Adding to the grave of ideas that will probably never be written but pop up out of nowhere

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Cuddles0_0, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Cuddles0_0

Cuddles0_0 (>^∆^)> Xtra Whipped Cream Translations <(^∆^<)

Reading List:
    Link
    This past weekend, I got hit by ideas but I have no time to write:

True Love Can Only be Found with a Yandere
    Zhang Xu confesses to his crush and was rejected horribly with the statement "True love can only be found with a Yandere". Turning to wikihow and enlisting the help of the most Yandere person he knew, watch Zhang Xu work up the courage to confess again.
    - comedic
    - probably the ending is confessing to his Yandere friend

Cultivated into an ATM
    He is a wallflower. His suit hides the lanky features of his body. His face doesn't turn any heads. But he has a smile. It's a small smile with thin lips that reveals alot of teeth. His name...is Xiaoxiao and this is his troubling story.
    - starts off with robbing a bank and Xiaoxiao can swallow anything
    - turns into a backstory of why he can swallow anything
    - kinda inspired by the text the Maestro and a weird ability on America's Got Talent
    - BE

[Quick Transmigration] If this is a Dream, Queen me!
    The first words Shen Meng could remember were, "Your dreams can never be yours." Alone since she can remember, she has an inkling that it was her parents who said these words. Follow Shen Meng as she struggles to understand these words and find her way home.
    - journey of a girl awakening from her coma
    - has a dreamcatcher tattoo
    - name means Deep Dream

Edit: I added some more

I Never Denied Being a Villainess
    There was an Empire ruled by an Empress long ago. The Empress died before her time leaving her Empire to her two daughters. Born of different fathers, these sisters had a falling out and broke the Empire into two: Sun Country, held in the hands of the white lotus youngest princess, and Moon Country, ruled under the iron fist of the easily misunderstood eldest princess.
    --
    The Queen of Sun Country turned away, walking towards the exit of the Hall of Negotiation. Her expressionless face lapsed into one of foolishness. Sister, the only end can be you writhing beneath me. The Queen's face returned to its expressionless manner as she stepped through the doors. Looking around, she spoke, "Negotiations failed, move out."
    - based on a roleplay

Enter the Memory Palace
    "Forgive me! Forgive me!" A small figure wailed as they scrunched into the corner of the house trying to evade the blows. A few hours ago, his apartment had been empty for many years. Now, his dead father was here and very much alive.
    --
    In another home, a girl pressed down by several males wriggled her way out to rush out the door and into the street. HONK! Instead of stopping, she kept running and made it safely to the other side. Behind her, an accident happened but this time she wasn't the one that who died.
    - putting a spin on transmigration where the person returns to their body after it's been borrowed by another host and it isn't always good

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Deleted member 125960 likes this.
  2. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    1: Sounds like absolute trash. I absolutely loathe anything that is related to yanderes
    2: Sounds weird, idk
    3: Sounds meh, at least its better than the other two

Cuddles0_0 likes this.
  3. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking for ideas. Not novels

4. lichdeath

lichdeath undead meatbun ^^

Reading List:
    Link
    well adding to that pile :
    some dude gets turned into an evil monster and gets forced to do the evil dudes bidding if he ever wants to get back to normal
    the law discovers the truth and wants to use him too as a minion
    he kinda tries to get help to get the antidote

in the far future time travel has been invented and theres time cops
    if you kill a person in the past who is responsible for the reason your in the past => its you who gets paradoxed away
    e.g. you kill a criminal while hes a baby => the criminal never existed => you never had a reason to kill him => you never went to the past to kill him => paradox => to prevent this the universe erases you and not the criminal
    anyways to circumvent this criminals found a way to inhabit a human host who doesnt know a thing and operate from there till the cops invented the anti possession barrier which forces the criminal out of the host
    the story: evil dude figured out a way to get past the barrier and decides to inhabit the dude who laid the foundation of time traveling while hes a student => problem dude who laid the foundation apparently had the knowledge but hadnt exposed it yet and figures out a way to trap the criminal in his body which gives erm... story you know action stuff and some other stuff (main goal kill the criminal get out on with his normal life and try not to destroy everything with a massive paradox while time cops try to help)

Cuddles0_0 likes this.
  5. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Not exactly sure how that turns out. Does he become a yandere or does he attempt to make her into a yandere or does he make a couple with the yandere he sought out to train himself?
    2. ATMs tend to be very ... picky on what they can actually eat, so unless you mean his cultivation method is consuming anything and then being able to pull out money from godsknowwhere worth that item afterwards, not sure how it would work
    3. Too vague

6. Cuddles0_0

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhhh, wdym? These are ideas

7. Cuddles0_0

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you hate anything relating to Yandere?

8. Cuddles0_0

Reading List:
    Link
    1. He does fail to become a Yandere and ends up with the Yandere who trains him.
    2.naaah this is more realistic fiction
    3. Yeah ik

9. oliver

oliver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldnt work, the yandere friend would kill him

10. Cuddles0_0

Reading List:
    Link
    He confesses to the Yandere though

11. rijimon17

Reading List:
    Link
    Well your title was "Adding to the grave of ideas that will probably never be written but pop up out of nowhere". When I saw this I thought it was actually ideas that would pop-up out of nowhere. Like if your in the shower one day and you suddenly wondered how pigs would evolve so they could fly or whether crabs see fish the same way we see birds. Maybe your suddenly wondering what a whale thinks about when it see's us, or what name animals have for us. These are ideas that will never be written but pop-up out of nowhere.

12. Mazino

Mazino The final chapter.

Reading List:
    Link
    something i remember from a thread a while ago:
    -sports isekai with one of those like mighty ducks coaches or some yelly bastard that imbues spirit into people just by being in their presence
    - gets isekai'd after like losing a little league match or the superbowl or some shit, doesn't matter
    -gets put in this situation where he has to whip this morally defeated team of potential badasses to win some tournament of lets say either combat soccer or rugby freeze tag. (make it interesting).
    -they have to win to save their village or prove themselves of some shit
    -its against a whole bunch of different races,
    - winner gets their wish granted or some shit
    -manliness ensues, brotherhoods are forged
    -blood, sweat, tears and maybe some homo shit
    other guy wrote it better, i remember it was something that sounded pretty interesting tho, hopefully someone has the skills to make this.

Cuddles0_0 likes this.
  13. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rule #1: Don't Stick It in Crazy.

Sun7sun7 likes this.
  14. Cuddles0_0

Reading List:
    Link
    They did pop up out of nowhere, I was just shelving at work when the storyline came to me and while I was typing to post, I jotted down some more notes (the bullet points below each paragraph)

15. Cuddles0_0

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be a good title...but who isnt crazy in their own way?

16. DudeBroEliteKid

DudeBroEliteKid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My daily take off trash I'd never bother trying to write:

(Reincarnation vrmmo) Paraplegic dude starts a new character because "this whole moving around on my own thing doesn't suit me", and since he is so used to never talking to anyone due to his 24/7 online schedule he doesn't realise he reincarnated into the past. So the levitating mage doing cool stuff day one becomes famous.

Cuddles0_0 likes this.
  17. kyzer

kyzer ⚠The Rebellion Stalker⚠

Reading List:
    Link
    Well for me, I got pretty bored with the protagonist in the stories keep telling lies. Then an idea pop up in my head, a protagonist who always talk the truth and never telling lies, something like this;
    And so, because I'm really suck in writing, this idea was buried in the grave inside of my mind. Please rest in peace my beloved idea. I hope you will be able to reincarnated in other people's mind that will able make you shine to the world. R.I.P.:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Cuddles0_0 likes this.
  18. Cuddles0_0

Reading List:
    Link
    I like your idea *prays for idea-reincarnation with you*

19. rijimon17

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. To me it sounded like these we're already novels and you were just asking someone to translate them. Didn't realize they were random plots. Nevermind.

I mostly thought so because you described the ending of story #1. Made it seem like you already read the story

Cuddles0_0 likes this.