Spoiler A Close Call Romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by augacutan, Sep 29, 2021.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel Cover:
    [​IMG]
    Manhwa Cover:
    [​IMG]
    Title: A Close Call Romance
    Alternative:
    구사일생 로맨스

Description:
    An obscure actress named Kim Eun-hong, who alternates between minor roles and extras. On her way home drunk after being dumped by her boyfriend of nine years, Kim Eun-Hong became involved in an accident with Lee Kang-il, the CEO of LJ Pharmaceutical. But then Kang-il suddenly asks me to act like his fiancée. You're giving me a billion won just for getting engaged? Why me? "I can't live without Kim Eun-hong." I'm pretending to be his fake fiancée to avoid being thrown into jail... Can Eun-hong be reborn as a veiled French girl with a gold spoon? And will she be able to keep her contract with Kang-il, who harbors a lot of secrets? A man who dies if he's not confident?! And Eun-hong's life-threatening (?) romance act for him!

Raws (Novel):
    https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=3528538#
    Translation (Webtoon): https://bato.to/series/90851/a-close-call-romance

A newly translated manhwa. It's adapted from a novel. I can't read Korean, need some help and please spoil us!!:aww:

1. Who falls first between the ML and the FL? How did they fall in love with each other?
    2. Why did the ML offer the contractual relationsip to the FL?
    3. Is there a love rival for the FL and ML?
    4. Is there a 2nd ML? i sometimes stan for a 2nd ML syndrome:blobmelt:
    5. Lovey-dovey or fluffy moments? Did they have kids??

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

4. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
  5. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about ml illness??

6. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m confused. :blobspy:

I just read chapter 19. And from it, it seems that our ML had a twin brother, the « real » Lee Kang-Il, who dated the evil woman Kang Hana and was betrayed by her, right? Now he is posing as his twin brother, to protect the drug that was entrusted to him by his late brother. His brother’s death is related to Kang Hana, because she was the one who lend them a car that was trafficked. The twin brother saved our ML from the accident, he sacrificed himself. So I think now, nobody know about the death of the real Lee Kang-Il, even Kang Hana doesn’t. She thinks her ex-fiance (which is now our ML posing as his brother) is having a relationship with Vivian, and this #b!tsh got the nerves to get jealous!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s what I understood so far! Honestly this was such a shock to me to discover that he had a twin!!! And this makes the story better and bittersweet!

7. TheCrazyOutcast

TheCrazyOutcast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is being translated in English on the Webtoon app under the name “Lifesaving Romance” in case anyone doesn’t know that yet.

It currently has 8 free episodes, 20 free daily pass episodes, and 3 locked episodes (31 episodes in total). Can purchase each episode for 3 coins. Updates every Friday.

8. Ecto42

Ecto42 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda confused with the designs of the novel? They seem too different from the manhwa somehow