Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Event Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes he would much prefer blood to be spilled and a death or two would be greatly appreciated for him. Anyway I'll see myself off so that you can get healed up and Soren can get back to kicking the arses of the other people in this place. I'll continue watching and wondering if any blood will be spilled upon the Earth today." Kathicia walks away from the two and sits back down in her spot and begins laughing at the group that has been emboldened by mr. Gourd dealing a small amount of damage to Soren and have started to plan how they can beat him if they decide to gang up on him.

A5G_Reaper, Adrian160596 and Razogul like this.
  2. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, hello May. How are you enjoying the festival?" Raz says this as he walks up to the group. He then pats her shoulder in greeting and says, "I haven't been to a festival in years, it brings quite the nostalgia. Although, I probably sadly won't ever see the same rides in this lifetime."

Looking a bit downcast, he wryly smiles.

"It's been about a week since we've met, Cinis. I've been pretty good, went to kill some monsters and practice my cultivation. I feel like I've currently reached a bottleneck though. I'll probably need to get into a very difficult situation to get through it."

Looking at May, he says, "Yes, we've met before in the tavern. She's a sweet person, albeit naive."

3. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul smiled widely as it was the first time anyone has ever complimented him on his goal in life; most fellow adventurers thought it was silly and stupid as it did not involve making coin or bloodshed.

"Pleased to meet you too." He happily replied.

Ryul was surprised when May and another brown-haired man abruptly joined them.

He ate some of the offered snacks, which were quite tasty, from May as he watched the other three converse. It seemed like Cinis and May knew the brown-haired human.

Ryul briefly wondered how they met and guessed that the man must be a fellow adventurer as well.

OOC: @leegood @Razogul @Unreachable Hope (what a party o.o)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  4. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May nodded "yes~ I met him in the tavern before~ I think~" may had talked to a lot of people in the tavern after all, and for some she only rembered their name and face.
    (~^.^)/ may patted his head "cheer up, it's time to be festive~ at the festival~"
    "Raz is a fellow adventurer~" may munched on the snacks she brought as she looked around tgem looking for more snack places and festivities.

Unreachable Hope and Razogul like this.
  5. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I see, I see, meanwhile I had a fun trip to the Demonic Volcano, quite hot and harmful, but it was interesting.", Cinis said as he remembered how was those what, seven or eight days?
    "Nevertheless, I admit that it was long. Oh and as well, I have healed my injuries, more or less, so now, I should be able to run at the very least.", since the last time he saw Raz, his leg was in a pitiful state since he could not even run, he said this with a smile, he was feeling glad.
    Seeing his smile, Cinis felt a bit perplexed about why, but in the end, he just shrugged it as he continued to look around, finding nothing he deemed as interesting.

"So, everyone, what're you planning to do now? Excluding eating, that is."
    "You think? Look like you have a bad memory.", he could not help but briefly pat her head.

WhitesRabbit48, leegood and Razogul like this.
  6. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt:
    :blobpats:
    May looked him him in thought
    :hmm:
    And patted his head back
    :blobxd:
    :blobpats:
    She then started speaking normal everyday words "woah, it spunds like you went through a bit, ate you alright~?"

May looked over the man to look for any obvious signs of injury, while at the same time deciding not to do the poke test since its something done with herbs nearby incase something does actually hurt.

7. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    "I see. I'm Ryul by the way. Half-adventurer, half-scholar." He introduced himself to the brown-haired man, Raz.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." Ryul formally gave a half-bow.

Ryul also looked at Cinis in concern. That seemed like it was quite a serious injury.

"I'm still not too sure. I don't really have any plans to join the ongoing events personally. I don't mind watching, however." Ryul stated his thoughts.

OOC: @leegood @Unreachable Hope @Razogul

Razogul, Unreachable Hope and leegood like this.
  8. Unreachable Hope

Reading List:
    Link
    "You could say that... but it was fine actually, just a few broken bones, now I have nothing except my right leg which is... more or less healed, still rather rusty, but fine."
    "Don't mind, don't mind. I had this injury since months. And well, at the start I could only crawl, slowly it got better, and now I can run. Better than nothing, isn't it? Fortunately, Mary is there.", he shrugged and slightly tapped his right leg to show that he was good, that there was nothing wrong.

OOC: @Razogul

leegood likes this.
  9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    We were now walking through the streets while holding hands. Vhera-chan seemed to feel a mix of amazement, fear and excitement towards the festival... I guess it's her first? Her expression is cute~

"So? Have you been eating properly now?" I decided to ask, her complexion seemed better though, so I already know the answer.

She nodded a bit meekly... I wish she was a bit bolder about it, but this is fine. I gently caressed her head in reply. "Good job~" And a bashful smile came to her face... Such a lovely girl she is~

"Caramel Apples! Get your caramel apples here!" A vendor was shouting... Vhera-chan halted and looked towards it...

"You want some?" I asked...

She stayed still for a while before shaking her head... Aaah, my pocket, don't do this kind of thing to me...

"Well, I do!" So I walked together with her and bought one caramel apple, then gave it a small bite... "Mmmmm... It's too sweet for my taste... I think I won't be able to finish it...

"Say, Vhera-chan, won't you help me?" I gave her my best smile while asking~

"Tha... Thank you..." She meekly grabbed it and started eating the apple... Her face was so joyful~

"You don't need to hold back, alright? It's a festival after all, I can splurge a bit~" I was giggling outside, but internally screaming at how much this festival would eat up of my pocket... It's worth it, it's worth it, it's for Vhera-chan after all...

And like that, we kept on walking around, though with a much cuter and cheerful Vhera-chan by my side~

10. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Walking towards the group of mostly familiar faces, Vandrin, still wearing the white mask, speaks out to them.

"Good morning", he says with a wave with a small hawk on one shoulder, a tiny flame spirit on the other, and a calico cat sitting in his hood.

"Seems your injuries are getting better Mr. Cinis"
    @Naraku @leegood @Arexio @Razogul

11. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "whaaaat~ what about playing hug the priest? It was fun~ but the person said we were doing it wrong and that it was supposed to be a
    (+. +) *pokes*
    (~^o^) "hello~"

12. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ohhh, Fris! You're letting me touch them, Fris? Yay, Fris!"
    \o/
    Phinimimilomimo immediately flew towards the horns and began touching them, feeling their smoothness before rubbing her cheek against one of them. The little fairy then wrapped her arms around it and began sliding down it, (OOC:like a fireman's pole), with her feet softly landing on Rei's soft silver hair. Jumping up and down excitedly, the hyper fairy then flew back up to the top of the other horn and swung around it before flying off into the distance.
    "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Fris!"

Phinimimimlomimo quickly left the area at a faster speed than she usually flew, as she haphazardly changed directions mid-flight whenever something piqued her interest. Eventually, she ended up landing on a flying cat and began riding it through the air - using her [Telekinesis] to control where the flying cat went - and chased after 3 flying monsters (ravens) that were feeding on some food that had been dropped on the ground.

"Hahahahaha, Fris! Now who's the one getting chased, Fris!?! Ahahahaha, Fris!"

The little fairy's body was all abuzz with energy - most likely from the chocolate she'd eaten from the choco berry Rei had given her...
    OOC: Ryul subtly saying he's more interested in Cinis~
    X

Arexio, Zone Q11, A5G_Reaper and 5 others like this.
  13. Razogul

Razogul [Flag Raiser][Rald's and Carm's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Good evening, Ryul. My name is Raz, an adventurer, and Ki cultivator." Raz also formally bows to him.

"A scholar, huh. Scholars are very useful in retaining knowledge and such. They make sure that they keep records of history, technology, culture, etc. Keep at it, it may come in handy in the future." Raz encourages him to stay on the path he has chosen for it may prove fruitful for the future.

"It's quite good that your broken bones are better. Luckily, on our adventure, you didn't have to walk 24/7. Otherwise, the pain would've been too much, I bet. Remember, even though it's not fully healed yet, it must be kept in moderation so you don't break your leg again. Who knows how much worse it could possibly get," he warns Cinis and sees the new person.

"Hello, my name is Raz, and you are?" Raz puts his hand out to shake.

OOC: @Haitaka

14. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hello Ms.May", Van says with a smile that can't actually be seen under his mask.
    "My name is Vandrin", he says shaking Raz's hand, "Its a pleasure to meet you Mr Raz"

Razogul and leegood like this.
  15. Unreachable Hope

Reading List:
    Link
    "And thus, the wo- oh wait, nothing happened."
    "Oh, Vandrin. Indeed, they are, I suppose I could have healed them earlier if I had used money, but I didn't, oh well, anyway, I am better now, so the next quests should be easy enough for me, as for you, how is it going?"
    "Yes yes indeed, thank for the warning, even if it was not needed, it is still great to hear a warning like this. Luckily on my last adventure... two quests before, we had a horse to ride on. So, we did not need to walk endlessly. On top of that, it shortened our time, on a side note, I still have this horse... I should give it a name... and verify its gender as well."

16. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^o^)/ "hey aria, over here~"
    "un It's not good to injure injuries!"
    May shook both their hands at the same time.

(+. +) "then the leg exploded booooooom~!"

Unreachable Hope, Haitaka and Razogul like this.
  17. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Its not been too bad", Vandrin says with a sigh, "Recently I met Smaug, and created six health potions, so fairly good", he says keeping quiet about the sword at his waist.

"I am selling them at 35 Large Copper for adventurers if you are interested", he says patting his bag.
    He shakes May's hand with an awkward smile that no one can see.
    @Razogul @Arexio

18. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    At about the time Vhera-chan was finishing her apple, I heard a call... Turning towards it was... May-chan? I can't really get a day off can I...? *sighs*

I turned to Vhera-chan, "Uhn... A person from work called? Do you mind if I go check?" she shook her head in reply. "Alright then..."

We approached the particularly big group of adventurers slowly... Vhera-chan didn't seem that used to walking on her own two feet, so our pace wasn't very fast... That, and her legs are small of course~

"Is there a problem?" I asked May-chan while tilting my head~

19. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul thought that only being able to crawl for any period of time sounded pretty miserable. He could tell Cinis was trying to put up a strong front as he talked to the others.
    "Good morning." He waved back, recognizing Mr. Vandrin due to the creatures around him. He supposed Mr. Vandrin was most likely wearing the mask to join in on the festival's fun atmosphere and not to hide his identity.
    Ryul shook his head as he never once thought about hugging the intimidating Head Priest Soren.
    Ryul smiled brightly once again as he got another surprising approval for his life choices.

"Thank you, Mr. Raz. I will most definitely do so."
    Ryul contemplated the price as he fiddled with his money pouch.

OOC: @leegood @Unreachable Hope @Razogul @Haitaka

20. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^o^) "nothing~ I just wanted to say hi~ and who's the little cutie?"
    (~^.^) "I'll buy a potion when I make lots of money~"

Haitaka likes this.