Forgotten Title 2 novels: female protagonists, misunderstandings

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by aelin_0, Oct 31, 2022.

1. aelin_0

aelin_0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I forgot the titles of two novels I read before I got a novel updates account.

1) villainess Female Protagonist
    The MC was a genius or at least very clever. She grew up neglected by her parents, but well-taken care of by servants. When she was younger she met her (half?-)brother and decided to dedicate her life to him, because he was nice to her. (Not Love!). Her father always told her to make him emperor. So to show her love she became the then emperors mistress. Paved her brothers way to becoming the right hand man to the next emperor and threw the empire into chaos. To set the stage for her brother and some forgotten prince. They killed the emperor and she was happy. Thinking that her brother would like her achievements. However, he hated her for the way she acted towards him and for what she did to the empire. She somehow died and was sent back to her younger body.

She observed her brother and realised, that the servants who loved her hated her brother. She spent more time with him. I think at some point she was asked to send her portrait to her father who wanted to send her portrait to a very influential noble house looking for a fiancé for their son (ML?). She had a portrait of her brother made and her own picture wasn’t send to the house.

That is all I remember.

2) apathetic female character
    I only remember the first scene:
    The female main character somehow died and returned to her body. In her closet were many mice and so she set it on fire and went outside. Everybody called her crazy. This incident resulted in her family finding found out about the abuse

thank you for taking your time reading this.

2. CrimsonHazel

CrimsonHazel [Sarcastic Green Tea]

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one, is it The Villainess Lives Twice?
    No idea about the second one tho

3. aelin_0

aelin_0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, thank you though