Spoiler A Saint who was Adopted by the Grand Duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mengapa, Jul 27, 2020.

1. EAMELDA

EAMELDA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they are actually idiots , The pronouncement of being good towards them and towards those in the temple made them believe that she was the next saint and they did not even know what she was hiding behind her mask. They even let the next saint (Dana) be tormented and only shadow that they think Ravian is the saint, what is this stupidity?

Peerly, Tobbit, AlmostMeds and 11 others like this.
  2. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what life is...
    As I say :"A Day to you, and the rest on you" :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    How patiently I'm waiting 4 more Noah and Aster's sweet moments:blob_pout::blob_pout::bloblove:blobmelt_thumbs:blobpeek::blobmelt::blobReach::blobReach:

KiseonYi and EAMELDA like this.
  3. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a little long LOL :blobpopcorn_cool:

At the beginning of the chapter there was a meeting between the chiefs and the nobles to decide the next saint and it was all gathered that she would be Ravian.

At the meeting, they mentioned that there were some new priests who had removed one of the saintly candidates from the temple and took a donation from the Grand Duke. The priests or nobles were not in a state of anger because the candidate had left the temple, but they were angry that the priests had taken the donations and spent them and did not enter the temple. After they learned that Esther was an orphan and poor, they just didn't care .

Duke Browns [Ravian's father] was also at the meeting, and after the meeting he went to meet Ravian and asked her what vision the current saint saw ، [Who does not know, the current saint saw a vision saying that the sky had only one star and there was a girl with gray brown hair embracing the world.] And those specifications weren't even Ravian's.

Ravian asked her father [If I was not the saint, what would she do?] He told her about this position for her and that if there was another child she would be the saint he would care for her [kill her].

Finally in this chapter I met Noah Esther !! When I entered him, he was sleeping like a doll as she saw him the first time and not waking .. She waved in front of his eyes because he might pretend to be sleeping but there was no response, then she remembered that he told her to hold his hand when it came. And Noah woke up.

He kept looking at her and not reminding his eyes of her throughout the period that she was painting. In the end, he asked her to be friends, and she refused immediately because she did not feel that she needed friends. When she refused him, he remained sympathetic to her that he did not have any friends because he was detained here and he apologized to her.

4. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    true, If they really use their brain instead of Ravian who have many a connection to the nobles (which is the sided with the palace) or a daughter of a higher position noble, they should have take care of the fl and slowly manipulated her to be loyal for the temple. By doing that they could have more advantage and also they can used her abilities to do things that can benefit the temple rather than the palace. But ofc I don’t want that, I’m just proposing a much more creative plan rather than making a fake a saintess. Really such an idiots.

5. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm really disgusted with the beginning when that crappy fake raviene was drinking Aster's blood to get some if her powers like YUCK!!
    GO TO HELL FUDJING BISH!!!!

It's really infuriating that she locked her up and drank from her blood to get Aster's power like really???!! :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blob_thor::blobspearpeek::blobcat_knife::blobcat_knife::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

6. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    All this chapter about noah and Ester .

In the previous chapter, Noah asked Esther to be his friend and she refused immediately because she did not feel the desire to form friendships, but Noah kept telling her, "Well, he lives here alone all my life without friends." .. When Esther heard the word "loneliness", she hesitated because she was the person who knew the feeling of loneliness and being locked up in one place, and in the end she decided to be Noah's friend.

He was very happy and never stopped talking since then. He also asked about Esther's condition and when she said to him, "It's fun because so many different things happen every day." He was very happy and gave a big smile.

Esther was suspicious that Noah's reaction seemed strange and she asked, "Do you know me?" Somehow, Esther thought he knew her well.
    Noah said, "I do."
    Aster: How? How do you know me
    Noah: You Aster, you can draw, and we're friends now! Esther laughed at his answer.
    Of course Noah would not tell her that he was seeing her in his dream and that he knew with all her abilities.

Esther finally finished painting and he told her Noah that he wanted to pay her, but she told him that she did not want anything, so he told her that he wanted to show her his secret garden.

Well, it was in this garden that Aster's power got completely out of control and the flowers grew crazy, but even so his kernel was very calm and Esther felt this was strange.

There is only one person who has not given up on Noah and his name is Palin.

It was assumed that Noah could not walk because of too much sleep ... but he was so surprised that Noah finally had the strength to walk.

Aster promised him that she would come to him again for treatment, that Noah would withdraw Esther's sacred power when he touched her hand.

7. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.40

All I can say is that the saint knew that Ravian was not the next saint in addition to that she knew that Ravian was poisoning her and decided to put twice the poison in the saint's medicine .

I really pity the saint very much. Her feeling of betrayal is so sad, she was crying while laughing. The saint decided to search for the girl with pink eyes from her dream and who is destined to be the next saint .

8. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for the spoilers everyone!
    can i ask where you find raws? How did caspian search for esther if shes bed-ridden?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  9. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    She is the saint, so ... she will talk to Esther almost in a dream and tell her that Ravian will give her an overdose of poison to kill her faster.

I haven't put together a summary in a while because I found the mother of the matter useless so I'll only list the events that I think are important .:blobpopcorn_cool:

The last chapter I translated was 43 so I'll cut it short ... Esther went to practice controlling her divine power secretly at night, sneaked out thinking that no one would follow her and went to Harbel Park to train there. There was a big fountain, so I thought about purifying it ... Its power made the water of the fountain sacred, it was completely pure. Esther said that it is difficult to make one holy bottle of boasting. It takes several days, and the result is a bottle the size of a palm only, and she suddenly blames the fountain completely transforming the fountain into holy water.

Judy had been secretly following Aster and thinking of her surprise, but he had witnessed everything that Esther did, and he was completely surprised.

Aster fell from fatigue and suddenly fell asleep ... Judy carried her and ran to the palace, but on his way he met a person..This person was a doctor, but he had a distinct ability to reveal the sacred powers, this doctor actually appeared in the first chapters when De Heen brought a lot of Doctors for Esther. He tried to examine her under the pretext that he was a doctor, but Dennis appeared and prevented him from doing so.

Judy knew that Esther might be the next saint from Denis . They said that if the temple knew about it that Esther is the saint, they would take her away, so they decided to protect her , They are cutieee :blobsneeze::blobsneeze::aww::blobnosebleed:

10. nyxzi

nyxzi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you:blobbunny:!!! That doctor again. Does he tell the temple about Esther?? Can you say if there's something happened? :blobcat_hyper::hmm:

11. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    No, so far he hasn't told them anything because he couldn't check Esther because of Dennis, that's all I have come to so far, when I know more, I'll write it.

12. Smile_for_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the family know about her multiple regressions?

13. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think she will be able to tell them this ... Only “Noah” someone who knows because she was coming to him in his dreams

Tobbit, Minaeli, charisa and 6 others like this.
  14. Smile_for_me

Reading List:
    Link
    How would she be able to clear the suspiciouns of the duke tho? About her past abuse that he suspects

KiseonYi and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  15. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize, I haven't reached for this chapter yet. I'm still in chapter 43 ، When I arrive at these events I will definitely write it here :blobphone:

16. Smile_for_me

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll look forward to it! Tysm :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

IceQueenRinne1234 and EAMELDA like this.
  17. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so cute!!!

I can't wait for the updates! The relationship between Noah and Esther is too cute! She deserves to be happy!

18. EAMELDA

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently I've unlocked the extra chapters and the final chapter and from the main story because I'm really impatient lol. Well the last chapter is really nice because it was Aster's birthday, she finally chose a day for her birthday and it was a really nice day for her.

Noah confessed his love to her in this chapter.

"I love you ."

"....eh ? Me too ."

"Can i kiss you then ?"

Of course our heroine is overweight so she put her damn hand over her mouth, but that's better because they are two thirteen-year-olds haha

"Oh i was joking , but the confess was real"

Aster tells him that the important thing now is her family and nothing else, it is considered that she kindly rejected it .

The first six additional chapters were titled 'Public Trial', Ravian was tried for her sins, she was accused of poisoning the prince and now they call her the evil woman of the empire.

In that trial they threw eggs at Ravian because she is still a minor, usually stones are thrown ... Dennis when he found out that there were no stones he felt sorry and said "Alas I wanted to watch the stone throwing":blobjoy:

Well, for the rest of the extra chapters, I bought two more after that.

In the first chapter of them there was Leo, the son of the Marquis, who is a fan of Aster.

Noah has gone on business or on the border "I don't know exactly" but he has been absent from the palace for 8 months, since his absence Leo has appeared next to Aster and has been going to the palace a lot.

Noah was due 8 months later, well Aster was so excited he'd be back and Leo noticed she was happy .

"You look happy today , what's wrong?"

"Really ? Omm .. my friend will back soon after much time ."

"Is your friend a man ?"

"Yeah , how did you know ?"

"...i see ."

Leo was so sad when he found out that Aster's friend is a man .
    When Noah came back he saw Leo patting Aster on the head and he was jealous when Aster said "Leo oppa."

"It was Sebastian in the beginning and now Leo, who will be next...." It means people who like Aster LOL . AND THAT PASTARD WHO CALLED KHALID TOO NOAH YOU MISSED IT .

Noah was trying hard to confess to Aster after his assistant encouraged him and asked to marry her.

And ... I loss all my tickets wait for much spoilers when i get coins .

I forgot , on 6th extra chapter they was 18 years old

Melita_H, shiory, Negarrr and 45 others like this.
  19. putrishakira

putrishakira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give a spoiler, is the grand duke going to war with the temple? ,
    and based on chapter 1 or prologue it looks like the temple kidnapped aster when it was discovered she was a saint, what chapter is that in the novel?

20. Smile_for_me

Reading List:
    Link
    That was her 14th(not sure) life, its not the present and esther is always the saint uwu