Forgotten Title A saintess/savior who wants to stay in the forest?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by lemmepokeyou, Apr 10, 2021.

1. lemmepokeyou

lemmepokeyou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm looking for a series I don't remember that much. I read this about a year ago (probably) and at the time, there was only like 1-3 chapters.

So it's a typical-ish isekai manga (I think?).

It starts off with typical scene where a girl meeting a god (if I recall correctly, an old man(?) but I'm not too sure... might be a young man...) who sends her to another world. I think the god tells her to do whatever she wants to do and she pretty much stations herself in a forest by herself. If I recall correctly she didn't want to get involved and just wanted to stay in the forest.

She has high mana and just by being in the world, it's enough.(?)
    She later finds out(?) that there is another girl who was transported into this new world. But that second girl is a spoiled girl who was taking advantage of the prince or the kingdom to do whatever she wants.

I remember reading something like that but there wasn't much chapters at the time. Now I can't remember the name of the series and just wanted to try asking if anyone knows of the series (to see if there are more chapters and if there is, if it's worth continuing). I don't know if there is a novel for it though.

Edit: I think it was a Japanese manga.

2. lemmepokeyou

lemmepokeyou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I think that's it. Thank you.

Yeah... I think there's a reason I'd forgotten about the title xD They're so long nowadays it's so difficult to remember them. :sushi_dead:

Lizel likes this.