LCD A Demon Lord’s Tale: Dungeons, Monster Girls, and Heartwarming Bliss

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Wujigege, Nov 22, 2017.

1. roriconknight

roriconknight Exiled Member of The Lolicon Society

Reading List:
    Link
    i see, but where to find that announcement? i kinda missed stuffs.
    its absolutely nice to be able to grab the novels through official channels.

2. tds

tds Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His post was on his website. With the website removed, can't exactly view the post. Can try using some archive site to see the post in late May. Can try joining/asking on his discord if you want to hear it directly from him.

https://j-novel.club/series/now-i-m-a-demon-lord-happily-ever-after-with-monster-girls-in-my-dungeon

3. Limaht

Limaht Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's a good thing that the series got licensed but the site disappeared way too fast, I didn't even get the time to say my farewells (been following CardboardTL for a few years now, since he was translating "I got reincarnated as a Sword"

roriconknight and Tanskandoggi like this.
  4. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely missed the news. Now we will have to wait for probably more than a year or even several years for it to catch up

Tanskandoggi likes this.
  5. tds

tds Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was about 10-14 days between his post on the matter and the removal of the site. I'm not sure how renting a site works. Dunno if it is monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc., but likely was due payment at the beginning of the month which is why it was removed so quickly.

BTW his discord is still up supposedly. At least he said he wasn't going to close the discord sever.

JNC is typically pretty fast and the chapters aren't super large so 1.5-2 years should be enough to catch up I would think but only time will tell.

6. geraltofrivia69

geraltofrivia69 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a link or where we can find the discord? Obviously with the site down, there is no other way to connect now.

imafire and Limaht like this.
  7. tds

tds Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I viewed an archive of one of the chapters and got this for the link /whPCpP2. I can't post the actual link so hopefully that is correct and works

8. geraltofrivia69

geraltofrivia69 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That worked, thanks.

9. lotus.eater086

lotus.eater086 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters have been removed from novelupdate for this wn ; or so it seems .
    why is that ??

10. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was licensed for publishing and the translator took everything down.

lotus.eater086 likes this.
  11. lotus.eater086

Reading List:
    Link
    Light Novels are coming ? I wish they'll get translated in English.

12. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the first volume should be released in a few days, but the rest are still ways off. It will probably be about 2 years before they catch up to where the translation dropped off.

13. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the first volume is out and it ended after the invasion, so about chapter 50-ish of the web novel or chapter 14 of the manga (it literally ends on chapter 14 of the manga). So going by this, it will probably be around 8-9 volumes or so before it catches up to where web novel dropped off and it looks like we will be getting about 4 volumes per year until all LN are translated

14. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the estimation. I thought having to start over would hit me harder, but it's been a pretty chill trip down memory lane. I was already paying for JNC to read other series, so all the extra series I've been reading on the side have just been a bonus, this one included.

15. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. Just noticed that another translator picked this up and it's easily readable. They briefly mentioned going back and translating from the beginning as time permits which would be good for new readers, but for a long time reader such as myself I'm just glad to see the situation Yuki found himself in wrapped up!

16. lotus.eater086

Reading List:
    Link
    2 volumes of Light novel of this novel have been released.
    In LN , do they cut off some storyline / side-story ?
    Which one is comparatively bigger in content : LN or WN ?

17. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LN pretty much the same as manga, so it has a little different content then WN. I don't think so far they have removed any content that was in WN. I don't remember the chapters of WN earlier than 60 that well, though, so I might just forgot something. The translation is pretty good too. The only thing that throws me off is that Lyu is written as Lew in the LN translation.

The second volume ends with Yuki going to the capital to fight off the revolt (literally ends with him entering the capital with Nell). So volume 3 will have that, Enne will come out, and if I remember right, we might get the dragon fight. Or it might end right before the dragon fight. I am quite happy with the pace. It's moving nicely along.

18. lotus.eater086

Reading List:
    Link

After I've binge read a WN , I've to wait a month for a single chapter. Gradually I lose all my interest in that novel and start a new manga/ln.......
    Years go by and after some time I completely forget the whole story line.
    Do you face same situation ? How do you handle it?

19. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much the same. Waited until it had about 100 chapters or more to read, basically for the whole arcs to finish so that I won't end up in the cliffhanger. But I came back from time to time and read old chapters that I liked, so I remembered some parts more than the others.
    But since light novel covers about 40-50 chapters and the time between releases is only about 3 months, it's not that bad.
    However I read the latest manga chapter and they significantly changed some things. Yuki meets all the rulers the first time he went to the demon kingdom and they found out he married Lefi. So we probably won't get the funny scene when the elf queen met him and Lefi for the first time and shit herself :D