Recommendations A light "fluffy" Yaoi novel?!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Basara, Jan 30, 2017.

?

Are you going to judge me now that I'm going to read a yaoi novel?

1. Yes.

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  2. No.

44 vote(s)
    89.8%
  1. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry. now I noticed you were looking for "novels". but you must try the webtoon 19 days no matter what!

2. elvira12

elvira12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    娇气包能一敌百[快穿]
    This is something I found accidentally. It is a very fluffy BL novel. I wish someone could translate this.

Ji Qing experienced countless quick-wearing the world, and after he retired, he began his own old-age life: dressed
    as a small pitiful person, and dressed as a little cute to sell around, every day indulged in acting can not extricate themselves.
    Until one day, he was beaten with the back of his acting acting. Ji Qing couldn’t help but slap the enemy and slammed the enemy. Then he slammed his hand to the back of the mountain to hug.

System: ...... happy to do so you do
    Ji clear: much so (≧ ω ≦)

attack is the same person!

Author Jun microblogging: Sweet boats

3. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The earth online. The romance is so subtle, I didn't realize it was a BL novel until 100+ chapter and add it to my reading list.

to begin with, shounen ai and yaoi are Japanese term. There's quite a lot of chn novel and kor novel that's simply labeled as yaoi even when it's not that extreme.

4. lykizan

lykizan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i would recommend a few, but my goldfish memory causes me to be unsure again of which have r18 scenes that may be sprinkled in. (。_。;)

" the legendary master's wife " is pretty good but it's like 700 + chapter so more for people with the time and commitment i reckon
    " the founder of diabolism " is another good one that so far doesnt seem to contain any r18 scenes yet
    " the earth is online " is another really great novel and has a lot going for it aside from the bl
    " god level summoner " is also quite good

i apologise if these have any less pg scenes but i reckon they are fantastic novels for people who are interested in reading shounen ai since they dont seem to focus on the romance aspect as much

as for more specifically fluffy ones i cant really think of any that have zero r18 scenes sorry (シ_ _)シ

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019