A JP MC and a CN MC walk into a bar...

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by CockyBrat, Jul 13, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    ....they drink alchocol and talk about jade beuties

2. Comet_Vomit

Comet_Vomit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A JP MC and a CN MC walk into a bar...

The jap mc shows his power and the cn mc does the same .

They both start fighting however the jap mc gets killed because he didn't want to kill.

that's the story of a beta mc getting killed

3. NastyOlRoshi

NastyOlRoshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They immediately start arguing about who can pick-up the girl on their right. They start going at it hard but eventually the Japanese mc emerges victorious, leaving the bar with the girl. The Chinese dude at first devastated has a smile on his face all of a sudden "That idiot, she is damaged goods. What use does a non-virgin girl have.."

To clarify, I just meant to show how most CN consider non-virgins worthless. Something which isn't just observed on CN, but irl also. Whenever there's a random virgin girl on the news auctioning her virginity, a random Chinese guy ends up winning that deal/bid.

Sure it's probably more desirable for a girl to be pure (I'd also prefer that). It's more special being someone's first. But I don't understand that notion of girls that have had relationships in the past being considered trash by CN standards.

4. Lhie

Lhie 『Procrastinator』「Argetlam」『Bibliophile』

Reading List:
    Link
    And I would just stare at them until they get the creeps~
    [​IMG]

5. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The JP MC Stays in the corner until CN MC arrives and tries to duel JP MC because he is strong and he is dense enough to not realize the girls following him are his harem. The Harem members of JP MC look at CN MC with awe for no reason and want to get in his pants, But then JP MC was is actually Female and CN MC falls in love with JP MC, Causing a comedy in which CN MC is chasing around a dense JP MC who was a genderbent guy who accidentally keeps CN MC at bay with her denseness.

mir and Lithit like this.