Spoiler Adorable Villain: Male God, I am not Trying to Rob You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nu link - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/adorable-villain-male-god-i-am-not-trying-to-rob-you/

The villain is an essential novel character that needs to be filled in. As a high-class villain club’s heir, Xia Bei Bei is determined to have her name go down in history as a byword for infamy villainess. However, to forge ahead towards the brilliant prospect as a true villainess BOSS, inevitably there will be a figure who appears in front of her from time to time who wanted to push her to her death due to some twisted rule.

Xia Bei Bei: Male God, what are you doing right now?

Such-and-such Male God: I know that you have been coveting my beauty for a long time. So this time, I’ll reluctantly allow you to be intimate with me. Darling, you can’t backpedal. I’ll let you kiss me.

Xia Bei Bei: Cough* Cough* Male God, don’t give up on your treatment!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If anyone read this novel please give spoilers.... Mc is really funny...16 chapters are translated...

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    Venice1 likes this.
  2. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers :blob_teary:

5. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
  6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just reading it ; will share spoilers afterwards !

7. enliven

enliven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll spoil a bit. Xia Bei Bei comes from a family where their members will die young due to a curse. Men die at 30 and women at 24. Before she supposedly die, she handed in a resignation letter to her boss (where she also scolded him) and a love letter to her senior (7 years crush), both in e-mail form. Unfortunately, she rushed to send the last letter and e-mailed it wrongly to her boss instead. Right before she turns 24 (midnight), she clasped her family jade (a key to unlock her family's curse) and shouted "I don't want to die" x3 which happens to be the password to the jade mentioned earlier (accidentally). This leads her to join the Interstellar Villain Club. She completes tasks as a 'villain' to extend her life.

8. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls spoil us :aww::aww::aww:

9. enliven

enliven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is not for those who feel pity towards villains, cannon fodders or second male/female leads. Basically, taskers need to follow the novel's stories almost to the dot. There will be some changes that will affect them like a certain character rebirthing or having bugs but the templates for the worlds (novels) will remain the same. Male leads will ALWAYS end up with female leads etc. Xia Bei Bei task is simply to be a villain and follows what is already written in the novels.

p/s The writer for this novel is also the writer for Sinister Ex-Girlfriend. The leads from the other novel, Su Wan and Su Rui will meet Xia Bei Bei and Yan Yicheng (ML) in fanwais. Their children are friends.

10. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reluctant to read this, is it just about the MC transmigrating into the body of a Villain and not reforming at all and have the ml still end with the fl while her (the mc) always ends up defeated? Why would anyone read this and give such high ratings?

11. Idioticgarlic

Idioticgarlic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its really good, the mc does the things a villain should but she also help people (other cannon fodder). Plus the male lead
    Its difficult to explain but when she is "defeted" her mission is done and she return to her own world. Plus the fl and the ml are not that important. They are different in every world and the focus is more on what messed up the world and the mc trying to do her job

12. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for explaining so the ml and fl aren't that important, do other characters fall for her charm etc..?

Rania want to QT likes this.
  13. Idioticgarlic

Idioticgarlic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda

14. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was interesting actually. The ML here is as usual your gloomy and cold persona and there is our intruder MC who came into his world then bam! The light shine and he was saved ⁽⁽ଘ (ˊᵕˋ) ଓ⁾⁾ ML is a senior executive in the time and space alliance and MC's system doesn't appear that much, probably only when she was about to receive her rewards lol.
    the system is actually someone from star alliance, she's the lover of 001 in villain club
    The MC is cute, I like how she do things in her mission. Every time she is on her mission, she only spends 4 hours in her world's time. She is the 109 tasker in the Villain Club System. As for the system, well it is a system where if you have a certain privileged and points, you could go back to the plane you've done mission to and give one person a memory during their past life (during the mission)

I remember I had few tears that fall during the early chapters xD I'm emotional QAQ I think it was during the ending in arc 2 and arc 4 of course there is also a lot of laughter here xD especially during arc 5 where he literally stepped on her feet when they were dancing in ballroom dance because he was so nervous bahahaha it's my first time seeing an ML do that xD

The Mc possessed the body of an old lady who owns the brothel and she was a passer-by who gives drugs to an 8 yrs old heroine and was saved by the pedo son of the fate and they spend nights after he helps her (╯°□°)╯︵ The ML here possessed the body of the pedo son of the fate.

Mc possessed a body of concubine of the emperor and join hands for rebellion. The ML on the other hand possessed the body of Mc's brother who also joins in the rebellion. Tears for the prince! I shred few tears here

Mc possessed a male body who is a sc*m that left behind his girlfriend, the heroine to get bitten by zombies. But instead, it activates the power of her blood and wakes the zombie boss. The ML possessed the body of the orig villain boss and then the heroine before Mc left her behind.

Possessed the body of inner discipline of demon sect and the current sect leader is her childhood friend. The ML possessed the body of a righteous master. This is also the first appearance of the villain who is the former friend of ML that is now a criminal.

The body is the eldest daughter of one of the oldest military families that weaken their power because of the death of the general. The ML possessed the body of the 2 colonels.

MC is the ruthless and crazy paparazzi who madly collecting scandals to those people in the entertainment industry because his brother was forced and ends up suicide. The ML possessed the male god's body.

About the orig villain boss and the youngest daughter of the leader/heir to a powerful palace in the cultivator world. She has a double cultivator body so she was fascinated with the orig ML's body lolol. ML's identity here is one of Mc's possessed body suitors that she even thought he's gay because he always looks to other suitor HAHA our boss is having a vinegar jar

About the high school girl attending aristocratic school and pretending to be rich in order to catch a dragon. ML this time is her half brother...:blobcheeky: he's the orig villain boss who killed a lot of people (┛❍ᴥ❍)┛
    I'm sad for one of the supporting characters QAQ He's the only one who loves the orig owner of the body but because of vanity and blinded by wealth, he was ignored by her:blobcry:anyway, the way she does things in the ending this time is interesting. She learned to have a villain's heart:blob_pompom: hehe she also started to doubt his identity as boss Yan and now she is waiting for him to confess that it was him lolol

Mc is in a holographic game era, she possesses the body of one of the powerful wanted player in-game. ML is the most op NPC boss. The game they were in is made by MC's possessed body had a childhood friend she called big bro who is sick and was about to die but the owner doesn't know it
    P.s. this time ML and MC is officially in a relationship

This time there would be no ML because it is an assessment for Mc and Mc now possessed a body of a preschool teacher and a member of a club for reasoning fan. She was invited to join the club party but then it turns into suspense~ this is actually my first time seeing a reasoning arc since I read QT, the plot is interesting. HOHOHO I guess who is the MURDERER right! ( /^ω^)/♪♪

This time, MC possessed the youngest daughter of a powerful general but he died the moment she was born and since there is no male in their home, they make her be a 'son' obviously it is a world of ancient power struggle. She is a villain boss that will intends to plan a rebellion. ML this time is the owner's cousin

She possessed the body of a young mistress who had many stepchildren and co mistresses too. The husband/head of the family was murdered. So she had to seize the opportunity to get the family's assets. The ML this time is a playboy and a gangster

This time, She is the wife of the son of fate, they had a marriage contract since childhood. This dude should have dirt in his mind :V the plot is about love abuse. The ML this time is also an entrepreneur. This is also the first plane where they initiative destroy the plot and ML got punished by the alliance.

MC possessed a body of a man who is a factory supervisor in the dynasty. ML possessed the body of the idiotic 8 yrs old prince who is the closest to MC's possessed body xD he's distressed bahaha. I actually laughed during the confrontation between MC and the missionary xD she pretends to be Chu Ran pfft

The ML this time cant enter, its a pre-assessment and one for that is the plot xD you'll know when you read this arc. MC possessed the body of the original heroine who had a system, she is a traversed person. Then there is a reborn original vicious female character who also got system and turn into the real heroine.

Tada! This time is the killing assessment where you have to kill the other 4 villains. If you were killed/failed here half of your life span will be deducted. There is no ML here but there is his illusionary body. He is around 17-18 yrs old. This arc is interesting because the setting is a fusion between 5 planes of the 5 taskers. The MC this time is a genius in feng shui and also the fiancé of illusion ML. The ending made my tiny tears fall (´;ω;`)

Now that MC has privilege and points, she plans to go back to the previous arcs where she promises 'them' to have a better life this time.
    The 1st plane is arc 2, MC choose Feng Linmo to resurrect.
    The 2nd plane is arc 3 and she choose Qi Hui.
    3rd one is arc 4, she choose A'man.
    The 4th one is arc 5, she resurrects Gu Churong.
    The 5th is arc 6, she choose Tong Nian.
    6th is arc 8, she choose Wu Yan. I like this part just... i felt pity for Xie ( ・ั﹏・ั) bahh!
    The last arc is 13 (she had to save points for future missions) she choose to rebirth Yinli for the cute Lulu

This time, she was send back to the world 500 years ago
    turns out that the elite villain in the club is a person who loves MC's ancestors (his fiancée) She bring MC back to the past because this ancestor told her that 500 years later, his descendant is the way to tell her the 'answer'
    She will meet her ancestor... Its ooof QAQ

MC possessed a body of a designer of a decoration company in a day and a female thief in the night (。•̀ᴗ-) since it was parallel world this time, ML used his own body so he's an outsider

MC got accident and their son need to absorb energy so they had no choice but to go in the fairy world. This parallel world is where the son of fate in arc 7 ascend. Half of MC's soul go inside the Yu Pei that was from Qin Zhizhen (the orig ML) haha waiting for the vinegar jar ML

Mc possessed the body of an eldest daugther that are genius in martial art world. She had a fiancé who is wood root but actually had a blood of demon. He will be the future king of monsters is the villain. ML used his body to act as a mentor in the academy.

This time she is a white lotus villain who came from poverty and want to catch a dragon. Now she see her first love become rich and his wife is their old classmate who got kidnapped before, she wants to get the first love again. ML had to take care of the cute baby so he isn't here.

She is now a daugther in countryside. The heroine is a reborn and now want to go back to her ex who is formerly the future husband of the possessed body because she abandoned him for vanity. ML and out cute op baby is also here to follow mommy MC, lmao ML even use the son as an excuse "I followed you because our son wants it."

She is a fox demon this time. She escape from the wedding and switched with her maid.

MC will take the last assessment to become ultimate villain. She possessed the body of a writer had a former fiancé that was a doctor and because of his mistake, the patient died so he was depressed and she tried to comfort him but he become mad and they end up to the point of break up. Then MC suddenly go back 14 days ago after she attended to his funeral...
    The plot twist is good! Its better if you also read this. The ending touched me *sob*

Im lazy now :blobflag:

Their family is actually law enforcers, so even if they were still little, they were forced to jump in those planes and do missions. in father's side, there are 4 people. One of them is the aunt who is a law and space enforcer but was sacrificed. There is also a cousin who had a blood of law and space enforcer that fell in love to a missionary from other alliance, so she can't now contact the family nor enter the planes they handle. ML's sister, who is the only blood related to be by his side chooses to die and it is also by using his hands because of the law in time and space in order to inherit all of those thousands of planes under the name of their family someone has to die. ML's parents and others were actually in the time and space prison just to restraint the senior executive like ML. To be a qualified law enforcer, you must cut off seven emotions and six desires, so that you can deal with the BUG in each plane fairly and selflessly. If there are no loved ones, no friends, then there will be no obstacles or weaknesses. This is the most wanted executive officer of the Union of Law Enforcers. This is also the reason why Chu Ran choose to be a criminal... its because of their cruelty and the death of Yan Yan (ML's sister)

Turns out he was the descendant of the God who had a clear sky eyes. After thousands of years, someone from their family awakened. Our ML is a Immortal God!

The reason why her family is cursed was because their family is the heir of the Star Villain Club and the ancestors would rather make the future generations to have short lived than gone insane by keep doing those villain works... ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ you'll know if you read the book. Her dad know what will happen in the future (MC send him a message from the past (arc 17) and told him how to break the curse so he could live. In the end, he choose to die *sigh* because if he is alive, things will change and so her future is.) I admire him *sob* he donated all of his property and the business was given to his brother (life and death bro) that is the reason why the mom who loves vanity to abandon their family and marry that brother. Hoho what is even amazing is that before the brother and the mom married, he makes a will that all of the property he had and dad will be inherited by MC. Haha she got pit xD bonus for that is the senior, MC's former male god was actually his step bro. He was adopted into brother and mom's family. He wants to use MC to get all the properties.

The son is freaking op xD he is the reincarnation of ancient God! No wonder he is a energy vacuum while he's only a fetus. He ws loves by nature cuz' he absorb the tree of life flower and had a handsome face bahaha. Even his aunty's system gift for him is for scum (≧▽≦) its the sealed system but still rank 1 among the alliance haha. There is also a daughter who will make the leader of time and space enforcemers alliance a son in law xD that part is frraking hilarious.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    Rania want to QT and Biakushi like this.