Spoiler Acidity of regret | 후회의 산미

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RegisteredToAskAThing, Nov 30, 2022.

1. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Official Novel Raws:
    Ridibook r15 main story
    RidiBook r19 side story
    Naver Series main story
    KakaoPage
    Author:
    On RidiBooks: 몽슈
    On NovelUpdates : Mongsu
    She also wrote 'What remains in the damaged place' and 'Iraine's circumstances'.
    NovelUpdates: N/A
    Artist: N/A
    Year: 2020
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Drama
    Status: 121 main story chapters + 15 side story chapters (Completed) [Novel]
    Description:
    Every day I looked back was regret.
    'Vanessa Rohawk' with the name of an angel
    Her dazzling beauty was also like that of an angel.
    When she fell for treason overnight
    Who appeared in front of her was Grand Duke Vincart, whom she had not even expected.
    "Vanessa Rohawk. Would you like to come with me?"
    He was salvation, he was light, he was love.
    As long as I could be by your side, I could endure any hardship
    I swore that even death would never separate us.
    But this relationship shouldn't have started in the first place.
    “You can never get away from me without my permission.”
    "I will never be by your side. Never."
    His fiery force consumed all the crumbs of love that remained.
    The black ashes soon turned into hatred.
    “I am cursed for loving you.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa, blonde hair and green eyes
    Declan, duke, black hair, blue eyes, 190 cm , strong and muscled.
    I think he is the crown prince cousin, or relative.
    Crown prince, silver hair and light blue eyes
    Vanessa, Declan and surely the crown prince are virgins,crown prince has always been in love with our main character, Declan hates crown prince, I think he decided to use Vanessa and "steal her" from the crown prince, who didn't make a move on her.
    Declan and Vanessa had their first time, Declan is the cold type male lead, he doesn't know he is in love with her.
    I don't know why, but Declan, Vanessa, Vanessa's male friend, and Vanessa's father are together in one room.
    Declan orders his knight to kill Vanessa's friend and her father in front of her, he doesn't know she absolutely hates and despises her father, but I think she is probably hurt because he killed her friend.
    She also asked him if he ever loved her, because she also realizes she has been used, and Declan doesn't know or rejects his own feelings.
    Vanessa loses it, and finally decides to hate Declan, she accepts the marriage with the crown prince, Declan isn't worry, because he thinks that everything will be fine and because he is truly cold.
    Vanessa is with the crown prince, the crown prince asks her to kiss him, and she accepts, but the crown prince finally doesn't kiss her, because he is very innocent and she knows he is a good man.
    Vanessa hates and loves Declan at the same time, and why lie, she likes the bad boy more than the not bad boy man.
    Vanessa decides to break up the marriage contract with the prince and her plan is to go to some random villa.
    She meets Declan, Declan asks her what has she done with the prince, and she tells him that he is not the only one who has slept with her, since the prince has also done it (lie made by her to trigger Declan and hurt him).
    Declan is really triggered, which surprises Vanessa, because she thought the lie wouldn't work.
    He decides to kidnap her and lock her up, he also tells her in a state of anger and bewilderment, that he doesn't care, now she's with him (false, but he is in shock and truly believed her lie)
    And they stayed like that for a very short time, I think Declan didn't commit sexual assault, and when the Vanessa asked him to let her go, he did.
    And the regret phase begins, which basically goes from when Vanessa is with the prince until the end.
    Declan lets her go and goes back to his depressive phase, stops eating, starts going to monster hunts all by himself and kills and kills monsters, he also makes many offerings to Vanessa, which she rejects.
    And finally, they meet again in the villa 5 or 7 years later.
    Declan has changed and now he is super affectionate, super friendly and thoughtful, the protagonist falls in love with Declan again, but since she continues with her revenge and still hates Declan, she does not concede.
    The main story ends with the Vanessa accepting his bouquet of roses, and telling him that now she is finally ready to see him when he comes to the villa.
    I forgot to say, even though she loved him, after what happened, she couldn't bear to see him without hating him until the very end of the main story, literally until the last chapter and the last sentence of the main story.
    Also, the prince waited 10 years for Vanessa to accept his marriage once she went to the villa, but Vanessa rejected all his proposals and letters, and I think he finally gave up.
    The side story is r19, so it's probably about Declan and Vanessa having sex after their reconciliation, but Idk, so you might as well check if it's what I think it is.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd this story for a long time with me because of the cover but I gave it up and deleted it from my library because of the predictable plot. At the time I was reading many similar K-Novels.

5. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My second ml syndrom:blob_teary: poor guy waited for her for 10 years :blob_teary:

6. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same and as I expected the redemption and story feels really lacking.

The quick summary gave me everything I wanted to know about the story.

7. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the 1st chapter of the manhwa there was a flashback that looked like MC was once dead, all bloody or dirty lying on the floor unconscious, with ML keeping her in his arms.
    Did she turn back time? Or was just some accident where she was badly hurt in the past before she started hating him?

8. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The short summary of the beginning doesn’t match with the manhwa plot, the artist changed the story or the spoiler is wrong?

9. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Might have changed the story.
    I said as well a few things I vaguely remember,I just mentioned most of the most important/key plot parts of the novel.
    As I spoiled,the friend of MC died and male lead ordered his knight to execute him in from of her, he is also using her, and maybe they didn't come up to the part where he also kills her father.
    Might I know which parts don't match,I checked the first 20 chapters when the manwha came out,and so far it was more or less as I said (I skipped a lot of the first part of the novel), it was around chapter 50 when I decide to really read the novel.
    I didn't know she tried to suicide.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2022
    its0k likes this.
  10. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st ran away with her childhod friend, after she got known the truth- friend got killed
    2nd ran away, the maid life who helped her threatened, after at the night miscarriage, next day in the night she comit suicide (manhwa ch 20)ML coming in the light:I love her, and then the Goddess turn back the time for her (ch21) . The Goddess is furious, because ML used FL family as his pleased and she dislike ML. ML and FL remember everything what happened.

Fun fackt: MLs father was in love with the empress, and negleted his wife who comitted suicide, this is why he hate the CP and his own fater.
    Fun fackt2. He is worser than his father.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023