LCD Absolute Choice

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by MangoGuy, Dec 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Christmas? It's Christmas right? Why did Christmas come so early?
    CKT You're still single right? I have a beautiful daughter, in fact you know what, I have this pile of money that I totally did not just steal from a bank, you have my thx for this cornucopia of chapters *Kowtows a thousand times on his golden knees*

*Reads what he just wrote* Two words: Sleep Deprivation. It does things like this to you

2. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    bah, i'm still sore over the DotA thing. damned blizzard and their patch 3.14.

and i meant in a more general sense. most of his author notes exude smugness. i'm fine with the plot twists themselves, i just regret reading his notes every single time.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    look like thing will turn the opposite for the plan framing Tu dahei

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    This King is leading his army while his stead meets his harem.

5. Parth37955

Parth37955 [Unavailable, go away] Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. mah, really want to see that adonis get face-smacked.

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just gonna be something really entertaining that we all know is going to happen. Their plan is dependent on everybody supporting them against Gaia. I think hundreds of people who passed the second trial at the same time would have to disagree though. Even the god of swords and Sunless will go against them. Sunless is their number 1 rookie and the God of swords is one of their high ranking elders.

7. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    if push comes to shove, Kali could come in from the background.

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Kali wouldn't come in for such a trivial matter that's just going to implode on itself. Their plan is dependent on the support from others but Xiaobai already has that

9. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    well, if those two old people start making noice, she'll probably interfere.

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    You right. Best Girl Kali always has Xiaobai's back

11. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After this,
    Everybody else in the world will interfere if they mess with sxb.

12. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Two thing, old school gamers who cut thier teeth during the sierra era or the tsr gaming area would have immediately tried the demon doors. Old school puzzle games were very non linear like that.

Modern games are a bit (in general) more streamlined and railroading due in part to different play styles and genre. Older games loved hiding clues to alternative solutions in wierd places. Like kings quests infamous horse bridle on the snake solution.

Two, who wants to bet on who gets pokeballed; a random monster, a boss, a normal animal, riko, or kali, a new girl.

Riko definitely falls under non-highly and i can totally seeing him throwing it as a joke or out of curiosity

Lithit likes this.
  13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not stupid but she's not particularly smart. At least smarter than people like Kevin for seeing the value in This King day one

14. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah but the if the author goes out of his way to phrase something as "Non-highly intelligent" instead of "Non intelligent" you know it's going to get used on something ridiculous

15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Kevin. It'll make him more useful

16. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See i was hoping he'd use it on the demon tree and take it back to gaia (monster controlling tree? perfect)

But reading again, it seems like you can't use it on creatures that aren't intelligent, like dogs and cats and trees and the like, there you have to have some level of intelligence to be targeted to begin with.

17. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    So he chose the second one. Looks like everyone is getting massages

18. Sarcze

Sarcze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The definition of intelligence for me is the ability to learn and apply it.

Trees aren't intelligent. They don't learn and only have an already set actions. The only intelligent aspect of a tree is a Spirit or a Dryad that inhibits or fuse with a tree occasionally. Definitely not the tree itself.
    (Exceptions are Trees who 'cultivated' or live long enough to become something greater. But then, if a tree managed to become something greater, they are obviously highly intelligent already)
    [Examples of a greater tree would be Treants, or a Tree Spirit.]

I highly doubt the Demon Tree is one of the exception, as it's supposedly made artifically by the Training Ground's system. And spawning something like Intelligent, self-leaning Trees within a month for the next session after having it destroyed is just too OP even for a Training Ground, especially if the System actually let you to take it out to the world.
    [Also, the criteria for destroying the Demon City is to destroy the tree. Taking the Demon Tree and wasting the Masterball is just too risky, as a chance of the System not recognizing the victory is there.]
    If anything, the Demon Tree just have the set actions, created by the System.

Dogs and Cats are definitely intelligent. Not as high as Human or Elves/Dwarves/etc, but they definitely are. I'm pretty sure the criteria for the Masterball is that No Trees, No Human, No Demi-Humans, No Beastmen, and Only Beasts allowed. Kinda like a Pet. You can't have Tree, Rock or a Human as a Pet 'normally'.

19. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    [250]
    no massage....
    there is no massage!!!!
    [251]
    i take back my word

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  20. Sarcze

Sarcze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This author, man.. Sunless x Shi Xiaobai's Teach and Learn can be intepreted to Mating in chinese.. Wtf..

Actually there is some..

Also, quoting past comments speculation, it seems like Mu Yuesheng really is based on Mikoto Misaka, specially after being given the Heavenly Coin by SXB, and after I read again how her power is basically electric lightning manipulation.

Anyone can guess whether or not Sunless and Heartless is based on another character? Cause we know the Author likes his copies. Not a shameless carbon copies of course, but still based on existing characters.. Even if there's not that much similarity now lately compared to the early's Hisith or Sir. One Pun.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017