Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Goods and Services

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by AliceShiki, Feb 9, 2019.

1. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    "That depends on what you want me to make, but most of the times I don't accept bulk order. My method of treating metal is different than other blacksmiths."

2. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mm... That would be a problem then. The items I want to request are a set of at least four to seven caltrops, but I won't be able to do much with only one of it..." Zoan said unhappily.

3. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    "Caltrops? There aren't particularly hard to make, but I don't think they particularly useful. If you need seven, they are quite easy to make."

4. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hm? Why wouldn't they be useful? ...well, I would still like to purchase them regardless if you wouldn't mind."

5. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sure. How about 3 iron caltrops for a 1 large copper?"

6. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hm... Miss. How big are the caltrops you plan to make? The ones I have in mind are as big as my palm opened. ((Estimated to be 20 cm.)) I am truly happy that you offer me three iron caltrops for 1 large copper, but if they turn out to be too small then I am afraid I won't be able to use them."

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  7. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    "Why do you need so big caltrops?... Can they still be called caltrops?... Can you tell me how they look like first?"

8. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if they are not big enough, how else are they supposed to penetrate a horse's foot?
    [​IMG]

9. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    "I guess 1 caltrop for 1 large copper then?"

10. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mm... Then I would like to buy four of them," Zoan unhesitatingly said. It seems he was truly determined to get these weapons to fulfill a certain objective.

11. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    "4 large copper then. Return tomorrow for them~"

OoC: Tomorrow morning I will tag you to give them to you.

12. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright. Thank you." Zoan was about to put the money on the counter when he suddenly stops his hand and asks his final question. "...iron caltrops, yes? Not bronze?"

13. SpearOfLies

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yes, iron." Sala nod.

Zone Q11 likes this.
  14. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    "Good." Zoan places the 4 large copper coins on the counter and leaves the blacksmith.

15. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    ~~~~~
    You’ve heard rumors in town of a strange Farm to the southeast of Nagrand, hidden near where the river meets the Mountains. A Farm that claims to grow any variety of strange and Mysterious plants. You find this rumor to be slightly funny. Even the most mundane of Spiritual Plants require very delicate conditions and environments to realize their full potential. None the less, you find yourself curious, and after some investigation and a day’s travel, you face..... a Cave? If it wasn’t for the occasional carriage or lone peddler that enters and exit, you would think you’d followed a wild goose chase.
    After a moment’s hesitation, you step off the path and enter the cave, walking for several hundred meters before the cave opens into a wide and sprawling valley. You stand in shock and confusion for a moment; You’ve been over these mountains many times before, you are certain that there is no such valley in this area. More yet, the composition seems.... strange, like a patchwork of different lands and climates. In one area, a small desert is spotted with blooming Cacti. In another a wide forest teems with mushrooms and fruiting trees. Far to the west of the valley, the snow-capped ridges rage with a blizzard that seems not to cross its boarders. And in the middle, fields upon fields of golden wheat, ready for harvest, despite it being the start of Summer.
    As you take in the dozens of different landscapes, the single building, a rather large farmhouse, catches your eyes. You approach, attentive and searching, and spot a huge figure in the field beside the building. Drawing closer, you find it to be some unknown Monster, a strange Amalgamation of Stone and Wolf, standing on two legs and covered in vines and moss. You panic as the creature notices you, stopping its work and standing to its full height.
    But as you draw your weapon to prepare for a fight, you notice that the “weapon” in the Monster’s hands is a.....Hoe? The creature looks down at you in silence, before speaking in a loud, deep voice that somehow sounds both like the growl of a beast and the rumble of stone.
    “If you’re looking to do business, open Services are listed on the board by the service desk. Be quick about it, I have a lot of work to do...”
    The creature then points towards the building and goes back to its work.
    Mouth agape, you slowly turn your head towards that direction, careful to keep one eye on the creature, to find a large noticeboard with 2-3 people gathered around. You approch and begin to read.
    ~~~~~
    [​IMG]

~~ Garden under the Mountain ~~
    The Garden under the Mountain is a specially crafted Farm, centuries old, that uses old magics to replicate different environmental conditions and accelerate the growth and quality of plants. Customers are able to Rent out Planters, Grow-Beds and Fields in order to cultivate their own supply of various medical and spiritual plants. Unfortunately, due to centuries of neglect, most of the Garden's facilities are in need of repair, so what can be offered at the moment is limited.

RULES and INSTRUCTIONS
    • Customers MUST provide the initial plants or seeds for Cultivation. Planters require 5, Grow-Beds 25 and Fields 250 (Special exceptions may apply). These plants are "consumed", and are not refunded.
    • Plants in Grow-Beds and Fields can be mixed and matched, growing different types of plants at once.
    • Fertilizers are applied per Planter/Grow-Box/Field, not per plant, making larger areas more cost effective.
    • Certain special plants might also require additional resources [[At GM's discretion]].
    • Products can be collected at any time, however the total Fees owed (rounded up) is due at collection.
    • Growth can be suspended and products collected at a future date to avoid growing charges.
    • Customers who can't be contacted for over 2 weeks will have their growth suspended automatically.
    • Customers who can't be contacted 2 weeks after suspension, forfeit any uninsured products.
    • Products can be insured for a fee equal to the weekly cost of their bed x 3, if they plan to be gone for an extended period of time.
    • Customers are able to buy grow time in advance, in case of extended absence, however no refund will be provided in case of premature suspension.
    Planters
    The Smallest bed, can only grow 1 plant at a time. Growth rate depends on the Plant and Fertilizer Rank.

E-Rank Planters: Mundane Plants.
    Planter for the more mundane crops such as food or textile crops. High yield and low cost, but cannot grow more "special" products.
    Cost: 1 Large Copper per Week.
    Availability:
    Growth rate: 10 units per day.
    Current Renters: N/A
    Waiting List: N/A

D-Rank Planters: Uncommon Plants.
    Medical plants that hard to find, or carry a smidgen of mana. Commonly requested for use in low grade potions and medicines.
    Cost: 5 Large Copper / Week.
    Availability: 30
    Growth rate: 5 units per day.

C-Rank Planters: Rare Plants
    Rare medical and spiritual plants that aren't easy to come by on the market. Often used in more powerful potions and spiritual medicines.
    Cost: 1 Silver / Week
    Availability: 10
    Growth rate: 2 units per Day

B-Rank Planters: Special Plant
    Powerful Medical and Spiritual plants that are only used in the most advanced Alchemy and Medicines.
    Cost: 10 Silver / Week
    Availability: 0
    Growth rate: 2 unit per 3 days

A-Rank Planters: Magical Plants.
    Powerful Medical and Spiritual plants seeped in Mana. Only found in places high mana concentration, making them rare and valuable. Often used as focuses for enchantments and other spell craft, or powerful Medicines.
    Cost: 1 Gold / Week
    Growth rate: 2 units / week

S-Rank Planters: Unique Plants.
    Plants spoken of only in Legends. Can create Miracles.
    Cost: 100 Gold / Week
    Growth rate: 1 unit per 2 weeks.

Grow-Beds
    The Medium sized beds, grows 10 plants at a time. Growth rate dependent on the Plant and Fertilizer Rank.
    E-Rank Grow-Bed:
    Cost: 10 Large Copper / Week
    Availability: 20
    Growth rate: 100 units per Day
    Current Renters:
    Waiting List:

D-Rank Grow-Bed:
    Cost: 50 Large Copper / Week
    Availability: 3
    Growth rate: 25 units per Day
    Current Renters:
    Waiting List:

C-Rank Grow-Bed:
    Cost:
    Growth rate:
    Current Renters:
    Waiting List:

B-Rank Grow-Bed:
    Cost:
    Growth rate:
    Current Renters:
    Waiting List:

A-Rank Grow-Bed:
    Cost:
    Growth rate:
    Current Renters:
    Waiting List:

Fields
    An open field, ready to be cultivated. Grows 100 plants at a time. Growth rate dependent on the Plant and Fertilizer Rank.
    E-Rank Field:
    Cost:
    Growth rate:
    Current Renters:
    Waiting List:
    D-Rank Field:
    Cost:
    Growth rate:
    Current Renters:
    Waiting List:
    C-Rank Field:
    Cost:
    Growth rate:
    Current Renters:
    Waiting List:
    B-Rank Field:
    Cost:
    Growth rate:
    Current Renters:
    Waiting List:
    A-Rank Field:
    Cost:
    Growth rate:
    Current Renters:
    Waiting List:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [[ @AliceShiki here's the Shop. Things like Grow rate and Prices will probably have to be adjusted, but It gives a general idea of how things are suppose to work.]]​

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  16. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you'd totally wreck the alchemy economy. The D rank bed, for example, would yield 175 blood lily a week for 50LC. Look at Hai funding quests for 9 of them a pop, at most 4 times for 50LC.

17. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    XD the Grow-Bed or the Planter?
    But either way, Yup, I wasn't sure what the prices of stuff is, so I went more with something to show how the Ratios between the Sizes and Ranks were, rather than anything real. XD Its gonna need some adjusting before Its balanced.

18. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    *bed

Would need a hell lot of adjusting >.> it's gonna invalidate my garden SS if it's too cheap or too efficient :blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor:

Osamaru likes this.
  19. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    [[ XD hahahah, Its going to take some Input from people to figure out where the sweet spots are going to be. To expensive, and people won't use it. To effective and makes some gathering quests somewhat redundant.
    It might simply come down to drastically lowering the number of Available "Spaces" as well. That way even if it IS effective, only a limited number of people can use them at a time, thus a limited number of items entering the game.]]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  20. strikegunner

strikegunner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plants need time to grow, and I think even E-rank should take 1-2 months until the sapling is fully grown.