LCD A Returner's Magic Should be Special latest chappy

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Feb 9, 2020.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf.....u r a reincarnator going back in time, and for this crow bastard fight, u don your real combat suit from ur previous life, and you are still getting your ass kicked....
    dont blame it on low mana pool, u were one of the last humans who survived in that shadow world with that meager mana pool....pathetic...
    i dint have enough patience of screen-capping him getting trashed with occasional counters....

Arbalest, otaku31 and 0000000 like this.
  2. Prion

Prion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rather had the feeling, that because he survived he focuses on making the others stronger so they survive as well, also was he lv3 in previous life, but is still lv1 in this one, also was explained, that that crow guy is kind of a counter to him

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be blunt, I had skipped way too much and am way not interested to read back it all, didn't the previous comment for this work to be "typical reincarnator/ regressor wows crowd by being a cheating/ stealing asshole"? So from my limited braincells I can concur that MC has never fought this kind of opponent that is Crow before. Or that MC survived previously by sheer dumb luck or opponents are not bothered to step on him.

And for the usual commoner hates nobles vice versa shitstorm is what made me drop the work, because in my honest opinion, both of them are/ have equal assholes on each side, just that the nobles are power assholes while the commoners are numeric assholes. The crow dude and his cronies are the third type of asshole as the hypocrite asshole from what I can conclude with the limited info, once a commoner, now have OP power and use it to fuck both commoners' and nobles' lives up while still remains his hatred from nobles and seemingly hides his disdain for commoners.

4. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 94 - Ugh, latest chapter or arc or whatever. I wish Desir would reply to that guy that he's not a Nobel. I'm sure it'd throw him for a loop at least for a few seconds. Also why not finish him the fuck off. No need to ask him questions, or at least restrain him first. JFC.

I was hoping he'd finish him off and that get that magic cube thing.

5. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    So, anyone else think that the homunculus they are trying to stop from coming into being in the shadow world is actually Zod, the Tower Master, out in the real world??

6. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wish these would release faster. They are also stupidly short.