Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Quest Board v 3.0

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    "I would like to take this quests", I said to miss Hikari."I believe this should be enough for an warm-up"

Great Plain|#SD3|D-Ranked|Slay 3 Orc Leaders [150 G]
    Great Plain|#SD4|D-Ranked|Slay 1 Unicorn [100 G]
    Great Plain|#SD5|D-Ranked|Slay 3 Kobold Leader [120 G]
    Great Plain|#SE2|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Goblins [50 G]
    Great Plain|#SE3|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Orcs [100 G]
    Great Plain|#SE4|E-Ranked|Slay 5 Boar Warriors. [70 G]

@brasca123

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Granted! Good luck!!" ^^)/

Ddraig likes this.
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    @brasca123

"Pffff... Rira... wonder how it happenned... Liya to Riya to Rira then it comes back to Riya... it's hilarious..." Cinere began laughing and holding his beddy while trying to think about what quests to chose next...

[You... I give up... perhaps... I should change my name.] he sighed, feeling sincerely desesperate... will one day Hikari not make any error on his name ? At least, he hoped that there won't be worst than that.

"Anyway, I chose the quests... Ash Plains, North Mountain and Gallant Mine ~" he showed a list of quests made with ice and earth magic... well, at least, he doesn't need to use gold to write on paper, somehow he is saving up gold this way.

1. Ash Plains|#GC1|C-Ranked|Mine 5 Eternal Ice [200 G | 1 x Refined Eternal Ice]
    2. Ash Plains|#GC2|C-Ranked|Fish 5 Lava fish [180 G | 1 x Lava Fish Core]
    3. Gallant Mine|#SC1|C-Ranked|Slay 3 Ice Golems [150 G]
    4. North Mountain|#GD1|D-Ranked|Gather 3 Yeti Skins [120G | 1 x Yeti Fur]
    5. Gallant Mine|#GD2|D-Ranked|Mine 3 Fire Crystals [100G | 1 x Refined Fire Crystal]
    6. Gallant Mine|#GD3|D-Ranked|Mine 3 Earth Crystals [100G | 1 x Refined Earth Crystal]

Looking at the list of quests, Liya just sighed, what could he say anyway ? Except the golems and the yetis, the rest doesn't seem to be so dangerous... but... wouldn't a golem be hard to kill ?
    No, obviously, it isn't even a question, they don't have such thing as blood, organs or anything really sensitive except their core who is well protected, which will be hard to reach...

[...look like I don't have a choice anyway... we need cores anyway for the living corpses... huh ?] he looked around and saw his brother who was already at Hikari's desk, asking if his quests can be granted.

"Excuse me Hikari ~ I would like to get these quests, we will just take them first, though we will need more time than usual for the preparations ~" he said with a cheerful tone...
    -Not exactly preparations, it's more like preparing me a body ~-
    Hearing her wordsin his head, he slightly coughed while thinking that she should stay silent... and he also advises her not to disturb him while he is talking to someone...
    -Hmpf ! And of course I won't ~-
    How tiring... Cinere yawned while he began waiting for Hikari... at least, it's "funny" in his head...

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hi-Hi-Hikari didn't talk much to Ri-Ri-Riya-san yet!" >.<

"Hikari os trying to memorize the names though!

A-as for the quests... There is a problem Si... Si... Sinere-san..." Uhn! Why can't Hikari get any of those right!? "Eto... D-rank adventurers can only get up to 2 C-rank quests, Hikari will ask Sinere-san to change one of them please." *bows* "Hikari is sorry for the trouble!"

Naraku likes this.
  5. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link

"Ooops ~ no need to say sorry, I am the one causing trouble anyway." Cinere continued smiling and just corrected what he planned to do.
    "Anyway, I didn't really need the eternal ice so that should be alright ~"

[Just why will you need that anyway...?] Liya asked with a perplexed look, why would he need ice...? In the first place, they only needed core... even if he asked, he already knew that he will get no response so he just sighed disappointed.
    1. Ash Plains|#GC2|C-Ranked|Fish 5 Lava fish [180 G | 1 x Lava Fish Core]
    2. Gallant Mine|#SC1|C-Ranked|Slay 3 Ice Golems [150 G]
    3. North Mountain|#GD1|D-Ranked|Gather 3 Yeti Skins [120G | 1 x Yeti Fur]
    4. Gallant Mine|#GD2|D-Ranked|Mine 3 Fire Crystals [100G | 1 x Refined Fire Crystal]
    5. Gallant Mine|#GD3|D-Ranked|Mine 3 Earth Crystals [100G | 1 x Refined Earth Crystal]
    6. Gallant Mine|#GE2|E-Ranked|Mine 5 Wind Crystal [80G | 1 x Refined Wind Crystal]
    "Anyway... sorry again for the trouble I caused..." he sincerely bowed to Hikari with an embarrassed smile.

6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hi-Hikari doesn't think there is any need to apologize!" >.<

"Everything seems good now though, so it's granted! Take care!!" ^^)/

7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    #RA 7 – B Rank – Balthazzar Quest [0 G | Ranked Up to A Rank]
    A message has arrived on the guild's hand, apparently some of the gods' of our pantheon have been particularly angered after seeing one of the major heavens that were shared by many gods completely destroyed, and with the death of other deities as well. They have demanded the perpetrator paid the price for the destruction of such an important domain of the gods.
    Being the one that caused all the trouble @Balthazzar , here is your task:
    • Go to the pantheon and do what they demand, if possible. (Letting them have your head, or destroying the guild are no good for example.)
    • Clean up any misunderstanding that the guild was involved with your own personal battles.
    • Solve the problem of the deities being angered with you and the guild.
    • Prevent them from hurting anyone connected to the guild.
    Limitations of this task:
    • You have to use exactly 5 days (game days) to finish your task. You are not permitted to come back to the city before you finish the whole quest.
    • You have to go there alone.
    • Do not kill any god unless strictly necessary, losing deities is always a problem. For us, and for the world as a whole.
    • Do not destroy the pantheon or make any enmities with them.
    OOC: Sorry for taking so long to give you one, old pal. Here it is~ Enjoy~!

Wobbly, BlancFrost, Naraku and 2 others like this.
  8. Balthazzar

Balthazzar 『Reformed Member of NuF Society』

Reading List:
    Link
    OHMIGAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD

P.S theres no word limit right?

Wobbly, BlancFrost, Naraku and 4 others like this.
  9. Steamed Meat Bun

Steamed Meat Bun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The meatbun suddenly appeared on the receptionist's head with a piece of paper.

Great Plain|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 20 Slimes [50 G]
    Great Plain|#SE3|E-Ranked|Slay 10 Orcs [100 G]
    Great Plain|#SE4|E-Ranked|Slay 5 Boar Warriors. [70 G]
    Great Plain|#SE5|E-Ranked|Slay 15 Kobolds [70 G]
    Great Plain|#SE6|E-Ranked|Slay 20 Wandering Rabbits [50 G]

@brasca123

Naraku likes this.
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link

"Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

*Throws the meatbun away*

"Wha-wha-what was on Hikari's head!?" *panicking*

"A-a-a-a-a-a meatbun...?" *quest request form falls on her hands* "Eto... I-it wants to... To do the quests...?

Uhn... Gra-granted..." *shivers*

Why is there a meatbun getting quests? Hikari doesn't understand...

11. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    "Why does hell have no help undead quests? Only one quest in crooked mountain?" ,I sigh to myself thinking why does such popular places do not many quests. "I mean crooked mountain is a fun picnic spot. Well whatever, lets look somewhere else.....Oh the desert, but then again why are there so many multi-target quests?*sighs* Lets just go mining for now in the gallants"

Gallant Mine|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 5 Snow Goblin [80G]
    Gallant Mine|#GE1|E-Ranked|Mine 5 Ice Crystal [80G | 1 x Refined Ice Crystal]
    Gallant Mine|#GE2|E-Ranked|Mine 5 Wind Crystal [80G | 1 x Refined Wind Crystal]
    Gallant Mine|#GD1|D-Ranked|Mine 12 Mithril Ore [60G | 1 x Mithril Ingot]
    Gallant Mine|#GD2|D-Ranked|Mine 3 Fire Crystals [100G | 1 x Refined Fire Crystal]
    Gallant Mine|#GD3|D-Ranked|Mine 3 Earth Crystals [100G | 1 x Refined Earth Crystal

@brasca123

AliceShiki and Naraku like this.
  12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh, a new face, Hikari didn't see..." *peeks at his card* "Zeku-san before!

Hmmm... Hikari doesn't know much about the Crooked Mountain, but... From what Hikari knows, there are no undeads at this Hell... Hikari doesn't remember much from her time there though, so this is only from what Hikari heard...

The quests are granted though! Take care Zeku-san!" ^^)/

Ddraig and Naraku like this.
  13. Humanitas Kindness

Humanitas Kindness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gallant Mine|#GE1|E-Ranked|Mine 5 Ice Crystal [80G | 1 x Refined Ice Crystal]
    Gallant Mine|#GE2|E-Ranked|Mine 5 Wind Crystal [80G | 1 x Refined Wind Crystal]
    Gallant Mine|#GD1|D-Ranked|Mine 12 Mithril Ore [60G | 1 x Mithril Ingot]
    Gallant Mine|#GD2|D-Ranked|Mine 3 Fire Crystals [100G | 1 x Refined Fire Crystal]
    Gallant Mine|#GD3|D-Ranked|Mine 3 Earth Crystals [100G | 1 x Refined Earth Crystal]

I'm going with @Caritas Charity and @The Everdistant Utopia

@brasca123

Naraku likes this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((<.<
    >.>

That first party member... >.>))

"Granted! Good luck!" ^^)/

15. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    "Good day, I would like to take these quests." I handed my quest list which finally allowed me to visit the North Mountain for the sulfur. "After this I might be able to collect materials for gunpowder and focus on my research."

Desert Village|#ED1|D Ranked|Guard Supply Route [150 G]
    Ant Nest|#GD1|D-Ranked|Bring 3 Ant Corpses [110 G | 1 x Arachne Silk]
    Desert Mine|#GD2|D-Ranked|Mine 3 Fire Crystals [100G | 1 x Refined Fire Crystal]
    Desert Mine|#GC1|C-Ranked|Mine 12 Orichalcum Ore [200G | 1 x Orichalcum Ingot]
    Great Plain|#SD3|D-Ranked|Slay 3 Orc Leaders [150 G]
    North Volcano|#GC1|C-Ranked|Mine 5 Condensed Fire Crystals [150G | 3 x Radiant Fire Crystal]

@shad12ow

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    Naraku likes this.
  16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted. Take care now~

Naraku and A.I.M.E-02847 like this.
  17. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    North Volcano|#SC1|C-Ranked|Slay 3 Fire Golems [180 G]
    North Volcano|#SC3|C-Ranked|Slay 5 Fire Spirit [190 G]

I will take those quests with @Kysil ~

@brasca123

The Everdistant Utopia and Kysil like this.
  18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    "Granted Sinere-san, Kynn-chan, good luck!" ^^)/

@Kysil @Naraku

19. Pandragon

Pandragon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gin run's back to where he got his adventurer card.

"Receptionist-sama!! :D Im here to take on this quest!" Gin enthusiastically hands over the mission request sheet from the board.

Great Plain|#SE1|E-Ranked|Slay 20 Slimes [50 G]

"Imma go do it alone for practice." Gin said while grinning like a child who received his first candy.

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Please tag a receptionist when asking for a quest! >.<

Like, adding a " @brasca123 " at the end of the post or something.

It's important to make sure we don't have 2 people going over your quests! >.<))

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Naraku likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.