Forgotten Title A Japanese Horror Movie

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Jevanka926, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I can't remember much. I can only remember that it's quite brutal. I can't remember if it actually has ghosts or not. But anyway, in the end of the movie the main character kinda lost his mind, he took his baseball bat and killed his sister with it by pushing the bat inside her mouth. He burned his mother/aunt inside a bathroom/bath tub. I can't remember if the grandma was killed him or not, but anyway, the grandma was sitting on a chair, then a rope was tightened on her neck. In the end, the main character hanged himself. This movie is quite old. Anyway, before 2014

Okay, my sister said that it's a Japanese movie. The ghost's sound is something like, 'krrr krr krr' or maybe 'kriekk krieekk krieek'

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  2. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately no : (

The main character is a guy, he had a younger sister. Maybe more than one younger siblings

3. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Ju-On: White Ghost, a part of the franchise that The Grudge was adapted from.
    Only difference as far as I can tell from what you describe is he saws the sisters head off instead of using a bat.

4. Jevanka926

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm, could it be that the one I'm looking for is one of their franchises? Thanks for letting me know >.<