Recommendations ABO novels where B is the top and A is bottom

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ClaudetteObelia, Apr 13, 2023.

1. ClaudetteObelia

ClaudetteObelia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading an MTLed novel by Mingyue Sheng Xijing (lol it's mtl) After I Transmigrated into Beta, I Attacked the Main Character, where the Beta is the MC and Top while the Alpha is the shou. It made me very curious if there are other stories like this. I have heard/read about AO/BO/AB but I've NEVER read the beta being the gong in a AB relationship so please recommend if you know

2. Ugly Squid

Ugly Squid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oo I love stories that have those kind of dynamics. Although beta ones are rare, I do have some bottom alpha and top omega if you're interested?

-Bottom A, Top O

-100% Compatible

-Experiencing a Happy Ending With a Scum Shou
    I haven't read the last one so I'm not sure if it's good but apparently they have that top O and bottom A dynamic in the 3rd arc

3. Oof_Ash.Here

Oof_Ash.Here A Fellow Reader & Writer

Reading List:
    Link
    Villain Alpha is Pregnant

Si Huaixi got bored while playing with zombies in the end times and picked up a novel.

The title of the novel is “Interstellar Heartthrob.” Si Huaixi thought it was a science fiction novel set in a peaceful era. But he had no idea it was about a strange ABO world. The men in it would actually have children?!

The protagonist is a male Omega who can have children !!!

Even more, the protagonist relied on hooking up with various rich and powerful Alphas, finally dominating the interstellar entertainment world.

Si Huaixi wanted to drop the book when he read it, and then he fell !!!

As a result, he became the cannon fodder, a gloomy 18th-line ‘Beta’ starlet, whom the protagonist hated, since his photos were popular on the Internet grabbing the protagonist’s limelight.

How can the cannon fodder who offends the protagonist have a good life?

It wasn’t long until the original owner was drugged and sent to the bed of an investor who enjoyed making short videos. Si Huaixi did not escape the drugging plot after crossing. But, he met a handsome Alpha by chance.

When he woke up the next day. Si Huaixi was surprised to find that the Alpha who spent the night with him was Pei Zhaozhou, the villain in the book!!! Strangely, the book’s villain, Pei Zhaozhou, was not furious. He pinched his eyebrows, smoked a cigarette, and let Si Huaixi go.

He thought the matter would end. But, Pei Zhaozhou suddenly came to the door one day and gave him the medical examination report. “I’m pregnant, and I need the company and comfort of the child’s father because of pheromone disorders,” he said, while slightly narrowing his eyes.

Anazi and ClaudetteObelia like this.
  4. pocketbear

pocketbear !!!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    So these arent exactly what you want but these are what come to mind....

(this is zerg but like its really similar lets bereal, and it has the weaker looking one being the top so imma just throw it here for you) https://www.novelupdates.com/series/this-male-was-forced-to-support-his-family/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/home-of-the-zerg/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/insectoids-the-job-of-the-males/

also i could have sworn i had something like what you wanted but i cant find it rn.... alas....
    maybe it was deleted T_T

ClaudetteObelia likes this.
  5. ClaudetteObelia

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the zerg themed novels centered around male zerg MCs, sadly there are only a few. I read those three too,

This feel familiar I can't remember if I read this but I'll read it anyway. Seems interesting

pocketbear likes this.
  6. ratuuu

ratuuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read this novel? I can't seem to find it

7. Ayehehe

Ayehehe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There another version of this story where Pei Zhaozhou, after having his life ruined, travelled into Si Huaixi's apocalyptic world. This story involves Si Huaixi helping Pei Zhaozhou heals his wounds, and Pei Zhaozhou solving the zombies with his knowledge of insterstellar technology. It was short and not as exciting as the other version, but I prefer this one because it has less drama. I forgot the title of the story but you can check the novel written by the same author. It is on novelupdate, but I think it wasn't fully translated (I don't know for now).

8. Ayehehe

Ayehehe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This I just found another novel like this on shubaowb, haven't read it yet but I'll share it to you guys
    装O之后,我被Beta拱了

In this story the MC (A) disguised himself as an O and fell in love wuth a B

9. ClaudetteObelia

Reading List:
    Link
  10. ratuuu

ratuuu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link