Spoiler 100 Ways to Get the Male God (F!MC Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw: 快穿攻略:撩男神100式

Translation: Quick Transmigration's Strategical Attack: 100 Ways to Get the Male God

(Can also be "100 Ways to Flirt With the Male God" or "100 Ways to Tease the Main God", but I feel that the above interpretion is more correct to me and is the closest to what happens, despite "Get" not being as 'fancy'.)

Raw Link: https://m.23us.cc/html/320/320729/

Summary:

#邪魅反派勾唇道:“要亲亲抱抱举高高。”#清冷美人睫毛微垂:“说了嫁我,不可食言。”#病娇少年眸光幽深,挑眉轻笑:“除了我身边,你还想去哪里?”……喻楚无法,只好求助主神:“大人,您的灵魂碎片总撩我,但我并不想被撩,您说我应该怎么办——嗯?对呀,我是真不想被撩啊。”“哎,等等……您别生气,哎,您也别委屈啊,卧槽,别撒娇,好好,我让你撩,让你撩好了吧!”

# The devilishly charming Villain's lips curled up and said: "Kiss me, hug me, hold me." # The cold icy beauty's eyelashes lowered slightly: "You said you would marry me, you can't take it back." # The yandere youngster's eyes were deep and dark, raising his eyebrows and laughing softly: "Other than my side, where do you still want to go?"...... Yu Chu felt helpless and could only ask help from the Main God: "My Lord, your soul shards are always flirting with me, but I don't want to be flirted with, what would you say I should do about it-- Huh? Yeah, I really don't want to be flirted with." "Hey, wait wait..... Don't be angry, hey, don't feel wronged either, holy crap, don't act cute and spoiled, okay okay, I will let you flirt, I will let you flirt alright!"

MC: 喻楚 Yu Chu
    ML: 凤倾 Feng Qing

This novel sucked me right in from the first arc, if only because it had a unique first arc that wouldn't let my curiosity sit down. I wasn't disappointed throughout all of it. This isn't like The Villain Has Blackened Again, but after reading this novel I have decided to follow it obsessively as well.

The feels it gives me are different from TVHBA. If TVHBA gave me the feel of a rollercoaster, of a volcano, of an explosion going inside me... Then this novel was... sort of like water? Sea? I didn't even realize I was in it until I got to the last chapter and was "NOOOOOOOOO". It's hard to explain what is exactly the novel like. It's plots aren't simple but not super difficult either, not long nor short, not intense but not soft...

Hmm. I think it sort of... like, has a passive charm about it?

The writing is so good, though.

Getting on about the novel...

If there's something that makes this novel different from the others, it's- well, there are several points about it.

One, The identities: The ML, Feng Qing, is the Main God. You know, the Overpowered Being who the Systems answer to? Yeah him. The MC, Yu Chu, is currently only known as someone the Main God picked up and 'raised', reasons currently unknown, and the novel hasn't progressed to the point of showing the flashback nor the ML's thoughts during it.

Two, the fact that the MC starts the novel with full awareness of their identities and going to help the ML.

Three, though the MC was picked up by the ML, it seems that he was an aloof and passive creature, causing the MC to misunderstand the length of "Like" the Main God has for her (which is, obsession to the point his soul shards basically fall in love at first sight). So as the arcs progress she comes to question if the Main God felt something for her or not, disbelieving that the aloof person in her memories is so passionate and sticky to her as a soul shard. But that is reality. Throughout all the novel there are small mentions of their past and the actions of the ML's soul shards show many little things that express his feelings for MC.

(EX: In an arc the ML, before ever meeting MC, bought a cat-shaped decoration/adornment/toy. There wasn't any reason about it, but it was the only thing he liked and he always touched it without realizing it, and became depressed when it disappeared, even though he told himself it was JUST a toy. After meeting MC, he says it reminds him of her and asks if they knew each other in their past life. IN ACTUALITY, when MC was still a child and they went to a modern world, the ML gave it to her because one, he wanted to make her smile and two, the cat's expression reminded him of her. But though I say 'give', it looked more like "carelessly picking anything and throwing to her, detached and not giving his actions much thought", hence MC didn't know he would still remember that.)

(Before the novel starts, the ML is a floundering idiot, detached and aloof and emotionless on the outside, but inwardly.... well... haha.)

Four, from the start, the mission is to be acknowledged by the soul shards of the Main God (I assume there's an explanation of it later on and that it has to do with, probably, Yu Chu being the only one the Main God is close to). Acknowledgement can point to different route acknowledgement, like family, friends, respected person, lovers... It isn't obligatory for it to be romantic, so it's different from other novels who missions are literally to become the ML's lover or sth. Of course, it ends up romantic despite what You Chu assumed. But before that... There are several arcs that because of the world setting, makes ML struggle with love, so the wrong signals are sent out, but this doesn't make the MC go "wtf I must try harder" (yet?), instead she decides to respect that world's ML and would've simply protected him until he passed away with the name of 'friend' (because she is "fuck no not on my watch I will crush you" when seeing women trying to get in his pants). It poked the squishy part in my heart because becoming lovers isn't all that Feng Qing is to Yu Chu. He's important to her. (Still doesn't stop the jealously though HAHAHAHAHA.)

(The soul shards falling in love with her was unexpected anyway, but when every world ML ends up in THAT relationship with her, she starts to suspect the whole Feng Qing was secretly... liking her? But if she is wrong... By the current arc she swears if the ML doesn't fess up after recuperating then fuck him, he should end up alone for all eternity - one of his soul shards actually says he will be alone forever if there's no her, when she asks if, in the next life, he doesn't love her like he says he will.)

Five, there exists a System. It is created by the Main God himself. It only gives her what more or less will happen to, and around, Feng Qing, and to a point, the information about the original host, because one of the requirements to being allowed to possess a body is to fulfill the wishes of the original host, otherwise Yu Chu would be repelled from the body, so to stay with Feng Qing she has to do these. Also, the System's other function is to analyze the soul shard and give out several ways to gain the ML's acknowledgement, but the decision is left up to Yu Chu. That's pretty much all System-kun does. System is cute, but his presence isn't as burningly obvious like other novels.

Six, there doesn't exist a plot to speak of, nor is there an "Original Protagonist". Like, they don't end up as cannon fodders, villains, side characters... They just transmigrated into people. This makes me feel like I'm finally viewing people other than the so-called Fate's Children, something that says "bad and good things do not ONLY happen to Protagonists, there are big fishes aside from them, and villains aside from the ones messing with the Protagonists, things happen to other people too". Of course there are several "villains", but they are just assholes, and you know, everyone can meet assholes, and this raises another point, AKA "the scary people are not ONLY the Villains in original Novels". Though considering everything, maybe you can call it "unofficial" plot, villain, etc etc.

(Can I take a moment to express my love and pleasant surprise to the fact that there is a princess who falls in love with Yu Chu, despite knowing she is a girl, and doesn't become a villain about it? Also that certain people who harm the original hosts ends up so pitiful you actually feel bad for them, but can't muster anything else because they did hurt the original host badly?)

Seven, the black traits of the ML are written beautifully, coming out at the right time and hiding so well. Outwardly innocent, pure, mischievous, calm, blank, cold, but inwardly black as black can be. The personalities set in each arc are different and on the point/not OOC, but if their insides are black and the personality is set to hide them, then it is... just... aaaahhhhhh. Though, not all the soul shards amust be blacken you see in novels, but they are all definitely, completely, and utterly possessive and obsessed with Yu Chu, so maybe in a way you can call these their blacken traits.

Eight, following point Three: Though I say that the ML is literally "love at first sight", this doesn't OOC the personality of the soul shards, and before succumbing to it, there are struggles and confusion and so on. It's written so that "love at first sight" isn't as ridiculous, and actually makes it charming and nice.

What else is there??? I remember thinking "I should definitely add this to my opinion in the thread" but I'm coming up with blank.:blobfearful: I DONT REMEMBER AND IT BOTHERS ME BECAUSE I WILL DEFINITELY REMEMBER IT LATER BUT BY THEN THE SPOILER THREAD IS ALREADY POSTEDDDDDDDDDD AAAHHHHHHHH.:facepalm:

But going away from the novel points....

Okay, so I LOVE the chemistry between the MC and ML. I love the fact there's no super drama about MC running away or being afraid of ML's extreme traits. I love it when ML is so sticky to MC. I love it when MC shows that romance isn't all that makes ML important to her (though it ends up that way lol).

WARNING about the fact that there is faint writing about their.... uh... intercourse (SHOULD I JUST SAY IT OUTRIGHT?? SHOULD I?? LMFAO:blobsweat_2::blobjoy: ). Like, it isn't as direct nor obvious like an actual smut writing, but it's a little more obvious than completely censored novels.

I love it, and to be honest, I can't find more reasons about why I love this novel, but I feel that there are many points I love about it, I just struggle to put it in words.

(NO USELESS DRAMA AND ALL HAPPY ENDINGS -so far- HALLELUJAH!)

This is what I can say about the novel, but of course, it's up to everyone else's taste if they like this novel or not. :blobxd:

With the slow rising number of translated Quick transmigration or spoiler threads, I am unsure if there is already a spoiler thread about this...:hmm:

*fleeing and hiding in the abyss*

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    Ceilo27, Lykalee, Bella94 and 28 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this finished?

3. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for calling! :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:
    I'm currently MTL-ing other Quick Transmigration series and Zombie series (not the one posted in NU forums), but I'll get to reading this once I finished them. Your recs are all interesting, so I'm really looking forward to reading them :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

I want to make recommendations for the ones I read too, but too bad most of them are Qi... :blobReach:

Ceilo27, Elliana, Yukari_me and 4 others like this.
  4. Tsukishiro.Nix

Tsukishiro.Nix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the chapters seems ongoing

kiara8 likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I just finished a novel (BL zombie apocalypse setting) and started another (BL zombie apocalypse setting......) I'll put this next on the list or alternate it with the current novel xD;;. QT is tiny bit higher on my priority than zombie apocalypse...

Elliana and Nokita like this.
  6. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want a male god too!!

wafflebeauty and Nokita like this.
  7. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the recommendation, @Nokita! Looking forward to reading this :aww::blobmelt:

Nokita likes this.
  8. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm...
    I think I will add this to my growing "quick-transmigration" novels that I try to MTL...
    Especially if this didn't have so complicated arcs etc...

Yukari_me and Nokita like this.
  9. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good! :aww: i want read this!!! But mtl is just ;-;
    What is the 1st arc setting? Can you spoil it?

Nokita likes this.
  10. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's still ongoing. The novel has currently 243 chapters. :blobsob:

Arc 1: The Prince and the Little Mermaid
    The writing about the ML is what attracted me. Here the ML is outwardly nice, pure, warm, and innocent, but inside he's black as coal, black, just black, completely black... And the MC isn't aware of it for quite a while. AND the contrast about it isn't ridiculous!

Arc 2: The Gaming God is Very Pure
    The famous game arc. Very fluffy because the ML is outwardly a cold and emotionless person, but is really, really pure about emotions and easily gets red and flustered. I liked the last chapter because it's his diary.

Arc 3: The Western Noble and the Princess in Distress
    Okay so this arc is where the author shows us that they are not afraid to write gritty things. Like, real gritty.

Arc 4: The Campus Idol Boyfriend is a Ghost
    During life is known by everyone as a distant and cool school hunk, but after death Yu Chu finds out that ML is just a mischievous bear child that likes to eat her tofu.

Arc 5: The Number One Beauty of the Matriarchy (女尊第一花魁)
    Surprisingly this is currently my favorite of all the arcs. Normally the matriarchy settings aren't my thing, but I loved this one. The way MC, the third Princess, cares for ML and the reactions of everyone else makes me scream and cheer. Also there is a side character that is so irritating and is the revenge target of the original host, but by the end I couldn't help but feel really sorry for him. On this arc, you can see MC's cold side (you will understand at the end).

Arc 6: The Boy With Autism
    The current arc. By this point in the novel the Main God is... conscious enough, somewhat, that some of his soul shards get... a little.... sensitive, abnormal, supernatural, etc. This ML is able to sense things around him and doesn't react to anyone or anything except MC. Heck, she didn't even have to look for him, the ML came looking for her in the middle of the night and was like a baby chick finding mom when she opened the door, the following day all the servants and ML's granddad are flipping out over his disappearance... I think this ML is so adorable.

All the last chapters of the arcs are often POV about the ML, but there are a few where they POV some characters in the arc, like the Princess during the first arc.

The MC is the Prince, and the ML is the little Mermaid.

This arc doesn't have an actual villain nor bitchy character, well if you discount the fact that the King forced his daughter to live as a boy and even tried to marry her to a princess. The Princess falls in love with the Prince and still agrees to marriage even after finding she's a girl. She helps MC and ML leave the kingdom. Her character struck me hard.

When ML looks for the witch and turns into a human, the result is a little dark: Every step he takes is like walking on blades, and the only way to fix it is by killing MC, and if he doesn't, he will continue to be in agony and even turn into foam after MC marries the princess.

The MC had agreed to marry the Princess because there wasn't a real reason not to after finding she didn't mind, and she already made sure the ML dodged the fate of looking for the witch and enduring the pain of walking on blades and, basically was assured the Little Mermaid considered her only a friend, so at most she would leave the world and the ML would continue to live for many more centuries in the sea. Which, she was wrong. The drama about it isn't super strong either.

The most important thing to a Mermaid is their kiss, because it means they are willing to give up everything that they are to another. Haha. In fact, this isn't a thing that only appears in the first arc, in other arcs you can also see ML being very devoted to MC.

Mermaids are able to see the truth to everything, so when MC says she likes his tail and doesn't find it disgusting, or says that she likes him, this trait straight up decimates any drama about it.

Emm, the first arc's setting is the Little Mermaid, so the plot isn't very difficult and is actually almost background, because practically everyone knows what happens in the Little Mermaid.

Most of it is of MC and the ML spending time together and their thoughts and the progress of their relationship.

MC had considered the ML to be pure and naive since mermaids were usually pure, but the ML is a possessive guy and black as coal. By the end, MC knows that ML is a guy who likes to eat her tofu.

The last chapter is about the Princess throughout the arc. Her role is basically the role of the second male lead in shoujos or romance novels.:blobsob:

Hmmm, to be honest to me there wasn't much plot in the first arc. Like, it was so simple and smooth, no villains to speak of, no huge conflicts, no revenge targets.... But then again that might be because almost everyone knows the plot of the Little Mermaid.:blobwoah:

The second arc's is where our first ever "revenge target" usually seen in most Quick Transmigration novels appears, although the original host's request isn't revenge itself.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    honingzoet, Ceilo27, Lykalee and 27 others like this.
  11. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    *Nom Nom* sounds yummy.... But just watching this thread right now coz I have gone through 6 quick-wear/transmigration stories in the last 5 days :blobfearful::sweating_profusely:

Need a short break and then I will return to MTL :blobok:

Nokita likes this.
  12. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read The Prince and Little Mermaid I thought ML was the prince and not MC, normal thought I guess. Well anyway how about 2nd arc? ML is the gaming god and who is MC? And what he says in his diary?
    How does ML touches MC if he is a ghost in arc 4? Any reason or just because is MC?

Bella94 and Elliana like this.
  13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to read this via google-sensei...

same when read the arc 1, I too think Mc is mermaid and ML is the prince.

Diary of arc2!ML is really short one. It was like...
    day xxx (after he thought MC is angry at him)
    she is smiling...
    day xxy
    she is smiling...
    day xxz
    she is smiling. I hate that (because MC just smile politely to him).
    etc...
    And MC in game later became a rare forging master...

Bella94, MikotoP, Elliana and 5 others like this.
  14. Chrysan

Chrysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES ANOTHER ONE!!! I was running out of spoilers to lurk around~ thanks for the recommendation I’m seriously digging the quick transmigration novels :sushi_thankyou:
    What am I doing its 1am omo I needa break eat a kit kat bye:sushi_sleeping:

Nokita likes this.
  15. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hey, this is a qidian novel. O_O and yes, it is an ongoing novel T_T

ps. you can read it free on Qidian since it is still free by the author.

16. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not Nokita but ~
    There is actually a chapter with LXX's POV, sort of an epilogue. She fought with her friend and finally realized how wonderful MC's brother was to her. One day, she met the MC's brother and right when she wanted to tell him that she was really a "good girl", she saw a pure-looking girl feeding the stray cats and MCB introduced her as his girlfriend.

Sorry, not good with details or summary :blobsob:

LXX was actually pitiful, but she digged her own grave. She had someone who was so nice to her but she acted so entitled. In the end, she barely had anything left, LH did not give her face, she didn't have any friends left. All the while MC and ML are feeding dog food everywhere ~

There are lots of cute scenes! MC acted like a hooligan here and ate the ML's tofu :blobrofl: ML was so innocent and the tips of his ears would turn red each time MC initiated to kiss him :blobmelt:

JoshyM62, Ceilo27, Bella94 and 10 others like this.
  17. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    ABOIIIIIII. I should have checked my notifications sooner so I wouldn't be late. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: Ill read this to drown all my sorrows about school and life. Screw it. Thanks for the recommendation! Ur the best! I wanna say I love you but that'll be too much but, I love ur recommendations! :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Nokita and kiara8 like this.
  18. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 4 is one where MC has to fulfil (dead) ML's wishes coz instead of moving on to heaven, he is loitering around in his house.

What the hell is it with ghost and Yandereness?!!! Like seriously! This is the third transmigrating book I have read with a ghost ML who is super Yandere.

This ML sticks to MC everywhere. He sits besides her in school and the temp around her is so cold, that all her classmates stop sitting besides her. When her (the host's) very few female friends approach, he drives them away by making them feel very cold. When MC asks "Not even women?" He responds "Only ever me." A rumour circulates around that the MC has a one-way crush on ML before he died and the head of teacher calls MC to talk to her and make her understand that she has a long life ahead and she will find someone else. And ML becomes so pissed that the head teacher thinks the death god is staring at him.

MC is bullied by a typical school queen bee and the ML drops her in diluted sulphuric acid burning off her uniform. A boy with a crush on the queen bee makes trouble for her by putting her name in 1000mtr race (host is not good at all in sports and everybody knows that. She can barely run 800 mtr without collapsing) without her permission and ML slaps him hard. Later, after MC's performance, the boy confesses to her and the ML, full of rage literally shoves the guy until he is barely dangling from the rails of the window high up (or maybe terrace, not quiet sure. Only know that a drop would have killed him). MC quickly stops him by hugging him and stuff but that was a touch-and-go situation. Then MC's cousin sister is a bitch, so ML scares the shit out of her in a haunted house they visit.

Plus he is always kissing her, hugging her, eating her tofu be in public place or private. MC calls him a 'rascal'. When he regains his human body, he has to separate from MC (coz she is still in school and technically, he has already passed out maybe?) And he is crazy and annoyed thinking - I want to be with her forever. She should always be within my sights. I should always be touching her. Why should I separate now? This human body is not good.

The whole arc is spent in driving away anyone (male or female) away from MC.

JoshyM62, Ceilo27, Bella94 and 17 others like this.