Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Event Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Phinimimilomimo woke up from the poking, stood up while shaking her head, and flew out of Aria's hand.

"Hmm, Fris? How did I end up here, Fris?"

Looking around and wondering where Rei, the Oni had gone, the little fairy noticed Aria and May standing there, along with a cute girl with blue hair and fish ears hiding looking terrified. Having her curiosity piqued, the little fairy tilted her head as she stared at the girl of an unknown race.

"Hmm, Fris?" She flew over to face the little girl, "What are you, Fris?"

The little fairy was almost touching the girl's nose as she tried staring into her eyes, waiting for an answer.

X

Adrian160596 likes this.
  2. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^.^) "woah~ that sounds nice~"
    :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    "I like all tasty foods~" she drooled a bit thinking of festive meals.
    (~^.^) "she's a short hooman~"

Nahrenne likes this.
  3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Vhera-chan started shivering more! I hugged her before glaring daggers at May-chan... "Don't go lying to her like that! Phini-chan doesn't bite!" Then I turned to Vhera-chan and started caressing her head... "It's okay, it's okay, nobody will try biting you..."
    "Uhn..." That's... Troublesome to explain right in front of the person in question... "You can say it's a characteristic most elves share I suppose~" Let's just dodge the question for now~
    Ah, Vhera-chan got startled... "It's okay, she won't bite you, I promise..." I caressed her hair as gently as I could... Her breathing started calming down a bit... I'm glad... "Why don't you try answering her? Phini-chan is a friendly girl..."

It took her a small while, but she ended up letting out a single word in a low tone. "Mermaid." Then she really is one... Why so far from the sea though...? Is it related to what is happening in Agral? No, that is too recent... They wouldn't be able to have left her here after evacuating Atlatas... Vhera-chan... Just what happened to you...?

I kept caressing her hair slowly... It will be alright, don't worry...

4. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    After flying around for a bit snacking on any leftovers people had left behind, Chip spotted someone she knew, her receptionist! She never did catch his name, but it's fine since she'll learn it in due time. Flittering over to him, she chirped softly before settling in on his head to gather his attention. After which she started swishing her tail around, hoping to tickle his ears.

5. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    Ryul smiled and patted her head as he thought that was a very May-like answer.

Ryul managed to overhear a bit of the conversation between Cinis and Miss Aria. He wondered if that makes him an 'ikeman' as well.

Ryul briefly touched his pointy ears, thinking maybe it has something to do with them. He was not certain though.

6. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsad: "I'm sorry little one~ I meant that she's very nice and cute~ just be gentle to her okay?"

:aww: "a mermaid? That's so cool~! What foods do you like to eat~?"
    :hmm:
    May patted her ears too "am I an ikemen too~?"

7. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    "A mermaid, Fris? What's a mermaid, Fris? Does it have something to do with your hair and ears, Fris?"

Phinimimilomimo flew over to Vhera's left ear and touched it lightly with her tiny fingers.
    'o'
    "They look so cute, Fris!"

The little fairy then flew back to face Vhera, a little further away this time, before smiling cheerfully. Looking at the mermaid as a whole, Phinimimilomimo was reminded of fish for some reason, and - with her Mana somewhat recovered - cast an [Illusion] of 3 multi-coloured fish swimming around the girl.

X

Adrian160596 likes this.
  8. Adrian160596

Adrian160596 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing the noise and bustle coming from the street, Alexander stands up, grab his equipment and starts running worrying if it was an attack. He had spent more than week inside the inn writing his journal, practicing his craft and trying to understand the next Spell in his family's book.

As soon as he exited the inn he realized that his worries were for nothing. It was a festival, a religious one apparently. He felt kind of silly going out armed, but thinking that it was too much hassle going back to store it he decide to think of it as some weight training while walking around.

I don't have much money left but might as well try some of the stalls thought while he started walking.

Nahrenne likes this.
  9. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    Arawn was finding great fun in the festival. Having been raised in a small village, the largest festival Arawn had ever seen was the yearly Harvest Festival, which was incomparable in size and festivity to the current one. He flitted from one stall to the next, inhaling large quantities of food and storing extra into his pockets and arms.

Having run out of space to keep his treats, Arawn stepped away from the hustle and bustle of the festival to take a short break. To his surprise, Arawn saw a few familiar faces, as well as a few new ones.

"Hey, Ryul~!" he called out as he began to jog over in his direction, trailing snacks behind him.

OOC: @Arexio

10. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Indeed, would you like to try out at a later date?", Cinis as he felt a bit eager to hunt and eat some meat.
    "I see... well, I suppose I can ask this to you later when you have more time.", Cinis said as he looked at Aria then at Vhera with a smile, he thought that she did not have much time.
    The half-elf patted his shoulder and then said.
    "Well, we will know that later I suppose."
    "Oh, is that a friend of yours? Nice to meet you, my name is Cinis, another adventurer."

11. Ejsarv

Ejsarv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Buying himself 5 small bags of candy, Finn put them inside of his bag and walked away from the festival.

12. jbturkle

jbturkle Fruit

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hello! I'm Arawn! Nice to meet you!" Arawn replied energetically, completely caught up in the festival. "Do you want snacks?" he asked, presenting an armful of food to Cinis.

13. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    "Chirp~?" Noticing that the receptionist wasn't responding, Chip flew over to some people who were having an interesting conversation. Of course, flying takes up energy, so she settled on a woman's head to listen in more closely.

Nahrenne and Unreachable Hope like this.
  14. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Foods...? Algae and... Sweets..." Vhera-chan slowly said... I giggled to myself... She spoke so much today already... Glad she is opening up a bit~
    Vhera-chan shook her head before replying... "Tail..." Uhn... Vhera-chan? Your tail isn't visible right now because they're hidden in leg form...

Phini-chan started making a small show with illusions though, Vhera-chan seemed entranced by it and and and... And she started crying!? "Vhe-Vhera-chan!? Wha-what happened!?" What do I do what do I do? I tried hugging her a bit tighter, but she wasn't stopping... Aaaaaaah...

"Fish... Friends... Miss..." Eh? She misses her friends? From the sea...? How do I... What do I say to that!?

15. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Do you want the most impractical weapon design? I present you the multi-purpose weapon made for Lord Ralditorias. I call it 'The Multi-Purpose Weapon'. You can use it as a sword or an ax thanks to the cross handle but it extremely heavy and the lance part of the weapon will limit the angle where you can swing it. If you want to use it as a lance, you can probably only charge with it. Whatever fancy polearm techniques you want to do, it's just too impractical to do them. You can use it as scythe but it's so heavy and unbalanced that you will probably damage yourself with the lance part. As warhammer is probably the most optimal way to do damage with it but you will probably stab yourself in the back with the sword part to do a proper swing. The shield part is probably the safest part but you mind as well pick a normal shield at this point." Sol showed his design to the priests.
    [​IMG]

Zone Q11 and A5G_Reaper like this.
  16. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Feeling something landing on his head, he clearly knew that it was harmless and poked it, it was slightly... fluffy. This sound, it was probably a blue creature named Chip, one that had a identity complex.
    Then a bit after she left. He thought that it was quite quick as he took a cigar and lighted it, beginning to smoke as he basically aimlessly walked, at the moment, Gaap was just waiting for something to happen, it was obvious, but at the very least, he wished to see how it will start.

"Aaaah, it spoils the mood and hard to get involved into the festival this way..."

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    Nahrenne likes this.
  17. Arexio

Arexio Blob Fanatic | AG Player

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hey..Arawn.."Ryul said weakly as he recalled that one night in the tavern, still a bit embarrassed about it all.

"Yes, this is my good friend Arawn." Ryul needed to get a hold of himself. He was still in the presence of others.

Ryul wished Arawn would offer him some snacks as well but said nothing as the two talked some more...

Nahrenne and Unreachable Hope like this.
  18. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (~^.^)/ "sure! Fresh food is the best~"
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    May munched on a tiny snack she had while watching them.
    (+. +) *huggles*
    :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:
    (~^o^) "is algae that green stuff that grows on water? I saw a small pond with lots of it on the top!"

19. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "By my hope... you are rather energetic, perhaps a bit too much for me... pleased to meet you though.", Cinis said as he rubbed his forehead and then looked at the snacks.

"I guess... one wouldn't hurt, mind giving me one please?"
    "Mmmm... is it me or you seem to be a bit paler than earlier?", Cinis asked as he looked at Ryul whose attitude became odd.

20. Nahrenne

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ehhh, Fris!?!"

Seeing the girl crying in front of her, Phinimimilomimo changed the [Illusion] to a flower that grew bigger and bigger, before exploding into lots of flowers that then grew bigger and bigger, that then exploded into more flowers that grew bigger and bigger. A colourful display of flowers - like fireworks - that never stopped appearing, then bursting into many colours, before fizzling out and repeating the process over and over again.

"Don't cry, little mermaid, Fris. You're not alone here, Fris. Look at these pretty flowers, Fris!"

The little fairy then flew amongst the 'flowers' and performed some aerial acrobatics.

X