Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild: Frontier (Task Board/Report Counter)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by BB_Tensei, Sep 19, 2021.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Today Elytra told me to do some weird thing... Helping out with construction? How can I even do that?

"You don't need to participate directly on the construction, just helping out in the area is enough. Today we'll help the cooks actually." Elytra explained, but...

'I can't cook though?' How am I supposed to help there...?

"Well, you liked the meat you ate yesterday, didn't you?" I definitely did... "You'd like to eat more like that, wouldn't you?" I definitely do... "Then you gotta learn how to cook! Eating out is expensive! Gotta work hard to cook your own meals!" Don't shout, Elytra...

'So I'm just gonna be learning? Not helping...?' I asked her.

"You can do both together, silly! More helping hands on cooking are always welcome, and you can learn what to do as you do it!" Please stop with the shouting... It hurts...

'Okay... I'll go, I'll go...' I told her, and then went off. It wasn't too far, so we soon reached the place where there were people cooking which had... A lot of people moving back and forth.

A person wearing white seemed to notice me, and for some reason they looked angry, "Who let a child in here!? Where are this kid's parents!? Take her away!" Don't shout... Don't hurt... There are no parents... I wanna help... "Shoo shoo! There's much work to be done! Don't bother us!" Stop...

"Ellya... Just show him that you're here to help." Elytra told me... Okay, I'll show him.

There was some food near a fire, and some food far from a fire... I didn't want to get near the fire, so I pointed towards the other one, then to me, then back to the food.

The person in white seemed angrier though, "Gods damn it, it's a beggar! Get her out of here already!" Don't be this loud... Mom was loud... Dad was loud... They were... They were...

"Ellya!" Aaaaaah! Don't go on my ear like that, Elytra... "You want to work! Work! Not beg, work!" Okay, okay! I got it! Now stop shouting!

Some other people were looking at me, they were scary, they seemed to be pitying me... They seemed to want to get rid of me... I don't like that gaze, that gaze hurts, "Ellya!" I got it! I got it Elytra, so please don't shout like that...

I pointed towards the green food far from the fire again, then to me... Then to my mouth, then made a cross with my arms. I pointed to the food again.

A different person that wasn't shouting at me came closer and said, "Chef, I think she wants to help..." Yes! I want to help!

The shouting person seemed to be annoyed though, "Help? Eh? Oh well, you tutor her then, I have too much work to do. Now stop staring and get back to moving, everyone! We have mouths to feed here!" He is gone... The shouting is gone... I like the shouting being gone... It's nice to not hear shouts...

The woman that intervened crouched near me and said, "Then it's you and me, girlie. I'm Marie, what's your name?"

... I pointed to the food again... Then to me... Then to her.

She seemed a bit troubled, but then she gave me a gentle smile and patted my head, "Alright, then. Let's get to work." She then guided me towards the food.

After that, Marie picked up a big knife, and a smaller one, she gave me the smaller one, and started cutting some of the green food and asked me to do the same... It was hard, and it took a while, but it was nice to get it done. She also kept talking to me about how the frontier was nice, and how they were happy to help the people working to rebuild the town... She was kind, I liked her.

We kept on cutting a lot and a lot of things... Some other people kept coming near us and getting the things we cut and moving it closer to the fire... It was nice that Marie was far from the fire. I didn't want to grow closer to it.

After some time there, we seemed to be done, and, while patting my head, Marie said, "Great work, girlie. Thank you very much for the help."

She really was pretty nice... I gave her my best smile, then turned around to leave, but then she shouted, "Wait!" Why shout...? It hurts when you shout...

I turned around towards her, but she wasn't looking at me anymore. Instead she was running around the place eagerly, getting some food... Then she gave some to me, "Here, for you." She said.

It looked... Yummy. It looked very yummy.

"Thank her for it, Ellya." Elytra told me. I nodded, gave Marie a big big smile, and hugged her too. It was a bit hard while still holding the food, but I didn't drop it. I was not going to drop yummy food.

Marie ruffled my hair and said, "Glad you liked it. Enjoy it to your heart's content."

I smiled at her again, turned around, and left.

Siostar likes this.
  2. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Fencing with @Quaesitor - got cut short by monsters again
    Bartending
    Ore Cliffs
    As the saying went, third time's the charm.

---Whoever invented that saying ought to be shot.

"Hup! Hup! Hup!"

The running Ella rolled behind a boulder, took out an old chime and shook it a few times.

*Ding ding ding*

Nothing happened.

This lack of punctuality will get people killed, Mother!

Shrugging, Ella was about to try again when her scalp tingled, and she rolled away just as a bolt of thunder cleaved the boulder in twain.

Mother! That wasn't what I prayed for!

Sorry...wrong button. By the way, you won't be able to use that chime for the next five days.

...Hah?

Your older sister's revamping the chime system, so it won't have an effect during this. Ah, since the chime won't work, I won't be able to respond to you either, so take care~

What am I supposed to do then?!

Err, I'm sure you'll be able to figure that out---yes, I'll have pepperoni and extra cheese on that pizza, thank you---but yes! I have nothing but full confidence in your abilities. Now, bye bye!

Silently staring at her pursuers who had stopped in shock, Ella swore and continued running.

"I'm not accepting any solicitations, reserved or otherwise! So stop chasing me!"
    ---
    Near the Ore Cliffs
    Similar to two days before, Edea had once again decided to spar with Lothar - to hone her mind, swordplay, and test out some new spells she came up with. Compared to fighting monsters or bandits, certainly far less dangerous, and it's not like she is aware of anyone else similarly skilled with the blade in this frontier.

As people should not be chased by monsters every second day, and even if they were they'd still want to help, they picked the same spot as last time for the spar. Though this time, only after finishing most of their tasks for the day, arriving in darkness. Well, this would only serve as another interesting factor to the spar.

"I'll be trying out something new this time," Edea informs Lothar as she uses her spell "Arena of the Mind", creating a faintly glowing magical circle on the ground around her before calming and cleansing her mind with "The Unknown Within". Distractions fade, leaving her with a seemingly crystal clear mind, focusing singularly on the spar.

Out of politeness, she then informs Lothar of her spell's effects. "This magical circle strengthens those inside based on their will, and I've just cast a spell that clears my mind of distractions. Well then, ready for the spar?"

But wait a second, she seemed to hear the faint noise of armor in the distance? Getting closer?
    ---
    Much to his surprise, Edea had approached him again to fence- apparently, in this backwater few people knew how to fence well. Probably not that little people, but he supposed it was easier to approach someone you already knew.

Thus, here he was, looking curiously upon the spells she was weaving.

Fzzz

He blinked as a sudden blurriness overcame his eyes while he watched her cast.

He must have been more tired than expected from all the fighting he was doing recently. Well, at least it would be a good warmup for when he decided to go after those damned brigands...

Refocusing his attention to the spar at hand, he nodded along.

"Indeed, shall..."

Lothar's voice suddenly trailed off, any words shrivelling up in his throat like leaves in the wind as he turned to the distance, his eyes open wide.

"We...."

A sickening familiarity crashed into his stomach lining like an anvil as his pupils threatened to burst out of his eye sockets.

"...damn..."

That fucking clanking of plate and mail.

"...that DAUGHTER OF A BLEEDIN' MANTART!"
    ---
    As it happened, it was indeed, Ella being chased by a group of monsters...for the third time!

The young lady spotted both of them out of the corner of her eye, and waved casually as her running path took her towards their direction. As she got closer, faint shouting could be heard.

"--ey! Fancy running into you two again now, eh? What a coincidence! Nice weather we're having, yeah?"

Said Ella with all the nonchalance in the world, as if she wasn't in the midst of bringing a whole bunch of mobs towards them deliberately. She even had the cheek to laugh, as if it was none of her business.

And behind her? Eight legged fiends each the size of a puppy, mandibles snapping and voracious hissing, grouping like a black, furry carpet.

Yep.

It was a nice compact swarm of spiders.
    ---
    Even though she should have been surprised, Edea was nothing but. Same person, same situation. Oh, no - time of day and monsters were different. What was this girl doing, getting chased by monsters so often? Not to mention that it was spiders this time. Where did she even find them? Maybe there is some sort of cave or holes nearby these spiders live in?

Still, these spiders should not prove too much of a threat. After all, humans with weapons have a natural range advantage over animals and beasts.

So Edea simply calls out: "Come over here, the circle strengthens anyone inside," before readying herself for the spiders. She would have preferred a spar, but this would do as well.
    ---
    Beside Edea, Lothar's face was buried into his hands as he suppressed an internal scream. Unfortunately, he was unable to suppress his actual scream.

"COINCIDENCE, HUH! NICE WEATHER, HUH? VERY FUNNY, YES?! HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?! THREE DAYS IN A BLEEDIN' ROW!"

After yelling more incomprehensible curses, screams, and what sounded suspiciously similar to Gaellic insults against all motherkind but-absolutely-was-not, Lothar finally lifted his head from his hands.

Slowly. Methodically. Like a demon drifting in holy water, or a lethargic vampire hung-over from troll's blood.

As for the reasons for such unusual comparisons, there was little much else that could be used to describe the unholy and almost heretical mix of beet-red and pale-white that was his face, which clashed like fire floating on ice.

"I'm. Going. To. Bloody. Murder. You."
    ---
    Daily Checklist
    Cleaning of Guild Hall
    Help with Construction
    Mining!
    Tincture Boiling Sold a batch of two-dozen.
    Fencing! Fucking Spiders. Lost my mood.
    Bartending Unexpected job hire, but I don't mind. Thanks, Wilheim. Free drinks are shit, though...also took away too much time for me to go and set up my weapon maintenance stall, but this is pretty relaxing, so I don't mind.
    ---

Naraku and Siostar like this.
  3. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Day 3 Points Tally:

Some of you went over the maximum for the rank, thus your point gain was limited to that rank's maximum

@Fossil +19 total 49 Assisting @Naraku (1 day) Fit
    @Haxagen +24 total 77 GP Fit
    @Cyjuga +28 total 85 GP Fit
    @Siostar +7 total 33 GP
    @Naraku +28 total 71 GP Assisted by @Fossil (1 day) Fit
    @Quaesitor +18 total 42 GP Assisted by @Way (1 day) Fit
    @AliceShiki +3 total 9 GP
    @Way +30 total 94 GP Assisting @Quaesitor (1 day), Is Bartending (1 shift) Fit
    @Little Evil +0 total 21 GP
    @UndyingSLIME10295 +0 total 23 GP
    @Silver Snake +0 total 11 GP

Housing tally update:

@Cyjuga 4/30 days
    @Siostar 4/30 days
    @Way 4/30 days
    @Naraku 3/30 days
    @Little Evil 2/30 days
    @Quaesitor 3/30 days

Day 4 has started.

There will be an event announcement instead of a tally for Day 5. The event is going to replace dailies until Sunday, and have its own goals to meet and rewards. Rewards will resume daily after the event, including today's rewards.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    Quaesitor likes this.
  4. Cyjuga

Cyjuga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

E-Rank Tasks (Gather Fruits, Gather Ore, Construction Work Assistance):
    Today Omnia didn't want to do much. So for today he only took three E-Rank tasks. The same tasks as always. So starting the day with helping out at the construction site he flew towards it. His job today was to help them dig out some space big enough for a basement. So taking a shovel, since he didn't want to dirty his claws, he started to dig a big hole. Finished with the task his job was already done, so he started to head to his next task. Which was fruit gathering. So flying towards the plains he looks out for bushes with many fruits on them. It didn't take him to long until he found a big bush. Flying towards it, he could already smell them. Arriving at the bush he started to pick them and placed them in his inventory. Today he found some delicious fruits. Finished with this he flew off towards the cliff for his last task for today. He looked around in search for a shiny rock. After looking for some while he found a shiny rock and grabbed it with his claws. Flying up in the air he dropped the stone when he was a few meters above ground. Normal ores came out. He picked them up and flew back towards the town to report his tasks.

5. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    From this day on, Ylae gave up on any tasks that may be remotely dangerous. Especially the gathering of ores, she did not want to meet bandits once again. The third time would surely be her downfall. To top it off, her whole body was sore and her wounds were far from being healed too. Either way, her knowledge of combat was non-existent, therefore she should avoid fighting if she could.
    Although, her biggest spoils came from such combats… thus, perhaps when she direly needs funds, there shall be no choice but to struggle for it, to waste blood, tears and sweat. A sigh escaped her mouth as, after going out buying stuff, she headed towards the South in order to gather firewood and pick up more herbs she needed to make the medicinal salves.

Applying some salve to suppress pain on her wounds, she thought about what to accomplish in the long-term: obtaining a plot of land and living peacefully? That sounded like an idea, nonetheless, it would not solve her fundamental issue. What if the catastrophe of her village occurs in this town as well? Certainly, that possibility cannot be ignored. Will she be able to run away? Likely not. Therefore, she needed to seek for information, but there was neither clue or ideas about where to start.

‘...I am quite stupid.’
    There was indeed a clue, the streaks of runes that appear on her body when her Ascendancy is active. Perhaps she could only think about it then, since her own situation was finally stable. Or her sight got used to it. Just as someone would not be shocked at seeing their skins, there was no surprise from seeing the streaks of runes. The need to survive in the wild likely forced to adapt it more quickly.

‘Anyhow! I don’t know any mage, so that is still impossible!’
    Not yet that is.

When her mind stopped going forth and back, she stretched and finally headed to the South to gather the firewood. Nothing was much different from usual, first she picked up the herbs, tasted them and suffering from it. Most of the herbs she encountered were one she was familiar with it, or at least had read about it, and had most likely tasted back home. So far, none of them were completely foreign to her. Though, she could never remember the map and would often missname those herbs, making up names to remember them. It happened at least once every three days.

As soon as Ylae finished picking herbs for her tasks, she started getting firewood, finding enough every now and then. Nothing happened, it was strangely peaceful, even unsettling. It was way too silent for her to feel comfortable. Shivers ran down her spine and resolved herself to leave as quickly as possible and deliver the firewood to the guild. It felt heavier than usual, likely because of the pain. The soreness worsened.

Panting, she delivered the firewood to the guild and wiped off her sweat from her forehead. Definitively, it was time for a break. The issue was what to do during the break? Aside from drinking, eating and bathing. Perhaps she should try visiting the town? Rubbing her chin, Ylae remembered she saw a map of the town and decided to look around the guild. Funnily enough, she found it rather easily. It was on a desk, Central Basin, East District, South Quarter and Mistmile… At some point, she will have explore Bog Basin Town and learn of some nice spots. There may be some nice shops, nice drinks or simply nothing but dirty lodgings. If she wished to seek for a mage, that was also a pretty good idea.

‘Too tired for that though, let’s do that another day.’
    Unless she delays it again and again and again, which would not be too surprising considering her personality. If only she could meet a mage masquerading as an adventurer or an adventurer masquerading as a mage. The former would be preferable but the latter was better than nothing. After thinking about it, she headed towards the Construction Site,

“Do you mind carrying more material today?”
    “No no, sure, do charge me more, just pay me a drink at some point.”
    “Eh, that’s fair.”
    While that was a simple request, it was not a simple matter. Ylae was already carrying about twice more what a normal worker would carry,, but now, it was even heavier. Nonetheless, the crux of her job did not change, she continued to carry materials from the reserve to the construction site, letting the unskilled workers finish their construction.

As usual, when she was done carrying materials, the kitchen was borrowed in order to make medicinal salves. Like the previous one, she had to make 20 of them. This time however, Ylae would add some ingredients she bought this morning. She was not sure which one to use, beeswax, alcohol or oil? Since she has to go back to the inn and sleep, she opted to use beeswax, it was not that much different from how she accomplished it yesterday.
    Thus, with 20 medicinal salves, she returned to the guild but once she entered, she could not help but sneeze. It was a bit dirty-- and there was some dust. She let out a sigh and decided to clean a bit after handing out the medicinal salves, that’ll make some more money.

First, she dusted everything, that was what she despised the most. As for stains? It’s easier to scrub them once the dust is gone, plus going around the guild hall will allow her to notice them more easily. With this, she should be able to selectively scrub and clean the most important before attempting to remove stains you cannot see unless your eyes get close to it.

It was rather late, so there was nobody around to speak to, unfortunately. Cleaning without speaking was a real chore. At the very least, it was better than gathering ore and possibly run into bandits or any kind of monsters. Nonetheless, she could not use this task to replace ores daily. Sweeping the floor every day was a waste of time according to her, it would be better to do it every three days or so…

“Mmm. Tomorrow, I could gather fruits and reduce my food expenses at the same time…”

6. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    While she may be tired and exhausted from the spider-scuffle the last day, Edea still forces herself to get up early in the morning. After all, she still has to earn a living, and being allowed to build her own house requires 30 consecutive days of helping in construction. If she wants to get that done anytime soon, she will have to force herself to work even on days like this.

After getting dressed and simply tying her hair together, Edea has a simple dinner before leaving for the construction work. Today is mostly spent on her working on roofs, though her 'Arena of the Mind' spell seems some creative use in helping the workers transport some heavier materials. It may also have sparked some silly competitions between the workers while Edea wasn't looking. Her stony demeanor usually prevents such shenanigans from happening within her sight.

After climbing around roofs for the larger part of the morning, Edea proceeds to work in the stables again during the afternoon. Having already established a well-working schedule and rhythm for herself, she proceeds to easily take care of the horses. The only problem that happens is when three horses arrive at once, each of them urgently having to get cleaned as prepared for departure.

But even that is simply a matter of gritting her teeth and working hard, though some small delay for the third rider is inevitable.

7. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xuelin started her morning by the construction site and it didn't go well. Don't get it wrong, the girl didn't make a mistake or something like that, just that an old woman was complaining about her being noisy the whole time she was there.
    Xuelin couldn't understand why that woman was complaining, she lived three house distance away from her work area, not to talk about the noise that old housewife was yelling about, Xuelin didn't even lift a hammer today! For you see, she was repairing a hole on a straw roof, which had only required her to tie new grass for the missing places on the rooftop.

Anyway, Xuelin didn't want to waste her breath on that person, if they like to yell, they can keep going until her mouth runs dry! Fortunately, it didn't took long before that woman grumbled angrily on her way home.
    The girl quicken her speed, it was best to finish before they come back. Sharp hay pricked on her fingers as she ties the hay to the roof beam, she repeated this action fifteen times and did the same to other houses.

At last, Xuelin decided to day off for the rest of this day, sometimes a girl need her rest.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  8. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    {{ Event time, folks. Tallying on dailies is suspended until after the event ends. Tasks in this event will be scored separately and in addition to last day's tally. Event effectively starts 2 hours from now. }}

EMERGENCY QUEST

We have caught news of an ambush prepared for a trade caravan arriving from Hillsmerch. The ambush is expected to happen alongside the road within Mias Forest to the east. For those informed the Adventurer's Guild requires:
    1. To Spread the word among combat-capable adventurers.
    2. For all combat capable E-rankers to join the emergency quest.
    3. For all non-combat personnel to evaluate the state of the town, and discretely help with defense measures, coordinating with the local militia.
    4. For all adventurers proficient in healing arts to report to the guild building and start preparations for treating wounded.
    5. After the ambush has been dealt with, we additionally require two volunteers to scout out for other potential dangers in the surroundings and provide an accurate report, based on landmarks. Volunteers should personally report to the tavern, where a guild representative will select the scouting pair.
    Due to the nature of this branch's structure, combatants are required to vote for a single leader. The leader's responsibility will be to secure the caravan, then escort them to the town's interior. Additional responsibilities include assigning personnel to monitor the ambush group while undetected, and provide detailed information on them to the leader, then the guild, as well as providing aid on site in case of any damages sustained by the merchants. An optional goal is to eliminate what we believe is a large group of bandits, however taking such action recklessly is discouraged, and may result in a poor evaluation.

{{ Rules for this event are as follows:
    • This event will be played out in the Freeform Role-playing thread over the course of the next 72 hours.
    • The event will be scored based on individual and group actions IC in the thread, and will not require separate reports
    • The final evaluation score will be shared among members doing specific tasks, as listed above. The final evaluation score will serve as a multiplier to all adventurers' total GP, so long as they have participated in daily tasks this week.
    The leader role must be voted among active RP members, and will have the limited GM privilege to decide how many and what enemies encountered, and control the actions of the caravan merchants and related NPCs. When characters have reached the caravan, the leader should roll a 1d10. This will determine whether the caravan has already been ransacked with few survivors (a result of 1), currently ambushed (2-3), about to be attacked (4-5), or safe and waiting to be informed of the escort (6+).

I recommend voting in OOC, however if enough people are interested, an IC vote can take place. }}

Naraku, Siostar and Way like this.
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    It was noisy... Why? Why are you knocking on the door? I want to sleep...

"What are you still doing there!?" A woman shouted as she forced the door open... It hurt... Please leave, I'm tired... "Get up! We need to leave this place!" What!? Why!? No, let me sleep...

She held my wrist and forcefully pulled me out of my bed, then dragged me out of the room.

"What the hell is this woman doing!? You didn't recover from your cold yet! You need sleep, not to run around right now!" Elytra... Don't shout... It hurts more than usual... "Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to, Ellya." It felt warm, Elytra's hug felt warm... But leaving the bed felt cold, I didn't want to leave, but the woman kept on dragging me...

'Why can't she let me sleep...?' I asked Elytra.

"I'm hearing some of the citizens talk about bandits, but it's kinda confusing. Some people are saying we should run, others that the bandits are going to attack some caravan and we have nothing to worry about, and some people talking about how we're all doomed... Seems like there is a lot of confusion right now. Maybe the innkeeper is confused too, so she thought she'd need to bring you to a safer place." Elytra explained... That was confusing alright.

'So, are we in trouble?' I asked her.

I felt Elytra's hug becoming warmer, "No... I'll protect you, I promise you, Ellya. No matter what, you'll not be in trouble." I see... I'm safe with Elytra after all... Elytra's hug is warm, Elytra's hug is safe... I'm sleepy... Where are we going anyways? "Considering the direction she is going to, and how worried she seems to be... Probably the church." The church!? "It's alright, it's alright... Nothing bad will happen, it's alright." B-b-b-but, "Ellya, it's okay... Don't worry... I'm right here..." Bu-but th-th-the-

"Priestess, we need shelter!" The inkeeper shouted as she opened the church's door loudly... Please stop making so much noise... It really hurts...

The priestess sighed, "Not again..." then moved closer to us two, "Listen, the town is safe. The bandits are not going to attack us, they're going to attack a nearby caravan. You're safe, so please don't come here and try seeking shelter, go back to your homes and stay there, it will be better for you."

So we are safe...? "Yeah, we're safe Ellya, you can trust her." Elytra told me.

"B-but I heard the bandits were coming! That we were all doomed!" Please don't shout anymore... I can't handle this anymore...

I felt dizzy, it was hard to stay up... I don't wanna stay up... I wanna sleep... I fell. Sorta. The innkeeper was still holding my hand, but I wasn't standing anymore...

"What's happening to her!?" The priestess shouted... Don't shout anymore, please... She put her hand on my forehead, "She's burning with a fever! Why did you bring a sick girl outside when she needs rest!?" Don't... Shout...

"I-I-I-I was just-" The innkeeper was also shouting... It was getting dark...

"Ellya, I'll always protect you. I promise." Thanks, Elytra... I'm just a bit... Sleepy...

------------------

It was hot... And bright... And red... Ah, there were mom and dad... I missed you... I wanna hug you...

I can't move. Why can't I move? Mom? Dad? Let me get closer... Hey... Don't... It's scary...

"Disgusting." I heard a familiar voice. I didn't quite remember whose, but it was comforting... I looked towards it, but it was blurry, what was there?

Red... There was a lot of red... Lots of hot... Very very hot... I don't like this hot...

Mom, dad... I really don't like this hot... I don't like it when you two are red too... I like it more when you are white... Get up... Don't stay down... Please...

"It's okay... I'll take care of you... Nobody will harm you..." The voice was soothing... The voice was nice... It was comforting... Hey, can you help mom and dad get up? They don't seem to be well... I... I want... "You're safe now... You can sleep... Don't worry about anything..." It was getting darker... It wasn't as bright as before... It was a bit... Soothing.

------------------

I think... I was waking up... Maybe. It was warm... Though where was this...?

"You're awake, child." A woman in a black and white robe said. She had quite the comforting smile, "Feeling better now?"

I... Didn't feel as weak... So... I think so? I nodded to her question.

"That's a relief. You were quite sick, you know? It was definitely a blessing from the gods that you were brought here. You might not have withstood it for another day if you had stayed in the inn... Take better care of yourself, alright?" She said some really confusing words... But I am well, now, right?

"Yes, you're well, Ellya." Elytra said, "You were afflicted by a swamp fever, it was a lot harsher than I thought it was... Sorry, I should have brought you here earlier." Sorry? Why sorry? I'm okay now, right?

I felt Elytra's hand gently ruffle my hair, "Yeah, you're a lot better. It's great, isn't it?" I nodded. It really was great.

"Say, child, could you tell me where are your parents? You shouldn't stay alone in an inn unsupervised like that." The robed woman suddenly said... But I'm not alone? I have Elytra...

"But they can't see me, you dummy!" Please don't shout at my head, Elytra... "Just try answering her question, for now."

I shook my head. The robed woman seemed to be troubled, but then she gave me a calming smile and gently ruffled my hair... Her hand wasn't as warm as Elytra's, but it still felt nice, "I see... Well, you can stay here for as long as you like then. We'll take care of you." Here though? Where is here?

"We're in the church right now." Elytra told me... Why the church...? "It's okay, really! You slept a whole day and nothing happened, you know!? You'll be okay, I promise!" Don't be so loud, please... But... I really will... Be okay? "Yes, you'll be okay." Elytra was hugging me... It felt really soothing...

Okay then... I guess I can stay... I smiled a bit at the robed woman, who seemed to be worried about something, "She's a nun btw. The priestess uses a white robe, and the nuns use black and white ones." Elytra told me... Thank you. I smiled at her.

"Come here, let me show you around... Can you walk?" The nun asked me... I think I can? I nodded, then got up from the bed slowly. It didn't feel dizzy, and it didn't feel hard... It felt pretty easy to move actually.

... What are those clothes though? "They changed you, your clothes were soaked with sweat after all." Elytra said... It's been a while since I changed clothing... Those feel a bit weird, but they're nice.

The nun patted my head, "Good girl... Come here." She then walked me to a nearby room where a lot of children were gathered, "Everyone, listen up!" She said loudly while clapping her hands, though it wasn't too loud... It was nice that she didn't shout, "This girl will be living with us now, so please take good care of her, alright?" She then turned towards me, "Can you introduce yourself?"

... I looked at them, gave a small bow, then looked back at the nun. She seemed troubled.

"You did well, Ellya. Good job." Elytra was patting my head... Thank you...

"Hey, hey, what's your name?" A boy said while pulling the sleeves of my dress. He was a bit taller than me, and was wearing some pretty ragged up clothes... Mine looked a bit similar to his, but were in much better state...

I pointed at a torn part of his clothing, then pointed to the same part in my clothes, which were not torn... Then I looked at the priestess and tilted my head.

"Hey, hey! Your name! Your name! What is it!?" Loud... Don't shout... "Ah! I'm Loyd btw! What about you!?" Why does this boy love shouting...?

The nun gently held his arm, "Loyd, let's not force her, okay? She seems to be troubled by this."

The boy seemed to be a bit confused, but then nodded and said, "Alright!" then turned around to go back to the other children, who were already playing together... Wait!

I held his arm as he was about to start running towards them, he seemed to be pretty surprised by this. I then pointed at a hole in his sleeves, then pointed at my own sleeves, that were whole... Then looked towards the priestess, pointed to both again, then tilted my head.

"You don't need to try that hard, you know? It's fine if their clothes are a bit torn..." Elytra told me... But it's not okay! Why do they have torn clothes!? "Well, they're orphans, the clothes they have access to must be from donations mostly... And considering that the town is still being rebuilt, I guess most people probably don't have the spares to give to the church." But I got good clothes! They deserve good clothes too! "You probably just happened to suit a size that they had better clothes for. Don't think too much about it..." B-but...

The nun patted my head, "You shouldn't hold his arm like that, it can hurt him if you put too much strength, you know?" That was not it!

"Uhn... Can you please let go?" The boy asked... They don't get it at all!

I let go and ran, "Hey, wait!" The nun shouted, but I didn't stop.

"You wanna get some clothing?" Elytra asked me. Yeah, I'll get them some new ones! "You're gonna have to pass by the inn to get your money... Even then, you don't have enough for brand new clothes..." I don't!? "You don't... But I think you should be able to buy some fabric at least. And the church should probably have some needles, so... You still remember how to sew, right?" I nodded. I know how to! "Alright, then this way."

Elytra guided me out of the church, and to the inn. The innkeeper was a bit surprised when I came inside running, but after I tapped a bit at her desk, she gave me the key to my room again, so I used to it get inside, get my money, then left again.

... I was a bit tired from running this far, so I started walking now... It didn't take too long to go to a store that sold fabric, so now I just needed to get... "This, that, and that one. Those are of similar colors to what most orphans were wearing, and they're good, but not too expensive materials." Elytra explained... Okay! Those then!

I pointed towards the things I wanted, and the store owner came closer to me... He got what I wanted pretty quickly, but was a bit worried about me being able to pay... When I showed him the coins though, he seemed to get pretty happy and started measuring the fabric right away, asking me from time to time if that amount was fine... I kept shaking my head to that, until Elytra told me that it was fine.

After getting the fabric I needed, I started walking back to the church... It was a bit heavy though, and it was hard to walk like this... Is the church that far...?

"Oh, there you are!" I heard the nun shout... Why so loud...? She rushed near me and lifted me up on a hug, "Now where did you get those...?" She asked.

I pointed towards the guild building, which was visible from where we were, then to the fabric store, which was nearby too. The nun seemed a bit troubled, but then she asked me, "You... Worked at the guild?" I nodded, "And you used the money to pay for fabric?" I nodded again, "And you were... Asking why Loyd's clothes were torn while yours weren't?" I nodded many times.

The nun smiled and gently caressed my head with her free hand, "I see... Thank you. We'll make good use of those. Now... Let's go back?" I nodded one more time.

After that, the nun carried me and the fabric back to the church, it felt pretty nice to be held on a hug like that... And then, I also felt a very warm and soothing hand caressing my head, "You did great, Ellya." Thanks, Elytra.

Once we got back at the church, the nun was actually going to sew some torn clothes that nobody was using right now by herself, but I followed her there, and helped her out a bit. She was a bit worried at first, but allowed me to help out.

In the end, she ended up being a lot faster than I was, but I was happy to help out... It really had been a while since the last time I had the opportunity to sew something... I think mom would be happy... I miss mom... Why did it have to get hot that day...?

"Ellya!" Don't shout at my Elytra! It hurts so much... "Pay attention or you'll stab your finger with your needles!" Okay, okay! I will pay attention, so please don't shout at me...

After a while, the nun thanked me for the help and praised me for my hard work. I felt pretty happy with it, and then she led me to a hall where we all ate. It was fun.

And then... It was sleepy time... And I slept at the church, together with everyone this time... Elytra was right... The church was fine... Elytra will keep me safe... It's all okay...

It was dark... I was sleepy... It was... "Good night, Ellya." Good night, Elytra... Please keep taking care of me... "I will." I felt her warm embrace... It was really comfortable... And I was really... Sleepy.
    • Ellya was out with a cold for the past few days
    • She was dragged out of her inn room by the innkeeper who thought that the city was under attack by the bandits (she was wrong).
    • Innkeeper brought Ellya to a church to seek shelter.
    • Priestess of the church explained that there was no bandit attack and that the bandits' targets were a caravan. She also seemed to be pretty tired of explaining this by now.
    • Ellya fainted because she was actually afflicted by a severe disease she got on the nearby swamp. She was treated at the church though.
    • Ellya is now living in the church, together with the rest of the orphans there.
    • Ellya ended up helping the church out by using the money she got from guild quests to buy some fabric, and to help sew some fixes for the ragged up clothes that the orphans had (this is the part that is quest-relevant).

OOC: I'm not 100% sure if this fits into the construction work assistance quest, but there wasn't any suitable quest for "help out the town with miscellaneous tasks", so I picked this one because it was the closest one... >.>

I'll understand if it doesn't count though... >.>

Naraku and Siostar like this.
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Living in the orphanage wasn't bad... I was worried about living near too many children, about how much shouting I'd need to deal with, about how likely it could be that I went out of control, but... They were mostly calm. That Loyd boy tended to shout more, but even he was kinda controlled overall.

I was happy, the nuns were really nice to us, and they taught us manners, and taught about the gods, and and and... They were really kind, it must be because of them that everyone here is so calm... And that they let me stay calm too, it was really really nice.

That said... We didn't have much food... And the church didn't look that great... And the nuns' clothes weren't that well-maintained either... The church really... Wasn't in the best of spots, was it?

"So you want to help out?" Elytra asked me.

'Yeah, I do...' I answered her.

"You don't gain that much money from your guild tasks, you know? There's no way your earnings from the guild will be a big help for the church as a whole..." Elytra told me.

'But still... A small bit always helps, doesn't it?' I asked her back.

She gently stroke my hair, "I suppose it does... What do you wanna do this time?"

'I'm... Not sure? We can't go outside because of the bandits, so... Help clean the guildhall again?' I asked her.

"Well, it could work. Just don't overdo it, okay? Take rests as you need." Alright, Elytra, I'll be careful, "That's a good girl... Also, make sure to tell the nuns about it. Don't just disappear on them or they'll get really worried." Okay!

I walked around a bit until I found the usual nun that took care of us. I skipped towards her and held her hand once I arrived at her side, "Oh, what is it, child? Do you want something?" She asked me. I nodded, then pointed towards the direction of the church's entrance door, "You want me to accompany you there?" I nodded again, "Alright." She said while smiling, then accompanied me to the door.

Once we got to the door, I pointed to me, then to the direction of the guild outside, "You want to go out?" The nun asked me. I nodded, "And you want me to accompany you?" I shook my head, "Alone? That's a bit troublesome, it's dangerous for you to be outside by yourself..." Eh!? It's not! I have Elytra with me!

"She doesn't know that, you silly!" Ah!! Please don't shout, Elytra, I get it, I get it...

I wanted to go to the guild though... What do I do...? "You can ask her to go with you, and then she'll probably be fine with letting you there by yourself once she finds out that you are safe inside the guild." Oh, that works, Elytra! Thank you! I hugged her.

"Child, is everything okay?" The nun asked me... Ah! I was talking with Elytra for too long! Uhn... Let's see... I pointed towards me, then towards her, then towards the guild... Would this work? "So you want me to go with you, then?" I nodded this time, "I need to tell the priestess first and prepare a few things, but it should be alright. Please wait here, okay?" I nodded. She patted my head and said, "Alright, I'll be right back then." And left.

I sat down at a nearby bench and waited... There were really few people visiting the church, weren't there? I remember the whole village used to go to the church back when- "Ellya!!!" Don't shout on me Elytra, please! "You noticed how pretty that chandelier on the ceiling is?" The chandelier...? Yes, it is pretty... "And so are the windows, aren't they?" Yeah... I really like them, they're pretty, "And the nuns are all really nice to you, aren't they?" Uhum, they are. They are really nice nuns, "So do your best today, okay? Bit by bit, help them out in what you can, I'm sure they'll be very happy with you if you do." You're right... I'll do my best.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." The nun told me as she walked near me, "The priestess gave us permission, though we can't stay out for too long, alright?" I nodded, "So... Where do you want to go?" She held my hand as she said that, so I started walking outside, towards the guild.

"Not being out for too long, huh? This can be a bit of a problem. You'll probably have to convince her to let you out for longer..." Elytra gently caressed my free hand, "Do your best, Ellya. I'm right here, for you, okay?" Okay... I'll do my best.

"Is this where you want to go to?" The nun asked me as we were passing through the market. I shook my head, then pointed towards the guild's direction, "So further ahead, then?" I nodded, "Alright..." She smiled kindly at me as we kept on walking.

Not much long after, the guild became visible, I pointed to it, "Oh, the guild? You did come here before, didn't you?" The nun asked me, I nodded to that, "So you want to get work at the guild again?" I nodded, "But isn't it too dangerous? Especially with those bandits out there..." I shook my head, let go of her hand, pointed towards the town's walls, made an "X" with my arms, then pointed towards the guild again, then mimicked the movement of a broom with my hands... "So... You're not going outside?" I nodded, "And you'll be... Dancing inside the guild?" I shook my head.

"You should just lead her inside, Ellya. She won't get that you want to do the cleaning quest otherwise." Elytra told me... Okay, I'll do this.

I held the nun's hand again, then pointed towards the guild again, and started walking towards it, trying to pull the nun with me, "Mmmmm... I guess it should be fine to at least see what you can do there..." She then started walking together with me...

'I'm doing it, Elytra! I can do this!' I told her.

She gently ruffled my hair, "You really are. You're doing great. Just a little bit more." I'll do my best!

When we entered the guild, we saw that there weren't many people inside. It was a bit strange when I remembered how many people there were usually here...

"Oh, a nun? What can I do for you?" The receptionist woman asked us as soon as she saw us.

"Not for me, actually, for her." The nun said, then looked at me.

"Oooh! Girlie! You are now living at the church, are you? That's pretty great, isn't it?" Miss receptionist quickly moved closer to me, than patted my head my head after saying this, "So, what quest you want today? Gonna try helping with cooking again?" I shook my head, "You're not gonna gather fruits either, are you? It's dangerous outside right now!" I shook my head again, "Mmmmm... Taking care of the horses?" I shook my head one more time, then tried mimicking a broom's movement, "Dancing...? We don't have a quest like that..." No!

I shook my head once more, then looked around a bit... Oh, there!

I picked a rag that was idly staying on top of the receptionist's desk, then started passing it by a nearby table, "Oh, cleaning!" She exclaimed... It hurt a bit, "Mmmmmm... We're not getting many adventurers inside the guild right now because of the bandits outside, so we're not needing this much in all honesty... Well, it should be fine though, please go ahead." Yay! Let's do this, Elytra!

"Will it really be alright...?" The nun asked miss receptionist.

"Yeah, it's fine. I was actually taking care of that mostly myself, but I'm a bit buried in paperwork right now, so it's actually nice that she came here for this. So don't worry about it, okay? We're not going to be giving out jobs that we don't need." Miss receptionist explained... I didn't quite get what they were talking about though, but it was fine.

The nun smiled, "Alright, then... Where could we get some cleaning supplies?" Eh? We? B-b-but...

"You'll be helping out too, miss nun?" The receptionist asked the same thing I was thinking...

"Yes. The priestess said that we shouldn't stay out for too long, so it's better if we work together." The nun explained... But still... It's not fair for her...

"Don't feel like that Ellya. You want to help out the church with this money anyways, don't you?" Well, I do, but, "Then it's fine, isn't it? You'll both be working together to help out the church. Just accept her help, it's okay." Alright... Please help me again too, Elytra, "Of course..." She gently stroke my head as she said that... It felt nice...

The nun then came near me and held my hand, "Well, miss receptionist gave us permission, so we'll be working together today. Let's work hard." She said while smiling... Wait, we got permission? When? I didn't hear it!

"When I was talking to you just now..." Elytra explained... Ah, I see...

I nodded at the nun's words, who then walked with me towards the cleaning supply room where we got brooms and rags... Was she also told where this was while I talked to Elytra? "Yep, she was." They decided everything without me, didn't they... "It's fine, Ellya." Elytra hugged me, "They're just trying to care for you, okay? You shouldn't feel bad about relying on them... Let them take care of you, it's our responsibility as adults after all." Elytra... You... I'm your... Responsibility...? "In a way... Yes?"

My eyes got tearful, it hurts... "E-E-Ellya?!" It hurts... Elytra, it hurts... "Why does it hurt? Talk to me..."

"Child? What happened? Why are you crying?" The nun dropped her broom and hugged me...

Elytra... You don't... Don't want to be with Ellya? "What? No! Of course I do!" It hurts Elytra... I don't want to be your responsibility... "E-Ellya! Li-listen to me!" It hurts... "I really am with you, okay? I am here because I want to be with you, alright? I want to take care of you, okay?" Elytra hugged me tight, "I love you, Ellya, okay? I'll always take care of you, trust me... I want to be with you... I don't want you to be hurt... I'm right here, okay? I promise I'll stay with you..." You'll stay? "I will." You want to stay...? "I do." Then why... Why a responsibility...? Why a...?

Elytra hugged me tighter... "Because you're still too young. It's hard for you to care for yourself... And that's okay. You'll still grow up a lot, Ellya." She gently caressed my back, "I'll be here for you, caring for you... As an adult, that's my responsibility... And as myself, I want to care for you. I want to see you grow up into a wonderful woman, okay? I want to see you smiling each day from the bottom of your heat. That's what I want above all else, alright?" Elytra... "Trust me... I really want nothing more than your well-being... It's okay... Trust me."

Elytra's hug felt really warm, it felt nice, comforting... I liked being with Elytra... I wanna be with Elytra... Thank you... "You're welcome." She gently caressed my head while smiling... I smiled a bit too.

Then, I was suddenly lifted up in the air, wh-what!? "Let's go see the priestess, she'll help you." W-wait what!? Miss nun!? Why!? What are you!?

I shook my head. We still needed to clean! We didn't even get started! Why are we suddenly going home!? "Child? What happened to you...?" The nun's face was worried, she was holding me on her arms, and was really close... I didn't want to go home just yet...

"She saw you crying, Ellya... Sorry, that was my fault..." Elytra told me... Ah... While we talked... Miss nun was talking to me, wasn't she...? I wasn't paying attention... Again... I didn't answer her again, just like... "Ellya! Focus!" It hurts... But Elytra is right...

I... I cleaned up my tears with my arm, then kisses miss nun's cheek. Then I smiled.

Miss nun looked at me worriedly, but also had a bit of a gentle smile on her face. She caressed my back while still holding me and asked, "Are you telling me that you're okay now?" I nodded, "And you don't want to go see the priestess yet?" I shook my head, then pointed at the brooms on the ground, "You still want to work...?" I nodded, "Are you really okay though?" I nodded many times.

Miss nun seemed to think for a second, before pulling me into a hug, "Don't overdo it, child. It's okay to give up when you need." Her hug felt nice and warm... I liked it. Miss nun was nice to be with.

After a small while like this, she gently put me on the ground again and asked, "Then, let's do it?" I nodded.

We picked up the brooms and rags and moved back to the main room, when miss receptionist saw us, she said, "Did you get lost on the way there, or something? You took a while."

"Something like that..." Miss nun said in response, she was smiling, but it didn't feel like a proper smile... It was weird.

After that, we started cleaning things up. It was a lot easier to do it this time around, there was way less dirt... How mysterious, "Places with lots of people get dirtier easily. With this little people around, it's a given that it will be easier." Elytra explained... I see, so people attract dirt...? That's so strange... "Something like that." Elytra said while giggling... I didn't quite get why she was giggling, but it was nice that she was happy... I'm happy to be with her too, "I'm very happy that I can be with you, Ellya." She hugged me gently as she said that... Elytra's hugs were the warmest after all, they were really nice.

"You can rest if you need, child." Miss nun asked... Eh? No! I'm fine! I shook my head, "Alright..." She was smiling gently, but I could still see that she was worried... But she just stroke my head a bit before getting back to cleaning herself.

I also got back to cleaning too, and it didn't take nearly as much time to finish this time around... Miss nun ended up doing most of it, but I still helped!

"Well then, thanks for your hardwork, girlie, miss nun. Here is your reward." Miss receptionist said while giving me some coins... We did a good job! We got the coins for the church!

"Could you wait for a bit, child? I want to talk to miss receptionist for a bit." The nun suddenly told me... Alright? Didn't we need to go home soon though? I nodded anyways, "Thank you." She smiled, "Then, could you wait over there for a bit? It won't take long." She pointed towards a nearby chair... Okay.

I sat down there, and then miss nun and miss receptionist started talking... I couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but I felt like miss receptionist was staring at me at least once during the conversation... I wondered what it was about...

Elytra patted my head, "Don't worry about it. They just want the best for you." Well... Alrighty, I won't worry then.

Miss nun seemed to be finished, as she walked back to me and said, "Shall we go home, then?" I nodded. She then held my hand and walked back towards the church with me.

Once we got back inside though, I quickly ran towards one of the benches of the church, one that was particularly worn out, then I tapped it a few times, "You want me to seat with you, child? I'm afraid I have some duties to attend to though." She told me, but I shook my head, then tapped the bench again, "Mmmmm...? What is it then?" She said as she moved closer to me.

When she got right next to me, I took out the coins I got from miss receptionist, and put them on miss nun's hands, then I tapped the bench again, "Child? That's the money you earned, you shouldn't be giving it to me like this." She seemed a bit troubled, and seemed to want to give it back...

I shook my head, pointed at the bench, pointed at some other worn out benches, pointed at the money, then tapped the nearest bench again.

Miss nun seemed a bit troubled, but she smiled and gently stroke my head, "You wanted to help out the church, is that it?" I nodded, "I see... I'll talk to the priestess, we'll see what we can do. Thank you, child."

She got it! We did it, Elytra! "You really did it, Ellya. Congratulations." She patted my head as she said that, "Though be aware that what you earned is probably not enough even to fix a single bench, okay? Don't expect too much..." It's okay! We can get more with time! "Alright... Do your best, then." Elytra gently stroke my head.

I happily smiled towards miss nun, before turning around and leaving, going back to the room where the other children were probably playing at... I was a bit tired, but... I think I can sleep later.

"Have fun." Elytra was smiling as she said that... I will!

BB_Tensei, Naraku and Siostar like this.
  11. BB_Tensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Attention:

The new dailies are up, so you may start writing. Alice's last task will be tallied toward tomorrow's tally. The event is cleared and under evaluation. Good work!

EDIT: I have assigned @Quaesitor to tally dailies for the duration of this week.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  12. Siostar

Reading List:
    Link
    A thin layer of mist covered the forest today, giving the place an air of mystery.
    A girl shuddered at the cold autumn wind, as she steps over the wet plain of grass and enjoyed the view of coloring leaves. Over the past week, Xuelin have become familiar with her surroundings due to her frequent visit to the forest, it was easy for her to find some fruits and berries in the forest. At times, there will be someone who has taken too much and she will need to find a new source, but today doesn't seem to have this problem.
    However, her biggest catch was a bunch of edible chestnut which she plans to keep for herself. The witch went back in a good mood until she passed by the area of the bandit incident. Xuelin couldn't help but be reminded of the awful fight, that either killed or injured a lot of people in the battle, yet over two week has passed by like a blur.

Although Bog Basin was hit hard by the incident, their people didn't mourn for long before they moved on to their everyday life, perhaps they were used to deal with the loss of life or they worked to forget the pain.
    The real answer was unknown to the witch, but that didn't matter much as Xuelin still have work to do. With a borrowed broom on her hand, she settled out to sweep the leaves at the inn backyard, she will after do the same for the Adventure Guild's surroundings...

13. Siostar

Reading List:
    Link
    In a conspicuous corner of Bog Basin's town plaza, a young witch stared on a strange sight.

"What is this...?" She asked an old man nearby, who were feeding a lot of cats within the area. "New here, eh." The man muttered, he then gazed fondly upon the statue of a giant hand, it was the object she was referring to.

"This is the hand of lord Manos," he paused, giving more fish to the eager cats, "have you not heard of him, girlie?"
    Xuelin shook her head, she had seen a small idol of that hand in the guild, but she have never asked about it. "Is he something like a local god?"

"I suppose so, there have been many tales of him in the past, but young ones and the newcomers never believes in him until they see his hand!" The old guy sighed and patted on the statue stony surface, "Despise how new it look, this thing has been here long before Bog Basin was build."

The girl was indeed surprised at such an info, for the stone looks at most three generations old. "What is lord Manos like and why do we only have a statue of his hand?" She asked interested, local stories like this are always interesting!

"We actually don't know much about him. He have only shown his hands for us to see, at times his will smack or sweep away thing he don't approve of and other times he will spoil the things he like. He have been known to like cats, so that's why we raise so many cats here, when they sense lord Manos, their meek and spoiled calls will let us know."

Xuelin nodded in understanding, so that's why there was a gathering of cats here. "You haven't told me of his stories, mister.."

"Sure I will tell you. Let's see, most of his stories are exaggerated, like this one." The old man paused, "You see the mountain over there?" He pointed to a really tall one around west side of the town.

"Yes, I see it."
    "According to a story, a cat beastman once complained about the short time of sunlight we had. It was because of that mountain was standing in the path of the setting sun, lord Manos heard that beastman wish and pushed the mountain away with his giant hands. It stands now there, never to cast it's shadow on us anymore."

"That does sound very unbelievable..." She said, unsure of what to say.

The old man made a toothy laugh, "Girlie, if you have time, this old man will be grateful if you can help with cleaning this place."
    Surely enough, she accepted his request, she was more or less used to this kind of work and started as soon the feeding session was over.

14. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Day 4 + 5 + Raid Points Tally:

Some of you went over the maximum for the rank, thus your point gain was limited to that rank's maximum. Having done a task that requires consecutive doing only once before and after the raid will not disrupt the days counted this time.

@Fossil +130 total 179 GP
    @Haxagen +130 total 207 GP Fit
    @Cyjuga +8 total 93 GP Fit
    @Siostar +141 total 174 GP Fit, Blessing of Manos
    @Naraku +133 total 204 GP
    @Quaesitor +138 total 180 GP FIT
    @AliceShiki +6 total 15 GP
    @Way +180 total 274 GP
    @Silver Snake +0 total 11 GP
    @Ddraig +130 total 130 GP

Housing tally update:

@Cyjuga 5/30 days
    @Siostar 5/30 days
    @Way 4/30 days
    @Naraku 4/30 days
    @Quaesitor 4/30 days

Day 6 has started.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    Fossil, AliceShiki and Naraku like this.