Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Although struggling to say the multiple words inside his head, regretfully, Jarque was still unable to fight against his silent nature and was only able to mutter a few words.
    "Mn... Thank you...."
    After that, he quickly ran outside, actually forgetting his guild card inside....
    ((I know right, please help find the right term. I kinda got stuck on what to right on it. Or I can just revise that part out and make the class more common I guess, lemme try....)
    A few minutes later, Jarque entered the building again, keeping a cool facade despite burning with embarrassment on the inside. He waited for a good half an hour before he decided to pick the guild card when no one was looking, and then soundlessly exiting the building once again.

2. Spellweaver

Spellweaver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A strange robed man walked inside the guild, as he proceed towards the receptionist's desk the people inside the guild starts to give him weird stares, not because of his ragged appearance, but because of the faint smell of blood that comes from him. When he finally reached the desk he unveiled the hood that covered his face to reveal his long pointy ears, many would think this man is an elf, but strangely his features is slightly different than that of an elf's with his black hair, pale skin, human-like short body and beast-like eyes. The man searched for an available guild staff before saying "...I'd like to join the adventurer's guild, please." as he showed his registration form.
    Given Name/Title: Rei / Subject No. 00
    Race: Artificial Elf / Unknown
    Job/Class: Reaver / Electrokinesis
    Weapon: Sword Staff - Sword that can be used as a staff when sheathed, made of unique metal.

Skills:
    Passive:
    [Frenzy] - Will go berserk when surrounded by the smell of blood and corpses.
    [Anemia] - Continuous use of Reaver's skills will result in quick loss of blood.
    Active:
    [Devour] - Drink target's blood to heal, eating flesh has a delayed effect to take target's traits.
    [Blood Manipulation] - Able to freely manipulate the user's own blood into objects or to stop bleeding.
    [Accelerate] - Use electricity to temporarily speed up movement of specified body parts.
    [Electric Weapons] - Can conjure weapons made of lightning, needs a medium as base.
    [Summon Lightning] - Call forth natural lightning bolt, needs a medium as target.

Equipment:
    Robes - Ragged robes with hoods that covers the face.
    Leather Half Armors - Leather armor that protects half of the body.
    Set of Black Clothes - Black shirt, pants, boots, & gloves.
    Steel Javelins - Simple throwing spears.
    Traveler's Bag - Useful bag carried by travelers.

Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0

Inventory:
    Unknown Meat(s) x2 - Meat of questionable origin, probably human's.
    Blood Bottle(s) x5 - Bottle filled with blood from beings that has blood.
    Cloth(es) x10 - Simple all purposes cloth.

Gold: 0
    ((This is my first time doing novel-like writing, is this alright though? If there's anything i need to fix please tell.))

AliceShiki and Nahrenne like this.
  3. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    OCC: just some advice . . . it would be cool to have a background story, too . . . just some advice . . .

Spellweaver and Nahrenne like this.
  4. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    The smell of blood filling the room startles Blanc out of her daze. She had decided to take a small break at one of the receptionist's desks after doing a bit of light dusting.

She notices the hooded figure standing before her holding a registration form.

Urg...didn't think I would have to smell this scent so soon...

Putting on a polite smile, she smooths out her dress as she stands and reaches for the form. "Ah...hello and welcome to the Guild...Rei. Here is an Item Box for you as an welcoming gift."

"You can now make your way to the Tavern to interact with your fellow members...just please remember to no aggravate anyone and you should be fine. It is a place to rest and gather information afterall. Do have a good time here on Aeternus."

OOC: Welcome! Please put your Guild Card within a spoiler in your signature so that other members know who your character is.

Your writing is fine (^-^)~ I advise you to check out the guild related links in my signature and read the first post for each one before posting. That way any interactions between your own character and other members characters will go more smoothly. Have fun and don't hesitate to ask any questions in the Tavern!

Carm, AliceShiki, Spellweaver and 2 others like this.
  5. Spellweaver

Spellweaver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The man named Rei took his Item Box and bows to the guild staff, as he turns to leave he mutters to himself "...Hmm...probably need to bring deodorants or perfumes to cover up the smell...". Rei, while feeling dejected starts to thread in his new path as an adventurer.

AliceShiki, Nahrenne and BlancFrost like this.
  6. Spellweaver

Spellweaver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Thanks for the advice, i am thinking more on the background story right now, probably going to take a long time for it though.))

Nahrenne likes this.
  7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Don't worry. You can make your background as you write with us. No rush~ No rush~! And welcome to the Guild~! We wish your adventurer is a great one~!

AliceShiki, Nahrenne and Spellweaver like this.
  8. Spellweaver

Spellweaver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Thank you! Is it fine if i make a past story kind of background before joining the guild though?))

9. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Yeah, that's fine, but post it on the Adventurer's Guild thread, that's where we post things like that~
    *huggles new AG member*
    \(^o^)/
    X

Spellweaver likes this.
  10. Spellweaver

Spellweaver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Alright and thanks for the welcome too!))

Nahrenne likes this.
  11. LittleFox21

LittleFox21 The Soon-to-be famous Nyatsune

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome. There's nothing weird with the appearance (we have bunch of weirder ones anyway) but electricity plus blood frenzy sounds cool. Do enjoy your time here~

AliceShiki, NiQuinn and Spellweaver like this.
  12. Spellweaver

Spellweaver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, it's good if i didn't make a mistake in my first try, but i'm probably be very slow in this game, honestly i want to make my IC greeting already, but me getting second thoughts keep blocking it, so please be patience with me.

13. Infushii

Infushii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The door to the guild opens abruptly as a young man walks in. The man appears kind but, underneath the surface is a cold person, willing to do anything to acheive his goal.
    "Hello? Are there any receptionist available at the moment? I would like to join the guild!"
    As the young man says so, he places down a paper with the words "Registration Form" at the top.

Titles:
    No Titles
    Nicknames:
    [Infushii]
    [Shii-Shii]

Race:
    1/2 Human
    1/2 Aetherius

Job/Class:
    Assassin
    Adventurer Rank:
    E
    Missions Completed:
    Missions Failed:
    Gold:
    [Enhancement Magic: Lvl 2]
    [Wind Magic: Lvl 3]
    [Light Magic: Lvl 3]
    [Fire Magic: Lvl 1]
    [Metal Magic: Lvl 1]
    [Mana Manipulation: Lvl 3]
    [Dagger Arts: Lvl 5]
    [Throwing Arts: Lvl 4]
    [Dark Magic]
    [Life Magic]
    [Spacial Magic]
    [Creation Magic]
    [Aether Form]
    [Mysterious Amulet]
    [Steel Dagger]
    [Adventurer's Garb]
    [Adventurer's Leggings]
    [Adventurer's Boots]
    [Face Mask]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  14. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha welcome to the guild. I believe everything is in order, here is your obligatory "item box". As it's name might imply, it lets you store stuff, the limits to it are beyond us, just don't store a world or at the very least, an ocean or something similar in it. Okay?
    If you need links, please check my signature!
    Once again, welcome to the Guild!

15. Infushii

Infushii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much. It is a pleasure to meet you!

16. anzuda

anzuda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Dum*
    A deep sound could be heard from my boots. The surrounding instantly went quiet as i walk into the unfamiliar building.
    Inside, a lot of people from many kind of race and places, but right now they all have some thing in common.
    They are all looking at me.

This is the first time in my life that i have so much attention. But before i could even get nervous, everyone went back to what they are doing previously.
    In a foreign place, with no one to talk with, i decide to go to the part of the building that seems like the information booth.

Uuuh, excuse me. may i ask what kind of place this is? i'm kind of lost....

shad12ow and Nahrenne like this.
  17. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((If you wish to join, there is a template on the first post on what information you need on your guild card. Post that and we'll process your application.

Welcome aboard! ^^)/))

Nahrenne likes this.
  18. anzuda

anzuda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? Eh? Where is that voice came from? Template? 1st Post? Application? Eh? What should I do?!

I look around, searching for the source of the voice, but in this place that packed with people, it's like searching a needle in a haystack.
    Judging from the voice i conclude that it's a female, but even with that in mind, i still can't seems to find the right person.
    That is, until i saw a girl with a pink bunny-like rain jacket(?) looking at me while smiling.
    ... I think she's the one that talk to me, or at least that's what my guts told me.

I went to the girl who seems to be standing behind a counter. Does that mean the place that i think as "Info booth" is the wrong place to go?

Uuum.... Miss, do you know what place is this? and Where am i?

19. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC:
    When people have things in (( or have "OOC" before their text, it means they're talking out of character, so it's not really suitable to acknowledge that part of the text's existence."
    It's more like, an actual person to another person, rather than one character to another.

20. anzuda

anzuda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Yeah, i realize that from the other post, but to make the "Intro" continue, i decide to take is as "I heard something i shouldn't have". Pretty much something like 4th wall breaking))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.