Spoiler Adore Trick of Beauty

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Asha7, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I opened a spoiler thread for this novel because it's intriguing that the FL wants to take revenge and that without beeing reincarnated (I think).
    Since I'm a highly picky, empathic and romatic loving reader, I would love if someone could give me some long spoilers for this novel.

So before I want to start reading this novel, I loved to know to have a long spoiler summary and know the end.

And some questions:
    Who will the FL and up with ? Is the emperor the ML ?
    Will she get her revenge and how ?
    Why did the Ex husband to that to her ?
    Will FL have a HE and even kids (her own) ?
    How is the romantic part?
    What character is the ML?
    Does ML have relations with other women after they meet FL or kids with them (before or after meeting FL) ?
    When will ML fall in love with FL ?

How does FL and up in the harem even she is divorced, had an abortion or belonged to a family which was put out ?

How did she become a woman in the harem (consort) even though she is no virgin ?

a_b likes this.
  2. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/adore-trick-of-beauty/

Description:

She got divorced, aborted the child, even her father, brothers, people in her clan had executed nine generations, judged by her gentle husband – Gu Qinghong!

Someone said, “You should know that your appearance are weapons, killing people without using a sword.” Nie Wushuang knew that very well, and would give everything up, settled the debts for her clan! Even offers herself to the emperor. She did not regret it!

A path to power, along the way with a thousand women, How many tricks and obstacles in the imperial harem that Nie Wushuang must struggle for her goal?
    ---

So i want to have some spoiler regarding this novel. Please kind soul provide spoiler for this? Pleaseeeeee..

I wanna know:
    1.) Who Nie Wushuang gonna end up with?
    2.) Did she kill her ex husband or reconcile with him?
    3.) What happen to Shen Rumei in the end?
    4.) Is it worth reading?
    5.) Tell me some sweet or fluffy moments btwn mc and ml?

morticia_addams likes this.
  3. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are all the things I know. I stopped reading the novel, thought it is too long and it is a typical novel full of harem and political schemes. Very exhausting for me, who loves fluffy romance. Here are my answers to your questions. I have to say I only jumped a lot in the novel to the end.
    1. ML is the emperor of another country, his younger brother is the one MC goes to ask for help. Emperor told her that they found each other when half their lives where over but he wanted to spend his rest of his life with her. He promised his brother (2.ML who she asked for help first) that she belongs to second ML in her next life and this life she belongs to him. Second ML falls in love with her, when I don't know and also she had lot of feelings for him, grateful because of his help and I think more. They went through a lot and he helped and supported her a lot. I'm not sure if she also loved him but it was too late. They missed their chance when she became the emperor's woman to have her revenge and he missed his chance when he sent his future love to his brother.
    2.+3.) I skipped a lot here and I can't answer the question.
    4.) If it is worth reading ? I don't know, only it is very long (2 books) to read and I mostly find harem and political reads exhausting. I also don't know if the romance and love was always sweet because I skipped to the end a lot. I don't know if there were any maltreatment from the emperor or if he tortured MC, who lived inside a harem. I don't know how his relationship with his other women was.

5.) As ML is the emperor and they only get to meet each other after a long time, I don't know how the romance could be sweet. I think MC had to fight through all the women for his attention. She had to prove herself first.ML has a harem with consorts, wives, a empress and concubines. It was flourishing before MC entered it. He should have other children, how many, that I don't know. I only read in the end that the crown Prince took over the empire. The crown Prince should be his son with another wife. ML went to travel with MC and their children after leaving his empire to the crown Prince . MC had two children with ML, first is a son (I don't know if she gave birth to him but from a dialogue with 2. ML, he told her that is the second time he leaves her and like the first time she is pregnant, so the emperor should be the father). The second child is a girl.
    For 2.ML he also leaves the country to wander around. MC thinks she will never meet 2. ML again.
    We can say that the emperor retired early to live a comfortable live with MC. I don't know how old the emperor is, he only said to MC that half of his life is over and the rest he wants to spend with her.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  4. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for replying.:cry::cry: i was thinking the ml was 2nd ml. Well but thank god she did not go back to her ex husband. I would drop it if she love him again. :mad::mad:

Asha7 likes this.
  5. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol isn't there many instances where prostitutes are brought back to households by prodigal young masters? As long as she isn't appointed as the main wife her virginity isn't an issue.
    As for other question, please check the other spoiler thread of this same novel.

Asha7 likes this.
  6. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for that answer I forgot that an emperor or people in power could take anyone in his harem like pucking a beautiful flower :D

My curiosity was already fullfilled I tried to read the novel and spoilered me a bit.

SoShy likes this.
  7. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about her ex husband?

8. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the ex-husband, she could get revenge, spoiler please.

9. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was able to get revenge on the ex-husband, spoiler please.