Spoiler A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    51803.jpeg

Description:

Rosalia, a Marquis’ daughter, for some reason only lived within the premises of the Marquis’ residence. One day when she was sixteen, she fell in love with a red headed knight who wandered into the garden by accident. It was at that moment the powerful Marquis’ daughter felt something trigger― A knight who is a reincarnator, but doesn’t realize that he’s a capture target in an otome game and the main villainess, who began to change once she met the knight.

The heroine who has been reborn with the knowledge of the game would be the fall of Rosalia, however, it does not go through according to the scenario…

“What are you?! You’re the villainess, aren’t you?”

“Villain? You think you could play such an outrageous role? I am a genuine villainess.”

Manga link: https://mangadex.org/title/51803/a-villainess-no-a-heinous-young-lady

Manga raws: https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000128/

Novelupdates link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-villainess-no-a-heinous-young-lady/

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Xi-hime likes this.
  3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER:
    - The so-called Heroine is 2-faced and shady. Likes to pretend to be a white lotus
    - The ML now has problems with his lower half/impotence, well-known playboy
    - MC quickly cuts off engagement with her long-time cheating fiance; who gives a feel of an innocent young boy

5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler: (i'm just skiipping around so my spoilers are in no particular order)
    - MC successfully gets engaged to the ML?
    - Prince Renvilled (<--- don't know if this is his name) had a fiancée who committed suicided due to bullying. Reason was all the aristocratic ladies were jealous with a main ring leader. Main ring leader's father retires out of shame while the ringleader lives quietly as a nun in atonement. Due to a favor owed to him he forces the breaking of engagement on MC's behalf.
    - The Heroine is a reincarnated person and left mostly alone because Prince Renvilled and Cadio is using her for information since they know this. When the sequel apparently is starting and the heroine's is shoddy both Renvilled and Cadio wish to kill her off. Ran out of usefullness?? (https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0324fc/55/) <-- need help

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your effort in sharing these spoilers.

TrueNineLives, BooBoo and lazynoodles like this.
  7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome. Please take it with a grain of salt and if anyone would stand to correct me is welcome.

TrueNineLives, RaiLi, Shizun and 3 others like this.
  8. BooklessBookworm

BooklessBookworm Sensible Little Sister ꒰ঌ(⃔ ⌯' '⌯)⃕໒꒱

Reading List:
    Link
    Preferably no spoilers please but can somebody explain to me the characters?

the translation of the novel is a bit not so good and I haven’t been able to tell who is called what or what gender is who

9. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting FL!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  11. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read the manga version for a better understanding.

13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine being that pathetic to re-incarnate in a world with all knowledge and still get your ass whooped and handed over on a silver platter by a character who is most hated in the said world, rofl.

The heroine is a fucking joke and dumb, Did I say she is dumb? Yea dumb.
    I do wonder what good kush these girls smoke thinking they can have a reverse harem with high class nobility and get away with it.

I'm gonna enjoy seeing FL faceslap the heroine all they way through the oblivion.
    Glad she ended the cancerous relation with the fiance, a shameless bastard, "So Kind" my ass, Kind people are not cheating whores that switch over their hearts in moments of thoughts without any shame to break the relation prior before.
    I hope the last event of the bitch accusing FL of cheating in tests make cadio stay away from her for good even if they are meant to spy on her.
    From the chap and next, story is at that point basically - FL wins the student council elections and gives a speech of thanks, the bitch talks to her in private and rambles about if she had events with Reylind and Cadio recently, some talk about it and FL mentions neighboring country princes - Shantans stuff,then Reylind and cadio arrive and they talk informing all the 4 princes of Shantan will attend their school, the bitch in shock hearing this starts rambling - its the start of prologue of girl game
     As they were all in a daze, Lutier, who had been silent for a long time, spoke nervously.
    "It's a prologue..."
    "Prologue?"
    asking back without understanding the meaning of a word.
     Then, she looked up with a tragic face.
    "One of the princes of the Shantan Kingdom comes stealthily.That's the beginning of the sequel to the prologue "Game for Girls."
     The conversation room becomes silent.
    The sequel to "Game for Girls".
    Come to think of it, I've heard a glimpse of it from Cadio before.
    "Oh no, I was relieved because it didn't go according to the scenario..."
     Ordinary wise routiers would never talk about their previous lives in public.They are probably talking now because they are upset.
     People who don't know her situation may take her as delusions, but Renwild and Cadio know that Lutier is a reincarnator.They are also targets of attack, so they are slightly uncomfortable.
     However, his words were shocking enough to dispel such concerns.
    "I think the sequel was about building bonds with many princes.Of course, the targets that have been targeted so far have also appeared.The main story is set to end with a friendship end, and then love begins again.The villain's daughter continues in 'Rosaia Celtfell'...!"
     When I put my hand on Lutier's confused and tearful shoulder, Rosalia smiled.
    "I think I'll have to listen to all the information you can know."
    "Well, but I don't remember well..."
    Let's do our best.If you drive him mentally and physically, he may be able to revive his memory somehow."
    "Yes!?"
     Cadio and Lenwild rush to stop Rosalia from creating a disturbing atmosphere.
    "Lady Rosalia, let go of the murderous spirit first!"
    "Don't worry, I'm calm."

So rosalia basically decides to milk the info out of her -
    "Even though I'm with my grandfather, I can't stop thinking about the content of the ""Otome Game"" that Rutier told me about."

In the sequel, the heroine, Lutier, was in the leadership.

She thought the scenario had already changed because she was not following the game.The sequel has to start.

Rosalia is currently in the leadership.In this case, what happens to the heroine?

I dont know at this point if heroine is friends or what, because she casually talks to Rosalia and blabbers info out.

Another spoiler -
    Reason Rosalia fights election is on Recomendation of Duraion , but she does that out of guilt.
    Gredoil ( the black hair servant of her) - is actually a dragon, she met him 8 years ago and 6 years ago, people to attack FL grandfather started demanding death of FL constantly, one day a count came across FL and FL froze because of hatred in his eyes and said 『I'm sorry! I wish you would perish...』and then tried to kill her, but before he could the young dragon eradicated his entire existence from world, no one knew it but Grandfather , her and dragon so she feels guilty for causing death and thus helps the count family - Caravarian here and there, (duraion is the son of the count)

16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey in the new translated chapter did the so-called heroine call aggro on the MC.

The1Rin and Xi-hime like this.
  17. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she on purpose made that comment to accuse MC since she came out earlier than expected is too OP. thus ruining her wet dreams of 5 dicks at once.
    Expect her to feign ignorance and try to be all innocent next chap aswell

18. minkywinky

minkywinky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Boopbup and sarrieta90 like this.
  19. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazynoodles