Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Seraphe

Seraphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

In the end, YWW finished with her speech. "The Lord has decided! From today, the League will become good people!"

After YWW’s series of speeches ended, some people were dumbfounded and dead.

Grand Elder: "Lord... Did you drink today?"
    Two elders: "It seems to have drunk a lot!"
    Three elders: "Beidou! QiXing! Isn't it your jobs to watch the lord and not let her drink?"
    Beidou: "I watched, Feng Jie's wine have all been thrown out! Don't just blame me!"
    Three elders: "What is the matter with the lord now! You are not good at it!"
    Beidou: "Hey! If you don't die, you know that it's strange, why don't you stop her yourself..."

The meeting room was noisy, and YWW sat on the chair and silently held his forehead.
    For the speech just now, she felt that she was too embarrassed. She had to have a drink and calm down...
    YWW finally gave up those terrible thoughts.
    Even if she starts doing good things now, she can't change the fact that she is the leader of the bandit.

When she thought of her baby's fear of her and his disgust, she just thought she couldn't stand it.

No, she must be strict and can't scare him.
    Nothing is wrong, for her baby, she is a pure and beautiful little white flower!

In YWW’s memories, the journey of this love is also quite exciting and thrilling... For example, in the memory, the two were eating out.

The two of them finished their meals and went back. They had to walk along the road. As a result, a group of people came in front of them. Those people were drunk and took up all the roads. They walked around and slammed into the face. When it fell, the result actually blamed them.

"Even this old man you dare to hit! Looking for death!" The tattooed man who was knocked down shouted loudly.

The other men next to him also swarmed up: "You two come over to me, just apologize to our big brother!"

Ye Hao took a look and found that this group of people were not ordinary. The little guy is a member of the local black tiger gang, and the one who was knocked down is still the owner.

The value of this pedestrian's force is not low, especially the black tiger gang, the master of the martial arts is very famous.
    Even if this is the case, she can still play them.
    But not now!
    Now her baby is here. In front of her baby, even if it is a soda bottle cap, she can't open it!

Looking at these people's unreasonable embarrassment, the eyes of SYH are slightly cold.

"I rely on! Stinky boy, you actually dare to hurt me!"
    YWW saw the black tiger people, suddenly stunned.
    Ruined!
    These guys are all smashed by her, all know her!

However, fortunately, in order to prevent her identity from being exposed, YWW will wear a very good girl appearance every time she goes out, and wears a pair of thick black-rimmed glasses.
    Plus this group of people are drinking high, so it seems that they have not recognized YWW for a while.

Seeing these people seem to have not recognized her, YWW was relieved.
    So, YWW pinched her voice, opening prettily, "I'm sorry I'm sorry, big brother. We really do not care, you do not mind adult villain too! Next time dare!"

(That last part didn’t make sense)

End of chapter

Elliana, Meri, Ivivivi and 3 others like this.
  2. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link

Bad guys: This big brother likes generous people (Just a summary. So many unnecessary exchange of words.)

YWW was afraid that SYH would not be able to bear it, so she lowered her voice. "Don't be impulsive, or things will be too big, and our identities will be exposed."
    Both of them escaped from the organization after all.

Especially YWW... These people are all aware of her, and she will lose her disguise when she makes trouble.

"I will give them all the valuable things." YWW said.

Fortunately, SYH has no objection, but the attitude is very calm: "Good."

SYH did not bring anything worthwhile, so only YWW gave the wallet and a pendant on the waist to those people.

YWW: "Several big brothers, this is our wish, please accept it!"

The few people accepted the money unceremoniously, but they were still somewhat unsatisfied and stared at SYH. "What about the kid?"

"You should know that he is so ordinary, he has no money, and there is nothing valuable." YWW softly explained.

The man sneered and said, "That can be said, you have to search for it!"

YWW suddenly changed. Is my baby someone you can touch?

When those people said that, they had already sent two people to search SYH.

How can YWW let these people touch SYH with their dirty claws, and the strings in their brains will be cut off immediately, and they will suddenly lose control.

I! do not care! Lose the disguise! I want to hurt her baby, the lady is not good!

However, at this time, Si Yehan suddenly held her hand and looked at her gently: "Nothing, let them search."

YWW saw it, she was so moved to death, her baby was really good. Too gentle!

In the end, those people rushed up to face SYH and searched.

SYH did not move and let them search. He did not care. Only YWW, she did not care much about this little things, but as for those people who touched SYH, the anger value has become higher and higher...

Nima! Black Tiger Gang is it! You are so dead, fixed!

3. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW went back to those guys and beat them up for touching her man.

YWW removed her disguise after beating them up and they recognized her as Fearless Alliance leader, Bai Feng.

A few days later, YWW was prepared to secretly teach the black tiger more lessons, but she did not know the people black tiger group provoked, as a result, they had all been dealt with.

Ye Wei: "Baby, do you know? The last time the black tiger group who was looking for us was completely destroyed! I don't know which side played the hand!"
    SYH's face does not change color: "Is it?"
    YWW nodded. "Isn't it, I just heard the news outside, baby, it seems that there are good people and good news, evil people and bad news! Justice will eventually defeat evil!"

SYH: "Well, in this world, there are still many good people."

YWW: "Yes, that's right!"

YWW, who was hypnotized, silently mourned for the black tiger for a second. Don't ask her, she also knows that it is definitely from SYH.

This black tiger gang is also dark enough, and inexplicably has offended the leader of the fearless alliance and Ashura.

4. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW asked SYH what he thought about BF.
    SYH said BF was dangerous and she needed to stay away from her.
    YWW felt sad and thought that she was not dangerous but soft.
    She told him she feels like he's reluctant to be with her. He was with her for biscuits and cake anyways. She even got him to sleep with her because of candy. She told him it was okay if he didn't like her. He didn't need to be stubborn anymore, and he can by the biscuit and candy anywhere. She couldn't believe that her rival was buscuit... and there was still steamed bun too

YWW: why do you like biscuits and candy?
    SYH: you want to know why?
    YWW: I want to
    SYH: because no matter what you give me in exchange, I will say 'good'.
    YWW: "..." her brain crashed

End of chapter

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  5. Lienniar

Lienniar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read up to chapter 600 and I just had a few itching questions since I feel like they won't be answered until later on. Hopefully if you had some spare time, please spoil me on these points:

• Is "YWW" stronger than SYH when they're both at their optimal strengths and were to fight each other?
    • Based on previous spoilers, if Eleven isn't actually just a bodyguard but a brother of SYH, how strong is he really? Can he compare to "YWW"? Just curious since it feels like up to chapters 600, Eleven is far weaker than the 'slightly awakened' "YWW".
    • When do we get to know more about "YWW"'s unannounced child that was mentioned in a previous spoiler?
    • When does the Qin + Si Ming Li get what they deserve (their downfall)?
    • When does the YYY/GYZ (And their respective lame family) get what they deserve (their downfall)?
    Appreciate it as always.

6. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody knows SYH’s strength, so I’m not sure if he’s weaker or stronger than YWW.

YWW is stronger even in her awakened state. He respects her all lot despite hating SYH. He calls her master.

Her child is already introduced. That happened in the arc when she went to bargain for stones with the Nameless Nie’s group and she happened to see her son during a video call with his uncle. Nameless Nie asked YWW to pose as his sister since the “devil son” will do something to him if his search yields no result. YWW takes in the child and takes care of him along with SYH. So far, she has agreed to pose as his mom, but the webnovel translation hasn’t reached the point where he makes his entrance.

SML and QXR’s downfall is around 1800+. That’s the arc when Eleven’s true identity was revealed.

For YYY/GYZ, also around end of 1700 to beginning of 1800~
    That was her first time returning to China after being in IS for about 6months. Upon he return, she dealt with both of them and saved her father and brother from prison. YYY’s mom and the housekeeper killed the dad and blamed it on YWW’s dad and brother. She dealt with the greedy grandfather too.

Meri, elsaSmith797 and Lienniar like this.
  7. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    2067-2072
    YWW reveled in the memories of her lovely time with SYH. Suddenly the memory switched to that of her grandfather’s. When she tried to go deeper, she felt pain. Then the Dean told her to wake up. He told her not to be greedy.

On SYH’s side, he finally found out she was NWY. He was angry because she had a child and a fiancé. She had no space for him in her life anymore. He felt like she didn’t keep her promise to him. She regained her memories and the first thing she did was go back to her life. What was he supposed to do? She could only be his! Out of anger, he gathered all the Ashura forces to the Nie family.

After she exited the Dean’s office, she heard students talking about the big fight between Ashura and Nie.
    YWW: why should her man and her family be fighting?
    (Instead of her to rush home) YWW approached the students and asked for the authenticity of the news. They told her it was true. She thought it was NWM that offended SYH so she called him, but NWM’s phone didn’t go through. She still tried her best to figure out what was happening. (Basically, she stood there wasting time.)

The Shen and Ji families joined them too. The Shen family is the richest of the 4 major families. They tried to offer money to SYH, but it didn’t work. The Ji family is the closest to the Nie family, which was why YWW’s parents thought that Tangtang was JiXiuRan’s son.

The Nie family asked SYH what he wanted. He told them he wanted NWY. They told him he cannot just demand for Nie people.

SYH: Hand her over or you all die.

NOTE: the author is a real time waster. Like just end the novel already. It’s getting really redundant.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  8. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    2073-2077
    Nie family: you can’t take our daughter
    Tangtang: even if you’re my father, you can’t bully my mother
    SYH: I’m not your father

YWW arrived
    Tangtang: I won’t let him take you away mom
    YWW: don’t worry
    SYH: follow me
    YWW: apologize to my parent
    SYH: I think you’re misunderstanding something. Follow me or everyone here will die because of you
    YWW: die your aunt. Apologize
    SYH: *orders his people to take YWW away*
    Tangtang: *became fierce with SYH*
    YWW: stop it. He’s your father
    Tangtang: he’s not my father
    SYH: I’m not his father
    YWW: if he’s not your son, who’s son is he?
    Tangtang: not my father
    SYH: I’m not his father
    YWW: see the DNA result
    SYH: *orders assistant to pick it up
    Assistant: *stunned*
    SYH: read it out and don’t let me say it twice
    Assistant: After identification, Nie Tangxiao and your DNA, the similarity reached 99.3 percent. From a biological point of view... Nie Tangxiao is... your own son.
    SYH: *grabs DNA report*
    Everybody else: so ashura is the wild man
    SYH: *looks at Nie parents, TangTang and finally at YWW* How did you get my cells?
    YWW: *answered coldly* I took 2 strands of hair, submitted one and tested the other.
    SYH: “...”

End of chapter

9. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH: so that was why she wanted my hair
    Assistant: what do we do know?
    SYH: you say it
    Assistant: it’s too embarrassing. We came here to fight only to discover that you were the father. You were too impulsive. I told you this child didn’t look like JXR but was a pair with you.
    SYH: “...” Tangtang did look similar to him as a kid
    Everybody else: NWY is BF. BF has a son with Ashura. Ashura didn’t know and brought people to kill Nie. Extremely embarrassing.
    Assistant: we didn’t come here to kill. We came to exercise.
    Master Shen: my heart is broken. My NWY, flathead brother, BF is gone.
    Father Shen: money can’t change this. It’s better to change your sweetheart
    Master Shen: I’m loyal to one person my whole life *goes to the corner to sulk*
    TT: this man is my father?
    YWW: he was. Now he brought people to wipe out your family and take away your mother. You don’t have a father like that
    SYH: *taking his time to process all the information*

10. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    Nie mother: NWY, how is this situation?
    YWW: mom, it’s a long story
    NM: make it short
    YWW: from a biological point, he is the father, but seeing how he brought people to fight you, he had to give an account.
    NWM: *pokes a SYH in the tummy* so you admit you’re the father?
    SYH: hmmn *nods in agreement*
    NWM: *pokes SYH in the tummy* you are the wild man that impregnated my sister and abandoned my dear baby nephew. Because of you, I didn’t get a girlfriend and almost lost my life. How will you compensate me?
    SYH: *thinking*
    NWM: in fact, I staged the play with Ashura. They are just exercising.
    Nie father: get over here right now
    NWM: *goes over*

End

11. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    "NWY, you are confused, how can you and this kind of person...!"

The Nie father’s face is ugly: “He actually brought people to attack Nie’s family. Immediately, the entire independent state knows that he is still Tangtang’s father. You let Nie’s be faceless!”

"The homeowner is misunderstanding, it is really a misunderstanding!"

"Roll!" Nie father said.

"Okay, no problem, where do you want me to roll?"

The Nie family’s master is too lazy to continue the nonsense and looked at YWW: “WY, I will not recognize him!”

"WY, he is too disrespectful!" Nie's mother also said.

"Dad, Mom." YWW looked at the Nie father and mother: "You can rest assured that you will not recognize him, I will not recognize him, and TT will not recognize him!"

They heard the words of YWW, the face of the Nie father and mother was a little better.

"You are still here, roll for me!"

The Nie father shouted to the forces around him.

"Go and go... go!"
    Everyone walked out of here.

Under the scolding of the Nie family, the forces watching left also.

Not long after, in front of Nie family, only SYH has not left.

"let's go!"

The Nie family’s master waved his hand and returned to Nie’s house with YWW and others.

"Dad... Mom, he is the master of Shura. He has been standing at the door of Nie's house. People will always be pointing at him... By the time, the impact is not so good. It is better to let him come in, even if there is nothing. He also made it clear that after all, he is the father of TT." YWW whispered.

"No, my Nie family is not allowed to step into the half!" Nie father said.

Immediately, Nie’s mother took a look at Nie’s father: “Let him come in first. If you have to worry about breaking the relationship with him, you have to make it clear, otherwise what is this?”

"Yes..." Nie's family had a brow.

"What can be, I said let him come in and come in."

After the mother of Nie finished, she went to SYH and said: "You come in."

"Okay..." SYH nodded coldly, and followed YWW, and very consciously kept a small distance from her.

At this moment, the SYH is like a child who has done something wrong, and there is a rare anecdote in the inside.

Inside the Nie family Hall

YWW stared at the SYH: "What are you doing there, don't you give my parents tea to admit mistakes?!"

SYH: "..."

"No, we can't afford it. Otherwise, one day he is not happy, and he will surround us." Nie father said coldly.

"First apologize to my parents, recognize a mistake." YWW said.

SYH looked at the mother of Nie and the father: "It is a misunderstanding..."

Hearing this statement, YWW almost squirted water on the face of the night, is his emotional intelligence really low?!

She makes him apologize, and he gave her a misunderstanding? !

"I want you to apologize, what misunderstanding!" YWW hurried.

"Nie father, mother, I am sorry, I did not figure it out."

In the end, SYH bowed to the mother and father of Nie.

Staring at the center of the hall where SYH was standing, TT pulled the corner of YWW: "Mom... Is he really my biological father?"

"Yeah." YWW nodded.

However, now is not the time to entangle with my biological father, how to let this biological father free and save the scene!

End

12. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    2081-2089
    • YWW bribed NWY to send TT to SYH. She stayed back with her parents to appease them
    • SYH and TT got along a little bit. SYH thought he remembered everything on how to take care of him from China, but he was disappointed that he didn’t
    • YWW called to ask after them. She asked if they got along. SYH: yes. TT: no, he’s lying. SYH: is he my son? YWW: look at his face and ask again. SYH: when? YWW: the night I gave you candy. TT: so his dad was bought with candy! SYH: you remembered. YWW: yeah but there was no chance to talk to you. I thought I was forced, you forced me, only to find out it was candy. You turned to a pig to hunt the tiger. Too dark. SYH: I waited for you at the house to come back. I already had you in my heart. I didn’t want you to leave. YWW: *anger dissipates* why the love words suddenly? SYH: I want to see you. YWW: you can’t see me now because of my parents. SYH: I’ll find a way.
    • On an isolated island, Si Xia was trying to dig his way out. He met with some old men who asked him who he was. He said is name and they assumed he was from the Si sect in IS. He made it clear he was the son of Si Wu Tian. The look on the old men faces changed. They called him the son of a traitor. Apparently his father did some bad things in IS and disappeared. SX let them know that he came to the IS to look for his father but he was told that he had disappeared. The old men sympathized with him. It was rumored that the martial arts alliance union had an underground prison on an island. It turned out the whole island was a prison.
    • (I’m not sure if it’s the same island) on an island, JXR(Ji Huang) was on the bed with a pale face and bloody mouth. The doctor said he wouldn’t live for long. He was diagnosed with a terminal illness years ago. He was given 2-3years left to live. That was why he pushed YWW away. He didn’t have much time left, so he couldn’t reciprocate her feeling. He just stuck the label of “sister” on her. His assistant, Hai Biao, said that the reason JXR could stretch his life expectancy was because of NWY. She disappeared all of a sudden and JXR wasn’t resolved. He searched for her over the years while sustaining himself with several pills. He lived on willpower all these years, now, he was finally exhausted. HB also confronted him about his feelings for YWW. There was a time he got into a physical brawl with SYH and that worsened his condition. It was all out of jealousy but JXR didn’t pay mind to what HB was saying.
    • The martial arts alliance union are collaborating with the “shackles” (MTL) to take over IS. This was reported to JXR and he said it wasn’t a take over but “smothering.”

13. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    2090-2091
    Note: Honestly, I didn’t really understand the MTL for these two chapters. I’ll just point out the parts that made sense.

• Rose of death really exists. The former leader seemed to be a distant relative of the Nie’s. The people from the organization are scattered over the world. When the leader died, two rings that symbolized supreme leader disappeared. Now, YWW has the rings and the martial arts alliance union are after her.
    • SX is guided by a Master Li who is helping JXR with his health. During SX dig, he found the pill safe of the martial arts alliance union but JXR has already developed resistance against those pills. (So yes, SX and JXR are both on the same island and the whole island is a prison that belongs to the MAAU.)
    • JXR made a list of some suspicious things: a mysterious person, the rings, and “shackles”
    • NieLingZhen (he is not related to the Nie’s by blood, so he can’t inherit the Nie property. He brought in the fake NWY to inherit it on his behalf. He wanted to use the flower guy to kill YWW. His plans were ruined when YWW came back. He serves a mysterious person) has gathered many supporters in the “shackles” and it seems like IS is going to experience change soon.
    • JXR knew he was going to be kidnap and he didn’t put up a fight. He sent a man “A Chen” to infiltrate the martial arts alliance union. JXR is the true guardian of IS.
    • When JXR made a connection between the 3 suspicious things, his eyes shone (I think he discovered the real purpose), then blood came out of his mouth. He thanked everyone there for being with him.

14. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see this story is still a mess. XD
    At least there's confirmation on the kid and the identity now though.
    I still think the whole first part of the story was a waste now with the direction the novel is taking. If this was the actual plot. The author could've forgone the whole reincarnation of the last few years of her life as well as the whole entertainment business storyline. Heck she could've even have gotten rid of the whole revenge of the Ye family because that's irrelevant to the Miss Nie's storyline.

Maybe if I'm super bored, I'll come to skim summaries to see the end of this mess.
    Biggest hope is that the author rakes this novel as a lesson and grows from this to create better stories with less holes.

Seraphe and Sally112425 like this.
  15. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this story can't be taken seriously no more. But thanks a lot for the summaries.

Seraphe likes this.
  16. BluebellBerry

BluebellBerry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just checking in, and yup :sweating_profusely: still a melodramatic hot mess...

But adding into 2081-ish (at least what I got from mtl)

After the Tang kid is delivered to SYH, his secretary guy in IS feels indignant that his boss was eaten by YWW (don't care, I'm sticking with this name) but looking at the kid and his deadpan face, is really similar to SYH ah.

Meeting in the study, father and son pair face off in complete silence, very awkward. They talk with as little words as possible.
    Tang: "Hungry"...
    "Sleepy"...
    "Need shower":ROFLMAO:
    After bathing, SYH opens a closet that would make YWW speechless if she were there; it's filled with children's clothes, PJs and even some toys! He silently pulls out a pair of cute cartoon PJs while Tang exits the bathroom. His impression of his father decreases because SYH can't use the hairdryer properly. And when he asks, SYH diverts his attention to the PJs :whistle:. Tang is stunned and knits his brows in disgust. SYH is having a hard time because the kid used to "like" these kind of PJs while they were in China. He opens up the closet, "Select."
    "Too high, can't see."
    SYH picks the boy up and repeats, "Select." Luckily he had a normal pair in there :blobsweat_2:

YWW calls, "How are you guys doing?"
    SYH: "Good."
    Tang: "No, I am not good. Father is lying." *Preceeds to tattle about the hairdryer and pj incidents
    YWW: "..." This was a little embarrassing... "I thought you would have retained your experience from China."
    SYH: "... I also thought I would still have experience." But facts have proven to be the exact opposite. It must have been an illusion; him thinking the child was well behaved (bro... Look in the mirror ah:blob_sunglasses:). Staring at YWW through the phone, he has countless things he wants to ask but can't, "Hey..."
    YWW: "Hey?"
    "Is he really my child?" SYH glances at Tang
    "Are you asking me to try again? Look at your son's face and ask that again!"
    SYH is speechless. At first, he had thought that the eyebrows were sort of similar but gradually, he became more and more like him. But how can it be... "When?" His hoarse voice opened. He didn't know at all...
    Mentioning this, YWW felt a bit guilty. She'd been really busy with her family and she didn't have time to tell him she had regained her memories. YWW reminds him of the bag of candy...

How did she know... The moment her voice fell, SYH's dark pupils shrunk, his voice hoarse and dry, "You... what do you remember?"
    YWW vents. She thought that he was forced, she had forced him to do it. Who knew, he was actually pretending to be a pig, wanting to eat a tiger! Too dark!
    SYH: "How can it be forced... From start to finish... I was thinking about keeping you in my heart... It’s me... I can’t leave you...”
    YWW's anger dissipated instantly. That's a foul!
    He continued, "After you left, I had been waiting for you at home, afraid that you wouldn't find me when you came back."
    "...!!!" Foul! Another foul! (Nope, doesn't end here :blobpopcorn_cool:)
    "Hey, I want to see you."
    YWW: "You think I don't want to?! My parents blah blah...!
    SYH knows it's his selfish impulse, "I'll find a way." But after his last performance in front of her parents, YWW highly doubts that.

END. After this is conspiracy stuff with her ex fiance aka stuff no one cares about xD

17. BluebellBerry

Reading List:
    Link
    2093-99

SYH informs YWW about the suspicious island (the prison where her ex fiance and SX are at) but doesn't tell her where it's located. She understands that even if she were to press him about the matter, he wouldn't budge. Too lazy to argue, YWW asks about little Tang.
    "He misses you." Not waiting for a reply, SYH continues, "As do I."
    YWW: "..." To think this low EQ person suddenly has a rise in EQ? "This shouldn't be... who taught you to say this?"
    SYH: "..." Hit the nail on the head... "I have a meeting here, contact later."
    YWW strokes her chin. Seems like father and son are getting along okay? Not bad. She feared they wouldn't speak more than a few words to each other (hehe:blobpeek:)
    YWW gets a video call from Tangtang, still in his PJs and behind him... is a man busy in the kitchen! YWW is stunned! SYH is actually cooking himself?!! She didn't see wrong! However, it's hard to connect such a cold man with cooking. No, that's not right. Didn't he just say he had a meeting to attend?! Is this the meeting?!
    "Mom" Tang calls out to her, seeing YWW still in a daze, his pupils flash. She smiles at him, "Don't be so hard on your father." Hearing this, Tang shakes his head, "Hungry."
    "Hungry?" Isn't SYH cooking right now? As if seeing through her thoughts, Tang explains, "Dad's cooking is hard to eat."
    "...Call your father."
    Tang shouts, "Dad quick, mom is calling you!"
    SYH is stunned and slowly looks over at the phone, "..."
    "So quick to finish your meeting?" YWW stares at his apron and the spatula in his hand. Hehe. Such a scene violates his image.
    "Mom, Dad didn't have a meeting ." Tang casually said.
    "Oh?" YWW replies thoughtfully
    YWW removes her gaze from him and says, "Tang, mom will pick you up in a few days okay?"
    "Mn." He nodded, "I want to eat" :ROFLMAO: Afterwards, the call ended and father and son silently stare at each other once more.
    The corner of YWW's mouth twitches, even family gets sold. At this moment, she can't imagine what unspeakable mood SYH is feeling. Your own baby has sold you out :blobjoy:

YWW starts her own investigation of surrounding islands. Her aid suggests following SYH to the island, confident in their team's skills, "I'm such a genius."
    YWW: "..." She tells her to give up on that idea and just research the islands.

Her brother comes to apologize for not being able to see through "counterfeit goods". Bonding moment with Mom and brother. YWW goes back and gets someone to follow her sister, Nie Lingzhen. She doesn't believe she was relying on the fake to control the Nie family, she must have a power behind her. She also wants to investigate the elders of the family. Her brother offers his team, flower and them :sweating_profusely::blobjoy: thinking her alliance isn't enough. YWW feels restless. She hasn't fully regained her memories and deep down, she instinctively feels that looking into the 3 elders will lead to death. YWW doesn't dare gamble.
    After some bargaining with her brother, they settle on 1mil. "One million, OK, that's OK!" He nodded again and again, "Sister, don't worry, I will give you the best team under me. Don't worry about me, the money will not fall to me, I'll only take 15 percent." :)blobjoy:Why is her brother so poor??)

End.

18. BluebellBerry

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: *2100-5 ( :whistle: No one saw right? lul thxs Sera ;))

Following the sister, she meets with a mysterious man just outside of IS. She says how lucky she was that the idiot brother killed the fake so it wouldn't be traced back to her but still, they'll be some suspicions. The mystery man orders her to retrieve a pair of rings YWW holds and if possible, kill her :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. The sister then meets with 3rd elder, they mock each other for being cold-blooded; the sister an ungrateful wrench and the elder, a murderer who apparently killed his son. A battle ensues and the elder comes to a realization that she's actually the daughter of the now dead 5th elder! How could she have been brought back! The elder is beaten within an inch of his life before 2 men and a woman appear. Nie sister is stunned, she's been thoroughly exposed. The girl, Aya, fights with her but gets beaten back. So now, all 4 of them, including the elder, gang up on her. There's some small chitchat in between. One guy goes, "Go hammer her to death. If you perform well, maybe YWW will give us more money." (So many money grabbers :ROFLMAO:) Hearing this, the 3rd elder chimes in, "I'll personally sponser you one million!" and the team's eyes glimmer. They battle some more before Nie sister flees into the night. 3rd elder wants to pursue but the team hold him back saying he's not enough, she's very nimble and powerful blah blah. The team exhorts the promise of the money one more time before leaving lol.

Okay, I was wrong(?) before. This 3rd elder is her subordinate. He reports back to YWW who questions the origins of the ring and wonders about the connection with the master who tried to take it in China. As for the mystery "man", he was veiled and had a manly voice but still, YWW believes their gender is questionable? Could be a women (idk why). For now, she must go back to the dean and try to recover her memories as soon as possible!

At the college, the dean mentions she owes 3million mercenary points. YWW is stunned! Even with her identity, she doesn't have points but owes them instead?! What a joke!
    Dean: "Don't you remember?"
    YWW: "..." I don't! I don't remember. "Dean, I think you're mistaken! You've recognized the wrong person."
    The dean has a strange look on his face, "You're not Nie?"
    YWW: "No, I'm definitely not. Which eye of yours sees that I'm similar to her... you've got the wrong person!" She gets up to leave in a hurry,"Excuse me."
    Dean: "Oh, I remember now. It's us who owes Nie over 3 million honor points." YWW hears this just as her foot leaves the office and rushes back, "Dean, I am her!"
    "No, you are not."
    "No, no I am, I really am her! Look carefully!" YWW hurriedly spoke.
    "Well, then you owe us 3 million missionary honor points."
    YWW: "..." your mother!

End.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  19. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To the people doing the MTL and summaries for us. Thanks a million. I tried reading some with google translate but my brain was crying so hard I stop.

couchpotato1929 and Seraphe like this.
  20. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link

Nanashy likes this.