Forgotten Title 2 Novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FlowerzBlood00, Sep 16, 2020.

1. FlowerzBlood00

FlowerzBlood00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have 2 novels that I used to read but forgot the title.
    #1 Started out with a girl that was obsessed with the ML. He was irritated because she kept coming to the house so he raped her?(The FL was reincarnated when she was raped, I think?) and when he saw that she was acting the complete opposite of the FL he grew interest. And slowly started to fall, but the FL wanted nothing to do with him.

#2 (Another reincarnation) Story started out with a girl finding out she was transferred to a novel she was reading about. It was about a girl that was swapped at birth, and that in the novel the brother wanted nothing to do with the girl when they found out who the real daughter was( The real daughter found out herself and had her kicked out of the house acting innocent) But this time the FL started to become close with her brother and try to make a stable life before the real daughter comes.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link

For the first one I have no idea, but the second one sounds like What If My Brother Is Too Good?

The ML is distant with the MC since he's not at home since young. When he came back, the transmigrated MC started being good and close to him

FlowerzBlood00 likes this.
  3. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, is the first one is My Hidden Wife Is Sweet?

The MC reborn in another person's body. The original host was obsessed with the ML and drugged him to sleep with her. The MC was reborn on the night it happened. She really wanted nothing to do with the ML even after the ML made it clear that he was pursuing her

I've just thought of this one :hmm:

FlowerzBlood00 likes this.
  4. FlowerzBlood00

FlowerzBlood00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG Thank You So Much!

hansora likes this.
  5. hansora

Reading List:
    Link