Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Event Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Even better - I made one.))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    "I'm Phinimimilomimo, Fris! A fairy from Fairy Land who is having an adventure, Fris!" She raised her arms in the air as she said this, feeling energy rushing through her.
    \o/
    The little fairy stared at the horns again, before looking back at Rei, the Oni.

"Say, those horns...Fris...Do they hurt, Fris?"

The little fairy's urge to touch them got stronger as her tiny heart began to pound faster from the rush her body was getting from the chocolate she'd just eaten; she slowly flew closer to the horns with her arms slightly outstretched without even realising it.
    *o*
    "They're so pretty, Fris..."

X

3. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A design of the most unwieldly weapon possible..? Isn't that basically asking people to be... stupid? As in, the god sure is strong even without a good weapon, even with a terrible and pathetic weapon, and it can influence people and then provoke the death of many people as well. How cheerful! Perhaps he should stop thinking about this kind of things in a festival, when everyone is supposed to smile, to have fun...
    Right, it did not concern him, so he should just go along with the flow, after a long and deep sigh, Cinis shook his head and tried to smile. It was rather hard but it functionned.

He did not know where to go, he would feel relieved if he had someone to talk to, when a priest passedby, the half-elf shook his head, he did not wish to get a holy symbol on him, unfortunately for him, the priest did not leave him the choice and playfully gave it to him.

"Haaa...", he sighed a second time and decided to put it in his inner pocket, aimlessly, he walked and bumped into someone.
    "Oh, excuse me.", Cinis bowed his head before remembering that he already saw this person in the tavern, after, whether he talked to him or not was another question. Might as well speak with him then.
    "Did we already meet? My name is Cinis, an adventurer.", he proposed a handshake with a small smile, albeit a bit forced, it was better than nothing.

4. michael.kx5

michael.kx5 [Sloth Incarnate][Lewd Overlord][The mediator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Childish excitement was written all over Phinimimilomimo's face.
    .......damn her name was long.
    Do all fairies have such long complicated names? Let's call her Phi-chan inside my mind.
    Was what Rei thought while watching the excited fairy.
    "No they don't hurt, our horns are part of us, kinda like nails and teeth.
    Thank you for complimenting them though, we Oni really value our horns and polish them every day....... would you like to touch them?"

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    After going through spreading the word of this damned stupid and dumbass contest that I honestly can't believe they even bothered with making... *coughs* I mean, after finally finishing... Bleh, I should give up on trying.

Anyways, I'm now in front of Shiori-san's orphanage, it seems a bit quieter than usual, so I guess she took some of the children with her to enjoy the festival... Damn priests! I wouldn't have missed them if I wasn't delayed by spreading the word of this contest!

Let's see... Well, door is locked, as usual... But... Oh, there is an open window in the... 2nd floor... *sighs* I can't climb that. Let's see let's see... Oh, here we are, a nice small rock.

I threw it at the area around the window, but... I missed horribly... Good thing nobody is watching. After a few more tries I could hit the wall near the window well enough though. "Vhera-chan! You there?" I shouted.

I could hear some rustling sounds from within the room before her small head peaked out from the Window. She seemed surprised to see me again~ *giggles*

"Come on, let's enjoy the festival!" I shouted... Oh! She nodded! This is great~

Guess she did want to go after all... Why didn't she just follow along with Shiori-san though...? Don't be so stubborn you silly girl...

6. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    "An useless weapon? Why, that's simple. Just take a halberd and chop off most of the shaft until it's no longer than a sword's hilt. Or extend a one-handed sword's blade until it's impossible to lift, and probably has longer reach than a spear."

Elaine was busy suggesting horrible weapon choices, even as she munched on sandwiches.

"Say, Haruna, you're our expert blacksmith, what suggestions do you have?"

"Hmm? Oh, that's simple. Just try using a whip sword. If you thought it was easy to hit yourself with a whip, then a whip blade would probably kill yourself faster. The parts are literally made of serrated metal, so if you have no idea how to use a whip fluidly, adding sharp bits is definitely not recommended. Also, any two-handed swords which are larger and taller than the user should obviously be a flawed weapon."

7. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "And three, two one... begin!"

Split second after the signal, the gourd barely leaned backward as a blurry shadow sheared through the space his head previously occupied. He broke into cold sweat with how fast the blow came, he barely saw the man moved and reacted on instinct.

The supposedly massive window the heavy sword left after it swung was instead barely long enough a breathing room for him to prepare the next dodge. The strength behind it was unimaginable, getting direct hit just once would be immediately pulp him.

"Dart!"

In fact, he was pressured so bad that by the fifth swing he had to tap into the Brands or otherwise get trounced off the stage. The burst of speed caught the warpriest by surprise, allowing him to land a glancing blow on the sides but it left barely a scratch on the thick plate.

"Seriously?" He complained.

"Not bad, first hit on me today." Soren replied cheerfully.

The world blurred for a second. The gourd was kicked across the stage with the strength of an angry bull, and that's supposedly the sparring mode. He mentally added to never anger the spiky priest as he coughed, slowly standing back up. His chestplate felt slightly smaller after the impact, the dent must've got deeper.

"Ah, you're up. Alright, you just about deserve my full attention. May I have your name?" The priest asked, full of smiles.

"Please don't. And it's Gourd, or Jack."

"Don't kid me, surely it bore you with just this much; here I come!"

"I think it's time for me to surr-"

The arena cracked beneath the priest's greaves, and he shot forward like an exceedingly spiky cannonball the size of a small cart.

Yep, definitely shouldn't piss him off in the future.

On the stage, a gourd suddenly sneezed.

8. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing about there being some sort of prize for developing a non-functional weapon Kathicia begins thinking about the stupid weapons from her homeworld, the ones that deal just as much damage to your self if not more than the opponent. Kathicia remembers a weapon that is called the Bat'lefh which was a complete joke of a weapon. It was model off a weapon from another species called the Bat'leth however instead of being used similarly to a sword it was a knuckle duster. Where the blade ended up on the inside of the fist if you closed your hand rather than on the outside, yes it was a very poorly conceived weapon. It was also heavier than was practical for throwing due to how much it was lengthened if you hit anything you were more likely to cut off your own fingers than do anything else.

Kathicia walks up to one of the preists nearby, "So how exactly do we have to hand in the submissions for these unweildly weapons? Do you just want it explained or what?"

Adrian160596 and MaliMi like this.
  9. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, no worries." He replied automatically.

Ryul then saw that the other person was introducing himself to him. He studied the other party a bit closer and observed that the tall man was also part elf as well.

"I don't believe we did before, no. But I'm Ryul, also an adventurer. I'm trying to go down the path of a scholar though." Ryul replied back, grasped the outstretched hand and gave a firm shake.

Ryul asked, wanting to get to know Cinis better, "How are you enjoying the festival so far? I myself have only managed to grab some food and drink, but I saw that there were a variety of events going on, including duelling with Head Priest Soren and a strange unwieldy weapon design contest."

He quickly added, "I don't think I'll be too interested in the latter. Or the former either, I guess."

10. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "You can just describe it to me I guess, or you can submit a drawing." The shivering priest replies.

"Ahh in that case I'll just tell you then, it's a weapon that is wielded like knuckle dusters you know what those are right?" Kathicia smiles politely at the priest.

"Yes I do know what knuckle dusters are thank you very much." The priest proudly replies.

"Ahh okay so it's a knuckle duster where the front end is wrapped in cloth and the part which you grip is sharpened until it's bladelike, the thing is extremely poorly weighted so that it can not be thrown easily at all, and so if you hit an enemy with either you fist or the dull edge you are extremely likely to cut off your own hand. The edge away from where you are gripping should be pretty blunt as well. Ahh an extra feature is randomly having spikes all over the top and bottom of the weapon as well to make it even more impractical and unweildly. It's an excellent weapon don't you think?" Kathicia has a very bright smile on her face, and was just about to say that, after all Avrav does not care from whence the blood flows only that it flows from close to equal competition.

11. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "Arcane Armament."

He chanted, focusing the whole enchantment on his blade. The shield's completely forgotten, no way he could block the incoming blow without losing the arm. Soren was very close now...

"Redshift."

At the last moment, he poured most of his available strength into the Redshift Brand. Not like it would last as long or as strong without blood since his reserve was damaged in the first place, but it's not a duel to the death so he need not overextend like that.

Soren crashed into the wall like a wrecking ball, the spikes on his armor spread cracks upon impact but the barrier held. That's not all Redshift could do, however. It had another main point.

That being the wielder of the Brand could pass through the wall without obstruction.

As Soren recoiled back from the impact, the gourd slashed with all his power. It dealt a grand total of half a centimeter deep gash on the armor before the spiked sword flashed in front of him.

Crunch.

He was batted all the way through a random tree twenty meters off the plaza, impacting so heavily that the vegetation actually tipped over from the impact. The priest was sensible enough to use the flat of the sword otherwise the gourd would be nursing half a dozen holes on his body, but even then the chestplate received a brand new dent right below the old one.

"...you alright there? I think I went overboard." The priest appeared in his field of vision about twenty seconds later after he didn't move from the crash.

"I feel that I have more broken bones than you have spikes." Of course, no better time to sass the priest that probably wrestled a bear before breakfast.

"You could talk so that's probably an exaggeration." Soren replied lightly. "Say, would you consider converting to the Church of Raldtorias? You'd fit right in."

"I'll skip on that. Already have my own."

"Shame. Well, you'll always be a honorary member. Come, let's get you healed."

Ignoring the incessant protest of the gourd, the priest lifted him like a sack of pumpkin and brought him toward where the healers of Ophelia temple was stationed. All while pestering him about the magic he uses, which of course the petty gourd kept total silence about.

12. Unreachable Hope

Reading List:
    Link
    "Scholar, eh? That's a good goal.", Cinis thought that it was quite interesting, something that always fascinated him was history, everything lying behind, the politics, the backhanded conspirancies, the betrayals, how it contradicts our common belief and so on. Afterwards, there was no much to say about it, it was only hypothetical knowledge since it requires that the archives of a country haven't been trafficked or burnt.

"Mmm, I am not really in the mood for a festival... so, I am a bit biased and didn't really enjoy anything. I might be interested in duelling Soren but not that much, if the queue is too long, I won't ever bother, so I guess that's it... as for the unwieldy weapon contest? Errr... I honestly dislike the idea itself, so, I guess that's it.", he sighed but at the very least, the atmosphere was quite warm.

"Well, at least, the festival is relaxing, nothing much than that. Oh, and I didn't think... right, pleased to meet you."

WhitesRabbit48 and leegood like this.
  13. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May barged into the conversation accidentally, her mouth full with a festive treat.

"Ryu-Ryu, these snacks are amazing you should try some~" may noticed the other person and greeted "hello~"

She had been eating a few snacks earlier, happily joining in the festivities even though she did not, not, not know what it was a celebration of in the first place.

WhitesRabbit48, Nahrenne and Razogul like this.
  14. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Walking around the festival, Vandrin sees the hustle and bustle of the people going around to enjoy themselves.

"Stay close you three", he says to Stella and the flame spirit which are on his shoulders, and the the calico cat in his hood.

After spending about thirty minutes looking around, he found a stall which caught his eye.

The stall had a variety of masks, and some clothes with a a multitude of colors.

Looking closely at the stall, one mask in particular catches his eye. A plain white porcelain mask with eye sockets.

"I'd like to buy this", Van says picking up the mask

"Good choice, good choice", the vendor said, "5 Large Copper for the mask", they said.

"And for this too?", he asks grabbing a set of black and white clothes

"For both 10 Large Copper", the vender says.

Paying up, Van thanks the Vendor, putting the mask on his face, and placing the clothes in his bag.
    Vandrin enters the contest, drawing the most ridiculous weapon he could think of at the time.

download.jpg
    OoC: Similar to this, but with no crowns or wings. Instead a series of spikes traveling down the dragons backs, larger towards the head and smaller towards the tail.

15. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, such a wonderful evening. This is my first time being at a festival since my transmigration." saying this while eating a snack he got, Raz gets bumped into. Looking to see some kids having fun playing tag, he smiles. "Well, this isn't bad in its own right."

Finishing his snack, Raz looks around and sees a holy symbol on each of their bodies. Given the holy symbol was given to him forcefully before the festival began, he frowns.

"The quests about making the holy symbols and Henbane plants was good. However, I can't help but feel like there is some sort of unknown force. Either way, I better be prepared," saying this with some conviction, he continues, "Well, better keep appearances and enjoy the festival. Oh? Some of the guild members are over there. I guess I'll talk to them a bit."

OOC: @Unreachable Hope @Arexio

16. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    After she had talked to the priest Kathicia walks over to mr. gourd and Soren after having noticed that the fight finally finished after all mr Gourd was a friend of hers sort of not really, "You did well mr. Gourd much much much better than anyone else so far has done, I bet you feel proud at the moment even though you were beaten in the fight don't you?" Kathicia smiles sweetly at the two strong men in front of her, both seemingly already dedicated to their own God just as she was dedicated to Avrav the blood God.

17. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^.^) may looked over to see someone moving toward them" hello~" she had been at tentative to her surroundings, even though she may be ditzy feeling she was alert at times.

She liked a blue sky since it tells her of good harvests and of past celebrations of said good harvests. It was very good Harvests indeed oh indeed her grandad did say that the harvests were great as her grandad once said.

She sniffed and smelled the many varied delicious tasty food smells in the air.

@Arexio @Unreachable Hope

WhitesRabbit48 and Adrian160596 like this.
  18. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    "The best fight I've seen so far today and I've been watching them all basically, I doubt I could do as good as you did in this fight, then again bladed fans against a man in armour is not a very good choice since they have so little penetrating power and my swords got massively weakened since coming here they chipped on the scales of a lizard!"

So I doubt that they would be helpful either and finally I'm poor so that is another reason why I can't fight Priest Soren the armoured man yet." Kathicia sighs at her poor situation,

"Ohh and the final reason is that well my God wouldn't be very happy with me participating in a fight such as this that really mocks the martial pride of those involved!"

WhitesRabbit48 and A5G_Reaper like this.
  19. Unreachable Hope

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, hello May, how have you been?", Cinis said as she saw her coming, he smiled at her and nodded with a smile. Then, he remembered about what he ate, it was good, but not as much as he expected, a bit disappointing but still fine.
    "Oh, Raz, it has been a few days, perhaps a week? How have you been since then? Still focused on cultivation and quests?", as he saw more and more people coming, the half-elf smiled, continously asking news to everyone he meets and knows.
    "May, did you ever meet Raz before?", keeping a slight smile, he then turned to Ryul and simply shrugged, in a way, he did not want to repeat himself but he wanted to ask the same question. He did not know how so he simply shrugged.

@Arexio

20. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    "I got kicked around like a sack of potato." He admitted. "Priest Soren doesn't even use any blessing or enchantment. But well, it's a good fight."

"That it is!" The spiked priest laughed along. He's looking more like a demon lord than a priest to be honest, but then the deity was even worse in comparison. "I didn't think I'd get a decent warmup today!"

"Yeah, so I'm just a warmup." The gourd sulked.

"Hey, you dealt some damage! With that broken sword no less! Would end way differently if it's sharper."

The gourd looked slightly lost after hearing the statement.

"Yeah." He agreed. "Might even sliced you in two, but then the whole town would try to turn me into stew."

"Big word, pumpkin guy! Worry not, I'm still a priest even if I look like this. I have some protective tricks up my sleeve!"

"Yeeeah, let's go with that."
    The gourd saw a glimpse or porcelain mask and immediately went catatonic.

"P-porcelain... porcelain..." he rocked back and forth for a few seconds before recovering.

"Ahem. Where were we?"
    "Your God prefer for blood to be spilled?" He inquired.