Discussion About crushes...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sami11, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Sami11

Sami11 [Level 99 Duck]

Reading List:
    Link
    So how's it been going with your crush so far? Any progress or is there no hope?

I hope you're doing well.

I hope you don't mind, but I desire to take this opportunity to vent about an "event" that happened today.

And no, I'm not an incel planning to complain about the fact that my crush will never like me back. (Even though that is indeed the case.)

So I've been crushing on this girl for three months. Why wouldn't I? In my eyes she was perfect. Endearing personality, cute mannerisms, humility, honorable, good on the eyes, good with kids, kind to people, outgoing, and it goes on and on and on. So basically the exact of opposite of myself. Perhaps her only flaw was that she was extremely friendly with many of the popular guys in class, something I don't really care about, mind you.

Okay, maybe a little.

I tried much to get over my crush. You know the basics... Falsely convincing myself that she was a thot, imagining her pooping, you know, just the usual.

So how was my relationship with this person? Nothing. We're only friends on Facebook and classmates, we're also friendly with each other but we don't participate in conversation much.

So there's this game that has been quite popular in my school recently. PUBG Mobile. And when I heard that my crush was an avid player, I rapidly downloaded as fast I could, wasting all my 3G on the download (the 3G was only 750 mb, so I had to use Wi-Fi later on).

So these past two weeks, I've been increasing my level on light speed. I've reached level 35, the same level as hers. Imagine my extreme happiness when, just a few hours ago, my crush invited me on a match.

Of course it was not alone, our female class representative and another classmate were also with us. One of them knows about my crush. So we start playing, and my crush decided to land us in Pochinki or whatever, an area in the central of the map where all the players gather in the start.

All 3 of them started arguing and screaming at each other. I swear, they used more profanities and shouts than any of my male friends that I have ever played with. Their screams were bordering on ear rape. My ass crack was shivering. My confused state struck me wordless.

We all died after 3 minutes of shouting, confusion, frustration, and despair.

We're in the menu, and they continue the fight. As a result, two of them left, leaving us alone.

'Great!' I thought. Even though my opinion of her had been hit with a bit of a set back, I was still of this traincrush of eventual doom.

We went duo. Unexpectedly, she was very kind; a complete contrary to what she had shown a few seconds ago. Her sweet voice was back, and I was once again elated.

But then comes her brother on the microphone, calling her a, and I quote. "Donkey ass bitch, get out of that chair and help me with my homework."

"Fuck you! Do it yourself retard. Only retards need their sibling's help."

This was translated from my native language.

I had never heard her swear until that point.

Actually, I'm one of those people who need the help of my siblings...

We cleared the houses of their loot. But then she started logging off and on again and again.

I, being the chivalrous knight that I am, decided to protect her. And man did I protect her. My ass clenched, I put 9000% of the effort into it. I killed 7 people protecting her. Single handedly.

Then came the time to go to the safe zone, but she was completely out. I decided to die in the safe zone with her.

We returned to the menu, but then I found out that she was playing with 3 of those very popular guys in class. She should've at least said something...

So... This has been an eye opener.

Sorry for the wall of text, I know only one or two people will read it completely, but I just wanted to vent.

So here's another question, what's the story of your crush(es)? How did you get over them?

2. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    The last one was when I'm in mid school, nothing happened because I'm too shy and feels like she didn't have the same feeling as me, I could get over it after we went to a different high school.

Reak and Sami11 like this.
  4. TerraEarth

TerraEarth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds pretty pathetic man, but that's okay. I think we were all there at one point.

Focus on yourself. Money, Looks/Appearance, hobbies, etc.

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be fine with that.. i mean... it's just a ... little prick... anyway. :blob_coughblood:

anyudr, Ashley123, Lonelycity and 5 others like this.
  6. hammer

hammer "Qidian Master Race"

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice story 5/5

Bad Storm likes this.
  7. LuminaDawn

LuminaDawn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crushes? What's that?

Tsukkin likes this.
  8. PoopyDoopy

PoopyDoopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are humans, she did nothing wrong. This is a very cliche move in which you make a false image of them and when they end up different from that initial mark you end butthurt and angry at them for not being the perfect being you made them be by yourself.

She is not responsible of your mental image of her, and you don't have any right to judge her. As you said it's only a crush, you don't truly love her and its obviously only a matter of time until you get over your hormones.

9. Sami11

Sami11 [Level 99 Duck]

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, this being such a played out cliche, my brain was completely aware of this, but my heart kept telling me to go on,

Bad Storm and Lonelycity like this.
  10. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was a college freshman, in marching band team. Nice girl, funny, and have a good taste. After the competition ended (christmas, same year) she went out with my friend. No bad blood since I acknowledged him from our time during training camps (good guy indeed).

Lonelycity and Sami11 like this.
  11. TerraEarth

TerraEarth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, the point wasn't that he believed she was responsible for upholding a certain image, it seemed more to me that he realized that he was never in her eyes in the first place. Why so quick to jump the gun mate? Give the poor guy a break, acting all high and mighty like you're some morality overlord when you misinterpreted his post.

12. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link

Ashley123, Sami11 and PoopyDoopy like this.
  13. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    When I see my crush, she is like the perfect human being. But when my crush sees me, she probably thinks "I didn't know gargoyle exists in real life".

Tsukkin, mariean, anyudr and 12 others like this.
  14. PoopyDoopy

PoopyDoopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just try to mantain less contact with her, no dopamine would be secreted if you don't meet her to begin with. Shoudn't take over a month or two.

15. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What exactly were you expecting her to say when you wrote this one? :hmm:

16. archx

archx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she even know you exist/who you are?

17. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you got a reality check? Normal situation anyone can experience when impressions easily shatter when interacting the actual person. Still, why do you assume she will not like you? Is it because from that phone call of hers with her sibling about academic skills or is it the lack of confidence compared to these popular classmates in your class she's gaming with? Go for it if you're not afraid of the aftermath! She's a crush, and if she ain't the one; get crushed with zeal knowing there's someone in life better than her! Regrets are curses spawning from the soul. It is a slow poison that will surely kill you eventually in pain, then sorrow, and finally madness to eventual apathy and nihilism depending how heavy your regrets are. You can't have everything in life but that doesn't stop you from trying again and again.:blobhero:

Ashley123, shader009 and EricBannen like this.
  18. Sami11

Sami11 [Level 99 Duck]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really know. I don't know anything anymore :blobconfounded:.

Ashley123 likes this.
  19. Sami11

Sami11 [Level 99 Duck]

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite a number of factors.

We're in a very strict religious school but also very prestigious and good for future career prospects, not many people are willing to get suspended.
    She jokes a lot with these guys, and while I agree that I'm not exactly a troll, my humor and interestingess completely pale in comparison to my competitors.
    She was the popular girl of the class.
    Of the times we had only talked prior were only about homework.
    I'm not ready for a relationship.

Lonelycity likes this.
  20. Sami11

Sami11 [Level 99 Duck]

Reading List:
    Link
    We both sit on the front rows right next to each other in a tight classroom filled with 25 people. The teacher wants us both to stay at the front because we both have attention problems.

Lonelycity likes this.