Spoiler A False Confession

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lucefer, Nov 27, 2019.

1. vvvaanneesssa

vvvaanneesssa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, I want a summary of what happened after the first season

Creolenerd likes this.
  2. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they say the next season will be released in 2021... we're all in this together ppl

pati_w and Iqies like this.
  3. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    We shall waiting for a long time to season 2 :blobpensive::blobpensive::blobpensive::blobpensive:

Iqies likes this.
  4. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’m late reacting to this but I totally expected their first kiss to be like that. ahhhhhh

5. NocturnalLa77ie

Reading List:
    Link
    i’ve been checking for an update every week and I— but for Renee and Cabel, i’ll be patiently waiting

6. NocturnalLa77ie

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously love this couple so much. Believe me when I say that they’ve surpassed my all time favorite ships. They’re so worth it.

cabelwillard and DlkgAmb like this.
  7. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone! thank you all for the spoilers so far. I've read the 45 manhwa chapters but I still have this one question. in the manhwa Renee says that she'll endure her relationship with cable until they break up. But when does her mindframe/thinking shift to like "this is my man/im dating him only/go away Elvin?

8. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also is it ever clarified as to why Cabel was grumpy to her/around her(?) prior to the main events of the story? Like when he'd go to the temple? Is it just because of lack of sleep?

9. cabelwillard

cabelwillard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is because she slowly starts liking cabel. It was chapter 45 (in the novel) where she finally admits to herself that she actually liked him, it was the day of the first snow and she has previously randomly told cabel that if lovers were to watch the first snow together they'll be forever together and that day cabel came in really early in the morning just to watch it with her. That's when she finally admitted she liked him.
    I'll try to spoil more about this when I'm done with my finals ^
    It's mentioned in the cabel pov spoiler i posted, he was grumpy because he didn't know how to talk and act around her.

10. cabel_bae

cabel_bae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will season 2 come out ? I wanna see my bae cabel

Lovable and Daisychangedhermind like this.
  11. Luna Nightwing

Luna Nightwing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 will come out in 2021 sadly, I did say this before. We have to wait for a long time

cabel_bae likes this.
  12. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    Also one question, what happened after the party? The party I'm talking about here is the party after the war with Vios. Can a kind soul spoil me more? :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

cabel_bae likes this.
  13. cabel_bae

Reading List:
    Link
    Awee i wont be seeing cabel and elvin

Luna Nightwing likes this.
  14. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Rene is learning magic from Niyan, attend Lucia's birthday banquet then they will go on a subjugation in Ilknur. I plan to write the rest of the summary until it ends for false confession, but you guys have to wait, i need to finish summaries on another spoiler threads first:blobcry: but we will have a lot of time anyway before season 2 to start :D

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    shiory, smeilia, Katsu_cfq and 5 others like this.
  15. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation. I decided to name my spoiler with part 1, part 2, etc
    This is right after Cabel’s POV about the confession.

Lili is applying to Gloria. She studies frantically preparing for the test.

High Priest Dimotheo asks Renee if she wants to apply to, but Renee rejects it saying the battlefield is too dangerous for her.

While Lili is busy with studying, Renee is curious if she can also use an attack power just like Elviniraz. After seeing the war with Vios, she realizes that all the healers would be helpless when the enemy attacks them. While thinking about this suddenly someone shouts.

“Re-renee! We have a guest”
    “What? What kind of customer” (Renee)
    “It’s the Duke!”
    “.....”

Cabel is very busy these days because he need to prepare for his succession party.

Seeing Renee, Cabel is smiling. Renee sees Cabel looks very tired.

“I heard you’re busy” (R)
    “You’re tired, aren’t you? Would you like to sleep? Ah no, you must sleep” (R)

She grabs Cabel and he follows her eventually.

(I’ve already gave spoiler about this one when Renee forces him to sleep and Renee misunderstands it when Cabel says “let’s sleep together”)

These days, Renee accompanied Lili to go to the library to study.

She hears that Elvin keep visiting the temple for 4 times. She’s been wondering why did he come to temple, it seems that he wants to talk to her. Because everytime he comes, Renee is in the library so they don’t meet (Renee is avoiding him on purpose).

After Cabel’s last visit, he has come to the temple again once, and he invites Renee to his mansion because the last time she goes to the mansion, she only picks up the dress for Vios celebration banquet. When he asks it, she answers “yes” with a trembling eyes, and the day is today.

On an awkward situation when Renee doesn’t know what to do in his mansion.
    “The table looks so shiny. It looks new” (R)
    “I’ve got a new one” (C)
    “Wow, the chair is so white just like a bird....” (R)
    “It’s because I bought a new one” (C)
    Hmmm
    “Don’t tell me this tea set is also new?” (R)
    “It’s an old one but I never use it so it’s as good as a new one” (C)

Then when she asks about the name of the flowers, Cabel can asks them accurately.
    Renee asks him “is it because it’s your mansion so you’re familiar with the flowers”
    “....I’m not interested in the flowers in the first place”
    “But you know all the names...is it a culture for a noble to learn these things?” (R)
    “Because you will be here....I’ve memorized all of them yesterday because I thought I will guide you...” (C)
    Renee’s thoughts: why am i trying to imagine Cabel, memorize all the flowers with the help of the butler? And why am i about to laugh because of it?

“Do you have any other question?” (C)
    “Ah..no” (R)

Then suddenly the butler comes.
    “A guest come” (butler)
    “....a guest?” Cabel frowned. Cabel tells the butler to send the person back.
    But.
    “It’s His Highness Prince Elviniraz” (butler)
    “....What? Why? I heard he will go to Ilknur tomorrow”
    “...it’s so embarrassing but...he comes to see...Priestess Renesha”
    “.....”
    Cabel’s eyes which looks affection a while ago now becomes cold.

Elvin “it’s so hard to meet you, priestess”
    Cabel is watching them. But Elvin is just smiling.
    Elvin “I know it’s rude to come here, but tomorrow I’ll leave to Ilknur”
    Renee “it must be very important... you can tell me through a letter”
    Elvin “there is an important story and can’t be tell through a letter”
    Renee “.....”
    Elvin “I want to meet the Priestess and there is a story we haven’t finished” (about the last conversation)
    Renee is panic hearing it “then let’s talk in the garden!”
    Elvin gives a proposal to Renee to join Gloria. If she joins, she will get a title of Saintess.
    Elvin “I hope you’ll think about it. And the proposal I gave you last time is still valid”
    Renee “what, what?”
    Elvin “I’ll wait”
    Renee “what are you waiting for...”
    Elvin “if you’re afraid and worried-“
    Renee is covering Elvin’s mouth. Well, to be exact, almost covering his mouth. She can’t do it. Elvin is laughing seeing her like that.
    Cabel is walking to where they are.
    Renee “oh, go ahead. We’re done talking!”
    Elvin just laughs.

“What are you doing?” Said Cabel coldly.
    “I just come to talk with priestess, I’m sure you already see it...” Elvin just shrugs.
    Cabel laughs sarcastically. Finally Elvin tells him he just comes to offer the title of Saintess to Renee. Then leaves and brushes Cabel’s arm. He smiles beautifully.

Cabel drags her, he seems to be so mad. He bring her to another place with an iron fence around it.
    Cabel “tell me”
    Renee “what? What?”
    Cabel “what kind of conversation did you have with him?”
    Each words contain a lot of anger.
    Cabel “a proposal that is hard to put into a letter, tell me what nonsense is that”
    Renee is explaining while stuttering because she’s afraid in this situation. Cabel lets go her wrist but it still feels sore after being dragged like that.
    Renee “he made a strange offer but I already rejected it. But he keep bringing it up, and I rejected again”
    Cabel is shouting, then Renee is shouting back because she’s afraid. He keeps asking her a question in this scary atmosphere.
    Renee “do you want to talk or threaten me!?”

She can’t reveal their conversation, but she understands Cabel’s anxiety. But she doesn’t have a reason to reveal everything to Elvin. She doesn’t do anything wrong.
    Renee “do you know how scary is it for you to drag me and force me to talk in a threatening way and force me to answer again and again??!”
    Cabel “...Renee”
    Last time, he drags her on the cliff. How scary is that. Renee is crying.
    Cabel “I-I’m wrong”
    Renee “you dragged me to the cliff, and then you force me to keep talking....”
    Cabel “I didn’t know what to do, I only act according to my feelings.”
    Cabel “Renee...”
    Cabel “I’m wrong so please don’t cry”

Renee walks away, then trying to open the door but she can’t. This is a very embarrassing situation because she need to ask Cabel to help her open the door. When she turns back, Cabel is behind her so she’s surprised. She screams and almost falls but Cabel catches her.

“Oh, the wrist...” (R)

Saying the wrist, Cabel seems to remember the earlier conversation about she’s being afraid when he dragged her by the wrist. He let go of his grip, but then Renee falls.

“Oh really...” (R)
    “I hate” (R) - (korean grammar is a bit different so when he heard it Cabel thought it meant “I hate you” but what she means is she hate this situation)

16. cabel_bae

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank u so much for the spoilers

Dubi dubi likes this.
  17. Luna Nightwing

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers, Cabel is so clumsy in relationships :blobmelt::blob_pout:

Can't wait for part 2 :blobwink::aww::cookie:

Dubi dubi and cabel_bae like this.
  18. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Then after this it's not really important, it's about Gloria, so I'll just skip it.

for a few days, Tirack keeps coming, Renee doesn't understand why didn't Cabel come by himself. Tirack says that after sendhim him to the temple, Cabel always waits in front of Nickel Knight's building until Tirack comes back. Renee tells Tirack, Cabel should come by himself.

Then Cabel comes, he looks anxious and apologizes for what he did (and it's Tirack who made the apologize words lmao, it was mentioned that Cabel says it just like he memorizes it before). He brings a bouquet of flowers for her. It contains all the flowers which Renee says beautiful in Vios.
    Cabel "I'm not saying this so you can accept my apologies... but don't say that you don't want to see me again" she accepts it.

she can't stop looking at the flower and thinking about Cabel for days.

Someone from House of Willard comes and gives Renee a dress (it's not from Cabel) and invites her to the dinner. she comes but doesn't wear that dress. Cabel's relatives wants Renee to be with Cabel since she's rumored to be a Saintess. Cabel apologizes again if it burdened her (after what hapenned at his mansion, Cabel keeps apologizing in the later chapter).

Then, out of the blue, Renee says if a couple watch the first snow together, then they will be together forever.

(actually I've gave spoiler about this one when he comes to watch the first snow together at page 4, so I won't repeat it again hehe). if you haven't read it, I'll just leave it here.
    You know how Renee was afraid of Cabel. When they had an argument, she shouted back, cried, and wanted to go back but she fell and she said “I hate” this embarassing situation. But Cabel thought she meant she hate Cabel. He didn’t dare to pay a visit for her so instead he sent Tirack everyday and Tirack gave her a medicine if Renee can’t sleep and a tea iirc (Cabel was the one who sent them). Finally Renee told Tirack to tell Cabel to visit her. He came with flowers and Renee thought ‘this flowers look strange but why it feels familiar at the same time?’ then she rembered that’s all the flowers that Renee said beautiful when they’re still in Vios and she said they’re beautiful because she felt the atmosfer was so awkward and tried to make a conversation. After that her thoughts always about how he gave her medicines, and the flowers too. She can’t stop thinking about him.

Another one: she said she wasn’t afraid of him anymore on the first snow day and the days after that (its in her own thoughts when Elvin asked her ‘aren’t you afraid of the Duke? Or am I wrong’ he asked in a very low voice, like asked to himself):
    On the night before the first snowy day, Renee said something random “they said if a couple watch first snow together, they will be together forever” Renee said this out of the blue because she didn’t have any topic and it seems Cabel took it seriously.

The next day when Renee woke up and played in the snow with Lili, she saw Duke Willard’s carriage early in the morning and she ran and saw Cabel was standing in the snow. Renee asked “why didn’t you call me if you pay a visit?”
    Cabel “I don’t want to be a burden to you” Renee healed him coz he’s been standing in the snow for a long time. Renee asked what did he do
    Cabel “you said couple will be together forever if they watch the first snow”
    Cabel “its alright now that you’re here” after that she couldn’t stop thinking about him. Then she decided to come to Cabel’s succession party (at first she doesn’t want to come, but she can’t stop thinking about him and maybe she can clear her confusion when she meets him) and they danced together, but Cabel sent everyone out. So only the two of them dancing together. Her heart was beating so hard.

(so I skipped it right after the dance)

Renee goes to a library with Lili, Lili wants to study for preparing to enter Gloria. Then while Lili studies, Renee is alone and meets Niyan, Tirack's wife. Renee is interested in magic, so Niyan shows her how to do it.

after that when they want to go back to the temple, Lili remembers she left something so she went back, while alone Renee tries to do a magic but it becomes a dangerous explosion and Elvin comes at the right time and saves her.
    Renee is surprised seeing Elvin comes back early to the capital. He says Ilknur will fall down, so he comes to Lucille Institute right away to a research about it.
    Elvin: but it's not important right now, let's talk about what just happened. what you did is very dangerous.
    Elvin offers her if she wants to learn, Elvin can teach her.

Renee is still thinking if she should learn from Elvin. Then the time to take a test to enter Gloria has come. after the test, they celebrate it in the temple. Cabel sends them some cookies. When she goes outside, she sees Willard's carriage. Cabel asks her if she wants to attend the party with him tomorrow (Lucia's birthday party). she hugs him and answers yes.

I'm sorry it's short lol, I'm gonna post the long summary next time:)

19. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    finally Lucia’s birthday banquet has come.

Elvin and Lucia approached Renee and Cabel because she wanted to meet Renee. Seeing Lucia, Renee thought that she’s really beautiful, just like an angel.
    Lucia “you two look so close, are you a lover?” Renee was coughing then Cabel gave a drink for her right away. Seeing Renee’s reaction, Lucia knew the answer right away.
    Lucia “it’s been a long time since we met” hearing this, Cabel looked so stiff. Elvin asked Renee since she didn’t take a test to enter Gloria and to think about it because it’s a good opportunity.

when both of them are gone. Cabel asked Renee why she kept looking at Lucia like that. She answered that Lucia is very beautiful. And she whispered to Cabel, then realized their faces are too close. She felt embarrassed and blushed, then looked away. She made an eye contact with Elvin. Elvin was looking right at them. His expression looked so strange.

Cabel and Renee went to the balcony, they talked about Ilknur. They almost kissed. But suddenly Renee got nervous. Cabel thought Renee was still afraid of him and he ran away. Renee felt so frustrated because their first kiss failed. She banged her head against the wall for so many times, then when she met Cabel again Cabel was confused seeing her forehead looked so swollen. Then they went home.

the next day she went to Lucille Institute again (the place where she met Niyan), and she met with Duan instead (Niyan’s brother or Tirack’s brother-in-law).

duan wanted to talk with Renee. He offered her some cookies and he told her it’s a very expensive cookies. It’s so hard just to get them but because Renee is a special guest, he gave it to her. Renee realizes that these cookies are the same cookies that Cabel gave to her on the day the priests and priestess celebrate Gloria’s test. Renee felt embarrassed remembering it. Duan looked at her and said something like “ah I understand, these cookies are so good so you made that kind of expression”.

then they talked about how Renee made that white light. Renee was confused because hearing Duan said it like that, it looked like he’s really there seeing it. Duan said he saw it since he can see a lot of things when he touched a related object.
    They talked about Bemtekan Temple (one of the temples in Ilknur), that’s the oldest Temple. And Duan said that according to a history, Elnur was glorious at the ancient time and Renee was like “????” since Elnur is just a small temple.

then she met Mahala, the chief of Gloria. She said to Renee “be careful for who really care about you and who are not” she hoped they can have a time to chat and have a tea together next time. (Anyway Mahala was mentioned in the manhwa at chapter 41, she’s the woman on the left (there are two women), the other one is the late Saintess, Cecilia).

Cabel and Renee went out together. He saw Renee always wearing the same coat so they went to the boutique right away. It wasn’t planned before but Cabel insisted. Then he bought everything in the boutique and told her she can gave them too to her friends in the temple.

the went to the lake. On the street, she saw everyone is afraid of Cabel. Renee thought that she used to be afraid of him too, but realized he didn’t do anything scary. She touched his face without realizing it and felt embarassed. Cabel let her touched his face because “it’s you”.

then on the lake Renee asked for Cabel’s permission, she wanted to learn holy power from Elvin because she was afraid Cabel will be mad again but surprisingly Cabel let her and didn’t ask any question about it, he said that learning is good and Elvin is a genius.

20. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
    Even I had finished reading the novel, I still enjoying reading your translations, keep up the good work!

wisterixa, pati_w, Dubi dubi and 6 others like this.