Spoiler Adopting and Raising the Male Lead and the Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/adopting-and-raising-the-male-lead-and-the-villain/
    I am at 13 chapter. This is so cute and sweet novel, love the interact between mc and two MLs. I hope it's 1v2. I don't want love triangle or heartbroken.
    Like the way villain and male protagonist get jealous over MC. Mc adopted them as her brothers. Her dad is scum, cheater who hurt her mother, her stepmother is golddigger fake white lotus and step sister is like hypocrite who trying to seduced Orig host's fiance. Recommend this sweet and fluffy novel. Hope someone spoiler more

Description:
    Zhong Yuhuan had transmigrated into a book and became the female supporting character who was destined to die an untimely and tragic death. Coincidentally, her family adopted two boys — the male lead and the villain of the book!

The male lead of the book would become a superstar in the show business and the villain a super successful and powerful businessman.

Zhong Yuhuan thus began her life of raising the male lead and the villain while faceslapping other scums. She would grow up quickly and live the life of the rich and powerful Mary Sue!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    lazynoodles, Mikaa, Sara0jan and 18 others like this.
  2. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like spoilers for this as well :blob_plusone:

Pristine Xia likes this.
  4. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
  5. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a quick spoiler, since I only skimmed through the final chapters. It's kind of an open ending. Both guys are in love with MC and are even prepared to tolerate each other. While MC prefers to remain family with them, because familial bond is unbreakable. But she seems to be shy around them at times. So their further relationship is left to our imagination, with the suggestion that they'll end up together.

7. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobtriumph: Too bad it is not stated if she ends up with them or not! Though at the very least nobody heart was broken.
    :blob_plusone: For more spoilers.

8. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have link for the raw?

9. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    stumblmer and twistingfeelings like this.
  10. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that’s disappointing...

11. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    -_- Yeah. It's not like I was expecting a threesome, but at least some resolution to their feelings. There is an extra chapter that I really just skimmed, but the three of them were still together and someone was trying to sow dissent between the two male leads, but they weren't having it. It's not like they like each other so much, but they know each other, so they won't trust outside gossip. It's something.

This novel might not be that great for people like me who love to have a resolution, but it's still great if you like to read about the 'chasing' more. There's plenty of that, with the MC being clueless most of the time, and only realizing and pretending not to have realized their feelings for her near the final chapters. All the while, the two male leads behave like her personal knights and servants. If they could carry her all the time and not let her feet touch the ground and hands touch anything, and not let anyone glimpse her, they'd be perfectly content. The possessiveness and greed are on another level. Personally, I'm not into endless UST and dense protagonists, so I was more interested in the MC putting her family in order and living her best life, and the MLs developing their careers. But most of the novel is about the MLs pampering of the MC and the peanut gallery's comments about it. Saying that, I still enjoyed reading it and am nearly finished, haha.

Grace34, michoux, Mikaa and 8 others like this.
  12. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolll forgive me for my vulgar mind but I was expecting a threesome at least

13. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho. Well, I just finished the last chapter with more careful reading than the previous skimming. It wasn't said outright, but it was strongly suggested that MC accepted both of them. And both MLs were of the opinion that there's enough time to teach her about love and other enjoyable things, lol. MC was also thinking that it was really difficult not to be touched by people who care so much about her and dote on her so much, so she finally decides to live freely and happily. She asks the ML to call the villain ML and prepares a third chair for him at the coffee table. I mean, it's a pretty solid suggestion. Too bad that only the villain ML got to kiss MC so far. The novel is very low on the lewdness, and high on the emotions. I'm satisfied with this xD. At least she did accept them, even if she didn't say it outright.

Biju, michoux, Marane101 and 16 others like this.
  14. EmpressRouge25

EmpressRouge25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is soooo good

15. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

16. EmpressRouge25

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so overall spoiler (sorry Idk how to use any of the spoiler tags?)
    MC raises male lead and villain by adopting them. They’re protective of her and does whatever she wants. MC’s friends have a clue the boys like her but she doesn’t. She moves to England to escape her family (but she’s close with her maternal family). Male lead gets discovered and becomes a super model. Villain becomes secretive and mostly does business stuff. MC does whatever she wants and becomes good at a lot of stuff.

MC goes to Australia to study business. Her dad gets poisoned by her step mom and so she returns home. Dad dies, step mom and half sis goes to jail. She provides for half bro but they’re not close. She takes care of business and the boys also go back. Male lead transfers to China’s showbiz but his international model identity is exposed. Villain is a famous tycoon.

They join a reality tv show about how they normally live-plotwist, in different countries. (MC and villain comes because male lead is there). MC shows her talents and resources and everyone is amazed. Original book female lead is there too. She finds out about the story later and tries to steal the men. The men find out but they don’t care and want to stay with female lead. Cute weibo argument about who’s better to MC by the male lead and villain and everyone goes wild. They all end up together.

17. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    the story as in, "the world i live in is a book" or as in, "those men status/power are great"

michoux likes this.
  18. EmpressRouge25

Reading List:
    Link
    The world she lives in is a book. MC in her original life was a weak person and she died while being operated on.

19. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so happy that mc end up with both of them.

Mikaa, stumblmer and EmpressRouge25 like this.
  20. EmpressRouge25

Reading List:
    Link
    It was funny because villain and male lead were both competitive with each other but they had agreements such as to not shock the female lead, they had to act slowly and when there are threats (people making a move or even being remotely nice to the female lead) they’d try to get rid of them then act cute if the female lead catches them.

michoux, grossgirl, Marane101 and 6 others like this.