden voice coming from the door.
    “Little girl, you said this... Is it absolute?

Recalling this, hypnotized YWW did not expect to see JLH in her memories.

SYH’s good looks are the kind the kind of vain separated by a layer of yarn (MTL) and it is very distant. JLH is the kind of rich flower in the world. At first glance, anyone can go up and pick it up.

YWW: Baby, who is he? Your friend? How can you have such an ugly friend?

JLH almost fell when he heard her call SYH “baby.” When he heard the last sentence, he was almost drowned by saliva (MTL). His face was unbelievable.
    JLH: what did you say? You say it to me again!

YWW turned to SYH: Baby, since he’s your friend, I’ll say hello to him (this part of the MTL made no complete sense)
    SYH: what did you call me?
    YWW: Baby! You like this name?

They didn’t know each other’s name and they never asked. After all, they had opposite identities because of their different factions.

YWW: that... can I call you this in the future?
    SYH: It’s a name, just with you
    YWW: Too good, then I will call you baby. You can call me XiaoXin (Little heart)... (the MTL for her name was “careful about the liver” but the name character in Chinese was XiaoXin. It might be different once it gets translated).

JLH couldn’t believe what he saw.

SYH: do you have something?
    JLH: hey, I’m afraid that you’re bored and cake to see you. Now it seems like I am not needed?
    SYH: No need
    JLH: “...”

JLH looked at YWW and said, “little girl, your eyes are very unique. You actually like this guy?”

YWW was very dissatisfied with JLH’s remarks: my eyes are so good, my baby is gentle and beautiful, kind and simple, he’s the best in the world!”

End of chapter

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  10. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2060

JLH was obviously stunned, and he couldn’t return to God for a long time. His eyes looked very strangely towards SYH.
    “He... gentle... beautiful... kindness... simple? is a good man?”

YWW took a look at him. "Yeah! What's wrong! Hey, who are you? Is it not the subordinate of the Shura master who came to torture my baby!"

"Wait... wait... What did you say? The main subordinate of Shura...?"
    JLH blurted out, “I said little girl, you know that he is..."

JLH felt a dead ray fall on him. Then, his words changed from “He is the perverted Shura Lord in your mouth” and became –
    “No! That’s right! He is so gentle and beautiful, kind and simple!"

JLH feels that this life has probably not said such a conscience.
    It was not until the end of JLH’s sentence that the death ray was taken back from him.
    JLH coughed a little, and said: "Well, let me introduce myself. Actually, I am the son of your baby’s third aunt, making me the cousin. I have a lot of errands and have a good relationship with your baby for many years."

YWW nodded. "It turns out to be like that. Then I will introduce myself. I am the master of the North Division of the North Branch. At the beginning, I was forced to join the flat-headed brother (PingTou brother, BaiFeng).

At this moment, the hypnotized Ye Hao has fallen into deep silence.
        Nothing to say, give you a little gold man (award) for three of them!
    (I guess she wanted to award the 3 of them for their acting and lies.)

The next memories was basically all her fancy trucks and love words with SYH.

With the gradual getting along, YWW softened the attitude of the SYH a little bit. Of course, from the point of view of the hypnotized YWW, it was also SYH that made her uncontrollable.

At the same time, the sin and martial arts alliances have temporarily entered the state of truce because of the long-term struggle.

When YWW saw the time was ripe, she finally showed her fierce fangs and began to turn people.

YWW: "Baby, are you prepared to be with Ashura for a lifetime? Leave here!"
    SYH: "Besides here, I have no place to go."
    YWW suddenly said: "I have the opportunity to leave. This place is not enough, you go with me! I am also ready to leave the fearless alliance! Just the two of us can go together!"

SYH paused a bit, masking the glimmer in his eyes: “Walk together?"
    "Yes!" YWW was a little worried that he couldn't understand, so she coughed and explained: "Is it not enough to understand? Then I will change it. I mean..... we run away now! Elopement......”

SYH seemed to violent shake a bit, “If you want to do this because of that accident (drunk sex), in fact, you do not have to.”
    YWW’s righteous rhetoric: "Come on, how could it be because of that. Am I the kind of person to just lust and covet physical things? I like you all right!!"
    SYH: "Do not covet?"
    YWW: “Oh... or... Still awkward..."

End of chapter

11. Damia

Damia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler

Seraphe likes this.
  12. Lienniar

Lienniar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since there's like 400+ pages of reading and not sure where I can look for this (tried Google), was wondering if someone can enlighten me as I stopped at around chapter ~400 because I wasn't sure if I should finish reading up to 900.

• What's YWW's true identity and why does she know all these insane skills? Have a feeling there's more to it than meets the eyes due to the author being someone who did FMHM (I can only think of Si Xia's sudden recollection of YWW's appearance in that one encounter? And that nightmare which I have no idea what that was about).
    • Why does SYH love YWW? I usually tend to gloss it over until it's presented explicitly, but I get this odd feeling there's also more to it. Maybe I'm overthinking about this, but there must be something if he loves her not for her appearance or value (probably connected to my first question.
    • Is there a tragic point in the show similar to FMHM where the MC gets gravely injured and the ML realizes/reacts throughout the scene (just thought those few chapters were good in FMHM so was curious)?
    • Is the story nearing its end based on your speculation(s)?
    If there's an organized list of spoilers like the thread FMHM has somewhere, please do send me the link! Appreciate any assistance in advanced as I'm definitely curious, but am on the fence since it's incomplete.

Edit: Oh yeah also if someone could let me know how they're reading ahead of the english translations and point me in the right direction for how to real ML properly, would be appreciated since I've never done that either.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  13. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.webnovel.com/d/9191-perfect-secret-love-the-bad-new-wife-is-a-little-sweet/22

If you have more question after reading from the link, reply to this.
    After you’re done with the spoilers in the link above, start from page 421 on this thread.

The last few chapters I posted (2056-2060) show the interaction between YWW and SYH before she lost her memories.

This story is very different from FMHM. They are nothing alike at all.

The author hinted at the FL having a huge accident but she hasn’t made it clear what happened.

The novel shouldn’t be ending anytime soon since there are lots of loopholes, but I can’t be sure. FMHM also had a lot of incomplete loopholes all the way to the end.

You can read the raws here and use google translate. That’s how we read ahead.
    https://www.69shu.com/txt/28271.htm

You’ll have to make sense of the translation yourself as it isn’t always clear.

This spoiler thread is long but has summaries of future chapters.

Meri and Lienniar like this.
  14. Lienniar

Lienniar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the prompt response!

I just read what Webnovel forum page and was able to get the gist of what will happen. I'm still fairly confused who Bai Feng (sp?) and Nie Wu You is outside of their skills (martial arts). Could you possibly elaborate more on the background of YWW's identity, their skills? I'm also still slightly unsure about who SYH is since it seems like his past identity seems to align with their current identity just fine (at least from what I read).

Also has there been any mentions of who tortured/tormented YWW (the real identity) to the point of wishing for a memory alteration?

I guess I just got the vibe that it might be similar to FMHM with how Han Xiao (the KFC dude) is similar to Nameless Nie (just by how peculiar they are as characters). I guess I also kind of felt that Ning Xi/Yun Shen was like to YWW/SYH so I was thinking maybe the author had mirrored what they wanted to write on the side of FMHM via this new novel.

Glad to know it's nowhere near complete yet. Does make me sad and might even consider reading via Google Translate since at the at the rate it's currently being translated (~2 per day) it'll take 2+ years.

15. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    The real YWW is dead. She died in the explosion that happened in a mall when she was outside the country.
    After the hypnotist confirmed that BF looked 90% similar to the dead YWW, the memory infusion took place.

As BF, the hypnotist “installed” the dead YWW’s memories into BF making her assume the identity of dead YWW when she became conscious.

BaiFeng/NieWuYou are the real identities of the current YWW.

As the leader of the Fearless Alliance, she goes by BaiFeng.
    As an ordinary citizen, she goes by Nie Wu You. She’s from the Nie family, one of the four major families of the independent state (IS).
    Her paternal grandfather is from the Ling family, also one of the four major families in IS.

There has been no mention of what she went through which made her beg for her memories to be replaced.

SYH’s paternal family is the Si family of the China.
    His mother is from IS. The reason he went back to IS was because his mother threatened to release the location of BF. So to protect her, he went back to IS to resume his identity as Ashura Lord, one of the most important martial alliance identity in IS.

In the raws right now, “YWW” is still trying to regain her memories.
    So far,
    -she’s confirmed by DNA that Tangtang is hers and SYH’s son
    -she has also redeemed her identity as NWY.
    -nameless Nie is her real older brother
    -She is currently recalling how she met SYH and what led to her leaving him without telling him about her pregnancy.

16. Lienniar

Lienniar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just for clarification, is the Fearless Alliance the Black Rose group or whatever that group that 'YWW' pretends to be during their encounter with the Blood gang in County B? Would explain how SYH decided to tell her the story and everything about them to the 1st life YWW before she got reincarnated.

Also I know this is not related to the questions above but is Qin Rouxi (sp?) an antagonist and if so, when do they get outed (approximately)?

Lastly, When does SYH start getting better from his deteriorating state?

17. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    Fearless Alliance is a martial arts group much like the Ashura.

Down the road, it was revealed that Rose of Death didn’t exist. It was a story Nie nameless made up and somehow, the story got spread and people thought the group was real. It happened in 773.
    YWW probably remembered the story from when her brother told it, then acted it out.

Right now in IS, Nie nameless sold the “rose of death” copyright to YWW. So she established the group. Now, rose of death really exists.

So currently, her identities
    -Nie Wu You, daughter and new owner of the Nie family
    -Bai Feng, leader of the Fearless Alliance
    -Ye Wan Wan, substitute daughter of the Ye family, owner of Star group(?) entertainment and Era of gods entertainment companies.
    -Black rose, leader of the newly established Rose of Death group.

Where the translation is currently on Webnovel, SYH just fully recovered. YWW nurses him back to health while simultaneously training her body. She starts treating him around 493.
    He gets the green light from the doctor at Chapter 878.

About QRX, check out page 421/422. It explains the real identity of Eleven and how QRX was working for him. From what we know, she’s a pretty insignificant character. The Si family in China have no idea about the Independent State except Si Xia.

18. Lienniar

Lienniar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks. I was kind of sad (still am) thinking about having to wait 2+ years, so was considering Google Translate, but when you mentioned Fearless Alliance,.I thought that Google Translate probably translates names completely off. Very happy that you've enlightened me on so many questions I've had.

Will continue where I left off on Webnovel and then get back here if I have any other questions. Really appreciate your assistance~!

Seraphe likes this.
  19. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem :)

20. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing much happened.
    -YWW convinced SYH to leave with her by stating that she’d make him biscuits everyday and he agreed.
    -They both found an isolated place to live and YWW was very happy. Over time, she started to feel uneasy about hiding her real identity.
    -She held an official meeting and announced that 100million will be donated to the independent state charity association. Within a year, 100 free martial art schools will be founded, and 10 rescue cars will be sent to 34 districts.

End of chapter.

Elliana, Vishaakha, Meri and 4 others like this.