Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Well, I can at least help out in that department.

leegood likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((*ponders* It's not a bad idea to revive it by getting new staff, I'm just unsure if I want that... I mean, I don't feel like RPing with Hikari anymore after all.

But it might not be a bad idea... I'll give it some thought, maybe something can be worked out from that.))

Fossil and leegood like this.
  3. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: You can always make yourself a new guild staff member, right?

leegood likes this.
  4. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leeanne woke up in the morning to find that a cushion had placed for her head, "thanks!" she thanked the bartender who only smiled back and resumed his busy work.

She started greeting adventurers, old adventurers, new adventurers, befriending many accidentally through her cheerful nature.

5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((I can, but this also means dedicating myself to AG again... And while I do want to, it would also take a considerable amount of my free time... I'm not sure I want that.

There is also the fact that power level is seriously out of control in current AG and that there is a bunch of lore that happened in the first few months and I'm pretty much the only person that is active that knows anything about it...

So... There are some problems with trying to revive AG as is... I'd much rather go for a complete reset with some better guidelines for character creation and maybe a better quest system... It would also be nice to have some better uses for currency I guess, though it's honestly very hard to think of how to make that work.

Having bigger player involvement in the story progress would be cool too I think, and a bit more lore more grounded up and being easily accessible to everyone.

Some of those things would be doable in the current state of AG, but most are not, so I kinda wanted to start everything anew... Just... Need to fix my schedule first~

Those were more or less my plans for it... I honestly don't have that much motivation to try moving AG forward as is.))

Nurman and leegood like this.
  6. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: In other words AG is in limbo just like MA.

leegood and AliceShiki like this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Kinda, but I do want to revive it... I just need some time I guess~))

leegood and Fossil like this.
  8. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Tell me when you do then~

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Hai hai! ^^)7))

10. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Just remember to drop an invite to the Game Hubbers when you get your life in order :D

leegood, AliceShiki and Fossil like this.
  11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Hai hai! I'll be sure to!

I mean, I also need to recruit some people to be staff with me after all... >.>

And players! Players are also important! \(^^)/))

12. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Young girl, The presences that provide this world with life energy are disappearing one by one, sooner or later this world will come to an end! though some of those presences may come back from time to time, It is only a matter of time before we are all turned back into nothing against the chaos forces that will break into reality through the weakened life energy walls of reality!"

Leeanne could only wryly smile and nod at the strange old man that barged in a while ago and started talking to her.

"To stop it, you, young chosen one must plunge the world into chaos for the world is too stable, the presences are more interested in chaos than stability so only then is their a chance of life energy returning to this world once again."

The old man left leeanne to her thoughts, making her think about ways to bring back the worlds life energy, if it even existed. but leeanne decided to not really bother with it.

"Bartender~ I'll be exploring outside for the next week or so~"
    The bartender nodded, and waved as leeanne left the tavern.

Fossil and AliceShiki like this.
  13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((That's a fun way of describing AG's current situation~ :blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats::blobpats: ))

leegood likes this.
  14. Onamatopoeia

Onamatopoeia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Walking into the tavern a quest board appears inside at a wall next to the bar.

One of the quests will be the right one for a newcomer, who hopes to go on an adventure.

It will be the lowest level mission. In hopes of exploring this new world the newcomer rips the paper of the quest board and hurriedly leaves the tavern.

Who knows which quest it was? I don't know

leegood likes this.
  15. Alexander Valdimir

Alexander Valdimir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As you traverse through the empty bar filled with the echoing of a distant era, you caught a glimpse of relics of those who moved forward. Day and night, of yours thoughts that wander as your desire to explore the mystifying world that filled this universe. Stumbled upon this old bar that was used to be called home for many, a conviction birthed within you to start this ever quest. Although this dampen bar is so wretched and desolated that few dare to intrude. The fascinating history intrigues the young spirited adventurers like yourself as you forgot a little about your sense of rationality.

As you proceed onward towards the entrance, the doors slam open as a wave of dust permeated throughout the room. A huge dust smoke chokes the air out of your lungs as you violently coughed for a few second. Enraged by this sudden bombardment of cavalier and impetuous attitude. You sought out the man behind the discourtesy action however before your words rumbled...

"Oh? Who would've imagine that a soul still exist in these shabby bar." As the dust finally settle, a clear outline of the man physique could be seen. The scattering light now shines brightly illuminating the silhouette as he stands before the door. The man stands tall imposingly that induces authority and might even towards men who holds the same distinction of height. His muscular physique while isn't boisterous, only a glimpse of his body showcasing it towards spectators. Warrant all foes and friend alike that every fiber of his body is filled with muscle thus he require no more. His face chisel nicely that makes a woman glance twice yet they'll shy away from the eyes. A sanpaku eyes with a glare sharp and intimidating as if your souls was being observed. With a few scar scatter across the face and what could only be imagine as numerous among the inside of the body, his physique alone yells harden and experience.

As you face the man that stands before you, the rash feeling of wanting to start a fight whether by the fist or the tongue, dissipated into oblivion as cold water wash you down. Although intimidated you ask... "Aye... What May you be?"

The Man smirked, "Names Alexander, so are you one few lads who calls this place home?"

You shake your head, "No err.... I'm a new recruit although this place doesn't operate no more however tales and wonder have led me towards this legendary Bar. Perhaps are you one of the veteran who led this place into glory?"

Alexander Walks around the bar before laying himself on top of a chair. He beckons me with his chin to come and take a seat while he pulls a pint from his bag afterwards taking a chug of it. Believing it to be a veteran of the Guild, i walked briskly towards my seat as Alexander push a small pint towards me. I shake my head as he simply shrugged it off. "Nope, I too was drawn in by the tales as this is my first time entering this place." "Ehh? Then you don't know anything about the legendary Guild?" "Basically"

A disbelief facial expression as you watch him continue to drink. A desire to complain however the sharp aura around the man preventing needless word being heard. As you slowly arose from your seat, "Don't be hasty now, although my words stands true, I have met a few lads from the front line battlefield. Perhaps one day after returning from the front line will they come back." "Battlefield?" You asked.

"Aye, there i met quite a few guild members there, as While I am no adventurers, I serve the front line as one of the combatant personnel. They spoke of many stories and told many wonders from their adventures before arriving at the front line. Alas, I too perhaps would've gone back after retiring from the front line to take on some adventure exploring. But the battlefield drawn me closer for the instrumentality for the end of this war that was called 'The War To End All War' had not come."

You gulp your saliva as you asked. "What kind of war was it? Or I meant what kind of being or reasoning must be fight that war?"

Alexander Looks towards the ceiling. "The maturity of life and the reality of facing its responsibilities."

You nodded, "Oh that's a war we'll never win."

leegood and Onamatopoeia like this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((To think new people would keep coming to the tavern even after it's dead... Dunno if I should feel happy or sad about it~))

leegood and Haxagen like this.
  17. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    {{ As I said earlier, the RP forum should start waking up this month. :D Btw, you sure you don't want to try out the Witch RP? }}

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Hopefully it does revive indeed! \(^^)/

I'll pass though... >.>))

leegood likes this.
  19. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    { { We're already seeing a lot of activity from new players with Monster Hu- Raider. I guess a new AG has to cater to those. Then there's still some of the old guard playing Ambition and Carcossa.

As for the pass; is it the theme or are you just busy? } }

leegood likes this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((A bit of both, not that fond of the theme and I don't want to dedicate my time into a RP rn.))

leegood likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.