Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild Quest Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NovelsJapan

NovelsJapan |||Master of T-shirts|||「死にたい」「助けて」

Reading List:
    Link
    T_T I felt lazy

2. Orphellia

Orphellia Origin Of Unknowns | Creation's Teacher & Mother

Reading List:
    Link
    *SMILES while holding a MITHRIL PAPER FAN*

3. NovelsJapan

NovelsJapan |||Master of T-shirts|||「死にたい」「助けて」

Reading List:
    Link
    who is he talking to?
    why is he mumbling like an idiot

I feel like adventurer's guild is full of psycho...

haaa...I really wish I can go back to earth and have some babe comfort me.....

4. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sighs*
    Whatever though don't know about non-existent chest your saying about me

But please don't let your thoughts leak out

5. Ldyrdy

Ldyrdy Snowfallsdown

Reading List:
    Link
    it's filling out the form or your quest won't be counted.. kek..
    seems heavy... you seem fitting to be an adventurer.. haha..

6. SlashCrit

SlashCrit 『Young King of ♥』『Lawyer/Bartender』

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. assuming everyone is talking when there's no "quotes", you have much to learn Zet

7. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you have registered to the guild yet

8. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    Just work already~
    *Whacks the fan on @Ldyrdy's head*

Ldyrdy likes this.
  9. Sephi

Sephi Oh ho

Reading List:
    Link
    ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ ˂ᵒ͜͡ᵏᵎ⁾ *walks out from the adventurer guild* ┗(^o^ )┓三

*concentrates* (─。─) *activates radar powah!!* (; ・`д・´)!! "found them!"

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ *sees thousands of Wandering Lizzards* (,,꒪꒫꒪,,) "this is bad....

..too much work"

"I have no choice..." ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

*Phastasm world!!* ( ̄へ ̄) "you made me do this...*

*compress!!* *waits until the Wandering Lizzards are in one spot*........

(。-ω-)zzz *boom* (((╹д╹)) "huh?!?! is it done?!?!" *sees all Wandering Lizzards are in one spot*

"lets do this" ( ̄へ ̄)

( ・_・)ノΞ●~*...........

.....●~* ε≡≡≡ヘ(; ̄▽ ̄)ノ

*boom!!*

(•̀o•́)ง "yay!!" *gathers parts of Wandering Lizzards*─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

........"finally done~ phew~" ( ̄ω ̄

*walks in the adventurer guild* ─=≡Σ((( つ ◕o◕ )つ *walks straight to the receptionist* ─=≡Σ((( つ ◕o◕ )つ

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ "here!"

"finally done!" (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

VOLX98, Pyoo and wraith like this.
  10. SlashCrit

Reading List:
    Link
    You are an interesting character that only uses emoticons to express actions. Amusing.

Sephi likes this.
  11. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Work~
    The quest completion will be put on your Guild catd
    *Smiles*

Sephi likes this.
  12. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    Morning
    -Wake up,do some morning warm ups,wipe his body with wet towel,take a breakfast, departs to the guild immediately
    -After arriving at the guild, Villan took all of the 3 E Rank Quests and Rushed to the outskirts of the town for moonlight flowers and lizards hunt.
    At the outskirts
    - Villan is plucking some moonlight flowers and put them inside the bag. Moonlight flowers quest is complete
    - Just at the moment when he completed the quest, Villan sensed 10 enemies approaching his location. Having the fighter mentality and well prepared tools,weapon and skills, Villan engages in the battle against 10 lizards. 3 lizards start their attack from the front, 1 second after that 4 lizards trying to bite Villan from behind, 3 lizards are rushing from both right and left side of Villan. "Too bad for them, I am well prepared hmmhmm."Villan uses Windmill Kick, the kick hit all of the lizards from every directions and they are stunned aswell. Not wanting to waste any chances, Villan immediately rushes to the front where 4 lizards are stunned, channeling his power to his left leg and both hands, Villan stomps one lizard laying on the ground,instantly killing it. Then, he grab 2 lizards with both of his hands and choke them to death. 3 down, Villan then kicks 1 lizard to his left side where 3 lizards are just recovered from their stun status. The kicked lizard hit 1 of the recoverd lizard right on the head, double killing them immediately. 5 to go, Villan proceeds to punch 2 lizards head to the ground, killing them immediately. As he finish, 3 remaining lizards are charging in frenzy towards Villan from behind (they already recovered from stun state as Villan busy killing the 7 lizards). Seeing this, Vil immediately rushes towards them aswell. As they are closing each other ready to clash, Vil grabs both of the lizards and headbutt the last lizard. Completing his first quest and halfway through the wandering lizard quest, Villan proceeds to the forest to look for Ice Crystal and stray lizards.
    Evening
    -After completing the 3 E Quests, Villan returns to the guild and handing over the 10 moonlight flowers, 20 wandering lizards tails and ice stone to the receptionist.
    -Receiving the quests rewards, Villan returns to the inn and orders some foods.
    -Villan take a rest inside his room, with preparation for night training inside the forest.
    To be continued.

VOLX98 likes this.
  13. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your work~
    Your total points would be 20 and it will be recorded in your guild card~

14. Napknight

Napknight 『Knight of Naps』『Never Ending Loop』

Reading List:
    Link
    E Rank Quest: Gather 10x moonlight flower
    *wake up
    *takes a bath
    feeling refreshed i go out to prepare for another quest to get rank high fast

(Adventurers Guild)
    As i got there without bothering about anything i swiftly get the quest i want and got ready to go to the mountains to get the moonlight flowers
    *detouring on the way to the mountain i stumble across a bishoujo who is picking some herbs after i saw her once i have this strange feeling that I want to smack her with my pillow and put her to sleep but i hold that feeling because i might got in trouble so i introduced my Adorably Cute Self to her and her to me, Her name is alice and she is an ordinary villager and as we got acquainted i asked her if she might knows where i can get a Moonlight flower and the answer that she game me is the same as i am thinking "At The Mountain" I'm expecting it so i didn't get disappointed and was about to go away but as i was about to go away she told me she have a moonlight flower and she can give it to me if i can save her village and as if i saw some awesome pillow i told her to hurry and lead the way to her village but as if hering things she told me to repeat what i said and i repeated it and she cried and told me while crying "san~k *sniff yoo" but i am not moved so i shoved her on my back and we go to the village as fast as i could as we are seeing the village, the first thing i noticed is that the village has this dark atmosphere around it but we enter nonetheless as we are going around the village i noticed that all the villagers look as if their eyes are going to fall out with their big black and heavy eyebags the first thing i thought is [what a bunch of plebians not following the Nap Gods decree do they want to sleep to death] but what shocked me is that Alice told me that they were currently experiencing the rumored "Unretractable Insomia" I trembled with fear as i hear that Cursed name as that is something that i once got infected with so without further ado Started writing a wide Range Magic Circle and Start Chanting
    *blah bleh blih bloh bluh baby boo slee~p S~leep cooo !
    *WIDE AREA ABSOLUTE SLEEP MAGIC ACTIVATE!

(15 min later)
    I found the Moonlight Flowers that alice was talking about so i prepared to leave but before i leave i glance one last look at the village which supposed to have that dark air is now gone and the whole place is filled with the sound of snoring people.
    Feeling i've done something amazingly good I run away carrying the moonlight flower that alice had

*returning to the guild i give the moonlight flower to the guild to identify then submit the quest to complete my mission
    now tired i get back to my house and sleep to do tomorrows quest

*before that i Put the Do-Not-Disturb Sign then sleeps holding my transforming pillow

15. SlashCrit

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you really recording the points down though? Can you post the people's guild cards to know our progress please?

16. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    Your current points is now 5 points
    Keep up the good work~
    *Smiles*

Napknight likes this.
  17. Orphellia

Reading List:
    Link
    That is the work of the guoldmaster, I am merely going to check the results of the quests of the adventurers

Thougn it would be good if there would be another one to help in reception

18. Sephi

Sephi Oh ho

Reading List:
    Link
    yay~ °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

19. hajiko

hajiko m(_._)m

Reading List:
    Link
    Gather 10x moonlight flower (E rank) maximum rewards 5 adventurer point

After receiving the Quest for gathering 10 Moonlight Flowers as my first Quest I asked the receptionist for a image of the Flower and where I could find it.
    After receiving the infomation of the flower and preparing for the quest I went north to the forest, which is about one hour trip away from the town, where it grew.
    At the forest which was quite darker then I thought.
    Since I was searching for the Moonlight Flower I went ahead to search for a clearing near a river, where I should be able to find the flower arccording to the receptionist.
    So while I was looking for the Flower and trying to search/listen to the sound of flowing water.
    As I was searching for the flower I heard a rustling of the brushes which was next to me, at which I prepared my short staff in order to be sure.
    As I concentrating at the direction of the sound it disappered, as I waited there concentrated for 5 minutes and nothing happened I slowly walked away while staying alerted.
    After being alerted for about half an hour I finaly heard the sound of flowing water, so I went there while being watchfull of my surroundings.
    As I arrived at the clearing while staying hidden in the brushes, I observed the surroundings just to be sure there was nothing which could suddenly attack me.
    As I found out that there was no danger in the vicinity eased up a bit and searched for the flower.
    Than at the edge of the clearing next to the river I found the flowers which was exactly the same as the image I saw in the guild.
    As I went there to harvest it and I already bend down to reach it, suddenly something jumped out of the bushes. I immedently hit it away as an reflex and it crashed into a tree.
    As I could react again I looked over to the tree and found a Horned Rabbit, which twitched at the base of the tree. I went to it after taking out the knife which was in my bag killed, skinned an d bleed it. After I putted it away I continued to harvest the 10 Flowers.
    After harvesting the 10 Flowers I started to travel back to the Town.
    One and a half hour later I returned to the town sold of the rabbit and submitted the flowers to the guild to to finish the Quest.

20. SlashCrit

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright then, what are my current point count? Indeed, more receptionists would be needed later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.