A novel for my fellow Indonesian

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by yhuzued, Feb 2, 2022.

1. yhuzued

yhuzued Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if this thread is against the rule, and I feel shame about creating this thread.
    But basically.
    I'm an (amateur) author. I wrote a novel and published it on Google Play Book (it's in Indonesian). It's Rp. 11.000 there, and I want to promote my beloved book to you.
    I'm never really active in this forum actually, just a silent reader that hops from one site to another to catch up on my favorite novel, and felt awkward when writing this.
    My story is titled "Fanalis".
    Nui adalah Fanalis. Orang yang melindungi wilayah tertentu dari monster bernama Banra.
    Ketika kakeknya meninggal, Nui harus mencari artefak berbahaya yang jadi obsesi kakeknya.
    Namun sebelum Nui memulai pencariannya, keluarga rival dari kota sebelah ingin merebut kota yang turun temurun dilindungi keluarga Nui.
    Nui juga perlu mengajari Asako menjadi Fanalis, dan ketika tiga hal tersebut saja sudah merepotkan, munculnya Sultan, seorang pria sadis yang tidak sengaja menjadi Fanalis membuat semua masalahnya makin rumit ... atau makin sederhana.
    This story is planned to be an Isekai, but to create the Isekai part, I need some background, and that background becomes the first volume of my story.
    So ... yeah, that's basically it.
    If you're interested but cannot afford it, I can create a voucher for you (100% aka free). Just PM (or DM?) me.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    Mr v and pleasepickthisup like this.
  2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    this one?

IMG_20220202_122112.png

nah this cat have no interest to read any fantasy at the moment, still good luck with your book~

3. yhuzued

yhuzued Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.
    It's okay. Thanks btw.