Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Event Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^.^) "I'm sure lots of people will need them in the future!"

Haitaka likes this.
  2. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "May is so mean... she wants my leg to explode.", Cinis said on a simple tone as he simply stared at her. Harshly? Not really. It was just... a bit stern, perhaps.
    "You met Smaug?", Cinis was rather surprised, he met a dragon, how... lucky. He would have liked to meet him, it would be risky but worth it.
    "Eh, I am jealous, how did it go with it?", he asked as he was rather curious.

"Potions... well, I have some bad memories with these but I suppose that if I need one, I will call out to you.", Cinis thought about how potions could be used for pretty much anything and awkwardly smiled.
    It was indeed true that he was putting a strong front, however, was it because of his leg? Of course not, it was because of something else which he will have troubles to even mention.

"Anyway, let's shift the subject, talking about the past is always bothersome to me. It often ends up in a fight or something along those lines." , waving his hands, he thought about what subject they could speak about.

WhitesRabbit48, leegood and Haitaka like this.
  3. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    "No need to force yourself if you don't want to", Vandrin said with a laugh, "I wanted to sell them cheaper to adventurers than on the market"
    "I hope not", Vandrin says with a small laugh, "If no one needs them it means they are all healthy, which is a win in my book"
    "Imagine the most intimidating thing you can think of, and turn it up by twenty", Vandrin said with a sigh, "I probably lost a few years of my life in there"

"And that is completely fine, I simply asked that way you could have something on hand if you got injured again"

@Razogul

4. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (@.@) "unnnb~ I meant! Errr, go away pain~" :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

She gave him a light hug to ease the pain.

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh..." Now that's an unusual reason... "Well, thank you I suppose... As for Vhera-chan..." I looked downwards and saw that she was hiding behind me... So even May-chan can be scary for her? Just what did she go through...?

"She's a child from Shiori-chan's orphanage, we're exploring the festival right now~" I said while caressing her hand a bit... Hopefully it soothes her...

Adrian160596 and leegood like this.
  6. Unreachable Hope

Reading List:
    Link
    Cinis actually had trouble trying to think about an intimidating moment of his life. No matter how much he searched into his memory, he could not find any moment he could consider as intimidating, despite that he lived through many conflicts.
    "Hahaha.", in the end, he just laughed.

"Mmm, I see, thank for the concern Vandrin.", rethinking about it, it felt rather strange.
    Cinis just sighed and looked up at the sky when she said this. Could she not admit her faults? Oh well, it just made him chuckle as he muttered while patting her head.

"Such a child."

Adrian160596, Haitaka and leegood like this.
  7. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (o.o) "wahhh I would have hidden behind a rock!"
    (+.+)
    May crouched down to vhera's eye level and held out a tiny candy (~^o^) "hello vhera~ here's a piece of candy to celebrate us meeting~"
    :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:
    (~^.^) "what is this festival about anyway?"

8. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, then let's talk about something else then." Ryul tried to change the conversation, but also failed to come up with a new topic of discussion. He supposed he could let others take the reins.
    Ryul sighed in relief as he once again wished he had more coin.
    Ryul watched on as May went to the side a bit and saw that she was talking to Miss Aria and a little girl hiding behind her.

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing May-chan offer a candy, Vhera-chan slowly moved a bit to the side in order to see May-chan and... Snatched the candy!? She gulped it already!

"V-Vhera-chan! A-at least thank her properly..." Geez, she shouldn't take candies from strangers, what if it was poisoned...?

"Thank... You..." She said in a low tone while munching on the candy... "Tasty..." Haa... I'll need to talk to her about it later... At least she enjoyed it...

10. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^.^) may continued communicating with the child
    (~^.^)/ "if you chew and eat it that fast, it won't be tasty! You need to chew slowly to taste the sweetness and tastiness of the candy~"

11. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Its not a problem", Vandrin says with a small chuckle
    "I wanted to, but we all have jobs and I had to do mine", he says humbly.
    "Well, I will let all of you enjoy the festival, I must be on my way", he says waving at all of them while walking away.

@Razogul

Unreachable Hope likes this.
  12. Unreachable Hope

Reading List:
    Link
    "It's a festival in the glory of Lord Ralditorias, a god, do you know him?"
    "Mmmmmmmm... it seems that we are both no good at communication.", he sarcastically exclaimed as he realized that both of them were silent, they could not find a topic.
    When he saw Aria being so panicked, Cinis needed to restrain himself from laughing as it was quite a comedic moment.
    "Pfft."
    "Alright, hopefully, see you later."

13. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Eventually running out of Mana from using her [Telekinesis] to control where the flying cat went, Phinimimilomimo closed her eyes and fell asleep, not paying attention to where the flying cat was going. After a few minutes, the flying cat turned on its side to perform and aerial manoeuvre in order to continue chasing after the ravens. As this happened, due to the little fairy not holding on anymore, Phinimimilomimo fell off the flying cat and landed on Vhera's head.

Having landed as hard as a fairy falling from the sky at speed could, Phinimimilomimo was jolted awake - but feeling confused and disoriented.

"Hmm...Fris...Where....am...I...Fris...?"

The concussed fairy then fainted, from the dizziness, on top of Vhera's head.
    @w@

X

Zone Q11, A5G_Reaper and Adrian160596 like this.
  14. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "what floods do you guys like~?"
    (>^o^)/ "bye~
    (~^o^) "not really, but festivals are really funanyway~"

OOC *sends spiritual likes*

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there are more pressing matters than the fact she ate the candy quickly... Vhera-chan seemed to nod at May-chan's words though...
    And then she hid again... I looked at the direction of the laugh and saw Cinis-san... As wounded as always it seems... And why is he laughing!? He better not be laughing at Vhera-chan!

Ah, no, no good no good... Deep breaths, deep breaths... Fuu... Alright... "Vhera-chan, that one over there is Cinis-san... He is not a bad guy, but be careful with ikemen like him" she didn't seem to understand the word, but I can explain it to her later, "they try fooling you with their looks to do bad things, so take care around them, alright?" Ah, I scared her more... Damn. "Uhn... But Cinis-san is an exception, you can be safe around him... Just be careful with others like that, okay?" I patted her head a bit to calm her down.
    "Aaaah!" Both me and Vhera-chan shouted, as something fell on top of her head as soon as I stopped patting her! It's not bird poop is it!? Please tell me it's not bird poop and...

"Phini-chan!?" Di-did she just faint on top of... Ugh ah... I took her in my hands and showed her to Vhera-chan that was trembling in fear... "Uhn... Vhera-chan, this is Phini-chan, she is a fairy, she is sleeping right now, but she is pretty active usually... Uhn... She is a good girl, I swear! >.<" Vhera-chan seemed to be very conflicted between curiosity and scare from Phini-chan suddenly dropping on top of her head...

16. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    "Goodbye Mr. Vandrin. Enjoy your time at the festival." He still did not mention the mask. He also thought it was strange no one else in the group did either. Oh well.
    Ryul became a little embarrassed as Cinis pointed out the obvious.

He did not get the chance to remain so for too long before being saved from the awkward silence by May. However, it was a rather strange question she asked.

"What kind of...floods? Do I like..?"

Ryul was baffled as more silence overtook him as he didn't how to answer this question.

17. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Chip woke up to the sound of cheering and dancing. Curious, she walked out the door, careful to avoid being stepped on. Not being able to see still, she flew up and perched on top of one of the locals to see duels, worshipping, and fun snacks!

“Chirp~” She cried out in enthusiasm as she started flying around in search of something to do.

18. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    May giggles at their surprised faces, and pokes phi (@Nahrenne)"she won't bite you if your a good gorl~ are you a good girl~?"
    :blobxd:
    "I meant food~"

19. Unreachable Hope

Reading List:
    Link
    "Well. I suppose that as long as it's fun, everything is good."
    "What is an Ikemen...", he couldn't help but ask this as he tried to guess what she meant. About what she said, it seemed that they had good and bad sides. And since she said he was an exception, he still didn't know but he could come up with a conclusion.

'So, I am an ikemen without their flaws? Even if I don't know what is it... It can be taken as a compliment.', he nodded to himself before sitting on the ground at a certain distance of Vhera, in front of her, he just smiled and nothing else.

"I didn't know you were thinking that of me...thank you." , a small smug appeared on his face, he seemed to feel a bit better.
    Cinis laughed. Contrary to his comrade, the adventurers didn't feel any ounce of embarrassment.

"Mmmm... I will consider that she meant flow or river... "
    "Oh, meat freshly hunted and roasted about a campfire, that's also basically what I eat everyday."

Nahrenne likes this.
  20. Arexio

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul saw a fairy flying out of nowhere and landing onto the little girl's head, surprising both her and Miss Aria. He hoped they were both okay.

He quickly followed up after May's clarification, "Ah, food? That makes more sense."

"Hmm. What do I like? Well, the foods I like the most are but a dream for me now." He reminisced about the fine cuisine he was able to enjoy back when he served his former lord.

"I am not too picky." At least he wasn't anymore. He couldn't afford to be with his current situation being a poor adventurer and all.