Resolved Action Cartoon(Not an Anime)

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by TomiNdumplings, Mar 9, 2021.

1. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm posting this here because I don't know where else to ask, i've been looking for at least an hour, and it's driving me crazy, I don't really expect that anyone will actually know this especially bc this isn't really the right forum but again it's really driving me crazy.

There was a western cartoon I watched a long time ago and I'm trying to find it now. I think it was about a dude who gets transported into another world, I believe it had something to do with mushrooms or spores or something but I'm not sure (this may have been specific to one race or city/region rather than the series as a whole), this is somehow related to an obelisk(i assume the one in washington dc) and his grandpa may have been transported to this world in the past. I'm probably wrong but i think the main character's name was Arthur.

The protagonist was a boy with pale skin and brown hair(i think he had a middle part), the only other character I really remember was another boy with slightly darker skin and what looked like two-toned dreadlocks with one of the colors being purple i think he also wore a cloth/headband/bandana thing around his head. There was a girl character that i don't really remember, i think she had red/orange hair in a big ponytail, i think she was more tree focused than mushroom(?).

It was action/adventure and they fought with monsters(?) summoned or something by gems/stones, target age was probably preteen, maybe 13-14.

Probably came out in mid to late 2000s and if i remember correctly the animation was very slightly anime-esque, at the very least the animation style wasn't anything like danny phantom or kim possible and wasn't cg like slugterra.

2. Xxsafirex

Xxsafirex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    arthur and the minimoys ?

TomiNdumplings likes this.
  3. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    arthur and the minimoys for sure

4. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep agrees
    known as Arthur and the Invisibles (2006) in other places

5. TomiNdumplings

TomiNdumplings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the help, unfortunately that isn't the one I'm looking for...I was actually able to find it after searching more and I was right in that I was wrong about the main character's name being Arthur.

If you wondering, it was Magi-Nation(I probably got most of the details about the story wrong).

6. Jimcarson

Jimcarson New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    arthur and the minimoys :)